Rocky Love {Eijiro Kirishima...

Av Tayl7752

Hana Mei lived a hard life before she was given the once in a lifetime chance to attend the prestigious U.A... Mer

Chapter 1 ~ Once in a Lifetime
Chapter 2 ~ Seeing Red
Chapter 4 ~ The Festival
Chapter 5 ~ The Calvary Battle
Chapter 6 ~ Battle Royal
Taking a little break
Chapter 7 ~ Battle Royal Pt2
Chapter 8 ~ Forehead Kisses
Chapter 9 ~ The Dream
I need help
Chapter 10 ~ Hero Internships
Chapter 11 ~ Comfort
Thank you 💕
Im Back!
Chapter 12 ~ Final Exams
Chapter 13 ~ The Pussycats
Chapter 14 ~ Forest Fire
Chapter 15 ~ Pain
Chapter 16 ~ Life Without Her
Chapter 17 ~ I Know
Chapter 18 ~ Surprise
!!Notice!!
Chapter 19 ~ Work Studies
Chapter 20 ~ The Meeting
Chapter 21 ~ Hassaikai
Notice: I'm still here!

Chapter 3 ~ Get Hard

3.4K 66 84
Av Tayl7752

Sooo I'm gonna make this chapter shorter. And if anyone has any recommendations for me to make this story better or just my writing in general I'd greatly appreciate it 😊!
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mei's POV
It's been a whole week since I joined U.A and I've been loving it. We've mainly been working out and improving our endurance but in this last week before the sports festival we're working on improving our quirks. This is the first time I'll be using my quirk around my classmates and the first time I'll be seeing all of their quirks as well. 'What if they don't like my quirk? What if they think it's weak?' So many 'what ifs' continued to race through my mind while we waited for All Might and Aizawa-sensei to make their way to class. I gently close my eyes to try and calm my hectic nerves.
"Meiiiiiii..." I open my eyes to see Uraraka waving her hand in my face. "O-oh Uraraka! Sorry! I'm just trying to relax a bit before we go out to train..." I slowly turned my head to the side and looked out the window. Uraraka rubbed her chinned, confused before making an "o" shape with her mouth and smiling. "Riiiight everyone finally gets to see your quirk in action today. Why are you so nervous?" I turned back to look at her and sighed, "I'm just worried that no one will like it, or worse think it's scary..." I said as I pouted my lip and rested my chin on my hand. Uraraka placed her hand on my shoulder. "Honestly I think you have nothing to worry about", she said smiling reassuringly, "in my opinion a quirk is a quirk, it's a beautiful yet scary thing no matter what it is. Plus, you got in on a recommendation so your quirk must be at least a bit amazing!" I laughed after she finished. "Thanks Uraraka, you really know how to put a smile on someone's face no matter the circumstances". She smiled which I returned and quieted down once Aizawa-sensei and All Might made their way into class. "Alright Class you know what we're up to today... let's head on down to the USJ, don't forget your costumes...". "Aizawa-sensei seems extra tired today" Uraraka whispered to me. I laughed and punched her shoulder gently before we made our way down to the bus.  I internally screamed with joy, 'I finally get to try out my hero costume!' I sighed with relief as we got onto the bus.
'At least I have something to look forward to'.

As we made it to the USJ everyone changed into their costumes and headed into the training ground. I on the other hand was hiding in the bathroom double checking every part of my costume. 'I love it but will they?' I facepalmed myself and shook my head. 'No! Gotta stop thinking like that...' I thought as I took a deep breath in and looked at myself in the mirror one last time. "Meiii! Come oooon we're gonna be late!" Uraraka chimed in through the door. I put a smile on my face and walked out the door. "Whatchya think?" I said striking a battle pose. Uraraka squealed. "I love it!!!!"
My costume really did live up to my quirks name.
(Prepare for my "amazing" attempt at describing something again... sorry!)
It consisted of a tight, black bodysuit, no sleeves and went up, halter style, around my neck. Baggy black pants that had two large holes on each side revealing a large amount of my hips. A belt that had throwing knives and smoke bombs attached to it. Small lightweight black boots and two long arm warmers (I don't know what they're called 😬) that reaches all the way up to my elbows, covering my entire forearm and had slits for my thumbs.
(I'll put a drawing of it down below but sorry for that to because my drawing ability is horrendous).

