Trouble Maker

By pegarmedolan

"Trust me, I'm double the trouble baby girl" He whispers in a seductive and hushed voice. Leaving my legs wea... More

chapter 1- "dragged"
chapter 2- "new kid"
chapter 3- "first impression"
chapter 4- "warning"
chapter 5 - "Saturday nights"
chapter 6- "touch"
chapter 7- "the kiss"
chapter 8- "tease"
chapter 9- "climax"
chapter 11- "Truth or Dare"
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
announcement
clarification

Chapter 10- "hoes mad"

11.2K 181 44
By pegarmedolan

It was around noon when I woke up. I opened my eyes and hissed as the sun lightened up my room. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust. I rolled over to get out of bed when I fell off and on my stomach. " ah shit!" I groaned in pain. I picked myself up and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and brush my teeth, and then Grayson Entered.

"Good Morning Misa." He greeted in a innocent and kind tone. I glared at him noticing he was looking down at my body. Shit I forgot. I wasn't wearing any underwear because they were tossed under my bed after what happened last night.

I blushed and acted natural. "Good Morning to you too Grayson" I said enthusiastically. After a A minute I walked out quickly and shut the door. I changed my clothes, something raggedy and bum like. I threw my hair up in a pony tail and walked down stairs. My mom had left for work early this morning as I could tell by the mess in her room. I decided to go to the kitchen and whip up something to eat.

Welp looks like Mom forgot to go shopping. I groaned as I noticed there was nothing to make.

I Grabbed my keys and wallet and decided to go get some lunch. That's when Gray walked down stairs.

"Hey there's no food, want to go get some lunch or something?" I asked tiredly. He nodded and grabbed his sweatshirt. We were both dressed pretty lazily but we honestly didn't care.

Graysons POV
It was around noon when Misa woke up and I woke up late too. I walked into the bathroom spotting a bare bottom Misa and smirked. What happened last night, was crazy, but I enjoyed it. " Good morning Misa." I greeted her in a nice tone. She tried to act natural when she realized she was bottomless and greeted me back. She quickly walked out and into her room.

I walked downstairs when i saw misa in a bum outfit. Sweats, no makeup, and her hair up. God she was gorgeous. "Hey there's no food, want to go get some lunch or something?" She asked and I nodded.

Misas POV
"Alright what do you want?" I asked Gray and he took a minute to think.

" hmmm... Starbucks?" He asked and i nodded. I really needed some caffeine. We walked inside and ordered.

As we were waiting in line i saw the girl Sarah that i fought twice last week. She was eyeballing me up and down and then at Grayson. She started staring at Gray up and down and it pissed me off. I know I shouldn't get upset but like come on. Me and Gray dont have any sort of relationship really I guess you could say but still. She walked up to us and Greeted Grayson.

S: " Hey I'm Sarah." She said in a fake sweet tone.

Graysons POV
we arrived at Starbucks and ordered. As we were waiting in line I spotted Misa in the corner of my eye looking at some girl. I low-key saw who she was glaring at and saw a familiar face. It was that one girl she beat... I think her name was Sarah? I saw Misa once again and I sensed she was pissed. Then the girl walked up to us, well to me.

S: " Hey I'm Sarah." She said sweetly.

I could tell from the start it was fake. She was doing it to piss off Misa. Which I didnt know why because me and her dont have any type of relationship, I guess.

Me: I looked at her for a moment then lifted up my brows as a silent hi.

S: " your Grayson right?" She asked as she stepped toward me.

Me: I nodded my head

S: " I was wondering if you wanted to maybe hang out?" She tried to say in a seductive tone which was quiet convincing but not to me.

Me: I looked at misa.

S: " I'll be happy to show you around." She said and Misa cut in.

M: " yea 'show people around' your bedroom." She said with a straight face and walked passed her to get our drinks.

I could tell Sarah was pissed.

S: " oh Misa I didnt see you there how have you been?" She asked so fakely.

M: " yes you did." She said with a blank face as she sipped her drink.

S: " sorry I guess I see through thots." She said with a smile.

Misa tensed up but kept a straight face.

S: " well I'm sorry I have to go I'm late for an appointment."

M: " oh you dont want to keep one of your new STD's waiting. You should HOP right to it." She said blankly.

I laughed then stopped myself when I saw Sarah get frustrated.

S: "Nice to see you Grayson" She said and glared at Misa. She leaned to touched my arm and I scooted away.

M: " the door..." Misa said pointing when she saw Sarah touch me. Sarah gritted her teeth then walked away.

Misas POV
After the encounter with Sarah I looked at Grayson. " what?" He said. "You didnt even talk to her." I said. "And..." He said. " why?" I asked. " why not?" He replied. " good point." I said and started the car.

G:" I didn't talk to her because 1,I knew you were pissed and 2, she was doing it on Purpose." He said after a while.

I turned to look at him then back on the road.

me: " I wasn't pissed." I lied.

G: " Misa... I could tell you were." He replied.

Me: " how?" I asked.

G: " when your mad, your face gets reddish and you have the most... uh what is the right word.. Bitchiest face ever." He said trying explain.

I turned to him and laughed. He was right. But I always have a bitch face so people can never tell. Surprises me that he can pick out the difference.
__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 98 15
*New Chapter Out* Aria moves into her first apartment in NYC but little does she know who awaits as her roommate. Brad is everything Aria can't resi...
1.9M 103K 62
ā†³ ā [ INSANITY ] āž ā” yandere alastor x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
113K 1.3K 42
š˜‰š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜¢ š˜«š˜¶š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜°š˜³ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜© š˜“š˜¤š˜©š˜°š˜°š˜­ š˜Ŗš˜“š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜ŗ. š˜›š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦'š˜“ š˜¦š˜¹š˜¢š˜®š˜“, š˜„š˜³š˜¢š˜®š˜¢, š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜¢š˜­š˜“š˜° š˜¢ š˜„š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜©š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜³ļæ½...
836K 44.9K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...