Dolan Enterprise ~ e.d.

By dolsfeels

"This job is very demanding Ms. Monroe." He warns. Highest ranking: #1 in Ethan Dolan & Dolan Twins More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII ~ the end
Next books!!

XVII

12.9K 297 201
By dolsfeels

Kendal

The hotel is massive. One I would never even have enough money to glance at.

"I got it." Grayson says as he takes my bag along with his. Ethan glances over his shoulder at me as Grayson takes my bag. The same shoulder I laid on on the flight. I still can't believe I let myself do that.

The hotel even smells luxurious and I'm so uncomfortable. I don't deserve to be here. This isn't my place. All I can think about is the beach it sits on.

"Ahh Mr. Dolan." The young lady that sits at the desk beams. "Hello." Ethan grins. I swear he never wipes that grin off of his face and a part of me hates it but I also can't get enough of it.

"Suite 524." She smirks while handing him the key cards. I swear I threw up in my mouth. "Thanks." Ethan winks. Now you gotta be kidding me. I'm fuming and I don't know why. This trip is supposed to be about me getting back at Ethan, not him tormenting me even further.

We step on to the elevator and it's a tight squeeze with us three and the bags. "I say we go to the beach." Grayson says Breaking the silence. "I'm down." Ethan shrugs. I just remain silent. I can't figure out if I want to go or not. I may just wanna stay far away from Ethan but then again I don't want to waste my time here.

The elevator let's out a low ding as we step off onto the 5th floor. Ethan leads the way and I wonder why he always has to be in control. He's like that with every aspect of his life. Even the bedroom.

We stop in front of our door and I'm curious about what it looks like. He slides the card in and it clicks open. Once he swings the door open I know this room costs a fortune.

"So there's three beds two in here and one in that room." Grayson says pointing to another door within the suite. I just nod trying to take all of this in.

"Kendal and I get this room." Ethan speaks up. My eyebrows scrunch together at the fact that he feels the need to make a decision for me.

"No. I'll take the room by myself. It'll be easier considering I'm a girl and you guys aren't." I say arguing with Ethan just to set him off. "I snore. It's probably best that I take the room to myself." Grayson sighs.

He'd be the one person I'd expect to be on my side and here he is leaving me hanging. I'm screwed.

I let out a sigh as I take my bag and sit it on the bed closest to me. "I gotta use the restroom." I sigh. I really don't. I just need a moment to myself.

I lock the door behind me and take myself in through the mirror. "It's fine." I say taking deep breaths. It's just a business trip.

Soon there's a soft knock on the door. "We're going to the beach. You wanna go?" I hear Grayson through the door. "I'll uh catch up with you guys." I mutter. I still have no clue if I really wanna go.

"Alright we'll see you there." He says quickly before I hear the door to the suite open and close with a loud click.

"That's it. I'm going." I say throwing my hands up. I swing the bathroom door open and make my way to my bag quickly.

I'm going to this beach with a purpose. I'm going to enjoy my time and torment Ethan while I do it.

I sift through my bag quickly as I search for the swim suit I packed, perfect For this moment. I smile as I find it and hold it up. "Perfect." I smile.

I quickly change in middle of the room since no ones here and I let out a sigh. I pace all the way to the full body mirror as I smirk at myself. I totally got this.

I let out a sigh as I slip on some sandals and grab a room key off the table. It's officially time for me to enjoy this trip.

I make my way through the hotel and out into the warm sun. It's so warm that it gives you goosebumps. The good kind of warm that makes you relish a place like this.

The sands hot and I thank myself for wearing sandals. I squint as I look for the boys and I finally find them not too far away.

"Hey." I smile as I approach them. Ethan doesn't say anything. I don't even think he looks up. "Woah. Hey." Grayson smiles as he takes a quick peak at my swim suit.

"You ever been to a beach?" He ask as I slip my sandals off and allow my feet to bury themselves in the warm sand. "Nope." I chuckle.

"Come on." Grayson smiles, motioning for me to follow him to the water. Something tells me my plan is going perfectly.

My feet hit the wet sand and I can't help but smile. "The waters so blue." I mutter as I take in the water as it crashes against my feet. "Beautiful right?" Grayson gushes. "Very."

We fall silent as I begin to ease into the water. The water is now up to my knees and it feels better than I ever thought it would.

"Ethan's not really the relationship type." He blurts. This peaks my curiosity because I wonder why he felt the need to state this.

"Would you mind filling me in about Alissa or whoever?" I ask. I know it's far fetched but I'm dying to know. "No. I'm gonna let him tell you that when he's ready. Just be careful." He warns. "I wouldn't want to see you get hurt." He murmurs.

I glance over my shoulder at Ethan to see him still on his phone. "Does he ever get off his phone?" I joke to lighten to mood. "Yeah when he's looking at you." Grayson says causing the both of us to laugh.

"Seeing you laughing with me is eating him up right now." He says with a light chuckle. "Good." I smirk.

Word count 1058

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 205 20
"Are you sure you don't just want her to be our assistant because you think she's pretty?" Ethan teased Grayson. "No Ethan, of course not, this is s...
805 8 11
Living with the Dolan twins is definitely a journey. !SMUT WARNING! Β©Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced...
14.9K 156 38
"So.. what are we?" I asked " friends with benefits" he replied. A Dolan twins fan fiction
125K 1.9K 35
Grethan...smut & no smut Highest Ranking #16