Little Ms. Popular ➸ Jerrie

By bowedwards

disclaimer: i wrote this when i was 12. it's not a good book so! read at your own risk !! The life of Jade T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
sequel?

Chapter 7

5.9K 194 19
By bowedwards

- Perrie -

Jade fainted yesterday and I totally panicked. If anything happens to her , I'll never forgive myself. I paced back and forth in the waiting room , groaning in frustration. "Perrie , sit down. She's going to be fine" my mother said as I sighed. "But what if she isn't? It's all my fault" I mumbled. "It's not your fault , honey. You didn't know she was sick. Now blaming yourself won't help anything , let's just sit down and pray for the best alright?" my mother said , voice soft and gentle . I huffed and sat down beside her. I laid my head on her shoulder , making inhumane sounds.

"Family of Ms. Thirlwall?" I stood up and exclaimed a 'YES' . "Perrie" my mom said from behind and I shushed her. "I'm her girlfriend. Is Jade alright?" I asked. "I'm afraid I can't tell you personal details unless you're somehow related to Ms. Thirlwall. Is there any family member we can contact?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "Her brother's out of town and right now she kinda has a problem with her parents so we're the only ones. Please let us see her!" I pleaded. He seems to be deep in thought before deciding to let only me in which was totally fine with my mother.

I walked in to see my angel looking pale on the hospital bed. She never failed to look peaceful , nonetheless. The doctor told me that she's still unconscious which was a bummer. I took a seat beside her bed and took her hand in mine.I rubbed circles on the back of her hand with my thumb as I stared at the brunette beauty. "You look beautiful , Jade" I smiled as I kissed her forehead which was burning. I stroked her hair , singing softly. I never told anyone I could sing , not that I'm good.

A tear left my eye as I realized this happened because of me. "I'm sorry this happened. I should've checked on you earlier and you wouldn't have fainted. I hate myself" I whispered. Suddenly a hand squeezed mine. I looked up from my position to see Jade smiling weakly at me. "It's not your fault , love" she said , voice barely audible. I jumped and hugged her. "Oh my god thank the lord , you're okay! I was scared out of my wits" I exclaimed. She laughed slightly and shook her head. "I'm totally fine" she smiled.

Just then the doctor walked in. "Ahh , Ms. Thirlwall you're awake. You had an extremely high fever which I think you know by now. You probably fainted due to stress and overthinking" he smiled symphatically at Jade. I thanked the doctor as he walked out. I sighed and turned to face Jade . "Stress? Overthinking? What's going on?" I asked as I sat at the edge of her bed. "Everything's fine. He's just exaggera-" I cut her off since it was obvious she's lying "Jade , what's going on?" I asked , voice stern yet gentle.

She mumbled some words I can't make up off while playing with her fingers. "Baba , speak up" I said softly , using my finger to lift up her chin as my eyes locked with her brown orbs. "I'm not mad" I whispered. I read her eyes and for some reason she looked ... terrified. Terrified? I sighed before placing my lips to hers softly before pulling away. "Can you please tell me what's wrong? I'm worried about you" I frowned , stroking her hair.

" I can't tell you ," she squeaked , looking away from my gaze. "You can't tell me? Jade do you not trust me or something?" I asked. "No , it's not that. I'm just not ready to tell you. Please don't get mad" she said , voice barely audible as she held onto my hand. "I'm not mad. Just , it frustrates me when you keep things from me" I said sadly , looking down. "No , Pezza , you'll find out soon!" she cheered but I can see right through her. I smiled and connected our lips in another kiss.

"Now when can I get out of this hell hole?" she exclaimed with a weird accent. I giggled and shrugged. "I'll go ask the doctor , be right back love" I said before kissing her forehead and walking out.

Once I'm out of her room I let out a loud sigh and ran my fingers through my hair. I saw Jade's doctor so I stopped him. "Excuse me. May I know when Jade Thirlwall can be discharged?" I asked , smiling. "Jade Thirlwall .. aah , we have to monitor her for a while so you know she doesn't faint anytime soon. Probably 2-3 days" he said as I thanked him.

