Crazy•E.D

By twinklewhore

"You saved me" Drug lords, weapons, affairs what could go wrong? More

Character visuals
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-six
Sequel?!

Twenty-four

3K 58 3
By twinklewhore

Chapter 24

Evelyn POV

I stayed stone still like maya told me too. I still don't understand why she's doing this if we get caught won't I die? I shouldn't of done this now my baby's in danger. But if it works out I'll get to see Grayson again.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound on the metal door opening. I heard footsteps then two hands grab me harshly, I held back the urge to cry out in pain. He or she carried me for awhile before I heard another door open then the sound of birds chirping.

Freedom!

I peeked through the top of the rug I was rolled up in looking at a grass field and blue sky's. It's been awhile since I've seen the sun.

I felt my body falling for a few short seconds before I hit the ground, I began rolling down a slanted surface quickly the rug started unraveling exposing me. I made sure to keep my eyes closed and my body as limp as possible. Once I stopped rolling i laid still listening for anything.

"I thought we were suppose to take her in the truck to bury her" a male voice spoke.

"Leaving her in this ditch is easier, when it rains the mud and dirt will fill in the ditch burying her for us. Unless you wanna dig I suggest you leave her here" another man spoke as if it were normal to leave a dead pregnant woman in a ditch.

"Yeah your right" the first man spoke before I heard footsteps retreating.

I laid there for another while before deciding to get up. I opened my eyes looking up at the evening sky. I was scared and my heart was pounding. But I have to be brave for my baby and the girls. I got up from the dirt crawling out of the dirt. Once I got to the top I scanned my surroundings. I was in a ditch in a huge field in front of some woods. There was a worn down house in the field.

Is that where we were? It seemed so much bigger on the inside. Maybe it's underground. I jump out from the ditch sprinting towards the woods. I ran quickly not caring that bushes and branches were cutting my arms.

I ran and ran and ran until my legs ached. There has to be a road somewhere around here. There has to be, I can't die out here. I tripped over a tree root crash landing on the dirt floor.

Fuck! I need to keep going every minute I'm in these woods is another minute that the girls are in danger. Another minute that my baby's in danger.

I got up crawling, I would continue anyway I can, walking, running, limping, crawling, I'd keep going no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 146 20
How life would be if you and Ethan were currently together. +Plus Some scandals. +Good Bonds
20.9K 575 36
💌!¡ | ❝ 𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 missed his shot! ❞ imagines about the one and only ethan and grayson dolan ༉‧₊˚✧ 『✓completed』
35.2K 1.9K 40
All teenagers go down the wrong path. It happened to be Ethan. NOT A GRETHAN STORY COMPLETED :)