STFU and be my girlfriend

By Potato-senpaiii

•Boruto Uzumaki is your typical uptown boy who loves to pick up a fight and fails to be a gent. •Sarada Uchih... More

Sarada
Boruto
Inojin
I.II
II
III
IV
V
VI
VI.II
VII
VII.II
VIII
🌼
IX
X
Meet Potato-senpai😂
XI
XII
Author's note

I

1.1K 20 5
By Potato-senpaiii

Sarada's POV

I was walking my way to school as the cherry blossoms petals fell from the trees. If mom were here, she'd love this. I smiled as I remembered my parents way back before they were alive. I shook my head and kept my head high for I know they are watching over me from above.

I smiled as I saw the school gates of Konohagakure High. To be honest, I felt excited. What would they be teaching us? Will there be a swimming team? Is their library huge? Thoughts were running around my head when suddenly someone shouted, pulling me back to reality. "HEY LOOK OUT!" A random girl shouted. I looked at my left and noticed a fast speeding black BMW car heading in my way.

I closed my eyes getting ready for the impact which never came. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed that the black BMW car stopped right in front of me. My heart was beating so fast and loud in my chest while my legs were shaking as I released a shaky breath. The driver's seat opened and a guy with devilish blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and whiskers on each side of his cheeks stepped out.

He glared at me. "What the hell do you think you are doing?!" He shouted at me as he took big steps towards me, he was tall- way taller than me, I only reached up to his shoulders. "Don't walk without your brain." He said angrily shoving me aside as he walked back towards his car and drove inside the gates. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and felt my anger rising.

"Who does he think he is." I muttered as I stomped my way inside the gates. "That stupid guy, driving recklessly on a school zone? Is he dumb, stupid or both?" I muttered angrily. I was making my way towards the gym where the opening ceremony is being held but much to my dismay, it already ended. So much for my first day. I thought sarcastically.

I decided to find my name in the board that was found near the doors of Konohagakure High building where students are flocking. I carefully made my way through the crowd and successfully made it through the front. I checked my name in from the last section but none till I found my name after a few minutes of looking from different sections. "Aha!" I smiled as I saw my name.

I-A (Room 203)
Homeroom: Aburame, Shino

Students:
Uzumaki, Boruto
Uchiha, Sarada
Nara, Shikadai
Mitsuki
Yamanaka, Inojin
Taketori, Houki
Kakei, Sumire
Metal Lee
Denki
Akamichi, Chocho

P.S: Those students who are under class A have advance subjects.

A smile made its way to my lips as I read the P.S. Making my way out from the crowd again, I stepped inside the Konohagakure High main building and instantly the chatters of the students catching up their friends, meeting new students and some are checking out their seniors or the new students. I pushed my glasses up my nose bridge and made my way towards my classroom.

I turned left and climbed the stairs and looked left again. "201.. 202.." I said softly, observing the room numbers till my eyes landed on 203. Jackpot. I thought happily as I stepped inside the noisy classroom, the students inside were too engrossed catching up with their friends to notice me walk in which I was thankful for. I walked towards the back and sat on the far end corner of the classroom where I could get a good view of the cherry blossoms through the window.

I settled down on an empty desk and looked outside, smiling. Mom, dad. Wherever you are right now, I hope I made you smile. I thought as the wind blew outside causing the Sakura petals to fall and flow along with the wind. After a few minutes, someone stepped inside the classroom and cleared his throat. "Good morning class." A guy wearing a protective eye gear said catching the attention of his students.

The students immediately returned to their seats and listened. I guess this guy is our teacher. "Listen up children, since today is our first day of class I just want you guys to introduce yourself since we are still adjusting our schedules." He said. "So I'll start with myself. I'm your homeroom teacher Aburame, Shino but I prefer to be called Mr. Shino." Mr. Shino said introducing himself. "Next to introduce is the lady with the violet hair followed by the guy next to her and continue." Mr. Shino said.

The girl whose violet hair was braided into two pigtails stood up nervously. "Hello everyone, I'm Kakei, Sumire. Please call me Sumire." She said and sat down on her seat. The guy beside her who was wearing a mask that covered half his face stood up. "Taketori, Houki." And the rest followed. After the guy named Mitsuki said his name, I stood up and was about to say my name when somebody entered the room.

My eyes widen as the familiar blonde hair and piercing blue eyes met mine. "Mr. Uzumaki it's nice of you to join us on the first day of class." Mr. Shino said but the said guy paid no heed as he walked towards me. "What are you doing here?" The guy asked. My anger rose up again. I swear this guy knows how to reach my limits. "I'm here to learn." I answered him, crossing my arms over my chest.

He glared down at me for a second and sat on the desk next to me since it was the only vacant desk left. Great. Just great. I thought sarcastically and rolled my eyes at him. Mr. Shino cleared his throat catching everyone's attention. "Moving on." He spoke. I took a deep sigh and faced the class, not minding the bastard seating right next to me.

"Uchiha, Sarada." I said with a smile. "The daughter of the well known Sasuke and Sakura, I presume?" Mr. Shino asked to which I slowly nodded my head, my heart sinking a little. "Both were amazing people. But don't worry, I'm sure you made them proud." He said trying to comfort me. I smiled at him and sat on my chair, looking down at my desk to avoid the pity stares of my classmates. Mr. Shino cleared his throat again. "Last but not the least." He said. "Uzumaki, Boruto." The guy who sat beside me said raising his right foot while the other remained on his desk.

"Boruto we do not sit like that in class." Mr. Shino warned. "Yeah, yeah crybaby." The said Uzumaki said as he sighed and sat properly.

"He's so hot." I heard girls giggling from the other side of the room,I turned to look at the window beside the door entrance and wow. I thought. I never seen such girls gathered outside in one classroom. I heard someone snicker beside me, earning my attention I turned to face Uzumaki. "What?" I asked smuggly. "Surprisingly you aren't one of them." He smirked turning his attention towards me.

I looked at the girls from the window and my two girl classmates, all were staring at the bastard sitting beside me. "Jerks aren't my type." I smiled sarcastically. What he did next was beyond what I've imagined. He stood up and grabbed my scarf, lifting me up the ground. Gasps were heard. "You're gonna regret that." He threatened. "So scary." I sarcastically replied and rolled my eyes at him.

He was about to shout at me when someone placed a hand at his shoulder. We both turned to look at the person and my eyes widen. Twins?! I thought as a shock expression registered in my face. His hair was longer than Uzumaki but he is still a blonde and his blue-green eyes were calm but full of determination, his pale white skin matched mine and he had a slight frown.

"I don't think it's right to treat a girl that way Boruto." He said calmly and instantly Uzumaki lets go of my scarf causing me to drop on the floor with a thud. Uzumaki glared at me from below and turned to look at the guy behind him and ran his fingers through his hair in a frustrated manner. "Way to ruin the moment Inojin." He said and walked out of the classroom as his fangirls squealed and walked right behind him.

"Jerk." I muttered under my breath. I was about to get up when someone lended me his hand, I looked up and saw the guy who just saved me. I instantly felt my face started to grow warm as I took his hand. He pulled me up and smiled at me. "You okay?" He asked politely. "Y-yeah.. th-thank you." I stuttered shyly. He held out his hand and smiled at me. "Yamanaka, Inojin." He said, I shook his hand shyly and smiled. "Uchiha, Sarada." I said.

I broke the contact as I felt a sharp stare, looking behind his back I saw tons of fangirls too. Mom, dad? This is gonna be a looooong school year. I thought defeatedly. "I'm sorry for the disturbance Mr. Shino, it won't happen again." Yamanaka said turning to our teacher who stood there shockingly and bowed at him. "Well I'll talk to ya later." He said with a smile and retreated back to his seat in the first row and sat next to the sleeping guy whose black spiky hair was tied up in a high ponytail.

Mr. Shino cleared his throat once more and began to spoke. "So since you already know each other, I'm gonna officially start the class by tomorrow and of course the proper seating arrangement will be tomorrow too." He said earning a groan from his students. "But before anything, I'm gonna discuss your class schedule. Now since you are only 10 students in the advance class, the teachers and I agreed that we'll put you all in the same schedule. Your first class is Homeroom which is to be handled by me then you have your first break, followed by Mr. Suitgetsu who will be handling English class, then after followed by Mr. Yamanaka who will handle your Art class, then Mr. Nara who will be your Logic, then your PE will be Mr. Lee, second break then lastly club." He explained.

"Now, as we all know we need to be in a club to have a co-curricular activity grade. Anyone who doesn't have a club, fails and anyone who skips their clun activities, fails. A club activity is a must." He said as be wrote our schedule on the chalk board.

A.M
8:00-9:00 Homeroom
9:00-10:00 1st break
10:00-11:00 English
11:00-12:00 Art
P.M
12:00-1:00 Lunch break
1:00-2:00 Logic
2:00-3:00 Physical Education
3:00-4:00 2nd break
4:00-5:00 Club

"Now if you don't have any concerns or violent reactions, you may have your break. Come back when the second bell rings since I'm dismissing you early and the first bell means first break." He said and walked out of the classroom. I sighed and fixed my scarf around my neck and stood up.

"Hey Uchiha." Yamanaka called out as he went near me. "Hello Yamanaka and please drop the formalities and call me Sarada." I said smiling at him as a blush crept through my cheeks. "Call me Inojin then." He said returning my smile. "Anyway wanna head go get some drink by the vending machine?" He asked to which I politely accepted the offer. "Sure." I smiled gratefully at him.

"So you and Boruto huh?" He asked as we walk along the hallway. "You mean that jerk from homeroom? Oh no, I despise him." I said irritatedly as Inojin laughed and ruffled my hair. "He's actually a good guy." He said smiling. "A good guy with an attitude like that? How in the world is that possible?" I asked. "You two just stepped on the wrong foot but he'll come around." He said.

That jerk! He has the guts to grab my scarf and lift me off the floor and threatened me?! Who does he think he is?! A selfish brat who is too immature to be in high school. I mentally cursed at him and didn't notice that we were at the back side of the school. "What would you like?" Inojin asked as he looked at the drinks in the vending machine.

My eyes caught the last strawberry milk and my anger instantly disappeared. "I'm getting the berry mix, you?" Inojin asked as he fished out his wallet. "Strawberry milk." I said shyly as he smiled at me. He inserted a coin inside the machine and pressed the button for the strawberry milk, after a while my drink dropped and Inojin took it out.

He held out his hand with my drink and smiled. "Here." He said. I fished out my wallet and was about to pay him when he stopped me on my tracks. "It's on me." He said nicely. I stared at him, letting my mind register that he just bought me a drink.

3rd person's POV

Boruto was walking as he kept kicking the rock with his foot. "The nerve of that girl. I'm gonna teach her a lesson that she'll never forget." He said to himself. "Thank you." He heard a voice not too far from where he was standing and looked.

There stood the Sarada and Inojin alone. Inojin was handing out a strawberry milk to Sarada as she blushed. A smirk crawled up to his lips as he walked towards them.

Sarada's POV

I thanked Inojin for my drink and was about to reach out when someone took it from him. What the hell. I thought as we both turned at the person who took my drink. "Thank you Inojin, I'm so glad that your my friend." The arrogant, selfish brat Uzumaki stood before us.

"That's my drink." I said glaring at him. He only smirked at me as he popped the straw into the strawberry milk and drank it till the last drop while I stood there with my mouth hanged open. He crumpled the cartoon and took my hand and placed it there. "Oh thank you, how kind." He said and smirked at me. My hands clenched into fists as he walked out from us.

"Hey Uzumaki." I called out. "Hmm? Got something to say lil chi-" I ran towards him and jumped as my foot came in contact with face causing him to fall on the pavement. "Why you little chick." He glared as he stood up and carried me over his shoulder like a sack of flour. "LET ME GO YOU JERK!" I shouted at him as I repeatedly hit his back with my fists.

3rd person's POV

Sarada kept throwing punches on Boruto's back which didn't moved the guy, not even once. "Boruto you shouldn-" Inojin stated but was cut off by Boruto. "I'm borrowing her." He said and began to walk. Inojin was about to follow Boruto when his fangirls surrounded him.

"Inojin I'll buy you your drink!"
"Please go out with me!"
"Have my babies!"
"You're so handsome Inojin!"
"Move peasant, he's mine!"
"Paint me like one of your french girls!"
"Please have lunch with me!"

His fangirls said trapping him. Boruto kept walking away from the place as Sarada helplessly kept punching his back and telling him to put her down. After a while Boruto pulled Sarada from his shoulder and stared at her eyes causing Sarada to get lost in his electric blue eyes, their faces were inches apart from each other as a blush tainted her cheeks. 

She thought Boruto was about to kiss her since he leaned in a little but he dropped her butt off the ground.

Sarada's POV

"THAT HURTS YOU IDIOT!" I shouted at him and noticed our surroundings. We were at the school's rooftop, alone. My hands began to tremble as my heartbeat pounded on my chest, my breath started to shake. "What the hell are we doing here and why the hell did you bring me here?!" I asked him angrily, trying to hide my anger.

