Boyfriend Scenarios (Thomas...

By -Froggy_Chi-

Just read the title! More

Hello and Welcome!
Quick Question
How you meet
See him again/ exchanging numbers
Your job
Your age
Best color on you
How to describe you? (I have no clue how to word this)
Quote (1)
When you relize you like/love him
Confession
Series 1: First Date
Phone Contact
Nicknames
He gives you Jewelry
Becoming Official
Do you have glasses?
You see your EX
Series 1: First Kiss
How he knows your Mad
Your Hogwarts House
Favorite Mystic Messenger Charater
Anime you watch together
Cartoon you watch together
TV show you watch together
What He loves about you
He meets your Family(special chapter for Patton and Roman)
Your vehicle
You leave for a While
Him while your Gone
You while your Away
You Return
You in the hospital
Meeting the others
Stealing his clothes
Moving in together
You on your Period
How you turn him on
Holiday Celebration
Series 1: First Time
How You Sleep
How You Kiss Most Often
Cute Couple Gif
Series 2: Thomas
Series 2: Patton
Series 2: Logan
Series 2: Roman
Series 2: Virgil
Headcanon 1
Christmas!
Pet you get together
Habit you picked up
Patton special
You get ENGAGED
Series 3: Thomas {a}
Series 3: Patton {a}
Series 3: Logan {a}
Series 3: Roman {a}
Series 3: Virgil {a}
Telling the others {a}
His Kinks 😏
The Change
Bridesmaids
Wedding Song
Reaction: Makeup
Wedding Aisle
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
Honeymoon 2
Telling The World (preperation)
Telling the World(the video)
First Sign 😉
Finding Out
Telling Him
Telling His Family/Sides
Telling Your Family
The Rest of Roman's
Maternity Shoot
Favorite Maternity Outfits
Six Month Ultrasound
Babies Room
Baby Shower/Baby Video
Babies!!!
Having The Baby
How long in Labor?
Sides Meet the Baby(s)
Court Case (Logan Special)
Deciet Catchup(1-35)
Deciet Catchup(36-62)
Deciet Catchup(63-76)
Moving
Couples Costume
Baby Costume
Baby First Halloween
Cute Moment With Dad and Baby(gif)
Cute Moment with Baby and Pet
First Valentines Day
Babies Birthday
Babies First Steps
Remus Catchup(1-35)
Remus Catchup(36-62)
Remus Catchup(63-82)
Babies first word
First rose he gave you
Remy Catchup(1-35)
Remy Catchup(36-62)
Remy Catchup(63-82)
First time leaving baby with a babysitter
Babies first birthday
Picani Catch-Up(1-35)
Picani Catchup(63-84)
Picani Catchup(36-62)
Couple Tattoo
Catching him cheating
How you are affected
How he is affected
Kid gets injured
He apologizes
Family vacation
Kid picks his hair color
Your kid (at age 18)
Your kid comes out
Your kids spouces
Thank you!

Series 4: Swimsuits

1.3K 25 25
By -Froggy_Chi-

(The boys are wearing their signature color. Patton light blue, Logan dark blue, Roman red, Virgil black/purple. You can pick the shade you want of swimsuit and can change the style slightly in your mind. It's a private beach too!)

Thomas

—————
The boys and I are in California for vacation. It's the day where we go to the beach.

"Wow! The beach is so pretty!" I gasp looking at the bright water on a perfect clear day.

"It is. Nothing could make this better." Thomas says smiling at me.

"BEACH!!!" Patton squeals. Running into the water.

"Ugh sun."

"Today is a nice day." Roman sighs at the sight.

"Why are we here again?" Logan asks.

"Is vacation and it's fun." I snap. Thomas picks out a perfect spot and set up camp. Virgil hides under an umbrella he brought.

"Roman would you get Patton?" Thomas asks after taking everything out of his hands.

"Yes."

While I think nobody is looking at me. I pull my (F/C) coverup off to reveal my bikini. Thomas starts coughing.

"Are you ok Tom?" I ask concerned,

"You could have warned me before taking your coverup off." He whispers while his skin turns red.

"I thought you were looking at the ocean." I grumpily mutter. I put some sunscreen on as Patton and Roman walk back up.

