Thirty

Maya POV

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!" A cheerful voice filled my ears. I didn't sleep one bit last night. After Ethan and lily left I spent the rest of the night thinking about the events of the past few weeks.

I turned my head looking at Rico who had a plate piled with food.

"Aw, don't give me that look" he pouted, then smiled. "Today's a big day!" He walked over placing the plate on my nightstand sitting on my bed next to me making me tense up. "Eat, Get dressed and meet me downstairs." He got up walking towards the door. "Oh and don't bother looking for the weapons stashed around the house I had them all removed" he winked at me before he finally left.

I groaned sitting up in bed, I looked down at the plate before dumping it in the trash can. For all I know he could've done something to it.

I got up walking over to my walk-in closet to find an outfit. As I was looking through my clothes I looked at my wall of shoes. Behind it is a safe that I keep my weapons in. It's pretty well hidden, maybe Rico didn't get in there? I walked over to it picked up a pair of red pumps revealing a button. I pressed it making the wall move back then open up in the middle I examined the safe, no signs of forced entry that's good. I put in the combination making it open. Everything thing was the way I left it, perfect.

After taking a shower and getting dressed I went to grab my gun but the doors swung open revealing Rico with two men behind him.

"Damn, you look good!" He walked over to me making me back up. "No, no, no. Come here let me look at you" he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close. I placed my hands on his chest in a failed attempt to push him away making him tighten his grip.

"What did I tell you about disobeying me?" He asked through gritted teeth. I looked away making him sigh and harshly grab my jaw making me look at him. "I have a basement full of your friends so I suggest you play nice" he spat before roughly letting me go so I stumbled back.

"Meet me in the backyard in five, take care of the blonde bitch while your at it" he said harshly before storming out of the room, the two men following behind him.

I can't wait to get my hands on him, make him pay for everything! For my mom, for Emily, and for Evelyn.

I walked over to Jose's room where lily was, knocking on the door softly.

"Yes?" Her voice came out weak and scared. I furrowed my brows before walking in her room. She was sitting on the floor against Jose's bed, her clothes torn.

"Oh my god! Lily!" I ran over to her sitting on the floor in front of her. I cupped her tear stained cheeks making her look up at me.

"H-he c-came in the n-night. I-I tried to scream b-but he held his hand over my mouth" she sobbed as I hugged her tightly "h-he r-ra-"

"Shhh, I got you, I got you" I hugged her tightly rubbing her back. "Here" I took off my jacket wrapping it around her. "Come on, I'm getting you out of here"

I grabbed her hand Leading her back to my room, only to be stopped by two men in front of my door.

"You were told to meet Rico in the backyard" one of them spoke harshly.

"I need to dress my friend" I spat.

"Why what she's wearing is fine" the other one smirked at lily making her hold my hand tighter.

"Let me inside my room!" I demanded.

"Or what?" The first one challenge.

"If I wasn't important to Rico he wouldn't keep me around, so I'm sure that if I scream right now and tell him that you're hurting me you'll both be dead before you can say anything" I threatened pulling lily closer. They clenched their jaws looking at each other before stepping aside.