Our Maknae in Love (JungkookX...

By kpopblstory

Jungkook had confessed his feeling toward Taehyung. Taehyung feel disgusted with Jungkook.He told the other m... More

CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
THANK YOU <3
Chapter 8
Tagged
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not an update
Chapter 17
Follow Me
Chapter 18(Jin Ending~)
Chapter 18 ( Suga Ending~)
Chapter 18 (RM Ending~)
New Story + Announcement
Announcement
wyf?
New Story!!
Support My Sister
New Storyyy

Chapter 7

12.2K 341 222
By kpopblstory

Yoongi POV~

I went inside the bathroom to take a shower.Something had shocked me.

"Why is this razor full with blood? " i asked to myself.

Then, i called Jin hyung since the other were still outside excet for jin and jimin and.. him.

"Jin Hyung " i called.

I called his name for a few times.Jin hyung came with a knife and he looked angry.

"Why are you calling me? You better tell me a good reason or else...... You saw this knife..." he said.

"woahhhh, chill hyung. I just feel curious . " he cut me.

"You feel curious why i bring this knife together with ...... "i cut him back.

"This" i show the razor that full with blood to him.

He looked at it and he was speechless.

JUNGKOOK POV~

I sat on my bed and i feel like i had forgotten something.

"What did i do today......bandage.....bathroom.."

I just remembered i forgot my razor in the bathroom. I hope the razor is clean and had no blood on it.And i hope no one had went inside the bathroom.

As i arrived the bathroom,there was nothing on the cabinet . I tried to find on the bathroom floor.

"Are you looking for this?" i turned around and saw suga hold the razor.

"I......I......am sorry." i said.

"Hey,have you been cutting yourself lately?" Jin hyung asked.

I just nodded my head.

"Why did you do it?" Yoongi hyung asked.

I stay silent for a few minutes.

"Jungkook" i heard him call my names.

"I feel hurt and really hurt. But when i cut myself , The pain is not feel pain but it feels good. really good. " i said and run to my room and locked it.

I jumped onto the bed and cry till i feel tired and went to sleep.

Yoongi POV~

When he said the reason , i feel like we were a bad person. Did we really make him feel hurt ?

I saw Jin hyung went to the living room and sit on the sofa. I sat beside him and he told me that Jungkook had been bullied in school and he doesn't eat at all. I feel like i am a really bad person.

"We need to tell the others about this " i nodded my head.

"Hyung, since when you feel worried about him? " i asked.

" I remembered is i wait for him in the living room. I feel worried since its midnight. Jimin asked me why i didn't sleep yet. I told Jimin that i wait for Jungkook.Suddenly,he came home and when i looked at him ,he looked really thin than usual. Jimin asked him why he late but he just ignored the question and went to his room." he said.

"So, only me and you who worried about him ?" i asked.

"Jimin too " i looked at Jin hyung with a surprise looked.

"He went to the cafe to have a drink and he saw his friend . His friend told him that he had being bullied in school and he doesn't eat in school . He just went to the rooftop and looked at the sky.Then, Jimin went home and went to Jungkook room . He saw Jungkook was trying to put a bandage at his back. I went there and pulled Jimin from Jungkook's room. " he said.

"WAIT.. So his friend is Jungkook friend ?" i asked.

"I don't know.... Maybe... Since he know Jungkook." he said.

NO ONE POV~

Someone had heard their converstion and he feel regret cause he thinks that he didn't do his job properly for taking care of the members. 

................................................................................................................................................................

I'm done with chapter 7. Oh my god . I think this story is so horrible.

Should i continue or not?

Don't mad at me .

- I messed all my grammar since i am so weak with writing in english.

if you like this story.

Plz vote and comment.

Thank You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 24.6K 57
"Hyung, that boy is making me feel things" Jungkook said when they stepped outside into the cold air. "I know me too. He's fucking adorable, and does...
34.8K 2K 54
"I hate him. He hates me. It's been this way all our lives. Why should this change suddenly?" --- "Let's make a deal" × × Jimin and Jeongguk absolute...
5.6K 197 10
Once "I can't believe that you cheated on me with Yoongi!" Taehyung Cried as Jungkook looked at the floor not feeling any remorse. But Taehyung still...
77K 4.2K 18
[Completed] Jung Hoseok is beginning to feel as if he isn't very important in the group, and is starting to wonder if he's just a groupie. He is slo...