English Affair || jjk ff

By lovelypsyche97

"The way my name comes out of your mouth drives me crazy, do you understand that?" "Do you want me to stop... More

십일
십이
십삼
십사
십오
십육
십칠
십팔
십구
이십
이십일
이십이
이십삼
이십사
이십오
이십육
이십칠
이십팔
이십구
삼십
삼십일
삼십이
삼십삼
삼십사
삼십오
삼십육
삼십칠
삼십팔
삼십구
사십
사십일
사십이
사십삼
사십사
사십오
사십육
사십칠

96 5 6
By lovelypsyche97

I whined quietly as I shifted awake, blocking the incoming light with a pillow. Inhaling, I furrowed my eyebrows slightly at the scent that was filling my nose, slightly familiar but not in the comfort of home. Opening my eyes slowly, Jungkook's face was close enough that I could feel his exhales. I bit my lip, finding myself silently, and creepily, admiring his features.

It's true, beauty is so much more intoxicating when it's up close. His cheekbones are structured so delicately, the skin stretched over being the resting spot for a beauty mark. His lips, so pink. Normally when I see his lips, they're stretched thinner into a smile. But as he lays here, his lips are in a plump pout, looking so kissable and soft and..

And what the hell are you doing?

I withdrew my gaze from the boy, attempting to turn away from him only to then realize his arms are wrapped snugly around my waist, holding me against him as we're underneath one of the blankets that were at the foot space. My heart fluttered at the situation and then broke slightly at the idea of waking him from his slumber, but my instincts are telling me to get away.

I withdrew one of his arms from my body, rolling out of his reach. Glancing back, he didn't wake, only groaned and curled into a ball where I was laying, taking my leather jacket-pillow. I laughed softly and came to a squat by the boy, looking at his watch.

"Seven forty-eight..." I gasped loudly and shook Jungkook's shoulder. "Wake up!" He groaned and turned onto his other side, facing directly towards the sun, groaning louder and mumbling grumpily.

"Hyung, turn off the light." I smacked his butt, watching him quickly sit up. "Ya-" He cleared his throat as he opened his eyes, looking into my eyes. "What's wrong?"

"We have to go." I packed the blankets back into the bags, sliding back into my boots and taking my jacket.

"What's the rush?" Jungkook stumbled as he put his own boots on, following my speed as I toss the blankets over the dip, followed by the snack bag, again pulled taut. "Violet."

I turned facing the boy, whose hand was now at my shoulder. "I'm forgetting something, I have no clue what it is. But we need to go. I have a busy day today." Jungkook and I made our way to my car, my mind racing over ideas of what was forgotten. We slid into the car, hearing a faint series of beeps. "Wh-" I took my phone from the console, eyes widening at the screen.

"Huh." I looked over at Jungkook, who was now looking at his own phone. "Well, I'm probably going to get into a lot of trouble." He sighed, turning his phone back off and leaning back into the seat. "Do you mind dropping me off?"

My eyes furrowed, my eyes wide as I glared at him. "Drop you off? I have to find Lila! I left her at-"

Jungkook grabbed my hand, rubbing the back with his thumb. "Relax, she's with Namjoon and the others."

I released a deep breath as I nod, focusing on the drive back to Seoul. Thoughts kept interrupting my focus as I remembered the events of last night. I took Jungkook to my secret sanctuary, a place I haven't even told Lila or Leo ABOUT, let alone taken them to. I told him a piece of my life, a story behind my tattoo that has never been spoken about. I made myself vulnerable to him, in a complete subconscious action. And then I somehow fell asleep with him, and ended up cuddling. But the concerning part is going to be explaining why I was with him in the first place.

I pulled up in front of Jungkook's dorm, looking up at the building. "Come inside." I looked over at the boy who had his mask back on, his beanie pulled low. I only shook my head, pointing through the window. "What?"

"I'm not sure, but those girls look like fans." Jungkook turned, looking through the heavily tinted windows to where there stood a group of girls clad in merch.

Sighing, he turned and looked around the car, pulling my hoodie from the backseat. "Wear this."

"Can't I just sit here?"

"You have to get Lila." Jungkook spoke flatly, pushing the sweater towards my face. "Put it on."

I pushed his hand down, showing my face as I narrowed my eyes towards him. "Hi, excuse me. I don't take orders really well." I smiled and smacked his hand that was holding the fabric, releasing it into my lap. I replaced my leather jacket with the oversized hoodie, pulling the hood over my head. I glanced over at Jungkook and sighed. "Let's hurry."

We stepped from the car quickly, the girls not daring to get near us as they were halted by guards. The girls screamed towards Jungkook, asking who the 'oppa' was. I laughed as Jungkook and I stood in the elevator, taking my hood off.

"So should I call you hyung?" I looked up at Jungkook and rolled my eyes, waiting to reach his floor. Jungkook pulled my hood back on and pulled my hand towards his dorm quickly. Upon opening the doors, his voice echoed through the walls. "I'm home!"

I jumped back as voices began to roar within the room, feet pacing the floor towards the youngest. I stood behind him and listened to the bickering and the questions, Jungkook staying silent aside from slight laughs and whines from the smacks that came his way.

"Yah~ Jeon Jungkook Do you have any idea where Violet is?! I cant get ahold of her!" I peeked my head out at the friendly voice that sounded close to tears. "Yah! Eonni! Why didn't you call me or tell me you were leaving!" I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her smaller frame, stroking her hair as I swing her back and forth.

"I'm sorry~"

"She's not your eonni anymore. She's your oppa; we'll call her hyung." I turned and looked at the boy who was grinning ridiculously, rolling my eyes.

"Hyung? She's younger than all of you." I could feel my lungs halt their process as those words passed through my ears, my eyes coming back to the girl. "What? Oh yeah! How was the cake she made? She didn't even give me a piece!"

The room seemed totally silent except for the beating of my heart that was racing uncontrollably. Why am I reacting this way? Why didn't I want them to know I'm younger than all of them? Because respect ranges in levels according to the corresponding ages. But why didn't I want them to know I made the cake?

My head began to spin, my hand coming up to knock my hood off and rake through my hair. "May I use the restroom?"

Lila took my hand and took me to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and noticed I was still wearing makeup, taking the time to wash it off as I splashed water against my face. Upon opening the door, I hit my face against a strong shoulder. "Ow. Thats solid."

"S-sorry." I looked up and met Jungkook's eyes, his face unreadable as I walk around him.

"Make sure you get some rest, Jungkook." I approached Lila in the living room and hurriedly made our way to the car with our fingers laced together, keeping our heads down from the girls that were trying to get a glimpse of us.

~~~

I spent the day sorting through important electronic documents for my family's business, dealing with occasional phone calls to address issues. Across the floor laid random papers with emails and passwords, sheets of paper with English outlines, snack wrappers, water bottles, and myself, cradling the laptop between my legs.

"Celebrity use of our facilities is among the information we cannot disclose." I slid my glasses on top of my head, rubbing my eyes as I moved the laptop. I stood to a stretch and rolled my eyes as the other side of the line continued to pry information. "Again, more information that is not allowed to be given." The bell rang, my legs dragging my body as I tied my robe closed slightly, hiding my cat shirt. I pulled the door open with my free hand, clutching the phone tighter and then rolling my eyes again towards the caller.

"Vi-"

"Excuse me, sir." I held my finger to the boy to wait, turning to walk back into the living space. "Our policy is to refrain from disclosing any and all information about guests, current or previous. It is their own discretion to inform you whether or not they have visited the facilities, they're the only ones who can give you any sort of information.---- I can't find the name in our database." I lied as I grew tired of the blatant ignoring as I reached down and picked up the trash. "Yes, I'm sorry about the inconvenience." I sighed loudly after hanging up and threw the phone onto the couch, making my way to the kitchen to dispose of the trash. "I'm so glad that I have to repeat myself."

"Busy day?" I jumped slightly at the voice, turning and facing the boy that was leaned against the frame.

"Leo, would you just close the door and tell me why you're here at..." I looked at the clock on my wall, laughing slightly. "After two." I sighed and sat on the floor where I was originally stationed at for the last nine hours, cleaning up the surrounding area.

"Well, I wanted to remind you that you have work in a few hours. Lila reminded me, sorry." He stood in the entrance, door cracked behind him as he fixes my shoes on the mat.

I laughed softly and leaned against the couch, rubbing my eyes as another international phone call is directed to my line. "I'll go to sleep soon, have a few things to take care of before I can." I picked up the phone again, positioning it between my ear and shoulder as I sign back into my laptop while Leo walks out.

