The Beta's Unwanted Mate | ✔️...

By Love_Yourself_10_x

#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me."... More

00 | prologue
01 | cheap thrills
02 | radioactive
03 | shape of you
04 | black widow
05 | final masquerade
06 | lonely town
07 | complicated
08 | because of you
09 | red
10 | boulevard of broken dreams
11 | animals
12 | starving
13 | history
14 | wildest dreams
15 | rolling in the deep
16 | bad romance
17 | up
18 | the sound
19 | they don't really care about us
20 | capsize
21 | papercut
22 | clarity
23 | begin again
24 | beautiful now
25 | havana
26 | medicine
27 | voodoo doll
28 | wild heart
29 | die young
30 | bodak yellow
31 | to the sky
32 | firestone
33 | shine
34 | count on me
35 | jealous
36 | elastic heart
37 | gorgeous
38 | close
39 | counting stars
40 | all fall down
41 | don't
42 | runaway
43 | sirens
44 | tenerife sea
45 | in the arms of a stranger
46 | wolves
47 | stitches
48 | wide awake
49 | payphone
50 | heathens
51 | titanium
52 | into the ocean
53 | royals
54 | the nights
55 | send my love (1)
56 | send my love (2)
57 | roar
58 | same old love
60 | numb
61 | infinity
62 | wake me up
63 | out of my system
64 | hate me
65 | new romantics
66 | believer
67 | bad liar
68 | back to december
69 | mad world
70 | till i collapse
71 | backstabber
72 | ready for it
73 | immortals
74 | lose yourself
75 | love runs out
76 | secrets
77 | let her go
78 | epilogue
one shot competition
2.00 | prologue II
2.01 | faded
2.02 | try
winners - one shot competition
2.03 | company
2.04 | galaxies
ANNOUNCEMENT (IMPORTANT. READ THIS.)
SEQUEL IS UP!
how you can read the final ending story of olivia and chance

59 | not afraid

238K 8.9K 2K
By Love_Yourself_10_x

“I'm not afraid, to take a stand
Everybody
Come take my hand come
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just letting you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road.”

---

59 | not afraid

-Olivia-

(A/N- in the last chapter, when Olivia passed out in the end, it wasn't because she's weak or spineless. But because her wolf was hurting and she drained all the energy from her. Also, the way she was practically choked added to the stress and lack of oxygen in her body, and she naturally passed out.)

---

T

he shrill sound of the departure bell woke me up and I opened to eyes to find myself in the same classroom I had passed out in.

Holding my head in my hand I tried to ease the throbbing pain that had spread through my skull and massaged my temples.

I felt exhausted and out of energy. My wolf was missing and I felt like I was no longer complete.

Grumbling in annoyance, I stood up just to stagger a bit.

I closed my eyes, leaning against the wall as I reminded myself that I was stronger than this. After seconds, I got my balance back and walked out of the classroom to see a sea of students exiting their classes as the school has ended.

I sneaked into the busy crowd and made myself a part of it. It was easier this way.

It kind of surprised me how I was knocked out for the better part of the day and no one noticed me.

Not a single teacher came in the classroom and no one cared to look at the CCTV footage of how a girl entered a classroom but never came back.

Classroom don't have cameras. But corridors do.

The security system of this place obviously sucks.

And it is in the custody of our pack. Cue the snort.

My ears filled with gossips and talks amongst the students as I could easily hear what they talked about because of my sharp, sensitive werewolf hearing.

"Do you know Mrs. Tristan farted in the 3rd period today in front of the entire class?" A random kid laughed. "Jesus, it smelled like rotten tomatoes in there."

"Are you kidding me? Stink bomb in the janitor's closet where a couple was making out? Man, they must have been real surprised."

The last one amused me a bit and I shook my head, chuckling, nearing the school doors.

"Rumor or not, I think that he has found his mate. I mean, it must suck to know that your mate had been dating your best friend the entire time. But the way they were looking at each other today, I think they're mates. Yup, this rumor seems true. Also—"

I didn't listen to their entire conversation as I was already out of the door by that time.

I didn't even bother to pick my bag from the lockers as I got out of the school in the sun.

The blazing rays of afternoon sun fell directly on my eyes but I didn't shield my eyes away from them. I didn't want to hide from reality anymore.

Stuffing my hands in the pocket of jeans I walked down the lane and took the long way home. I need the time to think.

I took in a deep breath and enjoyed the fragrance of fresh leaves and woods as they filled my nose. My feet crushed the rocky gravel under them as I walked through the wild. My mind raced with a thousands thoughts  but somewhere in there, was a certainty.

I had never thought that the day when I'll find my mate, he'll push me away. I'd never thought I'd see him kissing another girl. I'd never thought he'd woo me the way he did afterwards and make me fall in love with it. I'd never thought a kiss could mean and feel so much. I'd never thought I'd give myself wholesomely to one person. I'd never thought my mate would betray me after taking something so precious from me. And I'd certainly not thought that he'd abuse me.

I realized that a lot of things happen in life that you've never planned or thought of. That are unanticipated and unwelcomed. But that doesn't stop them from happening.

