My Kidney Eater ~Eyeless Jack...

By Denkichuuuuu

Okay, I wrote this when I was like, 15?? I'm surprised people are still reading it but hey ho. Loving the sup... More

A/N
1. Ghoul Life
3. School?! And a Little Surprise Conversation
4. Meeting Her
5. A Long, Interesting Bus Ride
6. School Life
7. He's Real?!
8. They're Real?!
9. Creepypastas!?
10. Her Past...
11. The Aftermath
12. Life as a Couple
13. Last Night Memories
14. Exciting News
15. First Few Weeks
16. Mysterious Behavior
17. Ghoul Hunters...
18. The Mission
19. The Mission 2
20. Home Sweet Home
21. Safe and Sound
22. You Saved Her
A/n
23. Final Chapter

2. Stalking Assignment

4.1K 93 126
By Denkichuuuuu

Eyeless Jack POV
"Ghoul?" I asked and Slender nodded. "What are they supposed to be?" I questioned and Slender turned to face me.

"A ghoul is a creature who feeds off human flesh and there are 3 types known, Binge eater, gourmet and normal. They originated from Tokyo, Japan but soon spread. There is only a handful in the world since there are ghoul hunters lurking, trying to find the legendary electrical kagune holders. There was only ever 2 in the world, Y/n and her father but he got caught by them and killed. Now Y/n is the only one left in the electrical species." He explained and my jaw dropped.

"So they're kinda like me except eat the full bodies?" I asked and he nodded. "So what do the 3 types do?" I questioned.

"The binge eater is a type which is always hungry and feeds off multiple beings at a time. Sometimes 10 to 15 a day for a few days. The gourmet type are basically cannibals, they eat there own kind and crave other ghouls blood. The normal are basically ones who feed every month or so." He explained and I nodded, understandingly. "I've also been stalking Y/n these past few years, to she how she is developing and training her kagune. She has good potential of becoming a Creepypasta. So may I ask for you to take over my role as Y/n's hidden stalker? I've learnt that she's a big fan of yours. She idolises you due to the 2 of you being alike in the eating department." He stated and I blushed under my mask. I knew I had fangirls but not one that Idolises me. The fangirls would never turn to kidney eating just for me.

"Of course I will Slender. I would like to learn more about her species anyway since she just killed someone and snagged there body." I replied and he nodded in approval.

"Good but you will need your human form for this mission. She will be attending school and act like a human." He added and I nodded.

"Will I be able to have an accomplice?" I asked and he thought for a moment.

"I don't see why not, but choose carefully." He advised and I nodded before leaving to find an accomplice and for research. 'Hmm... who would actually give a damn about this mission?' I asked myself as I looked around the living room to see Jeff, BEN, Toby, Masky, Hoodie, Sally and Smile Dog. 'Jeff would just try to kill her, BEN will flirt, Toby can be annoying at times but we don't get along, same for Masky and Hoodie, Sally is too young and Smile Dog is, well a dog.' I mentally checked off the list and sighed then walked to the couch, collapsing onto it and ran my fingers through my messy brown hair, taking the hood down with it.

"What's up Jackie?" Sally asked, smiling like always. I shrugged and leaned back.

"Just thinking Sal." I replied and she nodded before going back to petting Smile. Then everyone in the room looked at me, except Sally and BEN.

"Thinking about what?" Jeff asked, stuffing his knife into his pocket.

"About a mission I need help with." I replied. Toby stopped poking Masky's arm and tilted his head to the side with a loud crack.

"What's the mission about?" He asked. I sighed and stuffed my hands into my pockets.

"Slender assigned me to take his place to stalk some girl." I said, bluntly. BEN paused his game and snapped his head to look at me.

"I heard the word girl in that sentence." I stated, smirking slightly. I sighed and shook my head.

"Not happening blondie." I stated and he pouted.

"Why not?" He whined. If I had eyes I would've rolled them.

"Unless you wanna end up as her lunch by flirting with her, still not happening." I replied. He just smirked more.

"What do you mean, 'her lunch'?" He asked.

"She's a ghoul. A cannibal." I said, bluntly. His smirk fell from his face as he turn pale, paler that he already was and paler than Toby and that kid was like snow white pale.

"Yeah, you can deal with her. I don't wanna die again." He said, quickly unpausing his game and playing it again.