I saw my mum sleeping on one of the chairs and I grinned. I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. Her eyes fluttered open as she sat up straight , seeing me. "Go home , rest. I'll stay here , Jade needs company" I said.

"She's awake?" my mum asked , smiling from ear to ear. I nodded , grinning as well.

"Alright then. I'll head home now. Just ring me if there's anything ," she said as I sent her down.

--

"I'm baaaaack!" I sang rather loudly as I kicked Jade's door open , laughing when I saw she was in the middle of changing. I quickly slammed the door shut , making sure nobody saw my girlfriend half naked.

"Shit , Perrie , you gave me a fright!" she exclaimed , putting her hand on her bare chest. My eyes wandered around her body , breathing rate increasing when she walked towards me.

"Like what you see?" she whispered in my ear. I put my arms around her bare waist , pulling her closer and connecting our lips in a heated kiss. I moved my lips to her jawline , moving down to her neck. I knew I hit her soft spot when I heard a slight moan leaving her mouth. I started sucking and biting harshly , making sure I left a mark. This time a louder moan escaping her lips , turning me on.

I detached my lips from her neck. I grinned , proud of my work. "That was hot" I said softly in her ear , nibbling lightly below it. "W-what was?" she asked , voice barely audible. "Your moan. I can't wait till the day I can make you scream my name" I winked at her before jumping on her bed.

She just stood there in her bra and panties , giving me the perfect view of her bum. "You're lucky I was the one who walked in on you changing. Now go get changed before someone else walks in" I laughed. She turned around and gave me a glare.

"Tease" she muttered before taking the hospital gown and walking to the washroom. I giggled and fiddled with my phone when I heard a shriek.

"Perrie Louise Edwards!" I heard Jade exclaim. I put my phone down and poked my head in the washroom. She was standing in front of the mirror , looking at the lovebite I gave her in shock. "You bloody animal!" she gasped , running her fingers over the hickey. "Oh honey , that's barely 10% of what I can do to you" I smirked before walking back to the bed.

Jade walked back out from the toilet and pushed me before laying down beside me on her bed. I sat up , thinking she needed more space when she grabbed my wrist. "Where do you think you're going?" she asked , laughing slightly before pulling me back on the bed. My back made contact with the uncomfortable bed with an 'oomf'

"Oww" I whimpered , pouting. "You big baby," she laughed before kissing my pout away. We cuddled closer into each other , nuzzling her head at the crook of my neck. Exactly like the other night. I stroked her hair , humming mindless rhythms. Once I heard soft snores , I whispered the sentence that I never thought I'd ever say to anyone ,

"I love you"

I kissed her head and held onto her tighter , afraid that I'd ever lose her. Because honestly , I cannot live without her. It may have only been a few days but I know that I want Jade , I want to spend my whole life with her.

I then dozed off with a smile on my face.

--

- Jade -

*click*

I fluttered my eyes open to see an afro with some other chick staring at me. Wait that's Leigh and Jesy? I tried to sat up but Perrie's arms only gripped on me tighter. I gave up and relaxed in her embrace.

"What are yous doing here?" I whispered , not wanting to wake Perrie up. "Perrie called me and told me you were admitted. So I called Jesy and here we are , seeing yous all comfy" Leigh smirked. I felt the cheeks rise up to my cheeks as I realized I haven't told Jesy what happened. Well , she did say that she was busy.

"Care to explain?" Jesy asked , smirking as well. "I would have if you weren't too busy" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Babe , who are you talking to? Go to bed" I heard Perrie mumble behind me before kissing my shoulder and faced the other direction , letting me go. "I'll be right back. Continue sleeping alright?" I whispered as I got up when she grabbed my arm. "Can I get a kiss?" she asked softly. I turned to Leigh and Jesy and they were engaged in their own conversation. I sighed and captured her lips in mine. I felt her smile in the kiss and I do the same.

