You Stole My Heart

By Storm-And-Snow

Nerdy, invisible and unpopular, Sarah wishes for everything she doesn't have-including football star hottie Z... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
EPILOGUE UPDATE!!!!

CHAPTER FIVE

429 13 2
By Storm-And-Snow

Make-outs and milkshakes

This has definitely got to be one of the greatest days of my life! Never in my wildest dreams have I imagined being FRIENDS with Zac. Yeah sure, if I had my way, we'd be riding off into the sunset, but sadly the world doesn't work the way my head does. Still, I mean he asked me, ME, if we were friends!! Um hello, does an object in motion, stay in motion?? Wait sorry, scratch that. My geek ways are taking over. I really need to learn to control that, especially around Zac. Someone pinch me...

"Ouch. What was that for?" I feel something sting me. I look at Carley and rub my arm. She's talking to me now, after the supply closet incident. She came to my house after school a few days ago to apologize for how she stormed off and to also thank me for actually blurting out her feelings about Blake.

"If you didn't, I don't think I would have ever done anything. So thanks"

I'm really glad they got together. Even though I already know and may even be the reason for their relationship, they're still trying to stay on the down low. They really seem happy. Hopefully I'll find someone who makes me as happy as they are, hopefully someone like...OW!

"Carley Rebecca Stevens!! Quit pinching me!!" I hiss under my breath. I don't want the entire school hearing me. The sharp pain brings me back to reality.

"You were day dreaming again and and the last thing we need is you causing an accident during peak-hour hallway traffic. And don't say my full name, ugh you sound like my mom."

We finally get to our lockers, through the mad rush. The crowds of people pass shortly and as I close my locker, guess who's making out in full view of everyone, across the hall. How Sabrina manages to stick her tongue that far down Zac's throat, baffles me, but at the same time my heart kinda drops a bit. Just seeing them together, it's killing me. What does she have that I don't have?!? Oh right, how can I forget. Head cheerleader, bleach blonde hair, she sits at the popular table and is the most known person in the school. Plus her mom is part of this elite book club that just run the town and is head of the PTA. How can I compete with that (Um Sabrina, not her mom).

I must of looked like a complete idiot staring the make out session going on, with the most pathetic look on my face.

"Hey, they're not with your time. There's probably a thousand other guys who are exactly like Zac with ten times better taste in flipping amazing girls, like you. Plus why try and compete with a girl, who's deepest thoughts are why certain shades of... 'Blush pink' just can't be worn." Her impression of The Plastics is hilarious and we both burst out laughing. Maybe she's right, if he's going out with someone like Sabrina, then I really shouldn't waste my time. He's obviously all about boobs and butt rather than brains. He would seriously make the worst zombie even known.

"So how are you and the boyfriend doing?" I nudge Carley and wink, but obviously don't need to ask twice because a tumble of words start falling out of her moth in excitement. She goes on about how the last week with Blake has been amazing and how the went to the park, sat under a tree and studied together, and this afternoon she's going to his house for a homework date and then on the weekend, they're going bowling. "Being with Blake feels amazing and it's really all thanks to you." She wraps her arm around my shoulders and gives me an appreciative squeeze.

"Yeah, it's no problem I'm glad your happy." Okay big lie, but I couldn't tell Carley that after she sounded so happy.

"You don't sound that glad. Is everything okay?"

"Hmm. Yeah I'm fine. Come on, we'd get to class before the bell rings."

***

The rest of the day goes by uneventful, same old same old. Lunch wasn't that bad. I'm actually pretty glad that Carley and Blake are a PDA kind of couple, so we sat like usual talking about the upcoming sci-fi movie marathon on TV. It's a pretty big deal. Zac was back sitting at the popular table and I couldn't help but glance in their direction from time to time. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, but if only for day, just to be popular or noticed...

The final bell rings and I just couldn't more relieved. My homework is going to take me at least 4 hours to complete and I still have a book report to do. "Hey so I need to go to the library quickly, Blake and I will meet you outside by the parking lot, in about 10 min." Carley heads off with Blake. I quickly realize that drinking that large Coke today was not a good idea and I feel like my bladder is about to burst.

Heading out of the bathroom, the three last people I want to see are standing outside. A wide wicked smile appears on Sabrina's face when she sees me.

"Well. Just the person I wanted to see. Sarah right?"

Oh crud. I can tell this is not going to end well. "Um yeah." I said I wanted to be noticed, just not like this.

