Her Beef 4: Happily Ever After

By KeyzDoinwell

Desire and Aubrey are trying to put the drama they have faced behind them. They are now in full swing plannin... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Check In
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Check In
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Thoughts

Chapter 9

627 44 1
By KeyzDoinwell

Desire

I pulled up to the house that Shakeya was holding Matthew at.
Shakeya opened the door with a upset look on her face.

"Make it fast Des." she said leading me down to the basement.

He was chained to a pole and he looked pretty beat up.

"Matthew. " I said kneeling in front of him.

He looked up at me with his one eye swollen shut. He smiled at me like he was happy I was here.

"You wanted Ricky to kidnap my children's father. You were gonna harm my fiancée thinking it would make me want to be with you."

His smile disappeared as fast as it had come.

I got even closer to him and whispered in his ear.

"You will never be able to hurt me or Aubrey."

He looked up at me with fear in his eyes. I put my gloves on and walked over to Shakeya.

I took her gun and turned around and put three bullets in his head.

I handed Shakeya back her gun. "Now do what y'all need to get rid of the body and get home cause Carlos is loosing it."

Ricky

I followed Desire cause I didn't believe that she didn't know where Matthew was.

I followed her out to some house in PA. I didn't hear any screaming or yelling.

She didn't take any food in side like she was feeding someone. She just went in and came out twenty minutes later.

"Fuck is going on?" I asked myself.

I got out when I saw Desire pull off.

I went up to the door when a white boy came out.

"Ayo fuck is you doing around here?" he asked.

Before I could answer out came this bad ass Spanish girl that looked like Cardi B. She was bad as hell and I was caught up.

"Damn ma wus good?" I asked her.

She walked up to me and put her arm around my neck. I felt something bite me then it went dark.

"OB help me get this muthafucka to the basement." Jewel said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 40 34
"I just want to cause shit and ruin her and eyebrows life." Is love and happiness doomed for The Wanted boys. When one falls in love does one have t...
30K 1.8K 47
Desire is tired of Aubrey's secrets. She is trying to decide if the love she has left is enough for her to walk down that isle. With his wedding at r...
31.1K 1.5K 49
Desire and Aubrey have been through hell and back. Aubrey is doing his best to prove to Desire that he is a changed man. He feels that since all his...
772 47 35
Dylan and Sapphire have been neighbors for 6 years now. They have hated each other since high school though. But one day they both get dumped by thei...