"You know for a little chick you sure are noisy as hell." He complained as he covered his ears with his palms. "THEN WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE WHEN I WAS HAVI-" in the middle of my shout he cut me off by finishing my sentence for me. "Having 'quality time' with the school's Prince?" He asked putting quotation mark on the quality time.

"School's... prince?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and smirked at me as he sat in front of me, trapping me with his legs. "You know nothing do you?" He asked smugly which made me glare. "Yamanaka Inojin is known to be the school's prince." He stated, with the looks of my face he continued. "Why? He has splendid school performance, clean attendance, polite, smart and most importantly he has his looks. That's why there are girls who are after him." He said. "And you're telling me this because?" I asked irritatedly.

Uzumaki leaned in, his mouth beside my ear. Feeling his hot breath against my ear made me blush and I have no idea why. "Because you might be trapped in the princess' chains." He whispered ever so arrogantly. Princess' chains? Who the hell is that? I thought. Uzumaki looked at my expression and smirked once again. "The school's princess is no other than the girl in our class. She may come off as someone who would want to be your friend but trust me, she's the complete opposite." He said.

"Are you worried?" The words came out like vomit from my mouth and I mentally slapped myself. Him? Worried about me?! When will that time come? He even threatened me! I mentally scolded myself. A blush crept out from Uzumaki's cheeks as he stared at me with wide eyes. "M-me?! Wo-worried a-about you?! You must be j-joking! I'm o-on the p-pr-princess' side if e-ever she'll c-come for y-you!" He stuttered. Our eyes met for a moment and he broke off the contact. "Gah! You're so annoying." He stood up, shoving his hands on each side of his pockets.

I smiled at him. He's probably worried. I thought nicely. He looked down at me, his face still flushing red and raised a brow.

RIIIIIING

He checked his watch and sighed. "Come, we're gonna be late for the next period." He said and started to walk towards the door that will lead us back to the halls. I stood up and brushed off the dusts off my skirt and walked behind him.

As soon as we reached the classroom, two girls immediately went towards me. One with violet hair tied in braids, her eyes are darker than her haircolor, her fair complexion brought out her gentle features while the other one had brown-orange hair tied up in a semi ponytail, her dark complexion brought the colors of her honey yellow eyes and she was the pure definition of slim thick. Her body is curvy to be exact.

"Hey are you alright? I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to helped you out since I was too shocked with that Boruto did to you." The girl with violet hair asked worriedly. "I'm fine." I said reassuring her. "That was some move back there." The other girl said eating a pack of potato chips. "Y-yeah.. it was careless of me." I said akwardly and scratched the back of my head. "I'm Chocho by the way. Akamichi, Chocho and this girl is Kakei, Sumire." Akamichi said introducing themselves.

"I'm Uchiha, Sarada. Pleased to meet you Akamichi and Kakei." I said politely. "Drop the formalities and call us by our first name." Sumire said waving her hand gracefully at me to which I smiled. "Sarada!" We turned to look at the person who called me and saw Inojin making his way towards us. "Hey are you alright? I'm sorry I didn't accompany you, the girls were blocking my way. Boruto didn't do anything wrong to you did he?" He asked worriedly.

I shook my head no and threw him a smile. Inojin is so nice, no wonder he's the prince. I thought. Then suddenly Uzumaki's voice ran through my head. "The school's princess is no other than the girl in our class. She may come off as someone who would want to be your friend but trust me, she's the complete opposite." I looked at Sumire as she smiled gently at me. Sumire can be the princess but I don't think she's the type of person to be the complete opposite. Then I turned to look at Chocho, she looks kinda arrogant and could pass to be the princess but nah, I wouldn't judge her without knowing her first.

The door opened behind and someone placed their arm around my shoulder, I turned to look at the person and found myself face to face with Uzumaki. "Yo little chick!" He grinned. Our faces were inches apart, I could smell his minty breath. He turned to look at Sumire, Chocho and Inojin and smirked. "Sorry but I'm taking my seatmate from here." He said as he grabbed my wirst and pulled me away from them and walked towards our seats. I was about to give him a piece of my mind when the teacher suddenly walked inside. "Yo! I'm Mr. Hozuki, Suigetsu but do call me Mr. Suigetsu." The teacher grinned at us. I sighed defeatedly and sulked on my chair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
921K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
410K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
558K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...