After Weirdmaggentin (Stanfor...

By W1tch130

This stor is my second story. it is about when second summer of mabel and dipper coming back and Stan and For... More

Chapter 1- Coming back
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AUTHERS NOTE!
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Thank You😹
omg😂 thank you again
Hello there!

Aurthers note!!

643 3 0
By W1tch130

Hey guys! Just for you know. If you are those type of people who just skips the small note at the bottem of chapter's. I am going to inform you that i am going on holiday for a week. And as soon as i get back home. It will be school. So on Saturday in 2 weeks i will do a chapter.

If you already read the small authers note on the last chapter. You dont have to read this.

Ill give you a hint. Welll the tittle of the next chapter or what the chapter is based on any way.

Familys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 11.9K 36
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the episodes used within this wattpad book. Ah summer break, I was spending yet another summer at m...
82.9K 2.9K 65
Y/n never thought of a life outside of her small orphanage. Dipper never thought of a life outside of his home in Gravity Falls. When Stan decides to...
18.8K 517 16
"It wasn't meant to go this way. I knew he was planning something, but this isnt what i thought. A portal? To other dimensions? Little did i know id...
7.8K 126 31
this is a sequel to gravity falls which I don't have the right to they belong to Alex Hirsch basically 3 years after weirdmagedon the pines twins a...