Izuku Midoriya: The High Noon...

By 082mec

Izuku Midoriya is known as the next Symbol of Peace, the next generation wielder of the mighty Quirk known as... More

Meet the Gunslinger
Entrance Exam and the First Patrol
Outed and Tested
Vigilante's Potential
Reinstated, Reloaded, and Ready to Go!
Sports Festival I
Sports Festival II
Origins and Re-introductions
Hunting the Hero Killer I
Hunting the Hero Killer II
Dates, Confrontations, and a Manhunt Begins
Battles and Meetings
Training Time!
Finals I
Finals II
Celebration and the Training Camp
Forest Fights
Vigilante's Rage
All Might's Final Battle
Raid: Start!
Beat the Bird! Quick Draw vs Overhaul!
A Hero's Reward
Beginning Of the Road to Recovery
Sparring and Heroine Visits
Welcome Back Cinder!!

Bath Time and Training Time! Part II

7.2K 101 101
By 082mec

After the rest of the class was introduced to the Pussycats, they split into groups for dinner. Izuku was stationed in front of a pot, stirring what appeared to be curry. Behind him was a hungry Cinder, and Momo, who was almost drooling in anticipation. Izuku was wearing a prop chef hat, taste testing his dish before pulling out three plates. He placed a scoop of rice on each plate, and surrounded it in curry. He handed two dishes to the girls as he dug into his own, and the girls took a bite.

"So good!" Momo exclaimed, tearing at the food he made.

"I didn't think you could be so... hungry." Cinder said, as she ate.

"I need to accumulate body fat for my Quirk, but I love it more when the food is divine!" Momo said, continuing to maul the curry. "More please." She said cutely, staring at Izuku with puppy-dog eyes. He sighed, and gave her more, and she happily tore through that as well. Behind him, an orange-haired girl appeared and tapped his shoulder. Izuku turned around, and saw Itsuka.

"Hello, Kendo-san." Izuku said.

"Yo." The tomboy responded. "That looks good. Did you make it?"

"Yeah. Want some?" Izuku offered, already holding out a plate for her.

"Well, if you're offering..." She said, taking the plate. She took a bite, and her eyes widened. "This is amazing!"

"Well, I can't offer to cook without some skill, can I?" Izuku asked teasingly. Itsuka ignored it, and continued to eat. About a moment later, an older voice rung out calling over 1-B students.

"Crap, That was Sensei. See 'ya." Itsuka said, as they waved her off. The three finished their food, and headed to where their class was starting to crowd.

"What's happening here?" Izuku asked.

"Hot Springs!!" Mina yelled, running into the girls side.

"I guess I'll see you two later." Izuku said, as Momo and Cinder nodded, leaving.

...Later, Bathing Area...

Izuku was leaning back into his side of the spring, until he felt a splash. He opened his eyes to see Todoroki staring, no wait, glaring, at his hickies and bite marks from earlier. He grinned, and pointed to a hickie on his shoulder.

"That one's from Momo." He said with a cheeky grin. Todoroki splashed him, and he chuckled. He then looked up, and quickly turned around to see Mineta climbing the wooden wall separating the Boys and Girls.

"Don't you all see?! On the other side is heaven! And I will be it's witness!!!" He said, almost reaching the top.

"I swear to God if you look at my girlfriends naked bodies I'll shove a titanium bullet up your ass!" Izuku yelled, climbing after him. Mineta reached the top, but was met by Kouta pushing him off.

"Thanks kid." Izuku said.

"I hate perverts as much as I hate heroes." Kouta said. "But I would like it if you helped me down." He put the kid on his back, and jumped back down. He placed down Kouta, and looked at Mineta.

"Time for retribution." Izuku said. He picked up Mineta by the head, and threw him into the air. "BEGONE..." Izuku said, rearing back his right leg as Mineta fell. "THOT!!!" He screamed, as Mineta landed dick-first into Izuku's now outstretched foot, the kick causing him to be launched painfully into the Boys section of Class 1-B like a football. Izuku climbed back to the top where the girls were, and closed his eyes. "You ladies alright?" He asked.

"Yup! Thanks for getting rid of him! As a reward, I give you permission to open your eyes, Mido!" Mina yelled, and the few protests came in the form on simply hiding in the water rather than covering up. Izuku opened his eyes, and his jaw dropped when he saw the naked bodies (covered only by hands, and by none in Mina's case) of his female classmates. Well, the female classmates he didn't already see naked before.