"Does she know about our community?" Masky asked, slight concern in his voice. I nodded.

"Yeah she does. Slender says she idolises me." I replied, proudly.

"Idolises? Why would she do that to an eyeless freak such as yourself? She should be fangirling over me. The legend known as Jeff the Killer!" Jeff exclaimed. I just growled lowly.

"Not everyone likes a permanent smiley faced douche!" I retorted, growling slightly. Jeff smirked.

"Fine. Lets call Slender to see who her favourites are." He added. I nodded. "Slender! Get in here a sec!" Jeff yelled and Slender popped up.

"Yes Jeffery?" He grumbled. Jeff smirked more.

"Since you have been stalking a girl that you have assigned Jackie over there to. She apparently knows of our internet existence and "idolises" him. Is this true?" Jeff asked, being a big headed idiot. Slender nodded.

"It's true. I found a list she has made called 'top 10 fave Creepypastas'." Slender stated and Jeff's jaw dropped. I smirked behind my mask.

"And who is on this alleged list?" He asked, slightly on edge. Slender cleared his throat before pulling the list out his suit.

"The list goes:
1. Eyeless Jack 💙
2. BEN Drowned 💚
3. Ticci Toby 🧡
4. Dark Link 🖤
5. Laughing Jack 🖤
6. Clockwork ❣️
7. Masky 💛
8. Lost Silver ❤️
9. Sally 💖
10. Jason the Toy Maker 💔" Slender stated and Jeff's jaw dropped more. Everyone started laughing. Jeff just got up and stormed towards the stairs, grumbling as he disappeared up them. "I hope this list helps with you picking of an accomplice." Slender advised. I nodded before piping up.

"Can I take more than one?" I asked and Slender nodded before disappearing. 'Ok then.' I thought as everyone in the living room crowded around me, including BEN.

"Ha! I'm second!" BEN yelled, happily.

"I'm surprised I'm even on there." Masky said, astonished. Toby nodded in agreement, considering he was third.

"Aww! She put little hearts after each name!" Sally exclaimed in awe. I smiled under my mask.

"My idea is that we should take the top 5 Creepypastas, meaning me, BEN, Toby, Dark and L.J." I stated and everyone nodded. BEN jumped into the T.V, probably to get Dark while Toby went to fetch L.J. 'This is gonna get confusing.' I thought, thinking about how 2 Jacks was gonna work out. A couple of minutes later, Dark and BEN jumped out the T.V while Toby dragged L.J.

"Why am I here? Because BEN just pulled me away from a make out session with my girlfriend." Dark asked/stated as BEN growled. I turned to him.

"I'll explain in a little bit but for now, to a computer!" I yelled, making my way to the stairs. Toby and BEN dragged Dark and L.J behind them, turning into my room. I switched my laptop on and waited for it to boot up.

"Again, why am I here when I have my girlfriend waiting for me?" Dark repeated. I 'looked' at the 4 boys then showed them the list.

"This is why. Slender assigned me to stalk a girl he has been stalking for a while now and snatched this 'top 10' list from her. I figured, why not let her meet us in our human forms while we stalk." I stated, logging into my laptop.

"Question. How is 2 Jacks gonna work out?" L.J questioned. I was gonna answer before Toby cut me off.

"You can be Jackson while E.J can be just Jack." Toby reasoned. I thought about it before nodding.

"I guess so." L.J agreed. Dark then piped up again.

"What about my name?" He asked. I honestly didn't know.

"Danny?" BEN asked and Dark just nodded.

"I guess. But who are we stalking?" He asked and I typed in the girls name.

"Her name is Y/n L/n. A ghoul girl who is the only one in her entire species with an electric kagune, tendrils in other words. You should see them, they fried an 18 year old." I stated, pressing enter and a profile of her popped up.

Name: Y/n M/n L/n
Age: 16
Species: Ghoul
Type: Normal
Kagune type: Electrical
Kagune Rarity: Ultra Rare

———————————————————————

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 3.5K 57
I will probably not update this story anymore, sorry! Highest Ranking: #1 in Creepypasta Lemons 💕😭 Request is closed :)
186K 3.9K 20
Idk what to put here but, hope you enjoy!!! (As a little bit of a Lemon chapter but I put only one like that in here.)
167K 3K 31
[COMPLETED] Look at the title
589K 8K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...