Im In love with my stepbrother

By _OhGawdItsNiya

I'm in love with Prodigy from Mindless Behavior and he's my stepbrother! More

Chapter 1: Damn Baby Got Back!
Chapter 2: I Got on top of him and was hitting him in his chest
Chapter 3: Truth or dare?
Chapter 4: Food Selection
Chapter 5 Left In The House With Prod
Chapter 6: How Dinner Went
Chapter 7: Late Night Water Fight
Chapter 8: Bipolar Ass!
Chapter 9: Snippet
Favor
Contest Time
SomeOne To IntroDuce
New Story .!!!
1K People
Q&A
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - The Fight
Question
Sad
Mocha ♥♥♥
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not A Chapter
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Book
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter // :: Veintitrés :: //
Another Story ?!? Maybe Two ?!?
Story
Chapter 25

Chapter // :: Veinticuatro ::\\

1K 37 3
By _OhGawdItsNiya

Heyyy ! I'm Back! So Some Of Y'all Are Complaining Because My Updated Aren't Long. Ima Make It Long. Don't Worry.

Recap

" That  Voice Is Too Familiar To Not Recognize. KeMoni ?!? " I Started To Scream For Craig, But The Whole House Was Seemingly Silent.

(** Remember KeMoni From Chapter 14  ? He Said He'll Be Back. Well Baby He's Back! **)

Recap Over.

Chapter // :: Veinticuatro ::\\

KeMoni 's POV

" Yup It's Me Baby. " I Opened The Curtains To See That Aniya Was Naked. Obviously ! But Her Hand Was Wet. She Slapped Me So Hard That I Bet MaMa Felt It. Then She Ran Out The Bath Tub Into Craigs Room , Only To Be Faced With......

Aniya's POV

" Oh My Fucking God ! Who Did This To Y'all?!? Oh No! Not Today, You're N.ot Gonna Do This To My Family. KeMoni ! " I Turned Around And Slapped That Nigga Silly !

" I Need Back Up ! " KeMoni Yell To Who Knows Who.

I Heard Faint Footsteps Coming Closer. It Was A Lot .

" Awe Shit ! " I Ran Into My Room Into My Closet To Put On Some Clothes.

I Had Put On Some Cheetah Print Sweats, Striped Customized Hoodie,.Hair In Two 2Wice Braids,  And Some Tims.

TIME TO WHOOP SOME ASS ! 

I Came Out The Closet To See That 2 Bitches Were Looking Through My Drawers. Those Clothes Ugly Anyway.

" Lil Fuckers .! Looking For Me ? " They Dropped The Blouses Then Charged Towards Me.

Before They Could've Tackled Me, I Moved Out The Way.

They Charged Towards My Stone Hard Closet, Hitting It Then Falling Backwards. They Was Out Like A Light .

I Ran Into My Parents Room To See, They're Not There.

I Heard A High Pitched Scream Coming From Prince's Room.

Then, I Heard Mocha Call Me.

" Aniyaaaaaaaa Please ! " I Pushed Prince's Door Open And Seen Anqel The Lesbian Over Mocha, While Mocha Balled Her Eyes Out Crying,

I Seen Something Sparkling. A Knife. I Hid Behind Her Shoe Boxes ( She Has A Lot ) And Crept Up On Her.

I Went Close To Her Ear ( It Was Dark ) And Screamed " Fuck You ! " Into It. She Dropped The Knife Onto Mochas Chest, Really Close To Her Neck. She Fell Off The Bed, Sliding The Knife Towards Her , And Sliced Her Arm.

Woo! When I Tell You I Fucked That Bitch Up! I MEAN THAT SHIT ! DON'T NOBODY MESS WITH MY CUP OF COFFEE !

When I Looked At Mocha, She Had A Big Gash On Her Face Going From Her Top  Right Cheek To Her Chin , A Purple Left Cheek, Her Stomach Was Cut Up A Little Bit , And She Has Another Stab Wound On Her Forehead. There Was Blood EVERYWHERE!

She Looked Horrible !

I'M DONE! UNTIL NEXT TIME READERS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 2.3K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
47.6K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
165K 1K 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

180K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...