That's the story of my life

By Itaikitty

~~~~~~~~~~~~On hold until the end of march~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Teens with crazy lives. Cheaters-Players-good girls-r... More

Characters ch1
3-2-1 ch 2
how could he ch-3
ch-4 oh Cody
the truth and revenge ch-5
suspention ch-6
the restraunt ch 7
break up ch-8
the date ch-9
pregnant ch-10
she's with him? Ch11
when they met ch-12
The party and I love all in one weekend ch-13
Hang Over ch 14
Promises ch 15
The party girls ch 16
Player ch 17
Jail ch 18
I've got one week ch 19

Valentines day chapter 20

401 1 2
By Itaikitty

That's the story of my life ch 20

Valentines day

Jacobs pov-

I want to do something special for lannie since it is valentines day weekend. So I'm taking her to the park we went to the first time we met.

Lannie's pov-

Jacob is taking me on a date for valentines day. I have no idea where though. He says it's some place special and it's going to be a suprises. So I'm waiting a plan dress with flats and just as I walk down the stairs there is a knock on the door. I open it and it is Jacob. He looks amazing. He's wairing jeans and a long sleeve navy blue shirt that is fitted and shows his musles.

"Hey kitty you look stunning tonight" he murmers.

"Thanks" I wisper back.

He puts his arm around me and we walk to his car. We get in and start driving. Pretty soon we arive at the park we first met at. I smiled remimbering the time we first met.

-Flashback-

I had just moved into my new house. I was spinning around my back yard while my parents were unpacking. I started to fall. Someone caught me. I looked up expecting to see one of my parents but instead it was a boy about my age. I had never liked boys. They were icky. But this one was different. He was handsome. He asked me if I wanted to go play at the park with him. I said yes and went and told my parents. Then me and the boy went to the park. I found out his name was Jacob. He was a nice boy. He pushed me on the swings and caught me when I went down the slide. Then it started to get dark so we headed home. He walked me to my house and left.

-Flashback over-

It was perfict. This park is like our special place. Jacob wraped his arms aroung me and we swang on the swings and went down the slid. He was such a gentlemen. It was just like old times when we use to go to the park. Well exceped when he kissed me. He didn't use to do that.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wow chapter 20 I didn't think I would acutualy get to it.

Well hope you enjoy it.

Vote-Comment-check out my other uploads

Years younger &

Random things hobos can do to keep themselves alive (be sure to tell the hobos you see)

Itaikitty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 377 34
What happens when a girl has a crush on a guy from her friend group? Will it cause drama? Will it end in heart break? read to find out 😉 ⚠️THIS ST...
80.4K 3.5K 40
Jacey takes her sister to a party 9 months ago. She didn't expect that night to turn out the way it did. Dealing with family, her first love, school...
32.7K 2.8K 40
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰�...
60.7K 1.6K 43
Childhood friends enter high school no longer speaking to each other, it's their senior year, and they are partnered up to do a project that's worth...