Floral High #ProjectNigeria

By SweetPrincessGigi

Cover by ME! The world of highschool and teen life is shown in this story of a teen girl, Chioma. She meets... More

INTRODUCTION.
01//Chapter One
02//Chapter Two
03//Chapter Three
05//Chapter Five
06//Chapter Six
FILLERS?!
07//Chapter Seven
08//Chapter Eight
09//Chapter Nine
10//Chapter Ten (Part One)
10//Chapter Ten (Part Two)
11//Chapter Eleven (The party)
11//Chapter Eleven (The Party)
12//Chapter Twelve - First Day Of School.
13//Chapter Thirteen - Desmond.
14//Chapter Fourteen - The Weekend.
15//Chapter Fifteen - Who is your Chioma?
16//Chapter Sixteen - At the mall
17//Chapter Seventeen - Agric Science.
18//Chapter Eighteen - Dinner

04//Chapter Four

930 148 17
By SweetPrincessGigi

Chapter Four
___

Assembly had just come to an end and we were all walking back to our various classes to begin the day. Bisola, Mitchii and I were walking together. And did I forget to mention that Uju has resumed?, I saw her in the assembly hall but I couldn't talk to her because of the distance between us.

I had already taken my seat, like everyone else in the class while we were waiting for the teacher to arrive, meanwhile where is Uju?!

I'm sure she's gossiping somewhere.

"Stop the noise, what do you have now?" Our Vice principal asked. He takes it as a daily routine to go to all the classes where the teachers are absent and out what the problem is.

"Physics" They responded, I didn't say anything.

"Where is your teacher? " he asked, just then I saw Mrs Onwuegbunam, our physics teacher approaching the class with Uju beside her.

"She's here" someone said and all heads turned in her direction.

"All of you should assemble in front of the lab, I'm coming there and I don't want to get there before any of you" She said from the window and everyone started packing up, ready to leave the class.

We weren't actually going to the lab to copy notes or for any practical, she was probably just going to explain the last note she asked us to lend from the other science class.

We started to form a line towards the lab, but as usual some oversabi people will decide to do the opposite.

We walked noisily to the physics lab, on getting there, everyone took their seats, a few students fighting for the front row seat while some people sat comfortably at the back of the lab as if it's gist they came for.

"Ehen, that note I asked you people to borrow, I hope all of you have it? " she asked. "because I'm collecting your notes after this class"

"Yes" everyone said, even the people that do not have notes. I can't wait to see what aunty will do to them.

"Okay, let's start, open your notes to Linear Momentum " she said and we all did as we were told, well except the students without notes.

Smh!

"Since, you all claim to understand what I've taught, can someone define The Principle Of Linear Momentum " she asked after explanation.

And everywhere went quiet.

Well there's always one student that'll save the whole class and today that student was Uju.

I still haven't gotten the chance to talk to her despite the fact that we're in the same lab.

"The Principle Of Linear Momentum states that the total momenta of a system remains constant irrespective of their direction, provided that no external forces except collision acts on them. " she answered and we applauded.

"Thank you my dear, I only have one physics student, you all are playing with me" she said. "Submit your notes here" she continued pointing at the table.

We did so and left the lab.

I pity those without notes.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I got to talk to Uju later on and she told me how boring and exciting her holiday was altogether and before we knew it we were talking about zee world.

"Twinkle is finer that Roshni joor" I said to Uju who was saying Roshni was finer than Twinkle.

"Ehn okay but Satya is finer than Kunj" she said and we all agreed

"Abi everybody have resume" Posi said and everyone burst into laughter.

This boy should just shut up if he doesn't know what to say.

Before anyone could reply the bell rang indicating break time. The most anticipated period of the day. Everybody left their classes to their various locations. 

I sat down in the class copying my note when I saw a familiar someone walk down the corridor.

What is he doing here today again? This their competition serious

See how he is even walking instead of him to walk like a human being he will be bouncing and drawing unnecessary attention from all this mumu girls.

Like I even care!

"Chioma this is the note you're copying abi?"

"What I cannot rest again, all this your shakara is because I borrowed your note"

"Ehn whatever be fast I need my note am I the one that said you should not do your assignment" Fatima said and I just hissed and continued copying my note.

After another long three hours, school finally ended and I bid my friends goodbye and walked around the school with Bisola skipping lunch.

Floral High's beans is nothing spectacular

"Chioma me I'm hungry why can't we just manage the beans sef, I don't want to waste provision for nothing" Bisola complained.

"Please na you know I hate that beans, I don't know why you like that their water water beans" I said and she just looked at me and we continued walking until I heard my name.

"Chioma" someone called out my name and I recognized that 'annoying' voice

Okay so he now knows my name

"Chioma somebody is calling you" Bisola said a little too loud for my liking.

"Just move don't look back let's just be going" I said through gritted teeth.

"Ahn Ahn Chioma wait for me" the person shouted louder this time and I just started fast walking and of course he caught up with us.

"Chioma let me go to the hostel and  wash my uniform we go talk later" she said and left us.

"Oya say what you want to say let me go and wash my own cloth" I said trying not to be rude atleast for once.

"Haba Chioma be nice for once, I will soon cry " he said mimicking a child about to cry, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay but if you like annoy me I will just finish you" I said through giggles.

"Okay ma but you self you can insult"

"Have you seen me insulting someone or is it that one I told you the other day that you're calling insult" I boasted.

"See this small girl with small mouth talking" He replied.

"Who told you I'm a small girl?" I asked and he just laughed.

"No one actually needs to tell me that" he shrugs.

He was right I'm small compared to him, I will not say I'm short but when I stand beside him I swear I'm short. But I like my height and figure, short and curvy just how I like it.

"Whatever I need to go now before those horrible SS3s spoil my mood today" I said.

"Okay I'll talk to you later" he said and smiled. " It was nice, actually having a sane and normal conversation without us hurling insults at one another " he added and I just smiled.

"See you soon" I walked away.

I would have pulled those soft cheeks but that would have been so weird you know after all the forming I will now come and pull his cheeks.

"Sure" He said and walked away to God knows where.

He's not so bad, right?

**********

Very short chapter! Sorry for that tho.... School's got me hooked.

What do you think?

Let me know all of your thoughts!

×××××××
Lemme comman be going!
Next time.

ILYSM.

🎶 Every single night, I lose it 🎶
🎶 I can't even hear the music without you 🎶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 1.2K 22
what happens when the rich and most reserved guy in school falls in love with his sister's best friend that happens to be the new girl in school that...
18.6K 4.6K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...
123K 25.4K 37
A Nigerian Teen-Fiction. Zaria Coker had every reason to be called perfect; Straight As, awesome friends, and a face that can make anyone bend to her...
60.5K 12.5K 63
In the American culture, its referred to as high school. With the Britons, its called the secondary school or high school. In other places, its cal...