The HU$TLE {FIN}

By couraegeous

Beyoncé and her son meet Jay at a football game. He pressing up on her and she's feeling it. As their relatio... More

one
2
III
four
V
6
seven
8
IX
ten
11
twelve
XIII
14
fifteen
XVI
17
eighteen
XIX
20
twentyone
XXII
23
twentyfour
XXV
26
twentyseven
XXVIII
29
thirty
XXXI
32
XXXIV
35

thirtythree

3K 157 88
By couraegeous

4 years later.
B.

"Come on, Blue." I rushed. We were walking through target getting stuff for the house.

"Mommy, can we get snacks?"

"If you mean carrots, celery, or something healthy then yes. I'm not buying any junk. Do you see all this baby weight on me?"

She groaned. "We all have to suffer because you're fat?"

She didn't even get to make the 't' sound before I smacked her lips. She held her hand over her mouth and tried not to cry.

"Don't disrespect me like that. You better watch your mouth."

"Sorry." She mumbled.

"I know. Now bring your ass on."

She was quiet for the rest of the time in the store and even the ride home. She was mad that I hit her, but I didn't care. Somebody should've told her not to call me fat.

She probably heard Jay say it. And I get on him about it too. It wasn't funny to me. At all.

"Get some bags." I told her. She said nothing, but got some bags. I got the rest and went inside the house behind her.

"Mommy!!!" My babies yelled and ran towards me. I smiled big as I looked down at them.

(Houston and Brooklyn Carter)

"Hi, babies." I Gushed. "Where's daddy?"

They both pointed to the living room and took off running.

"Jayyy!" I yelled putting the bags down.

"Huh!"

"Don't huh me! Come here!"

I heard him suck his teeth, but I chose to ignore it.

"Yes, ma'am?"

I walked into him and laid my head on my chest. "You tired?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Your daughter makes me sick sometimes."

"Who?"

"Blue."

"What happened?"

"She called me fat." I pouted. "My feelings are genuinely hurt."

"Awww, baby. You're not fat, okay? I'm sorry." He mumbled rubbing my back. "You're fat in all the right places."

I moaned a little bit as he started rubbing on my butt. "Here... here, here, anddddd here." His hands traveled from my ass, down my thighs, and then up to my boobs before they found their way to rub my kitty through my sweatpants.

"Stoppp." I moved his hands quickly before a child could walk in. "Put this stuff away for me. It's just things for the house."

"Aight. Go start the shower, when I'm done Ima join you in there." He smirked and I laughed at him, but still did what he said.

Minutes after being in the shower alone, Jay was getting in behind me. "Turn the water down."

"Boy, no. It's not even that hot."

He Grabbed my loofa and put soap on it before washing me up. "You're really beautiful." he mumbled.

I blushed and started to cover myself but he stopped me.

"I'm serious. I love you with this baby weight. I don't see no problems. at all."

"Thank you, babe." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He turned us around to where he was under the water. It was my turn to wash him up now.

"Marrying you was the best thing that ever happened to me... as well as you bearing my children because you really stuck with me. I'm not letting you go."

I smiled at him. "You're a good man, Shawn."

He leaned in to kiss my lips and just as they touched, the bathroom door flew open. "Mommy! I need help doing my hair!"

I rolled my eyes at my oldest girl. She has definitely been pushing it lately. "Blue ivy, I need you to knock before you bust in the damn bathroom. Shut the door, I'm coming."

She huffed a 'yes ma'am' and walked out.

"Good thing we wasn't working on #5." Jay said laughing but I didn't.

"I'm not having any more damn kids, Shawn. I swear I'm not."

"Whatever, get out and help my daughter."

"How you going to put me out of my shower?"

"Like I just did. Bye."

"Shut up." I finished rinsing off and got out to get dressed.

**

Everybody was dressed and ready to go. We dropped the twins off with my sister because I didn't want to deal with their restlessness throughout the entire game. Blue was old enough to stay with us though and Jay already told her that she could.

We entered the arena and sat in our court side seats. The Rockets were playing the Lakers tonight and we were all excited. Well I didn't care too much for the sport, but I supported my son no matter what.

They played a good game and the rockets won by 3.

After the game was over, an interviewer caught Karim before he could make it over to us.

"Hey Karim, you mind if we ask you a couple of questions?"

"Sure, man. Go ahead."

"This was your first time playing against the Lakers, how was it having to guard Lonzo?" He asked.

"Well uh it was great. I think he's a great player and I just had to keep my feet moving and stop him as best as I could."

"And what a great job you did at that. You had amazing stats tonight. With 13 points, 7 assists, and 4 rebounds. We should look forward to you getting even better huh?"

"Of course. Everyday I'm working on my craft just trying to be the best player that I can be."

" Alright and my last question, You had plenty of teams after you... what made you choose Houston?"

"I'm putting on for my mama. This is her hometown and I'm going to shut it down." He smiled looking over at us. "Shout out to my little brother too."

"Thanks for your time, good game." They shook hands and Karim finally made his way over to us.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Congratulations, baby. You played wonderful."

"Thank you. I miss you so much. Can y'all just move to Houston?"

"What good is that going to do? You're never there anyway."

He hugged me tighter.

"Ew okay, get off of me. You're sweaty."

He let me go and scooped Blue up in his arms. "Blue! And I missed you."

"I missed you too!" She smiled.

"You being good?"

"Yes!" A damn lie.

He dapped Jay up and put Blue back down. "We going to dinner?"

"Yes, call me when you get cleaned up and you're ready."

"Okay." He hugged me again before walking off to the locker room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 50.5K 40
Chris and Bey may not be together but they do have their 3 year old son Zahir to worry about. Things start to change as Beyonce starts opening up to...
81.7K 3.7K 28
Shawn Carter, most successful business man of the moment, also known for being a total player finds himself falling for a young woman that just wants...
71K 2.3K 32
{LEBRON JAMES & BEYONCÉ FAN-FICTION} Jay Z continued to cheat, and Beyoncé finally had enough. Her heart was filled with anger and revenge, and she a...
199K 10.3K 50
Jay Just Landed A Job At Knowles Record Label, He Thinks He Won't Have No Problems Working There. Until He Stumbles Across A Beauty The Only Problem...