Crazy best friends (Humor) ✔️

By a_cosmic_dust

Highest ranking - #1 in Humor (24/12/2017) She is fire, he is an extinguisher. Both of them together personi... More

Prologue
Note
0. Character Sketch
1. When Don is jealous of Ladla
2. Nandu - Einstein 2.0
3. High Voltage Break up
4. Breakup Party
5. Papa Mera Breakup Hua
6. Manik got hurt? 🤔🤔
7. Cabir is .....?
8. Fresher's Party
9. Manik ko surprise
10. Manik's birthday gift
11. The Grownup Kid
12. Naamkaran
13. An Unexpected Visitor
Thank you and Note
Hello....
14. Cabir's Rants
15. Tensed Manik
Surprise!!
16. Nandu's doubt
17. Soha Poha
18. You need a big heart to forgive someone
19. Nandu's Prank
20. Cabir ka Breakup
21. Nandu Ki Shaadi??
NEED YOUR OPINION
22. An Emotional Evening
23. Cabir's date crash
24. Rest in Peace, Manik
25. Nandu ka gussa
New Cover
26. The War
27. Manik v/s Nandini
28. Sheila Ji Ke Bhajan
L.I.T
29. Nandu and her classes
30. The 4th 'Incredible' Person
31. The HaHa Couple
33. Current Affairs. Competition.
34. Maggi with Cabir
35. Tere Bina Kya Hota Mera
36. Meeting The Groom
37. Don't Know Why We're Laughing
Important
38. You Always Shine For Me
New Cover
39. My Binary Star Partner
40. The After Effects
41. The Rock World Complex
42. Nandu's Himalaya Trip
43. We are not best friends anymore?
44. She Has Every Right On Me
45. I Love My Best Friend
46. The Surprise
47. I Love You
48. Promises
49. Convincing the Family
Talk With The Characters
New Book Alert
50. Our Romantic Love Story
51. The Butterflies
52. Birthday Party
53. Let's Break Up
Last Note
Epilogue
Sequel

32. The Ice-Glass Challenge

7K 782 380
By a_cosmic_dust

Hello People. 

Before going into the update, let me clear a thing about the story and I am very serious about this. Harshad and Soha are 'JUST FRIENDS' as of now. :P

Happy Reading...

Next day

Cabir wakes up and finds Manik in the kitchen. He goes and sits on the counter.

Cabir(grinning): Good morning Baby. Subah subah kya bana raha hai mere liye?

Manik(rolling his eyes): Shut up Cabir. Jab tak butlers nahi aate, I thought of making coffee for everyone. You go and wake them up.

Cabir(dramatically): Okay. Main yun gaya aur yun aaya. Tab tak miss me baby.

He ran off saving himself from Manik. While all Manik could do was to smile at him disbelievingly.

After few minutes

Everyone got ready and came to the living room except Cabir and Nandini. Manik gave everyone their mugs of coffee and asked for Cabir. Before anyone could answer Manik found him descending from stairs with his one hand on his cheek.

Manik(confused): What happened Cabir? Where's Nandu?

Cabir(sniffing): She abused me.

Abhimanyu(concerned): Is she fine?

Mukti(irritated): Cabir, muh khol apna.

Cabir(pissed): Yaar tabse Nandu Nandu kar rahe ho. Kisi ne mere bare mein pucha thak nahi. Mere gaal par mera hath dekh kar toh puch lete at least.

Soha(concerned): Aww...poor Cabir. Kya hua?

Navya(glared): I am damn sure tumne hi kuch kiya hoga, Cabir.

Cabir(shocked): Tum meri girlfriend ho. Yaad hai ya bhul gayi?

Manik(muttered): Not happening, dude.

He without waiting for anyone, rushed towards Nandu's room while everyone followed him including a sulking Cabir. Reaching there, Manik finds Nandu sleeping, hugging one of her teddy bears. He smiled and sat beside her. Sensing Manik, she puts her head in his lap. Caressing her hair, Manik spoke.

Manik(lovingly): Nandu, tu jag gayi na?

Nandu(still with her eyes closed): Nahi, I am still sleeping.

Manik(requested): No. Chal uth. We didn't come here to sleep. Girl, we have holidays. Come wake up now.

Nandu sleepily opens her eyes and gives him a toothy grin when he wishes her a 'good morning'. Cabir hesitatingly came towards Manik and whispered in his ear. All the while, Nandu was glaring him.

Cabir(nudging him): Manik, mere bare mein bhi puch use.

Frowning, Manik gave her a side hug and asked her, caressing her hair.

Manik(softly): Nandu, kuch hua hai kya? Why is Cabir so upset.

Cabir(yelled): Main upset nahi. She freaking abused me, Manik.

Nandu(pouncing on him, scowled): Abuse ka case lagaungi toh jail mein at least saath saal sadega.

Manik held her from behind and made her sit beside him. Sighing at both of them everyone settled down wherever they could and enjoyed the drama without interfering.

Cabir(emotionally): Manik, mere gaal par ye nishan dekh. I have proofs Manik.

Nandu(furiously): Mr. Dhawan. I don't need proofs to talk to my best friend. He knows me and believes my every damn word.

