"Secrets" - Changbin FF (sk+i...

By __nana__112__

Kate is an ordinary high school student. She has great friends, a lovely brother and a guy she has a crush on... More

Important note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 5

519 29 9
By __nana__112__

Kate's POV

''Changbin, long time no see dude!"

Said someone I didn't know. The person was quite tall, have dark brown eyes and dark blond hair. His body was muscular and was screaming 'I'm sexy and I know it.' I thought that he would match Natalie's style. His looks at least.

Indeed even I had to admit he was handsome but still not really my style my style. Actually not my style at all.

''Xukun..." Changbin mumbled under his breath. He didn't look happy to see him.

So, I guess you're not best buddies, huh?

''Where were you? I was waiting for a good ride with you," he said with a smirk

''A ride?" I blurted out without thinking...I had been spending too much time with Camille...

Xukun smirked looking down at me. He examined me up and down which made me feel uncomfortable. But he didn't look like he would like me but actually the other way around.

''Oh, so you ditched me for her? Who are you, little girl?" this Xukun guy asked me with totally different tone that I didn't like.

Do I look like a five years old girl to you?

It was hard to say if he was pleased by my presence at that moment or not. He was so objectively hard to read. Probably even Natalie would have had problems with him.

I was getting more and more uncomfortable when he came closer to us and Changbin held my hand tighter as if he had wanted to protect me. I wondered who was that guy and why Changbin reacted like that. Nonetheless I did something stupid and I just introduced myself answering his question in the end.

''I'm Kate," I said shyly and he just looked at me with wide eyes as if he had just realised I was some kind of a superstar and he couldn't believe it but that wasn't the case.

''Jisung's little sister?" Xukun questioned surprised. In seemed like we were playing in some kind of sick game in which we surprised each other. The one who would be more shocked would win.

''You know my brother?!" I asked and it seemed that I lost the game. Shortly after I realised that I don't need to know all Jisung's friends. But to be honest Xukun didn't look like a guy who could be my brother's buddy. Beside I had never heard his name and I know Jisung's closest friends since they had come to my house a few times. But I was sure Xukun it was the first time I saw or heard his name.

''Yeah I had a good match with him today," Xukun responded confusing me.

What?

''What match?" I asked curious trying to understand what was going on.

''Video game...we sometimes hang out to play this video game...you know with cars and motors...guy's staff..." Xukun opened his mouth to answered but Changbin was faster. But still I hadn't seen him before and if they had played with each other often why Xukun had never come to my house. But I wasn't going to ask him about that. I thought that I would just make a fool out of myself.

''Oh I get it...Natalie likes it and she always talks about a game when a new comes out," I said finally. Even though it all seemed so childish especially the way the acted.

Xukun just stood there a bit confused and he opened his mouth again to say something but was interrupted again.

''Okay, let's get back Kate. It's late. Bye Kun," he waved at him and made our way to his motor holding my hand while Xukun just stood there and even when I turned my back to him I still could feel his eyes on my back.

When we were by his machine Changbin turned to face me.

''Avoid him...He...He's a playboy and I don't want him near you," he stated out of the blue because it sounded quite immature too. Therefore Xukun didn't look like that. He seemed more like an annoyed by every girl that existed but I could be wrong. I wasn't good at reading people thought and I could have gotten the wrong impression of him.

''O-okay" I said hesitantly because he already looked pissed off...and I didn't want to piss him off more so I didn't ask nor say anything more.

I got off of his motor and looked at him giving him back the helmet. Changbin touched my face gently caressing my cheek with his fingers. Without saying anything kissed me. I felt my legs going weak while some strange sparks attacked my heart.

Finally Changbin pulled out. "Thank you, Kate. I'll do everything so you won't regret giving me a chance," he said and I just nodded my head.

"I hope you will," I responded and smiled. The boy put on his helmet and drove of while I watched him disappearing in a distance. I came back home and as soon as I closed the door behind me I heard my mom.

''So...how was your date?" she asked with the smirk on her face.

I forgot about the bet. Shoot...I lost it...

''Don't.Say.Anything," I stated and walked to my room leaving behind my satisfied mom.

I cursed under my breath disappointed I wouldn't get what I had been longing to have for so long and I couldn't just lie to her. Because firstly she would know I lied and secondly it just wouldn't be fair and I would feel bad in the end anyway.

There wasn't any satisfying way out of that situation...but at least I had gone on a day with my crush and that counted.

~2 weeks later~

It was Monday morning and I had to use a bus to get to school. After we became a couple with Changbin he used to ride me to school, but last time he had fallen of the motor while he was coming back from his "man's evenings" so he was in hospital. Fortunately nothing serious happened to him. He only have some bruises and twisted wrist. He could end up worse so I was really thankful to Heavens.