~~~~~~~~~

I bought three cups of coffee, my hand cradling the last as I trudge through the doors of Big Hit, waving to Seonhi and Hunsae as I approach the elevator. I closed my eyes and leaned back, my head resting on the mirror as I wait for the doors to close. I sighed softly as the sound of footsteps neared the lift, coming inside and the doors finally closing. The ride was silent with my eyes closed; too silent for it to be any of the boys.

I opened my eyes and jumped at the sight in front of me. "Jeez!"

Jungkook stood up straight, looking down at me with an unreadable expression. "You have dark circles."

"I know." I replied and looked down to my coffee, scratching at the cup with my painted nails.

"You look like a Panda." I rolled my eyes and looked up, a slight glare in my eyes as I do so. "You look cute."

The doors opened as soon as he finished his sentence, my blush spreading like wildfire as I make my way into the hall towards my office.

The lessons with the boys went well, their studying seemed to register things in their mind. I decided since the boys were having lunch and a longer break, I'd take a quick nap. I cradled my head between my arms on the desk and before I realized it, the slumber I needed overcame in a single sweep.

I whined softly and blinked slowly, flexing my hand which seemed to be grasping something. I turned my head and sighed, closing my eyes tightly. "Don't you knock?" I looked towards the boy and tilted my head, waiting. "How long have you been in here?"

"Well... Lunch was about thirty minutes ago so... maybe an hour?" Jungkook's face was blank as he looked at me, my body tensing under his stare. "So why is my Violet-Panda tired?"

"I'm not a panda." I sighed and cupped one side of my face, leaning on the table. "Shall we get started, Jungkook?"

Jungkook focused during the lesson. Each time I glanced to his face, he was paying attention strictly towards the work in front of him. Although glad he was focused, a part of me was slightly confused in the difference from the day before. I groaned silently at my internal battle, shaking my head.

"So for your work tonight, use the words we've previously gone over and create strong-structured sentences for conversations. Write them down. If there's any other words you already know, you're more than welcome to use them. As long as the use is correct, there won't be any sort of consequences." I slid the few worksheets towards him, picking up my phone that began to vibrate rapidly against the desk. I turned my chair to where I faced the computer screen, answering the call as I typed.