Cabir(accused): Manik, yeh tujhe emotionally phansa rahi hai.

Manik(enquired): Cabir, kya hua bata?

Nandu(whined): Manik, meri baat sun pehle.

Manik(cupping her cheek, softly): Tune hi bola na, I believe every word of yours? I do. Let's hear his version.

He took her in a side hug since he knows as soon as he leaves her she will make sure to break at least few of Cabir's bones.

Cabir(meekly): I came to her room and asked her to wake up. I told her that you were preparing a hot brewing coffee for her. When she didn't budge, I touched her arm lightly and she slapped me.

Nandu first widened her eyes and then narrowed her eyes at Cabir.

Manik: Very nice, Cabir. (Turning towards Nandu) Nandu, ab tu bata kya hua.

Cabir: Baby, tujhe meri baaton par vishwas nahi hai kya?

Manik(smiled sarcastically): Nahi. Nandu, batao.

Flashback

Nandu's room, a few minutes back.

Cabir enters Nandu's room with something in his hand. Seeing her sleeping, he smirked evilly. He found the A.C remote at the side of her bed and decreased the temperature to the minimum.

Cabir(whisper yelled in her ear): Wake up you devil kid. Niche mera baby, mera pyaar, the cool Cabir Dhawan ke liye hot hot coffee bana raha hai. Tujhe kuch bhi nahi milega.

Nandu(angrily, with her eyes closed): Cabir, bhaag yahan se warna teri saari haddiyan thod dalungi aaj.

Cabir: ok.

Cabir's smirk grew wider seeing the contents of the glass that he sneaked out of the kitchen and brought along with him. He emptied the glass over Nandu's face making her throw some abusing words at him. She woke up and slapped him hard.

Nandu(yelled): Jinda gaad dungi agar teri shakal aaj dikhayi toh.

Flashback ends.

She completed explaining, all the while glaring Cabir as all he did was to hung his head down.

Abhi(curiously): But Nandu, tune yeh nahi bataya ki vo glass ke contents kya the?

Manik: Exactly. What was inside the glass?

Nandu(gritting her teeth): Isi se puch lo vo bhi.

Manik(softly): Nandu, bata na.

Nandu(glaring Cabir): Ice cubes.

Manik(screamed): Cabirr. Why did you do this?

Cabir(innocently): I was completing Ice glass challenge with her.

Manik(glared): Cabir, sahi sahi jawab de. Warna, I will kill you for this.

Cabir(in a hurt tone): Baby, puri duniya Ice bucket challenge le rahi thi. Tab toh kisi ne kuch nahi bola. Nandu ke upar kuch ice kya daal diya toh pahad khada kar rahe ho tum.

Manik(sternly): Cabir, I need answers.

Cabir(putting up a brave face): Arey, tune he toh bola tha use uthane. Sab bucket of water empty karte hai toh maine kuch alag socha. Glass of ice empty kar diya.

Hearing all this, Nandu rested her head on Manik's shoulder and muttered something in his ear. One look at her and Manik got frightened seeing tears formed in Nandu's eyes. He glared Cabir after standing up.

Manik(tapping his foot in anger): Uske aankho se aansu neeche gire toh this would be your last day, Cabir.

Cabir(horrified): Main kya karu ab? Hamesha toh tu hi chup karata hai na use.

Manik(gritting his teeth): Cabir, you created this mess. Clear it fast.

Being scared of Manik, Cabir sat beside Nandini and poked her shoulder. When she looked at him, he stared into her eyes and said,

Cabir: Nandu ke aansu, shoo. Shoo tears, go away.

Manik(rolling his eyes): Cabir, theek se kar.

Cabir(disheartened): Nandu, I am sorry. Please chup ho ja. Warna yeh monster mujhe kha jayega. Dekh kabse continuously glare kar raha hai mujhe. Thakta bhi nahi din bar glare karte karte. Kahan maine ise apna pyar apna baby samjha. Aur yeh monster...

Manik(losing his patience): Cabir, bakwas band kar aur kaam par dhyan de.

Cabir(apologetically): Ok. Dekh Nandu, please chup ho ja. Vo kisi serial main bolte hai na, I will do anything to make it up for you, Nandu.

Nandu(sniffing): Anything?

Cabir(smiled): Yes Nandini. Anything.

Nandu(smirked): You have to listen to whatever I say for the whole day.

Cabir missed the smirk on her face and agreed instantly.

Cabir: done.

Nandu stood up and opened her arms widely, seeing which even Cabir opened his arms as he thought she would come hug him. Instead, she jumped on Manik and yelled.

"Plan successful Manik. Cabir maan gaya. He will run on my orders today"

And Cabir sank on the bed holding his heart. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 181 19
Jade's love life hasn't been sparked up much after her break up with her last boyfriend but when her playmate and bestfriend Kelly starts trying to...
185K 11.7K 50
Oddball Mabel has always been quirky. Maybe it's due to the fact that she was homeschooled or perhaps it was because of her parents who sheltered her...
2.3K 173 32
"𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘀. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 �...
68.2K 2.1K 17
Highest rank: #8 in Stephen James One criminally hilarious girl and one sexy ass beast. So different, yet so perfect for each other. They just don't...