Damaged (Ageplay) (Completed)

De AdoringlyFlorence

"I think scars are like battle wounds - beautiful, in a way. They show what you've been through and how stron... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Fucking shook

Chapter 24 (final chapter)

6.6K 307 11
De AdoringlyFlorence

I feel like this chapter useless really, it's just a bunch of small scenes thrown together, but hey, I promised a final chapter so here you go 🙂

**

"You promise you're not mad?" Lauren asks as she lays in bed with her girlfriend, Dinah's slightly large frame curled around her own. It had been a few hours since they got back from the park and the tense atmosphere had long gone after they had spoken, but Lauren just wanted to be sure.

She feels Dinah sigh against her back, "I promise I'm not mad babe, please, just go to sleep" the younger woman murmurs, tightening her arms round her slightly.

Lauren nods and closes her eyes, hating the fact she was struggling to believe her girlfriends words despite the fact she knew Dinah never lied to her.

After lying in bed for hours and still finding herself no closer to sleep, Lauren pulls the covers back and climbs out of bed. She pulls on one of Dinah's hoodies and makes her way out of the room, peaking her head into Camila's nursery. When she see's her baby fast asleep led on her tummy, she smiles softly and carries on walking to the kitchen to make herself a coffee.

Once she had the hot beverage in her hands, she leans against the counter and takes a grateful sip, closing her eyes in content when the hot liquid runs down her throat.

She opens her eyes when she hears soft footsteps walking down the hall, and just as she prepares herself to see Dinah appear round the corner, Camila appears instead clad in the onesie she was dressed in before she was put to bed.

She looks sheepish when she figures she's not the only one in the room, and the green eyed girl sends her a small smile, "Hi sweetheart, what are you doing up?" She asks, setting her cup down onto the counter.

Camila climbs onto the stool opposite and shrugs her shoulders, "couldn't sleep" she murmurs.

Lauren raises her eyebrows, "You seemed pretty asleep when i checked on you earlier" she says amusedly, taking another sip of coffee.

The younger Cuban blushes and looks down at her hand that were sat on the counter, obviously embarrassed that she'd been caught out.

"It's okay Camz, I was just playing with you" Lauren says with a smile, "why are you up though?" She asks, placing the now empty cup into the sink.

Camila looks up from her hands, "just thinking" she murmurs.

"About what?"

"Everything"

Lauren nods understandably and makes her way back to the counter, leaning her body against it, "wanna talk about it?" She asks, running a hand through her hair.

Camila nods tentatively, "were you and mo-Dinah fighting earlier?" She asks shyly.

Pretending not to notice the small slip up and focus on the question instead, Lauren shakes her head, "no baby, we weren't. She was just a little mad at me for letting you get hurt" She explains, not wanting to lie to Camila.

The small girl absentmindedly rubs at her chest at the woman's words, "it wasn't your though, I just misjudged how close the steps were to me" She replies, bringing a hand up to rub tiredly at her eyes.

A smile plays on Lauren's lips as she rounds the counter to where Camila was sat, "I think it's time for a certain someone to get back to her bed" she murmurs playfully, sliding an arm underneath the girls legs while the other wraps round her back and lifting her off of the stool and onto the floor.

Camila once again blushes but allows herself to be lead down the hall, "can I sleep with you guys?" She murmurs in question, not really wanting to sleep in her crib by herself.

"Of course bug, do you need a diaper change first?" Lauren asks as she stops outside hers and Dinah's bedroom, her hand coming up to rest on the girls upper back.

Camila squirms in place slightly before shaking her head, surprisingly not at all embarrassed at Lauren's question.

"Alright, in you go" Lauren replies, pushing open the door and leading the girl inside.

**

"Are you sure you weren't just seeing things?" Dinah asks the next morning, her attention drifting between her girlfriend and the breakfast she was currently cooking.

Lauren shakes head, "nope. She was trying to nurse while asleep. I saw it with my own eyes babe." She replies, taking a sip of the glass of water she was holding.

"But...never mind. Is that something you're going to want to do?" She asks, pulling three plates out of the cupboard and setting them onto the side.

