I Need You... (Jacksepticeye...

By CharlotteOneal

Contains vivid descriptions of suicidal thoughts and depression just for a warning. What will happen when a d... More

Escape Through YouTube
Skype Calls
Perfection Invades Thoughts
Bonding Over Subnautica
I Need To Tell Someone
I Love You
Silent
Sean Here I Come
Sean?
Im Not Going Anywhere
Please Don't Leave Me
Confessions
I Love You Too
Getting Ready
Not as Planned
Change!!
Please Shut Up...
I'm Sorry Mark
The Salty Kiss
Will You Be Mine?
First Date
Promise
Falling in Love with You
Get Out of My Head
Unhealthy Obsession
Story Rewrite

Remember Me

1.4K 23 8
By CharlotteOneal

I am writing a book for my creative writing class. It is called Remember Me. I'm super excited for it. Here is the preview:

I snap out of the sweet memory and my gaze goes back into the beautiful woman sitting next to me. I still don't know how I managed to get so lucky. We stop at the red light, and a car turns just barely missing us. The light turns green as I slowly start to move forward my eyes glued to the road. Driving has always made me nervous. Once we are about halfway through I see Nova turn and look at me. She smiles at me. Then out of the corner of my eye I see her face turn to horror she screams. "Mia!!" She screams. I turn my head to look out my window and I see a truck heading straight towards us. There is no time for me to move whatsoever.

Time stops. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. I'm frozen. I don't know what to do. The car collides with ours. Hitting my door with such force that it flips the car. My head slams against the window. I feel the airbag hit my face. I feel the seat belt lock and rub against my neck no doubt leaving a mark. I feel the glass shards hit my body making tiny cuts across my skin as all of the windows break. I feel the car flip twice. We land on the roof and I slam my head off of it. I can barely open my eyes. My head is pounding and I am sensitive to all light. I look in front of me and I see fire. I feel the heat. I look towards Nova. She has blood coming from her nose. No doubt it is broken. There is also small cuts all over her body.
I fell the car shift. Then my door pops open. A man is standing there. He is tall and muscular. He cuts my seatbelt and pulls me through the door. He then runs around the car doing the same with Nova. I see her crawl to me. I let my head relax and fall to the ground. I am looking up at the sky. It is so blue. Which surprises me because the sun is also setting. The man comes up to me and begins talking. All I can hear is a constant ringing in my ears. I see his lips moving, but I can't understand a word he is saying. I see darkness starting to surround my vision until it completely consumes it.

~❤️Addison

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 195 31
Jack just moved from Ireland to California. He didnt have many friends at his old school and he was also bullied. Jack also has anxiety and he fears...
56.2K 1.6K 32
when a random message leads to much more (rewriting) warning, graphic features involving abuse and torture
1.1K 101 38
Jacks girlfriend (Gab) broke up with him, Jack was hart broken and needed his friends to help him through the heart brake. When Jack found out how he...
7.9K 326 30
Mark was a poor boy in the village. His father dies in war and his mother remarries to a rich man named Joseph. Joseph has two children of his own; b...