As me and Uraraka quickly made our way out to the training ground everyone immediately turned and caught a glimpse of my costume. I nervously joined the group and everyone continued to stare until a familiar voice broke the silence. "Sweet costume Mei!" This coming from Kirishima, immediately afterwards everyone agreed and complimented my costume. "Thanks!" I laughed and scratched the back of my neck nervously. Aizawa-sensei quieted everyone down and pointed to me. "Time for you to show everyone your quirk" I swallowed nervously and looked at All Might who was giving me a thumbs up and one of his iconic smiles. All Might quickly scanned the group of students and pointed. "Todoroki!" He said as he pointed a thumb towards me. "You're up against Mei..." Todoroki nodded and began making his way towards me.
"You really think putting Mei up against our number 1 student is the best option to show off her skills?" Aizawa whispered to All Might. "She'll be ok" All Might mumbled quietly, not taking his eyes off me. I swallowed nervously. 'Seriously? Are you trying to make me look like trash?' I thought to myself. We both got into or battle stances as we waited for All Mights cue. I took a deep breath and closed me eyes. 'Just breath, find your opponents weaknesses, use them'. I breathed out and began to charge up. The marks painting my body began to glow slowly leading up to my eyes. I then snapped my eyes open looked Todoroki dead in the eye. "Begin!!" And with that the battle began.

Right away Todoroki shot a trail of ice at my feet trying to freeze me in place but I dodge quickly jumping high in the air and doing a double backflip before landing. Once I landed I used my speed and shot towards Todoroki, and made it to him in less than a second. I collected a large amount of energy in my hand and quickly jabbed my opened hand into his stomach and released. A cloud of electric turquoise charge surrounded myself and Todoroki and sent him flying backwards about 10 meters before he steadied himself and processed the situation. I smiled in excitement. 'Did I really just do that?' Before I could celebrate anymore Todoroki shot a series of sharp ice at me which I managed to just dodge using my speed running back and fourth. The last icicle was in my face faster than I would be able to dodge it. Quickly I charged up once again and grabbed the icicle with my hand and exploded it into millions of little pieces.

For another 15 minutes we continued to attack and dodge each other, only landing a few small hits on one another.  I sprinting towards him, I charged up and just as I was face to face with him I jumped up and over him. In mid air I collected energy into my foot and released a huge amount of energy down on him and kicked him in the side of the head and sent him flying once again, but he was quick to recover and quickly sent a trail of ice at my feet which I wasn't able to blocked and got frozen into the ice. Just as I was about to break the ice with my energy, a sharp icicle protruding from Todoroki's hand was in my face and the battle was waved off. Todoroki stepped back to let me break out and rubbed his bruised cheek. "O-oh yeah sorry about that! I kinda got carried away" I nervously said as I brushed the rest of the ice of my feet. As I was about to get up I saw a hand reaching out to me, it belonged to Todoroki. I grabbed it and he helped me up and we shook hands. "It's alright it only hurts a little bit" he said as we retreated our hands and he placed it back on his cheek. "I honestly wasn't expecting that. Good job" he said before nodding and making his way back to the group. I smiled and followed behind him.

"Oh my gosh Mei! That was amazing!" "That was so cool!" I heard from a few of my classmates in the group. Blushing I smiled "Thanks! Really it was nothing". Uraraka ran towards me and pulled me into a tight hug. "I told you there was nothing to worry about!" I laughed and thanked her. After we all calmed down we made our way to the different disaster sites to practice using our quirks in certain situations.

Later that night at home after dinner I ran to my room and flopped onto my bed. Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone buzzed.

Kirishima 😋
>I know it's late... but would you maybe wanna practice together tomorrow??😅

I blushed, laid my arm across my forehead and chuckled. Looking back at my phone I typed my message then got under my covers and began to fall asleep.

Me
>sounds like a plan! 👍🏻See you tomorrow 😊

The next morning I woke to my alarm and another text from Kirishima.

Kirishima 😋
>try to take it easy on me today eh? 😉
(My Canadian came out a little there)

I laughed at this as I walked out of my room and headed for the kitchen. "What's so funny?" My mother asked with a smile on her face. "O-oh it's nothing! Just one of my classmates. I'm practicing with him today for the festival." I said as I took a seat beside Yui who was looking at me with a smirk. "OUUUUUUU ONEESAN YOU LIIIIIKE HIM!!" She said squealing. I blushed and turned to look at her "I do not!". The two of them laughed at me and we finished eating breakfast. Pancakes. "Alright I've got to head out. You two have a good day!" And with that I was out the door and on the way to school.

"Hey Mei! You wanna practice with me again today?" Uraraka asked as she stripped out of her shirt. "I began putting on my body suit and looked at her. "Well actually... Kirishima asked me this morning" I said blushing a little bit. Hagakure walked over and squealed, scaring all of us. "Ahhhh I knew it! You like him!" I blushed a deep red "I-I do not! I've only known him for a week!" I said nervously as I pulled up my pants and buckled them up. Tsu walked over in her costume and piped in. "Then it's love at first sight" the girls all giggled and I blushed and sighed.

Once we all made it to the battle ground we were assigned to find our training partner(s) and begin training. I saw Kirishima looking around for me. Sprinting very quickly up behind him I stopped and tapped his shoulder. "Oh there you are! Ready to start?" He flashed a toothy grin and I smiled and nodded. For about an hour we had been sparring. His quirk is truly amazing and with my quirk it's hard to land a hit that will actually work due to his ability to harden any part of his body. I flipped and dodged one of his attacks but tripped on a stone behind me and fell onto my back. Kirishima saw the opening but tripped over his feet and landed on his hands and knees. Looking down he saw he had fell on top of me but had my arms pinned to the ground. We both blushed and stayed there in silence looking into each others eyes before Kirishima broke the silence. "G-guess I got you..." he said not taking his red eyes off of my turquoise ones. I began to get super flustered and kneed him in the stomach and flipped him up and over my head forcing him to land on his back. I reached back, grabbed his two arms and flipped over so I was now pinning him. I smirked and looked at his surprised expression. "You let your guard down" we both laughed and stared at each other. "Blahhh get a room you guys!" We heard coming from someone to the left of us. We both looked and there was Ashido, Sero and Bakugou. We both blushed a bright red and I quickly got up and lended my hand out to him which he accepted and stood up. As soon as we were both up Aizawa-sensei yelled to everyone that practice was over for today. "Thanks for practicing with me today I really enjoyed it" Kirishima said shyly while rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled and together we walked back to the group and split up while we went to the change rooms.

At home I relaxed in my bed. I want to get a good nights sleep since the sports festival is tomorrow. Gosh I'm so excited, I can't believe I'm going to be participating in such a huge event. People all over Japan will be able to see us. That being said I also began to get very nervous. I quickly wished for good luck tomorrow then fell into a deep slumber.

Let the festival begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so that was a little bigger than I intended for it to be but I'm still proud of it. And sorry it took a little while to update! School's been a bitch. I'll try to get the next chapter out sooner!

FortsÀtt lÀs

Du kommer ocksÄ att gilla

22.2K 323 23
Hello !! This is my first story, I apologize, it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy. You, the reader, is a transfer student attending U.A. Universit...
1.5K 36 30
Detective Yuki Tanaka works too much. So much, that she's avoided her relationship with pro hero number three, Dynamight. After breaking up, Yuki rea...
1.4K 7 10
I'm Izumi Midoriya you may remember me from my first life when I wasn't a hero...It seems as though God had other plans for me which brings us here...
3.6K 134 21
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...