"Put some sunscreen on please. None of you want to get burned right?" Thomas asks. They all say no and put some on.

"Thoooommmas? I can reach my back. Can you put some sunscreen on it for me?" I ask him with an innocent face, but a mischievous glint in my eyes.

"Ummmm sure.." He says turning more red then he was. He starts rubbing it on my back while i lean into his touch. Making this action not as innocent as it could be.

"Thanks." I say as I sit on his lap. I adjust my swimsuit bottoms and stand up. I push him down on the sand and start aggressively kissing him.

"Eeewww. PDA!" Virgil yells.

"It's a private beach, I can do what I want." I retaliate glaring at him. I peck Thomas' lips one last time before going to the water.

"Oh she's going to be the death of me..." Thomas mumbles sitting up, his face a crimson color. He's stares at me with a dopey lovestruck grin.

Patton

—————
"It's beach time!" Patton yells running outside.

"Oh jeez.  Patton!  Please stop!" I yell running after him.

"Come on Lunar!  Let's swim!" Patton yells back at me.

"You need sunscreen!"

"I put some on already!" He whines.

"Ok.  Let's go.... but can I wear my coverup?" I ask shyly.

"(Y/N)? You never act like that are you ok?" Patton asks suddenly concerned.

"Erm.. yeah?" I say awkwardly.

"She's lying." Virgil yells.

"Fine!  I'll tell you.  I hate my body and I am cover in scars!  Many were caused by myself.  I hate myself!" I yell crying.

"(Y/N)! I had not idea.  Your uniform must cover them." Patton says hugging me.  He pulls the coverup off during the hug.  "You look beautiful!" He gasps.

"Patton!" I scream.  I bare my teeth which become sharp.  He runs and I chase after him.

"Nooooooooo!" He laughs when I inevitably catch him.

"Yes~" I tease kissing his face and tickling him. I then run to the water and swim.

Logan

—————
"Woo! I'm so glad my job lets me keep the clothes! Look at my swimsuit Hunnybunny!" I squeal striping my towel off my body.

"Hunnybunny? Pfffttt!" Roman laughs.

"Shut it Disney knockoff!" I retaliate. I look at Logan who's face is red. "You ok Logan?" I ask.

"I am fine. You just look stunning." He says covering his mouth.

"Thanks! Hey could you put this on my back?"

"Of course." Logan starts rubbing some low protective sunscreen on my back so I can tan. He starts rubbing my shoulder blades and I try to hold on a moan but fail.

All of Logan's family stares at me. I lightly smack Logan and march away.

"Wow dude! Way to go!" Virgil sarcastically says.

"It's not my fault my significant other found that sensation pleasurable." Logan says as he walks towards me.

"What do you want!" I sulk.  Logan just grabs my hand and lifts me to a standing position.

"I am sorry (Y/N).  I knew you found that when I do that to you extremely pleasurable.  And I embarrassed you..." He says and ends up rambling.  I smile and pull him into a passionate kiss.

"You were rambling." I say pulling away.

"I saw that there's a cave near the water on the beach.  Maybe we head there and I finish that back rub?" He purrs in my ear.  I turn red and nod.  Logan nibbles on my ear as he picks me up and walks away.

Roman

At the beach I am the first in the water.  And Roman quickly follows.  (You and Roman swim and do a bit of fishing the whole day)

Virgil

(I've ran out of ideas so I'll go a quick thing here)

Virgil likes the swim suit and is just watching you pick up seashells!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.3K 34
This book is wrote for you and b/n. Where you can have your own scenarios with him. Originally FLUFF. ⚠️Might contain some mature stuff⚠️ 🌸Hope you...
19K 173 15
Sorry if I steal artwork from others. (I'm just using them for detail.) If you readers want any creepypastas to be added, comment below and I'll prob...
44.3K 160 15
just a few imagines for you and your lovely bf <333 These are based on a few moments I have had with my boyfriend soooo hehe 😊😊 And a few smuts~~ <...
24.7K 248 15
From the title ladies y'all know what it is, I'll keep the cheesy stuff low or not 😘 ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ps its slowly becoming a short story book and it...