Anonymous (Grayson Dolan)

By dolansinwriting

In which a girl gets a message from an anonymous guy. Highest Rankings #5 Dolantwins #18 in YouTube More

Anonymous
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 13

3.4K 79 36
By dolansinwriting

----------
Peyton
----------

I heard my phone ding so I grabbed it off my bedside table and opened the text sent from Grayson.

'Good morning beautiful. What time do you work today?'

'5🙄'

'Do you want to come over for a little bit?'

'Can't I have to watch my sister until four when my mom gets home, but I miss you😔'

'Do you want me to come up there?'

'But that's only a few hours I get to spend with you.'

'I'll be there by ten?'

'Then drive fast. Actually don't. Stay safe, don't text and drive.'

'Okay I'll be there before you know it❤️'

'Bring Ethan. I want you both to meet my sister.'

'Anything for you, Babe.'

'Don't be a cheese ball😂'

'Okay okay. I'll see you soon.'

----------

As my sister and I sat in the living room watching our favorite movie High School Musical (what's new?), three knocks hit the door and I excitedly stood up.

"Guess who's here?" I smiled and Ally ran to the front door, me following close behind.

I opened the door and saw Grayson and Ethan standing with flowers in their hands. "Hi." I hugged Grayson and then hugged Ethan and welcomed them inside.

"This is my little sister Allison. I call her Ally." She stood nervously next to me then Ethan took some steps forward and crouched in front of her.

"I'm Ethan, and I heard you liked purple flowers... is that right?" I smiled and watched Ally nod with a smile on her face. "Well I think you're very pretty, so I got these flowers for you. I hope you like them."

I watched Grayson close the door and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, then kiss my temple.

She smiled and took the flowers in her hand then smelled them. "Can I have a hug?" He asked and opened his arms wide for her.

She gladly accepted and he wrapped his giant arms around her small body. "Since Grayson is Peyton's boyfriend, are you my boyfriend?" She asked genuinely.

"Who's funnier. Me or Grayson?" One of his eyebrows raised and a smirk on his face.

"You!" She laughed and he high fived her.

"I think I have a girlfriend, Bro." Ethan smiled and stood up.

"Congrats. Peyton won't even be my girlfriend." He dramatically sighed and looked at me.

"Shut up." I smiled and led Grayson to the kitchen where I filled up two vases with water and put the flowers in them.

"Ethan would you go grab the stuff from the car?" Grayson asked and Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Only if my girlfriend comes with." Ethan looked at Ally and she walked with him outside.

Grayson quickly pushed me against the fridge and I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I brought our laptop because we have to upload today at four." Grayson said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You didn't have to come you should have just stayed home and uploaded from there."

"I wanted to see you before we leave again." Grayson said and kissed my forehead.

"Well thank you for coming." Grayson stared into my eyes silently and I felt the urge to kiss him but I was just frozen.

Kiss him! Kiss him!

I heard the front door open and then I awkwardly walked out of the kitchen but grabbed Grayson's hand.

"So we were just finishing up high school musical. Do you guys wanna watch that?" I asked the two guys, still slightly awkward from mine and Grayson's encounter.

"Yeah that's fine." Grayson said and we sat down in the living room.

Ethan and Grayson sat on opposite sides of me, and Allison sat on Ethan's lap.

"You look so pretty today." Grayson whispered in my ear as I leaned over and cuddled into his chest.

"Thank you." I smiled on his chest and I heard his heart start to beat faster.

I rubbed my hand over his chest gently and listened to the beautiful rhythm of his heart beat.

"Dylan's coming over today, is that okay?" I whispered to Grayson

"Yeah, this is your home, do what you want." I smiled and he ran his fingers over my hair, staring at my facial features, which made me feel very self conscious.

I felt my phone vibrate and I saw people where requesting to follow me. They had Dolan usernames... do they know it's me?

I looked on my timeline and saw everyone talking about me and Grayson. I don't even have a Dolan username how do people know it's me?