"Thank God almighty this isn't a standard ecchi anime, otherwise I would have gotten my ass kicked to oblivion." Izuku said to himself. "Thanks for the wonderful view ladies, but I'll have to take my leave." Izuku said, dropping back down despite the playful protesting whines of the teasing girls, which was mostly just Cinder and Mina. He hopped back into the hot springs, and sighed in relief as the warm water his his skin once more.

...With 1-B...

"What the hell was that!!" Monoma shrieked, as he was hit hard by a falling purple object. "Wait..." Monoma tried to pull it off, realizing not only that it was a 1-A student, but also that he was stuck to the unconscious pervert. "Help me!"

"Is this karma for being a dick?"

"Well, we don't need to call Kendo now, do we?"

...Back With 1-A...

"Dude, you need to teach me how to be as smooth as you." Kaminari said.

"Sorry pal, trade secret." Izuku said, despite Kaminari's whines. The class left the bath house a while later, and headed to their sides of the camp. The main area where they were supposed to sleep was piled up with dividers that created little rooms, courtesy of Izuku. "Now the perverts can be pervs without us burning our eyes." Izuku explained. The boys nodded in agreement, and headed to the unclaimed sections, falling asleep after setting up their little rooms.

...The Next Morning...

Izuku woke up, and checked his watch to see that it was about five thirty in the morning. He walked outside with his holsters and cloak, and froze when he walked out of his section of the room. In front of him was Aizawa, holding an air horn.

"Fuck." He said. "You all were supposed to wake up anyways. You head down to the Pussycats while I wake up the others."

"Alright then. Just, don't make us spar each other. I don't thing Mineta can even more right not." Izuku said, casually stepping on the purple perv on his way out.

...Later...

The Class stood in a crowd around the Pussycats and Aizawa, who were standing at the front.

"This camp is not meant to be easy. We will test the limits of you Quirks, your physical limits, and force you to surpass those limits." Mandalay said.

"Leeeeet's go!!!" Ragdoll yelled, already setting up areas for specific Quirks to be used.

"Midoriya Izuku, we need you to follow us." Pixie Bob and Tora said, guiding him to an open area in the forest as the rest were pushed to the limits of their Quirks.

"We cannot train you to specialize in a Quirk, but we can train your reflexes and physical strength to surpass your limits." Tora said.

To start his training, Ragdoll would hang up targets in the clearing. She would the flip a coin, and his goal was to fire through the coins into the targets, spending the next three hours doing such as precision and accuracy training. After that, he turned to see a heavy punching bag hanging on a tree, supported by chains.

"Here. I need to spar with the augmenter-Quirk students, but I better see you here when I get back." Tora said, leaving the clearing.

"Fine with me." Izuku said, putting on a pair of boxing gloves Tora gave him. Izuku slammed his fists together, and did a few test jabs to check if the bag was stable. Once he found out that it was, he grinned. Izuku then fired off two hard jabs, shaking both the bag, and the tree. He swerved for a left hook, and then the other way quickly for a right hook. He jumped back, and jumped into the air for an air kick, crouching under the swinging bag after he landed to deliver an uppercut that launched the bag into the air. The chain stopped it from flying away, and as it swung back, Izuku dodged, and stopped the momentum with another punch. Once the bag was still again, Izuku punched it with the force of a speeding car, forcing the chain holding the bag to break, the bag crashing into the tree. Izuku sighed, and removed his gloves. He removed his hoodie and shirt so that he was only in his pants, shoes, and arm wraps, and grabbed his shotgun. He spun it in his hand to cock it, and checked to see that it was loaded with rubber ammunition. He grinned again, and placed his holster and gun on his back. He grabbed the now loose bag, and threw it into the air. Izuku jumped up to kick it, and unleashed a combo of punches and kicks, keeping both himself and the bag in the air by boosting with the shotgun. A minute later, he broke his fall with the last shot in his gun, and landed, the bag landing behind him with a thud. The bag was now broken, sand spilling from tears and rips. Izuku stood there breathing deeply, and put back on his shirt and hoodie, and sat down to drink a bottle of water. Unknown to Izuku, Kouta was hiding behind a tree watching him train the entire time.

