Jealousy ( Thomas Brodie-Sang...

By Will_Byers04

Y/N Y/L/N an actress in The Scorch Trials movie. What happens when a major break up happens when she's filmi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Finally!

Chapter 24

1.9K 72 13
By Will_Byers04

I wake up not really wanting to do anything today. Ki Hong, Alexander, and I  have a interview today which is nice.

" Thomas! " Ki Hong screams running into my room.

" Yes? " I ask.

" Where's Dyl? " He asks.

" He's with the Teen Wolf cast today " I groan, finally getting out of bed.

" Oh yeah I forgot " he chuckles.

We get to the interview.

" Today I have Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Ki Hong Lee, and Alexander Flores in the studio! " Ashley says.

" Hey guys " Ki Hong, Alexander, and I say.

" So in this movie we were just told that Alexander Flores and Y/F/N Y/L/N are together what are your thoughts about it? " Ashley asks.

" The funny thing, is that we thought that Alex and Y/F/N would be cute together. Alex came up to us when we weren't filming, and said hey can you guys tell me about that Y/F/N girl? " Ki Hong laughs.

" No I was asking about what other things she was in " Alex says laughing.

" Sure, sure, sure " Ki Hong laughs.

" They bully me about her and I. I really do like her though " Alex says.

" Aw. Making hearts melt " I joke.

" There are rumors that Y/N and Jacob have gotten together is that true? " Ashley asks.

" Yeah they are, they're an adorable couple. " I comment.

" Really? " Ashley asks.

" Yeah totally " Ki Hong says.

After the interview, we all meet Ha Young.

" Hey guys " she says giving each of us a hug.

" Hey Ha Young " I say.

" I can't believe we're getting married this weekend " she says smiling at Ki Hong.

" Yup it is exciting " Ki Hong says giving her a kiss.

" Get a room " Alexander jokes.

" Hahaha " Ki Hong laughs.

I get a call from Dylan.

" Hey Dylan you're on speaker what's up? " I ask.

" We're on our way back. Can't wait for the wedding! " Y/N screams.

" Is something wrong with Y/N? " Alex asks.

" Lets just say, pretending to get hit by a car is bad " he laughs.

" What? " Ha Young asks.

" She's okay, she was thrown towards a car " Dylan says.

" Ha I'm fine " Y/N says. We all laugh.

" Okay we'll see you at the wedding " Ha Young says.

" Okay bye " Y/N says.

The weekend....

" Dude why are you so tense? This is my wedding day! " Ki Hong says hitting me on the shoulder.

" Yeah hopefully your future self doesn't care to you, saying you can't get married today " I joke.

" Hahaha you're so funny " he says hitting me.

" Hey! " I say.

" You found out Jacob isn't coming, due to the shooting of Little Accidents? " Ki Hong asks.

" I did find that out, which sucks. I'm just I don't know why I'm nervous " I say.

Dylan, Britt, Alexander, Y/F/N, Will, and Y/N walk in. " You should ask her to dance later " he whispers into my ear.

" I don't know " I comment.

" Do it " Ki Hong says.

Y/F/N and Alexander are walking hand and hand to their spot, then Dylan and Britt, and then Will and Y/N are just talking as they are walking to the spot next to them.

Y/F/N stands up, and her dress is so beautiful.

Y/N stands up, and is hugging Ki Hong.

I make my way over to them, and sit next to Y/N.

" Glad you can show up " Dylan says laughing.

" Ha you're funny " I comment.

" Thank you. I get that a lot " he says back to me.

" You okay? " Y/N asks.

" Yeah-yeah I'm fine " I comment.

" Come here " she says grabbing my hand.

The wedding has 30 minutes until it starts.

" What is wrong with you? " She asks.

" Y/N/N I'm fine I promise " I say.

" You're a terrible lair " she comments.

" I know I've been told " I reply.

" Why are you getting mad? " She asks.

" I'm not " I reply.

" Yes you are " she comments.

" I'm not Y/N/N " I say.

" Yes you are " she says. I push her against the door to the bathroom. " Told you " she adds.

I open the bathroom door, and pull her in. " You know why I'm mad? " I ask. She gives me a blank face. " I'm mad, because I kissed you and admitted I liked you, and you're acting like you don't have feelings for me at all. Which I know that is a bloody lie, and we haven't talked about it. Y/N we need to talk about it " I comment.

" You know why I don't want to talk about? " She asks.

" Why? Makes you not want to think that life is hard? " I ask.

" No, because every time I think about it I want to kiss you " she comments.

" Then kiss me! " I beg. She runs up to me, and being to kiss me. She jumps up, and I slam her against the wall. " No, we-we can't do this. I have a boyfriend " she comments. She continues to kiss me.

Later that night.....

A slow song comes on, and Y/N is sitting not doing anything.

" Would you like to dance? " I ask.

" Uh-uh yeah sure " she says taking a hold of my hand. We start dancing, and the song plays.

" Yeah, when my world is falling apart. When there's no light to break up the dark. That's when I, I, I look at you. When the waves are flooding the shore and I can't. Find my way home anymore. That's when I, I, I look at you. When I look at you, I see forgiveness. I see the truth. You love me for who I am. Like the stars hold the moon. Right there where they belong, and I know I'm not alone " the song sings.

" Trade " Ki Hong says taking a hold of Y/N's hand. I take Ha Young's.

" You like a lot " she says.

" What no?! " I comment.

" You're a terrible lair " she chuckles.

" She has Jacob she would never leave him, she truly loves him " I say.

" Y/N told me once, if you love 2 people at the same time. Pick the second one, because if you truly loved the first person you wouldn't have fallen for the second one in the first place " Ha Young says.

" Why are you telling me this? " I ask.

" Because you told me, she fell in love with someone else. I just realized it tonight, the second person she fell in love with was you. That's why when you kissed her, and told her how you felt. She broke " she comments.

" Switch back " Ki Hong says taking Ha Young's hand. Y/N laughs, as the girls' switch back.

" What got you so happy? " Y/N asks.

" Nothing, just glad I got to dance with you tonight " I say giving her a smile.

" Okay " she says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 413 27
•Third and Final book to The Maze Runner Series• Y/N and the others live happily ever after on the safe haven after the destruction from Ava Paige's...
218K 4.9K 29
Book 2 to 'Without A Choice' °°° What if your friends were in great danger. But you couldn't help them without putting yourself in danger. Would yo...
43.6K 821 16
"But I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you. I'll always be there for you, girl I have no shame."- The Weeknd Being in a relation...
73.2K 2.1K 28
time wasn't in our favour. this isn't goodbye, it's simply see you later. Book 2 in The Maze Trials Series. Thomas X OC X Newt #1 in A5 - 18.04.21 #1...