Things you don't like, don't dreams of, don't belong in, will happen and it's an inevitable part of what we call— life.

We can't escape nor can we plan it. We can just be strong enough to face it.

So I decided that I'll make no more plans. I'll try no longer to control things and get hold of situations. I'll just sit back and do what I believe in instead of trying to make everything alright. I'll think about my welfare.

And the first and foremost thing that I wanted to do right now was meet my parents. I wanted to hug them, hear their voice, talk to them and let everything off of my chest.

I needed to talk. For once not worry about getting betrayed.

Maybe I had trust issues now. Again, something I hadn't planned.

But it was okay. If my trust was broken by one person, I will find someone who can build it up.

Right now, I just needed my mom. I needed to lay my head on her lap and cry. Talk. Wail. But just, be honest for once. To myself, to my feelings and to her.

Advice, I did need, for sure. But I know my mother and I know she'll first be a great listener.

I can't call them. It's not allowed. When your family member is another pack, you need Alpha's permission to call them. And your call will be recorded. For security purposes of course.

Sighing, I raised my head up and let the wind carry my hair and thoughts away with it.

<><><>

Just a phone call with my parents wasn't enough for me. I wanted more. I needed to meet them. So I decided to meet the Alpha myself and talk to him.

Maybe I'm running away, maybe I'm just too tired, I don't know. But I wanted to get away. And I knew they'll be in that pack for a while.

That pack also had this great school which I'm sure will take me in because of my excellent co-curricular records and once I complete my schooling, I'll go to college in some other country. Maybe Britain, or Australia, or Singapore. I don't know.

All I know is by the time I return, I'll be okay.

<><><>

My fist raised to knock on the Alpha's office door and within a few seconds a gruff voice said, "Come in." From inside.

Closing the door behind me, I got into the room the see Reece's dad, the Alpha looking at me with curious eyes.

"Olivia Hart, right? The girl who is living with us for a while? How come you're here?" He said in a friendly tone and I smiled at him.

"Alpha," I bowed respectfully and he nodded. "I need to visit my parents."

His eyebrows shot up at my straight forward question and he looked even more curious.

"Can I know the reason as to why you'd want to do that?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, it's too personal," I replied truthfully, expecting him to get mad, but he didn't.

"Very well," he nodded. "For how long will you be gone?" He asked.

"I don't know," I replied. "Haven't thought of when to come back."

If my blunt replies offended him, he didn't show it.

In fact, he looked surprised.

"Frankly speaking, I won't have allowed any other ordinary member to leave like that without explanation. But your father had done a lot for this pack and he's a respectable man. Your parents are helping for our reputation and this is the least I can do for them. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you."

I smiled at me, feeling happy and hopeful as he picked up her mobile phone for the glass table.

"You, go and pack your bags. I'll call the Alpha of the Armour pack to allow you in."

Grinning and thanking, I left the room to rush to my room to pack everything up.

I was glad that I could finally leave this place and go to somewhere my parents were and I'd feel safer and better.

<><><>

In a few hours, arrangements were made and I had learned my way to the neighboring pack.

Loading my stuff in the back of my car, I got in with the destination set on the GPS for safety purposes.

I was as ready as I could be for the journey.

Smiling and swaying on the beats of my favorite songs, I was cruising down the road with a goal and hope set in my mind as I couldn't wait to see my parents.

Everything felt like it was going to be okay now.

Life will start to look up. It will be okay.

I crossed my pack borders and felt my connections with the pack members fading to negligible (but not absent) as I entered the neutral land.

The Armour pack was about 20 km from here. Not far away at all.

I looked down at the stereo to changed the song. It was only a matter of seconds. But by the time I looked up, I realized that there was a massive truck— that was never there before moving towards my car with a rapid speed, just a few metres away.

I screamed and turned the steering wheel, trying to stir my car away from crashing into the truck. The tires of my car screeched against the road, at the sudden moment.

But I realized that it was too late to stop now as the bonnet of my car crashed into the truck and my forehead hit the steering wheel with an unimaginable force.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️ YOUR VOTES MAKE ME SMILE LIKE CRAZY 💝

--- 1680 WORDS ---

**ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY TO GET A NOTIFICATION EVERYTIME I UPDATE**

Guys, trust me, this isn't as predicable as you might think it is 😏

Yaaasss early update 😏😏😏 are you happy? ❤️❤️

I love Eminem so fucking much I can't even!

1. Did you like the chapter? Kind of a peek into Olivia's mind.

2. What do you think will happen next?

3. I'm sorry of car accidents sound cliché but the plot is pre-planned and this did fit :( sorry!

4. What is the one stereotype you want to erase from the world?

5. Most overrated book according to you?

I love you ❤️

Next chapter-
Monday (IST)

-Love_Yourself_10_x ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 55.4K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...
193K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...
32.5K 736 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
636K 13.9K 28
"Ha-ha." He laughs, " You're my mate, ha-ha. The Moon goddess must have messed it up this time. Me? Your mate? That's really funny. Who would want yo...