Chocolate ♦ jihan

Oleh EXO_Elle_13

Their present situation will bring up the past where it all started. Half epistolary, half narrative. Short S... Lebih Banyak

~0~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
s h u j e o n g ' s
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~

~37~

656 35 18
Oleh EXO_Elle_13

Another week has passed. Jeonghan hadn't have the time to visit Jisoo due to the number of homeworks they need to pass and tests to take.

He's longing to see that angelic face again without knowing the reason why.

"Jeonghan, are you free today? The others and I decidedㅡ"

"Sorry Cheol, I can't. I need to visit Jisoo," He replied quickly, opening his locker and placing all the uneeded books inside. He slammed the locker shut.

"Calm down! We didn't get to visit him too. That was why I was suggesting if we could all goㅡ"

"You can't," A deep voice said. Wonwoo, who's locker is just as few lockers away from them, overheard their conversation. Going to visit Jisoo? I'm sorry but as much as I want to say we can, we can't. How can we even visit him if he'sㅡ

"What do you mean we can't visit him?" Vernon questioned the older who had an unreadable expression plastered on his face.

"You can't visit him."

"Butㅡ"

"Why can't you understand that you can't?" Seungcheol mentally cursed for his sentence was cut off for the third time.

"Guys!" Seokmin panted as he approached them inside the locker room. "Jeonghan hyung almost got hit by a carㅡ" Everything happened so fast because at this very moment, Seungcheol also disappeared from their sight. Wonwoo panicked. 'Shit! They weren't suppose to know!'

He immediately left the others who are in a midst of a conversation. He ran outside the school gates and took a turn to the right, nearly bumping into a middle aged woman. It took some minutes of running before he sighed in relief when he saw Seungcheol chasing Jeonghan from a far. It's a good thing that he's a fast runner. But damn, that lazy angel sure has the speed.

...

"Jeonghan!" He heard Seungcheol call but his feet neither stopped nor slowed down. "Yoon Jeonghan!"

The sight of the hospital welcomed his vision. His speed increased as he ran faster towards the building and in no time, he was already in front of it. It was only then he felt the exhaustion when he entered, taking a deep breath while looking at the busy nurses and doctors roaming around the place.

"Jeonghan," He shrieked when a hand grasped his arm, turning around to see Seungcheol with a hand on his knee, panting. "Why did. . you. . ran off?"

"Jiㅡ" "I told you guys that you can't!" Wonwoo's legs almost gave up when he set his foot inside. Who can blame him, that was a few kilometer run and it's tiring since they just came out of school.

Jeonghan yanked his arm from Seungcheol's grasp and ran to the elevator. Luck was on his side when the elevator opened. He got in and pressed the close button multiple times.

"He's not going to like what he sees," Wonwoo muttered, leaning his head on the elevator door as they failed to catch up. "Jisoo told me that neither of you all should know but what the point you'll find out anyway. ."

"Know what? And why can't we go here?"

"You'll find out." The elevator opened once again and the two went inside. Reaching the desired floor, they took a turn to the right and walked down the hallway, finding Jisoo's room number which was room 117.

Wonwoo looked down and sighed, feeling sorry for Jeonghan as the latter was frozen in place. What was the sight that he was afraid the others would know?

A bed without someone laying on it and a plain and quiet room.

"Where's J-Jisoo?" Jeonghan stuttered. Wonwoo still chose to keep his mouth shut even though he knew it was no use for they have found out already.

"Wonwoo! Please. . . tell me," Jeonghan pleaded and looked at the male with teary eyes. Seungcheol comforted him, caressing his back while looking at Wonwoo for answers.

"Where's he?!" He sobbed, his emotions getting the best of him as the tears finally escaped his eyes. "I-Is heㅡ"

"No! He's not dead." Wonwoo took a deep breath before uttering the words he promised not to tell. Sorry Jisoo.

"He went back to America with his mom for the treatment."

...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.9K 1.1K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...
2.4K 106 8
"it's been six years, Jisoo hyung. Isn't that enough for you, to love me instead?" Hong Jisoo now has Lee Seokmin who loves and cherishes him with al...
23.4K 1.5K 19
[COMPLETED] "dear diary, i'm tired." yoon jeonghan was never a normal child. he was an empty, emotionless husk. he couldn't feel love, or pain. all h...
164K 4.5K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...