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I sat up then walked out of the room and locked myself in the bathroom and sitting on the edge of the bathtub.

'To whoever this Peyton bitch is, know you're messing with the wrong fandom. You're not good enough for the twins.'

My heart started beating fast out of fear. It hurts reading that but I already think that as it is.

I know I shouldn't, but the urge to read the hundreds of comments ate at my thinking process.

'She's not even that pretty.'

'OOF look at how butch😂'

I saw that someone had messaged me and I sighed but looked at it anyways. 'You don't deserve Grayson. He's supposed to be MY boyfriend. Not yours. You're too ugly for him.'

I was shocked, but also amused because this "fan" is clearly years younger than us.

'You know, you might be right, but that's Grayson's decision, not yours. I'm not going to let you sit here and be rude to me for no reason.'

'You're not pretty or skinny enough for him.'

I ignored her and went to her profile and blocked her. I don't need that negativity in my life.

I turned off my twitter notifications and then walked out of the bathroom and sat down next to Grayson. "You okay? You look upset." Grayson whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled a disingenuous smile and cuddled into his chest again.

Once the movie ended I showed Grayson and Ethan the bathroom and took my little sister upstairs to get changed in her floral swimsuit, and I changed into a black bikini.

"Have you kissed Grayson yet? Kissing's icky." My sister asked as I tied the strands of my top behind my head.

"No, I haven't kissed Grayson. He's not my boyfriend yet." I smiled and we both walked downstairs.

"Ready?" I asked the two attractive guys who stood on their phones.

"Yeah." Grayson handed me my phone and then we walked outside.

"Ethan! Jump in with me!" My sister demanded as she stood at the edge of the pool.

"Does she know how to swim?" Ethan asked me and I nodded in response.

"Yeah she's fine, just watch and make sure. Let me put sunscreen on you Munchkin." She jogged over to me and I pulled the sunscreen from the table and sprayed it on her skin. "Rub it in." She did as told them walked back over to Ethan who was sitting at the edge of the pool with his feet dangling in the water.

"Munchkin? That's so fucking cute." Grayson laughed and grabbed the can of sunscreen. "Let me put some on you, we don't want your beautiful skin to burn." He said as he ran his hands over my shoulders.

"Okay." I giggled as the cold spray hit my shoulders and back. "Cold cold!"

"Stand up." I did as told and felt the spray on the back of my legs. "Turn." I faced him and watched him spray the front of my legs, then my stomach, then my chest. "Close your eyes." I did so and felt the sunscreen on my face. "Alright let me rub it in for you."

He lifted my arms and started rubbing it in, then turned me around and did my back, and his hands trailed down my hips and to my legs where he rubbed it in there as well. "You're only doing this so you can touch my body." I giggled and turned around to face him.

He stayed silent and then moved to my stomach. "Yeah, you're completely right." He smirked and a slight blush came across his cheeks. "And since you're mine... I can rub the sunscreen on your chest too." He did just as he said and I giggled, although his touch was beautiful, and made my whole body warm, but the chills made me cold. Is that possible?

"Okay you can put sunscreen on yourself." I teased and he rolled his eyes.

"Eh, I'll put some on in a little bit." He said as he quickly picked me up by my waist and jogged to the pool, then jumped in, one of his arms still around me as he swam to the surface.

"That splash was so cool!" Ally laughed and I looked over to see her on Ethan's shoulder. He's definitely gonna be that cool uncle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.1K 38
We were Just friends Who spoke like lovers And that seemed to be enough for Two teenagers who were scared to love one another. k.a.t Highest Ranking...
19.8K 325 25
Oneshots about my 2 favorite people, and smut to help your horny asses ๐Ÿฅต
995K 15.6K 48
What happens when a girl meets Emma Chamberlain in a grocery store? RANKINGS: #1 - dolantwins #1 - graysondolan #1 - ethandolan #1 - jamescharles #1...
110K 1.5K 43
Process of editing || "Alright kids. I'm going to tell you a story about how I met your father" "It all started in high school..."