The green eyed girl shrugs, "I don't know, maybe. It'll be a conversation we'll all have to have together though if I do consider it. I'm not just going to suddenly bring it up" she explains.

"understandable. You wanna go wake her? Breakfast is done"

Lauren nods and sets her glass on the side, getting up from the table to go wake Camila.

**

All throughout the day, Lauren's noticed Camila becoming a lot more clingier. When she was sat down, the girl was never off her lap and when she was standing, she was either clinging to her side of sat on her hip, both ways preventing Lauren from getting anything done.

She'd tried asking what was wrong but the only response she'd get was a whine, no verbal answer at all would escape her lips.

"Why don't you go sit with mommy?" She asks as she attempts to make her way around the kitchen, Camila once again at her side with her arms wrapped round her waist.

The small girl whines and shakes her head, her arms, if possible, tightening around her waist to the point of uncomfortableness. Deciding that whether Camila liked it or not, she had to get lunch ready, so with all her strength, she hoists her up into her arms. She grabs a pacifier off the side before making her way into the living room, sitting herself down on the couch with the younger girl led cradled on her lap.

Grabbing the girls blanket from where she had tossed it on the couch earlier, she eases the nipple of the pacifier into the girls mouth, a small smile appearing on her face when the girl easily accepts it.

"Good girl, have a nice long nap for mama" she coos softly as she begins to rock, her one arm supporting the girl while the other soothingly pats her padded butt. Without much of a fight, the younger girls eyes close as the pacifier moves in time with her suckles, her breathing growing soft as her body relaxes in her mama's hold.

"Shhh, good girl"

Once Lauren was confident she was asleep, she presses a gentle kiss onto her head and eases her down onto the couch, quietly shushing her when she stirs. She lays the pink blanket down on top of her, and after pressing a final kiss to her cheek, the green eyed girl makes her way back into the kitchen to make lunch.

**

"It wouldn't like...weird you out or anything?"

Lauren chuckles and shakes her head, "no, definitely not. I wouldn't have brought the subject up if I thought that" she says calmly, running a hand through her hair.

Camila bites her bottom lip and nods, looking down at her feet as the next words escape her lips, "then, if like to...if that's okay?"

The green eyed girl gives her a small smile, "of course it is. Thank you for being honest" she says, holding her arms out for the girl. Camila was immediately up and in her mama's arms, her head resting tiredly on her shoulder.

**

Lauren smiles as she gazes down at the small girl in her arms, her hand coming up to gently remove the baby hairs from her face. Camila was fast asleep in her arms, the same place she had been for the last hour now and Lauren was deciding on whether or not she should wake the girl up.

She appeared content, and as she really didn't want to disrupt that, the green eyed girl eases herself out from underneath the girl and simply covers her up with a blanket.

As she looks down at the girl from a standing position, Lauren couldn't help but think back to the very day they started this. It seemed so long ago even though it was only a few months, and she was so proud of her far her baby had came. Gone was the girl who snuck out in the middle of the night and came back early in the morning drunk off her face, gone was the girl who lied constantly and then expected instant forgiveness.

She was amazed honestly, at how quick she'd changed her ways and had almost become a different person; at how the person Camila once was to the person she was now was now was only a two month difference.

It seemed unreal, but in fact, it wasn't.

Before, it was just Dinah and herself, her little family as she liked to call it, but now, it was still her little family, but it now consisted of herself, Dinah and Camila, and she couldn't be more happy.

**

This isn't as long as I thought it would be, but I didn't want to drag it on as it was the final chapter.

There's no vote goal to hit this time as there will be no more chapters, but I hope you'll vote nonetheless as a way of telling me you enjoyed it

Thank you everyone 💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.7K 78 31
The world has gone to shit, everyone is fighting to survive in a world where the dead come back and if you get bitten or scratched you can catch a fe...
12.5K 382 10
Camila and Fifth Harmony have long separated and things are going well in their respective careers. Camila's career has skyrocketed after the release...
4.4K 376 12
It's been a few months since Fifth Harmony was officially disbanded, and all of the girls have taken a huge step on their own solo endeavors. However...
246K 7.1K 21
*NEW COVER ART* An accident brought them together. Two girls from completely different worlds. They barely knew each other but they quickly became ev...