The Lost and Found Family (A...

De 1Dfan44

Mais

Characters
Chapter One New Arrivals
Chapter three Shopping
Chapter Four First Spankings
Chapter Five Family
Chapter Six Louis the Troublemaker
Chapter Seven understanding
Chapter Eight The Phone Call

Chapter Two He does Care?

657 10 1
De 1Dfan44

I decide to go and talk to Zayn first, see what happened and then I'll talk to Noah.
I walk into Zayn room, and he is just sitting on his bed, and it looks like he might have cried some, and he looks upset.

" dad I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make Noelle cry, I just I lost my temper and overreacted, I acted as if Louis or Harry came into my room without asking, when I shouldn't have because Noelle didn't know and she is only five. I'm sorry I scared her" Zayn said softly, upset you can tell he was upset.

" look Zayn, I understand you didn't mean to do what you did, but you have to be careful okay bud? Noelle isn't your brothers and she gets scared easy, she didn't mean to come into your room, she needed the bathroom. We need to work on that okay? Because the way you acted scared her badly, and I'm sure it would have scared Niall and Nadine too, they came from a home they weren't Safe in and were scared, we need to be careful. I want you to treat them nicely, especially Noelle, she's little." Liam explains as he sits on Zayn bed.

" I know dad, and I'm sorry, I really am. I didn't mean it or mean to do it. I will be nice to them, I promise dad, I'm working on it. I'll work on that. Am I still in trouble?" Asked Zayn softly

" I'm going to spank you with my hand, because I already gave you two warnings today, understand? , but don't let it happen again okay? Or I'll use the spoon" Liam said and hugs his oldest son.

" yes sir, I won't" Zayn said

" good" Liam says " can you check on dinner for me after?" He asked

" yes sir" Zayn says

Liam takes Zayn over his lap, and starts spanking his eldest son with his hand.

Spank spank spank spank spank
Zayn is crying some, not too hard, but crying enough, Liam takes his son into his arms and cuddles him.

" I'm sorry dad, I'll be nicer" Zayn said as he wipes his tears and hugs his dad.

" it's okay son, all is forgiven" Liam says and keeps comforting Zayn.

He comforts Zayn a few minutes, and then Zayn leaves the room to check on dinner , and then Liam leaves to the guest room, now Noah and Niall room.

He walks in, and in the room, is Niall, Noah, and Nadine.

" where the hell is my little sister? You prick!" Noah yells

" don't curse in my house young man! And she got a bath, and now she is playing with Louis and Harry. We need to have a talk Noah" Liam says sternly

" i swear if you hurt her, I'll hurt you! Why the hell would I want to have a talk with you? What are you gonna do grounded me? Get a life asshole" Noah said

" don't be mean to my brother! You're an asshole!" Yells Nadine, the first thing she has actually said to Liam.

" Nadine you are far to little to be cursing and you shouldn't be cursing. I do not tolerate cursing in my house and I do not tolerate disrespect. So you can either change your attitudes, apologize, and be respectful, or you can see the consequences of your actions. While here you will follow my rules, and I will discipline you just like I do my own children." Liam said sternly to the two, well three children.

" I can curse if I want too! You aren't my father! Bubba said I is allowed to curse when someone makes me upsetb And you did cause your an ass!" Screamed Nadine

" don't tell my sister what to do! This is a temporary placement, we know you don't care about us, so we will do our thing, you and your sons do your thing, and we will all be good? So just leave me and my sister and brother alone, get a life and stop being a fucking ass. I will not apologize to you because I don't have anything to apologize for, and my sister doesn't have to apologize either, she didn't do anything wrong. You can ground us or do whatever but it won't work." Noah said very attitude and mean like to Liam.

" alright Noah, I didn't want it to have to come to this but you leave me no choice. While living under my roof, you will follow my rules and I will discipline you like I do my own children, understand? That being said if you don't change your attitude now, I will spank you." Liam said stern to Noah, he's really tired of him.

" fuck no you won't spank me! I'm fifteen for Pete sakes! You can't touch me! And I definitely won't let you spank my brother or sister! Just leave us alone! You are a cunt!" Noah said yelling with attitude.

" don't touch my brother dougebag!" Screamed Nadine

" your an ass" Niall said softly, the first time he has spoken.

" Niall and Nadine, didn't I just say that you guys need to stop cursing. If I hear one more curse word come out of your mouth, I will spank you, do you understand me?" Liam said sternly

Niall he looks scared, you can tell. To him, spanking means a beating or a belt.

" yes sir, I'm sorry" Niall said softly scared.

" sure whatever you say" Nadine said trying not to show that she is scared and being tough.

" don't you dare fucking touch my brother or sister got it? Your just a good for nothing ass!" Noah yells

And that's when Liam has had enough, he's tired of this boys mouth.
He grabs Noah by the arm, and sits on the bed, pulling Noah over his lap, who fights him the entire time.
Liam wasted no time, and starts raining down spanks.

Spank spank spank spank spank

" let the fuck go of me! Stop!" Noah yells and starts kicking his legs to try and hurt Liam.

But Liam he has three boys and knows what to do. He puts Noah legs between his, so he can't kick and move them and keeps spanking.

Spank spank spank spank spank

" let me go!" Screamed Noah, trying to get out of Liam hold. The spanking is starting to hurt Noah because Liam has a hard hit.

Spank spank spank spank spank

" I'm sorry, please stop" Noah says, now trying to hide the tears falling down his face, this spanking really hurts, and he wants it to stop.

" it's okay Noah, it's all forgiven, please let's work on not cursing and being respectful okay?" Liam says as he lets Noah up.

Noah was about to get off the bed, when something unexpected happens, Liam pulls Noah into a hug.
This catches Noah by surprise and he doesn't know how to act.

" what are you doing? And I'll work on it" Noah said not hugging Liam back but also not leaving Liam hug.

" I'm hugging and comforting you, because even though I spanked you because you did something wrong, I still love and care for you. I will always comfort you after a spanking" Liam explains and hugs Noah again, he can see that Noah, Nadine, Niall, and Noelle, don't know what caring or love is.

" oh I didn't know that what people who care about you do." Noah said, he couldn't think of anything to say, this is so unusual to him.

" it is, people who care about you, want you to do good and be a good person, and that's why they discipline you with something like spankings. But also with that, when someone who cares about you, disciplines you, they should comfort you after so you know they care and did that because they love you" Liam said softly, these kids have only been here a couple hours but Liam already feels a connection, these kids just want to be loved and care for, something they haven't had.

" oh okay, thank you for caring?" Noah said unsure of what to say.

Liam looks over at Nadine and Niall, they are in the corner and look scared.

" Nadine, Niall come here please" Liam calls to the twin eleven year olds.

" I said sorry I didn't mean it. Please don't spank me!" Niall said fast and scared.

" I'm sorry, please no spank" Nadine said softly scared.

" come here, I won't spank neither one of you, I just want to hug you" Liam said softly

So Niall slowly walks over to Liam, Nadine behind him.
Liam takes Nadine and pops her bottom semi hard three times.

" that's a warning, I won't spank you this time, but next time I will. No more cursing and being rude" Liam said softly as he takes Niall and Nadine into his arms.

Nadine and Niall accepted Liam cuddles, the only person who cuddles them is Noah or Noelle. Nadine wipes her tears, from being scared and having Liam pop her bottom.

" thank you for caring bout us" Nadine whispers to Liam in his ear.

Liam just holds them in his arms, he knows they need this comfort and love. He knows they haven't felt this in a while.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar