Awaiting Adventures ( tom hol...

By EstherLee81

"Any other requests Tom for the Press Tour?" "Can my best friend come?" "Haz is already coming." "No I mean... More

1
2
3
4
Instagram
5
Instagram
6
Instagram
7
8
Instagram
9
10
11
12
13
Instagram
14
15
16
17
Instagram
18
19
20
21
22
23
Instagram
24
25
Instagram
26
27
Instagram
Twitter
new story !!!
28
29
30
oh snap
always be you
A/N
Same Mistakes
Oblivious
Love Unfinished
Touch
Worry
Sus
Rebound
No help
Instagram
Alright plan
Holiday Houses !
Night before Christmas
Oh Boy
Instagram
Hints and Clues
Barrier
Paying the price
Sugary Sweet
Maybe
Healing Tactics
New but good
Instagram
Clueless
A/N
New Chap Yo

Little secrets for little Paddy

10.3K 142 48
By EstherLee81

Evie's POV

Paddy stared at me, as I tried to find what to say to him in my head. Tom was talking downstairs, expecting me to fix everything and I just stared back at Paddy who expected me to start talking.

"I am so confused." The new teen spoke first and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I can tell."

Awkward silence graced over us again, and this was so unusual. I could tell Paddy everything and anything. But he just looked so confused.

"Friend's don't just kiss each other." He piped up, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"You never really know, you should try it." I sheepishly teased and the youngin rolled his eyes.

"So are you guys finally dating?" He wanted only the truth and I cracked a smile.

"Yes, but Patrick you cannot tell anyone. You're the only one who knows about Tom and I's little secret, not even Kaya or Haz know." I cautiously told him.

"You're pregnant?!" He gasped, and I hit my head against my hand.

"No, Paddy, I'm not pregnant how did you get "I am pregnant" out of that sentence?" I breathed.

"I dunno-" Tom's heavy footsteps were heard by both of us and he appeared in the loft.

"You're what?!" He exclaimed and I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"What?" I asked him, questioning how he heard it.

"You said you were pregnant!" He yelled quietly.

"Correction, Paddy said that because he misunderstood our little secret for a baby." I spoke, with irritation laced in my voice.

"Wait so we're not having a baby?" Tom pouted.

"Do you want a baby?" I asked, my eyebrows raised.

"Are you guys getting married?" Paddy asked, in the midst of our questioning.

"No Paddy." I answered facing Tom again.

"Wait so are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend or not?" Paddy asked again.

"Yes." Tom informed his little brother, this answer made paddy give him attitude.

"That makes no sense! Are you guys together?" He asked again.

"Yes Paddy." I replied.

"Does mom and dad know?"

"No Paddy! Only you bud." I boredly spoke again.

"Oh, but why?"

"Cause I love her." Tom sang wrapping his arms around my waist making Paddy cringe.

"Tom off." I whined, and Paddy giggled.

"But you guys are acting like how you guys always do. But ohh, that makes sense. Never mind." He responded to us, he honestly did not care.

"Okay, so can we make cookies now?" He asked, like nothing just happened.

"I mean yeah I guess." Tom said as more of a question. I gave him a weird look and started moving back downstairs with the teen.

"Are you dating anyone Paddy?" I asked the redhead as we made our way down the stairs and Tom was following after me.

"No." He sighed, and I pouted my lip at him.

"Any girls?" I asked.

"I like this one, but she doesn't like me back, my friend asked her." He explained to me, I paused him once we approached the kitchen.

"Tom what happened to the live stream?" I asked, looking back at my boyfriend.

"I ended it, so no one could hear us." He replied and I took a sigh of relief.

"But anyways, Paddy, you never know, she might've just been telling her friend because she knew he would tell you." I spoke to him and he shrugged his shoulders.

I watched Tom open the package mix as Paddy and I settled on the stools.

"I don't know, have you ever denied liking someone." I burst out laughing and nodded my head.

"All the time, wouldn't even believe how many times I told people I didn't like Tom."

"Yeah, but people knew you were lying." He retaliated and my jaw dropped and Tom loudly laughed.

"Same with you Tom! Everyone knew you were in love with Evie." Tom scoffed, going to deny it, but he looked over at me and winked.

"Okay well, whatever, we're getting off the point. Paddy, ask her to a hangout or something. Hang out with her outside of school."

"I mean I guess." He dragged on and I giggled ruffling his hair.

_________________________

Tom and I snuggled on the sofa, a blanket draped over the two of us. Bob's Burgers was playing on the telly and it captivated my full attention. Tom was spooning me, and held me close as his hand rested on my stomach.

His hands fingered through my hair, and relaxed me. Knowing it was my favorite thing for him to do when we were snuggling.

I started giggling at the television show at what Linda was talking about.

"You're so cute you know that?" He asked into my ear, and I turned my body around to him. Staring into his brown eyes.

"You're cuter." I grinned back, and he giggled, reaching his head down and connected our lips briefly. My heart fluttered in delight and I kept our lips together.

My lips moved against his softly, and he moved his position so he was on top of me a bit more. His tongue slid over my lips and I pulled him closer to me. We were about to go deeper into the kiss until we heard loud footsteps made by Harry who was just coming home.

Tom and I pulled away quickly, and we went to our original position of us snuggling.

"I didn't know you were home." Harry first spoke coming in, and then his eyes laid on me. A confused look made it's way in his eyes and I waved.

"I didn't know you were here either, but hi ev." He followed after.

"Hi Harry." I greeted. My eyes going back to the telly.

"Are you two staying the night?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I have to go home. Speaking of, babe, I should be heading off." I told Tom, sitting up on the sofa and his hand still draped over my waist.

"Wait, did you just? Wait." Harry sounded more confused and he did look a little tipsy.

"What?" I asked, staring at the young boy.

"Are you two?" He pointed between Tom and I. I chuckled, throwing the blanket on Tom. I stood up stretching my limbs, a yawn escaping from my mouth and I could tell Tom was staring at my body.

"No, are you crazy? I think you might've had too much to drink tonight." I teased patting him on his shoulder.

"Uh- no, wait, Evelyn stop." He begged, confused as hell and I laughed.

"Yeah, go lay down bud." Tom teased his brother following after me.

"I am so fucking confused-"

"Bye Harry, I'll see you soon." I sang.
__________________

"Babe, are you staying here tonight? You left Tess at your parents." I asked, Tom shook his head.

"No, I have some stuff to do tomorrow. But don't worry I can call an uber or something." He shook his head.

"No, let me drive you home." I insisted, looking back at him.

"Then spend the night-"

"But you have a busy day tomorrow."

"That's alright babe, just come over."

"I mean I guess."

________________

I stood in Tom's room, just arriving and I could feel Tom's eyes on me. My eyes flickered up to his and I smiled at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Because you're so beautiful darling." He complimented me and I felt a blush rise to my cheeks.

"Oh stop it." I waved him off,

"How did I end up with a girl like you? So perfect." He asked, starting to approach me. I shook my head.

"I am not perfect Tommy, why don't you get some rest you're going a bit insane baby." I joked, and he rolled his eyes.

He pecked my lips with his own before stalking off into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I myself, walked over to one of Tom's drawers. Sliding the drawer to fish out one of his shirts that I like to sleep in.  I unzipped my dress that I was previously wearing. The fabric pooled at my feet and I stepped out of it.

I felt Tom's presence in the room once more, and I turned back and glanced at him. He was now shirtless and in a pair of grey sweats. Dick me down. I pushed away those thoughts and looked away from him.

I could hear Tom rustling the sheets, behind me. I reached to my bra clasp and I arched my back releasing the clasps. I swiftly let the straps drop down my arms and I dropped the black piece of clothing down to my dress.

Tom was still tossing and turning and fixing the pillows behind me while I felt his shirt softly fall over my torso. It stopped right underneath my ass and I slowly turned around to my boyfriend who was gazing at me with his hand behind his head and a smirk graced over his lips.

"Come to bed." He instructed me and I pressed my lips together. Shaking my head, a giggle releasing my lips as I walked into his bathroom. I needed to take off my makeup and brush my teeth, leaving Tom on the bed alone.

"Baaaabbeee." He whined, I rolled my eyes while I smiled as I began to wipe off my makeup. He was rambling to himself by the time I got to brush my teeth, my face was now bare and I had toothpaste forming on the sides of my mouth as I brushed.

I bit my lip, listening to him sing. He started to sing obnoxiously to pester me. I spit the toothpaste into the sink, running the tap water before swishing some water around to get rid of the excess left behind.

"You know, singing to me isn't helping you much Tommy." I called to him, hiding my laugh.

"Oh but you love my singing." He shouted and I rolled my eyes, pressing my lips together as I began to enter his room once more.

I bit my lip looking at him, still the smirk was on his face and he watched me.

"You're so pretty baby." He spoke softly. My feet padded against the plush carpet and I toyed with my hands and I shook my head. I approached the bed, and I gripped the sheets crawling my way on.

I ran my tongue over my lips, while I sat back kneeling in the middle of the bed only a foot away from Tom. I put my hands in my lap, twisting my fingers with each other and I looked at my love. His hand, reached over to mine and his fingertips traced down my arms.

"Get that stupid smirk off your face." I finally whispered, placing my hand on his stomach, feeling his hard abs under my palm.

I scooted forward, leaning over to where our faces were almost touching. I slowly let our lips connect and he kissed back. His other hand reached behind my back as I was on all fours making out with my boyfriend.

My left hand, began to travel down his stomach slowly, this moment becoming intimate by the second. His fingers played with the shirt I was wearing, riding it up to my lower back.

I pulled away from him, hunger now building in his calm eyes. His lips were now red, from our kissing and I moved my legs. I climbed right on top of his lap, a grin reached his lips as he peered up at me.

His hands rested on both of my bare thighs, biting his lip he drew circles on my skin with his thumbs.

"I can never get enough of you Tom Holland." I spoke, and his lips twitched upwards.

"Good, because I will never get tired of feeling you Evelyn Rose." He replied, warmth flooded through my body and I attacked his lips with my own. I began to rock my hips against his, feeling his length begin to harden against my sex.

He let out a breathy moan into my open mouth and I giggled. His hands groped my sides, making me grind down on him even more. I traveled my lips down to his chest.

"Baby, you can't leave anything." He breathed.

"Aww, why not?" I pouted looking into his puppy dog eyes.

"You saying that I can't leave love bites on my lover, makes me wanna do it even more." I mumbled, kissing down his neck.

"Baby, if you keep rubbing against me, I'm going to finish in my boxers." He breathed, I glanced up at him, a naughty look in my eyes. I sat back up, crossing my arms in front of me I gripped the ends of my shirt and pulled it off slowly.

Tom let a low groan out, when his eyes reached my body.

I smirked, biting my lip, letting Tom's hungry eyes feast on my body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 5.8K 94
y'all im so sorry but i cannot write anymore so this was discontinued,, a lot of people have been asking if i could re-upload these so here it is tit...
131K 1.3K 200
One shots about - Tom Holland - Harry Holland - Sam Holland - paddy Holland And I think I will do a couple about Haz!!!
74.8K 2.6K 45
**𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘡𝘰 π˜”π˜¦π˜΅π˜©π˜°π˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 𝘏π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜”π˜’π˜₯𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴** After Tom rises to power within the mafia world, his list of enemies grows exponentiall...
726K 12.3K 51
it is what it is. Update (10/28/2020): This was written in 2016-2017 so lots of this is outdated and has tons of mistakes and cringe LOL so bare wit...