...Later...

The students of 1-A and 1-B were now grouped together again, standing in front of the Pussycats.

"It's four o' clock now, but we decided to let you all enjoy your day before tomorrow's continuation of training. You have to cook your own food once more, but the rest of the day you have to yourself." Mandalay said, leaving with the rest of the Pussycats. The students split among themselves, and Izuku turned from a tap on his shoulder to see Momo, Cinder, and surprisingly Itsuka, looking at him.

"Curry?" Itsuka asked, and he chuckled.

...Later, Again...

Izuku handed a plate to Cinder, who ate with as much enthusiasm as the other two girls. He sat down with them to eat, and looked at Itsuka.

"So, Kendo-san, How was your day?" Izuku asked.

"Well... it was tiring, to say the least." She responded. "The Pussycats and Sensei wore us out all day. For once my hands are sore." Itsuka shook her hands for emphasis. "Anyways, there was supposed to be a test of courage later. You in?" She asked. Izuku was about to respond, until he saw a little boy sitting atop a hill alone.

"I would, but something just came up." Izuku said. He put away his plate, and quickly went to his room. As he left, he noticed the girls heading down to the forest. Before he left, an urge in the back of his head said to wear his Quick Draw gear, and so he did, the mask hanging around his neck as he exited the building. He walked back to his pot, and grabbed a plate, walking to the hill.

"Hey kid." Izuku said, walking up to Kouta. "Want some?" Kouta looked at him hesitantly, but took the curry anyways. He started to eat, when Izuku spoke up. "So... Mandalay told me why you hate heroes and villains so much." He said, making the kid freeze.

"What did she say?" The boy said.

"Well, she only told me what happened to them, and how it affected you. Look, you don't need to like heroes and villains, just don't go around outright hating them. I don't charge at villains to kill for popularity. I fight them to make sure that people are safe, and that they can continue to be that way. I know how you feel, I mean at first I was hated by heroes as well. But, you need to learn to accept them for what they are. Yes, some are complete idiots, but look closely: you may be surprised." Izuku finished, and Kouta looked at him with a curious expression. Suddenly, a black portal opened up behind the pair. Izuku stood up and placed a hand on his revolver, and Kouta shook in fear. A cloaked figure walked out of the portal, grinning.

"Well Well Well, what do we have here? A vigilante and unfinished business. This'll be fun." The man said, removing his cloak.

"Y-y-you..." Kouta said fearfully. Izuku's expression hardened, and he gripped his revolver in his hand.

...Undisclosed Location...

Shigaraki Tomura was watching through a screen the events that were currently happening, from Muscular meeting the vigilante to Dabi and Toga nearing the camp. It was a shame that Mustard left the mission, but he had a replacement ready, who even had a similar Quirk. He chuckled from under the hand over his face, and grinned.

"U.A.... Let the games begin."

--------

A/N: So... Next up is Izuku vs. Muscular, and the Gas OC from a while ago vs the students in the forest. I might skip the lemon chapter to pace out the incoming fights properly without a sudden break from combat for a lemon. Since I'm placing the Hideout Raid right after the All Might vs All for One battle, I need space and chapters to plan out the fight.

Plot point: I forgot to write this earlier in, but Mirio actually was given One for All by All Might. I wasn't going to give it to Izuku anyways. I mean look at him! He's doing great! I was going to have All Might offer him the Quirk, but once I realized that I could have done so, I'm already almost at the fight. Anyways, another point is that Bakugou won't be kidnapped. The Hideout raid will tie directly to the hideout, which I will explain later. Instead, I have another plan. Also, Ragdoll. Yeah, she will still be removed from heroics like in canon, but for a much... better reason. Anyways, leave a vote and a review, and I will see you all next time. Later!

Timeline of arcs: Opening, Entrance Exam, Quirk Apprehension Test, USJ, Sports Festival, Hero Killer Arc, Wanted Arc (My own), Finals, and now the first part of the Forest Trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
13K 320 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
52K 1.1K 34
"All men are not created equal" he knew that from an early age of four. Our protagonist, Izuku Midoriya, manifested a very powerful quirk. A combinat...
4.3K 142 4
Takeo Midoriya. The eldest of the three. The most matured of all of them and the only one who isn't reckless. But protects his friends and family. A...