"Now sleep" I giggled before slapping her bum lightly. I'm starting to question who's the ill one here. I chuckled lightly as I turned around. "Can I get a kiss?" Leigh mocked Perrie as they burst into fits of giggles. I shushed them as they were getting too loud. "My girl's sleeping" I warned. "I predict in one month time , you'll be whipped for sure" Jesy laughed as she high fived Leigh.

- a month later -

Yup , I'm whipped.

"JADEYYYY" I heard Perrie yell from the living room. "Yes babe?" I asked as I poked my head from the kitchen. "Nothing .. just a daily reminder that you're gorgeous" she grins as I shook my head , laughing slightly. I put back my cuppa on the cabinet and headed back to the lounge.

*knock knock*

"It's open!" Perrie and I chorused when Jesy and Leigh barge through the door making all sorts of noises. "We ... HAVE ARRIVED" Jesy exclaimed in her famous scottish accent. "I can see that" Perrie remarked sarcastically. I laughed as Leigh flicked Perrie's ear. "What was that for?" she whined. "Sarcasm" she simply shrugged. I pouted and hit the back of Leigh's head.

"What was that for?" she whined , exactly like Perrie did earlier. "Hurting my girlfriend" I mocked her actions , smirking afterwards. "Whipped" Leigh and Jesy exclaimed simultaneously. "Hmm Jade Thirlwall's whipped by me?" Perrie wiggled her eyebrows. I slapped her arm playfully as a grin made its way to my face. "So , you lovebirds don't have any plans for your monthsary?" Jesy asked , eating chips she got from the cabinet.

"I guess not" Perrie shrugged. "Whoever said I didn't have anything planned? Perrie Louise Edwards , go get ready!" I exclaimed. She jumped to her feet and saluted me "Yes ma'am!" before sprinting to her room.

"So what's your plan?" Leigh asked , sitting beside me on the couch. "We're going to the forest" I smiled. Leigh stared at me in confusion whilst Jesy just grinned widely. See , a few years ago Jesy and I were bored so we decided to explore the forest. When we walked further in , there was this big space where you can see the stars clearly. And we promised to bring someone we love on a date there. I really love Perrie so yes , I'm bringing her there. However I haven't told Perrie that I love her , yet. A month ago when I was still in the hospital , I actually was fighting the urge to not tell her I love her. She did so much for me and I don't know how I'd repay her.

"Forest?" Leigh asked. I nudged Jesy to tell her everything. "BABA WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR?" I heard Perrie yell from her room. "SOMETHING SEXY" Leigh shouted which earned another hit on her head by me. "WEAR SOMETHING CASUAL BUT SEXY WORKS TOO" I screamed , laughing at the end.

Once Jesy's done telling Leigh everything , Leigh had a big grin on her face. "Sooo you love her then?" she asked , smiling wider if that's even possible. I nodded vigorously , my cheeks turning crimson red. "Tell her" Jesy urged , slapping my arm as Leigh nodded. "What if she doesn't feel the same way?" I asked , looking down at my fingers. "Oh trust me , she loves you" Leigh laughed. I just shrugged.

"I'm ready" I heard an angelic voice say. I look up to see my blonde beauty looking absolutely breathtaking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.1K 24
Perrie Edwards is living with the weight of guilt on her shoulders. She blames herself for her family dying and because of that guilt she's given up...
9.6K 295 12
You have to read B1-4 to read this! • ~ Book 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/89507260-jerrie-perfect-for-you-book-1-c • ~ Book 2: https://www.wattpa...
44.2K 2.2K 46
At this late hour Perrie Edwards stumbled through the streets of London. She was not herself a long time ago. Daughter of a billionaire yet so poor s...
16.1K 421 16
Jade Thirlwall has been a nerd in all the years of high school. She has been bullied nonstop and hides a very dark secret that no one knows about. Sh...