Dear Mr Ambrose (A Storm and...

By maryambrosee

[Highest rank: #1 in S&S fanfiction.] Storm and Silence one shots written in dialogues. What would have happe... More

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty 🥳
Thirty one
Thirty two (Corona edition)
Thirty three

One

13K 483 188
By maryambrosee

He has piercing blue eyes, his hair is the darkest shade of black and he's so hot... you have no idea, Patsy. Damn him! I know my thoughts are far from feminist but, you have to understand me...
Read 12:32

Who is hot, Mr Linton?
Read 12:32

...Mr Ambrose, sir? Is that you?
Read 12:33

Yes, indeed I am, Mr Linton. Now answer the question.
Read 12:39
[Actually read 12:34]

Umm... which question, Sir?:)
Read 12:39

Don't play dumb with me, Mr Linton. I'm not going to repeat myself.
Read 12:40

I do respect you and try to do as you wish (sometimes), Mr Ambrose, sir, but I assume I don't know what you're talking about.
Read 12:40

Don't test my patience, Mr Linton. Who were you talking with? And who is the gentleman with piercing blue eyes and dark hair?
Read 12:41

Oh, that... I was texting my friend, Mr Ambrose. I'm afraid I can't share any further information with you.

Yours truly, Lillian Linton.
Read 12:42

I hope, you didn't forget that you're in my employ and I pay your bills. Therefore, you will always do as I wish. Answer my questions, Now!
Read 12:43

Dear Mr Ambrose, *clears her throat*, NO.
Read 12:44

As you wish.
Read 12:44

Wait, what?
Read 12:44

Did you just... give up?
Read 12:45

Um, sir?
Read 12:45

Are you all right? Should I call Karim? Do you have a fever?
Read 12:46

Mr Ambrose, sir?
Read 12:47

Ugh, fine. I'll go talk to Patsy about that hot guy again...
Read 12:47

Mr Linton, you're not going anywhere! I await you in Empire House on 1 p.m sharp.
Read 12:47

😏
Read 12:47

Don't waste your energy and time on forming unnecessary impressions on your face. Remember, Knowledge is Power is Time is Money.
Read 12:48

Yes, sir. As you wish, sir.
Read 12:48

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 322 20
What happens, after Lilly's weeding, in the life of Adaira and Captain Carter. What happened when they realise they love each other. When Lord Dalgli...
17.8M 1.1M 44
Never do what you're told, never boil your own head in vinegar and, most important of all, never ever marry a man-those have always been Lilly Linton...
58.5K 1.8K 20
Storm and Silence there aren't enough words to describe how amazing the book is in general. They also can't stop getting better and better as the seq...
167K 7.3K 200
Because we HAVE to stick to my branding if we're doing a oneshot book, right? Right! Hello everyone! My name is Evangeline Hisahoshi and I am here to...