"Hello?-- Wh-hun, calm down." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, listening to the crying boy on the other side of the line. "Sweetie, you have to calm down and breathe, I can't understand you." I reached over to the other desk for a pen, finding Jungkook sitting in the chair still. "We're finished for today, you can go back to practicing." I dismissed him with a wave of my hand, turning back to the screen. "No, I'm not busy, baby, go ahead." I focused back into the call, my hand coming to cup the side of my face as I lean against the desk. "I miss you, too." The slamming of the door caused me to jump, looking around to spot the office empty other than myself. "You guys know I'll visit when I can. My mom needs my help anyways."

~~~

I finished the day with Namjoon's lesson, his fluency has grown significantly in the last week and I'm absolutely giddy over it.

"So Jungkook told me what happened Saturday night. It's fine." I froze slightly, looking up at him. "He said he drank more than he realized and asked you to take him to a hotel to sober up. That was really nice of you."

I hid my confused expression behind a slight smile, nodding. "I do what I can for those in need." I finally glanced at my watch and then to the boy. "You should really get back to practice, we've been in here longer than we were suppose to."

Namjoon left through the door, my mind going over what Jungkook told him. He had been drinking? No wonder why he was so comfortable to be around. I sighed and packed up my bag, scrolling through emails as I walked from my office. I stood near the dance hall, hearing the sound of music and footwork. My curiosity drew my head through the door, watching the boys dance and the sound of fresh vocals sent a spark through my mind.

A particular voice caught my attention, my eyes and ears directed in the direction of the dancing boy wearing a black shirt and dark jeans. I didn't realize I was staring at the boy in the hall until my phone vibrated in my hand, startling me to drop it onto the floor. I picked it up quickly and answered the call, hiding behind the wall. "Lila, I'm about to leave.-- Stop screaming into the phone, I can hear you fine." I peaked from behind the wall and squeaked softly into the phone, coming face to face with a grinning Jimin. "I'll be there soon, I have to take care of something real quick."

I disconnected the call, looking up at Jimin again. "How were we? Are you an army now?" I furrowed my eyebrows, tilting my head. "Our fans are called army. Are you a fan?"

I smiled and shrugged. Of course they're talented, but it'll take more than a few glances and listens for me to really become a fan. "Maybe one day." Jimin began to pout and looked behind him towards the rest of the group. "Oh! I just remembered, I need to give you guys my number. If you guys have any questions or anything, just give me a call or send me a message." I scribbled my number onto a piece of paper and handed it to Jimin since he was the closest. "Sorry for bothering your practice. BTS fighting! Stay hydrated." I waved, leaving the building and making my way to get Lila.

After Lila and I ate dinner with Leo and his girlfriend, I went back to my apartment alone. I saved the boys' numbers into my phone with the corresponding names as texts came through, making my way to the bathroom and turning on the shower speaker. I readied myself for a shower, water on and warming, towel hanging on the wall near the shower as music echoed against the walls, the water beating as a metronome. The way the water caressed my body with warmth released a sigh from my body, my shoulders sinking further into the warmth as I lean my head into the water, feeling the droplets flow freely over my clean face.

I found myself singing softly as my phone began to ring against the counter near the shower. I dried my hand and picked up the phone, sliding the answer button as I leaned out from the water. "Hello?" The line was silent for a minute, giving me plenty of time to look at the number again and put it back to my ear. "Is someone there?"

"I--" My eyebrows furrowed and I leaned back into the water, turning it off along with the music.

"Who is this?" I sighed as I waited again, my body gaining goosebumps as the sound of breathing filled the line.

"Are you in the shower? I can call back later." My eyes widened at the words from the other side.

"J-Jungkook? It's fine, I'm already out." I wrapped the towel around my body, leaning back against the counter.

The line was silent aside from a soft sigh. "Okay."

"Is there something wrong with the work?" I approached the bedroom, laying down with the phone held to the side of my head.

"Yes, is it okay if I FaceTime with you? To show the problem I'm having."

I smacked my lips softly and hummed a soft yes. The tone changed slightly and I pulled the phone away, rolling onto my stomach as I answer his video call. "So what's the problem?"

The screen went black with a soft smack as though Jungkook dropped his phone, the camera directed towards his paper. He had a pencil gripped tightly in his hand, soft apologies mumbled as the camera shook slightly. He cleared his throat and began to explain his problem, how he felt like the structure was mostly correct, aside from small details.

"Make sure that you conjugate properly. And don't forget that in English, we have small words that are important for directional details. But it looks great aside from that." I raked my fingers through my wet hair, wiping water from my collarbones.

"Umm.."

"Hmm?"

"Do you know that you have your camera on?" My eyes widened and I hung up, tossing the phone onto the bed as I left to continue my shower to clear my head.

"What the hell?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419 127 47
*COMPLETE* *EDITED* - One drunken kiss turns into a global scandal - "I guess that could work but how long would we date for?" I ask him as I think a...
10.1K 776 34
(written when I was in 6th grade- has no actual plotline) "H-hyung? What are you doing?" "That's not important right now." +-+-+-+-+-+-+ Jimin has al...
5.2K 125 33
y/n & taehyung married couples but there was no husband wife Relationship between them but one mistake change everything life, personality, style, le...
2.4K 217 40
„Just tell me what the fuck is going on! Tell me your secrets!" „If I tell you the truth... you'll wish you never asked.." In where y/n simply fell...