"You think you're so special, don't you? Zac falling on you and then getting him to practically carry you to the nurse. And the next day, him actually sitting at your loser table, while he and I are having a fight."

"What are you talking about?" My nervousness is clear in my voice.

"Oh don't play dumb with me. You don't think I can't see you plan. Maybe Zac falling onto you was an accident, but you just had to take full use of the fact that we're fighting, to start talking to him and become his 'close friend'. I saw how close you were getting to him the other day."

"Sabrina you're delusional." She looks at me and starts moving closer. I can smell her Chanel no.5 perfume freshly sprayed.

"Trust me. I'm not the delusional one here. I see the way you look at him with those puppy dogs eyes. If anything you are, for ever thinking that Zac would even be friends or even possibly a couple. He really just feels sorry for you. So if I were you, I'd stay as far away from him as I possibly can. It's only the beginning of school, I don't wanna have to start making your life hell, so early in the year. Come on girls, we have a nail appointment soon" She starts laughing and her cohorts join in.

They leave and I just stand there, still trying to process what just happened. Well any hope that included me and Zac being close to each other, in anyway, has now been shoved away in the space of 5 minutes.

When I get to Carley's car, her and Blake are waiting.

"Hey where you been. We tried to call you, but your phone's off."

"Sorry. It's been off since this morning." I look at Carley and instantly burst into tears.

"Hey what's wrong?" I just can't answer her and just stand there feeling and most probably looking like and idiot.
"Okay, I think now is the perfect opportunity to go get some milkshakes and chat a bit? Blake you coming??"

"Yeah of course." Blake never misses a chance to go to our favorite diner down the road, but I can hear the concern in his voice.

We get to the diner and Carley orders me a Strawberry Cheesecake milkshake, with a double thick chocolate for herself and Blake gets a Mint one.

"So wanna explain what happen?" Blake speaks up after our milkshakes arrive and we've all enjoyed them a bit

I slowly tell them what happen with The Plastics and both of their faces are in shock.

"That bitch!! Who the hell does she think she is?!?" Carley is fuming and Blake still looks in shock.

"Ugh you know what guys. I think I'm just going to leave Sabrina. Like you said Carley. She really isn't worth the trouble and I think if I try anything, she'll make my life more hell than it already is. Plus karma will catch up to her, so that's an upside."

"I'm glad to hear your feeling better. Um but you looked a little down this morning. Are you sure your okay?"

"Look. It's nothing serious, it's just that. Ever since you guys have been going out, I've been feeling a bit left out. You're always together, even on weekends and I don't know. I guess with the three of us in the group, I feel like the outsider." Wow, feels better getting that off my chest. I look at both Carley and Blake, looking guilty. There's an awkward silence before Blake speaks.

"Wow, sorry Sah, didn't know you felt that way. We're really sorry, it's not that we're trying to leave you out. I guess we just got really caught up in being a new couple and all. I promise it wasn't intentional."

Carley takes my hand from across the table "I'm sorry. I know I haven't been the best, best friend lately and I really am sorry. From now on I promise that even though I'm dating Blake, we'll still do stuff together."

"Thanks guys. You know what. Let's just put this whole thing behind us. Ugh, I feel so pathetic right now."

"And I think I speak for Blake and myself when I say we feel like terrible friends. But I think in the time of promising things, I give you my word that I'm am going to find you an amazing guy. Hotter and smarter than Zac."

We all start laughing and try and move in for a group hug but the table gets in our way, so we settle for a group fist punch.

"You guys are amazing."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, really long chapter.

Okay so hey guys!! We are back. Sorry that this chapter took so long. Exams now have just been killer and keeping up with everything has been a massive struggle. *tear*
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, we really enjoyed writing!!

If you guys haven't seen, Snow has released her own book, so PLEASE go and check it out it's really amazing!!

As usual, you guys know we aren't perfect, so if there are any mistakes, terribly sorry.

So thanks guys. PLEASE we ask super duper nicely, please can you RATE AND COMMENT, and if you really do love us, you guys can follow (we will follow you back)... 😜

So that's it for now... See you later❤

Storm and Snow
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 109 21
Ever since Lana was little, it's just been her and her mom. Wanting to be closer to her family in South Carolina, they decide to move. One little iss...
10.2K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
475K 11.1K 39
Danielle Martin isn't a typical girl in high school. She doesn't wear tight clothes or pounds of makeup, she isn't popular and isn't really a big fan...
370 3 13
Anthony is your basic, stereotypical, popular guy. He's the star football player that every girl falls for and is dating the most popular girl in sch...