Coming back to the story...he had to stay in the hospital for two days more because doctors wanted to make sure there were no more damages. That was why I had to use a bus. I almost forgot the way to the bust station to be honest but I managed to get there just on time.

I had to admit that I didn't regret coming on a date that day. We had been spending a lot of time together and I started to fall for him even more. The way he treated me and cared for me was more than I had ever wanted. Not to mention his talents and his clever brain. I hadn't realised he was so smart until he explained Math to me. I could say he really made me happy.

After I finally made it school I came to my locker to grab books for my favourite subject...Math. To be honest I liked Math but only with Changbin. However after I had ditched the classes last time I had had to stay after classes and write that stupid exam, but I failed of course and I had to write it once again. I was actually shocked the teacher let me write this because he saw me that day in school and he knew that I had run away. Therefore I was grateful for that.

I heard the bell ringing and I cursed under my breath because I was late again...and this time I can't blame Changbin...

''I'm sorry for being late," I apologized as I walked into the classroom.

''Don't worry...just sit down," teacher smiled and I made my way to my sit next to Camille. In the corner of my eye I saw Natalie looking at Mr. Jack. She really didn't like him. I didn't know why thought. He was very nice but she thought he was just a pervert and that smile of his was even more fake than Seulgi's and Hwasa's friendship. I sometimes wondered if she just had a trust issues or she really had that 8th sense or something. She used to talk about it very often and I had to admit Natalie was way better at reading people that anyone I had known. Nonetheless bad for her beside Math Mr. Jack also tought us Physic.

After Math and few more classes it was finally lunch I made my way to cafeteria. Camille and Natalie needed to go to the toilet but I was too hungry to wait for them. While I was walking I heard my phone vibrating in my pocket. I checked it and just as I thought it was Changbin.

CHANGBIN: Hi beautiful...I miss you!

I smiled at his massage and started to text him back but I bumped into something hard. I fell on my butt and heard my phone cracking next to me.

''Oh no..."

''You little b!**h!"

O shook no no no no no....

I looked up at a person and it was him. Everyone called him L. Nobody knew his real name and nobody had ever dared to ask. Everyone avoided him at all cost. Even teachers were afraid...There was a rumor that one time when someone pissed him of, he had beaten him so hard that he was hospitalised and then he almost went to jail. However I didn't know if it was true nor I wanted to check that...

''Look what you have done..." he yelled and that was when I realised that I was in a deep s*!t. His food was all over his body and it was my fault. I got up and started apologising. Even though I could see in his eyes that he was at least furious and that meant I was screwed. There was nothing

''I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."

''You should have watched where you were going!"

Yeah you too...

''What did you just said little girl?!" I haven't realised I had said that out loud and that was the moment I sentenced myself. The death penalty was going to happen in a few seconds and only a miracle could save me.

''N-nothing..."

He started walking to me I closed my eyes waiting for my death...

I love you mom, dad and Jisung...Natalie, Camille, you're all the best and Changbin...

Natalie's POV

''Faster, Camille, I'm hungry!" I shouted as Camille was too slow to my liking. I was getting more and more hungry and that meant I was getting more and more moody.

''Okay, okay coming!" She screamed and I sighed deeply waiting impatiently.

Finally we walked in to the cafeteria and the first thing that caught my eye was Kate on the floor and L above her.

''Oh no!" we said at the same time... L meant troubles and nothing else.

We watched them from afar for a moment and then I saw that in his eyes. He lost control. I couldn't allow him to hurt her so not thinking twice I made my way in their direction. There was nothing else in mind then saving Kate. I went strangely fearless. Someone had to stand up to him for once. And that person was me.

''It's time to make my sister proud," I mumbled to myself.

Jisung's POV

I was eating lunch with my friends when I heard something happening but at first I didn't care much.

''Hey Jisung isn't it your sister?'' asked Chan and I lifted my head up in alert.

I panicked and turned around to look what's going on...Damn...It was my sister and this L guy. He was no good. I was observing him as he was getting angrier. I had to stop him before he would do something to my little sister.
Kate was my sister and I loved her to much to let her get hurt by him. Beside Changbin and my parents would have killed me of they had found out I did nothing.

I rushed over to their direction. I saw Kate with closed eyes and L ready to hit her. My heart skipped faster out of fear I ran even faster to make sure I prevent it or at least take the hit like a hero would do but...

I was late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 18.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
217K 4.8K 31
imagines of you with Mark Tuan from GOT7 [REQUESTS CLOSED] [SLOW UPDATES]
39.7K 498 52
You are a lucky fans to experience your own imagination come to live. By requesting and such, you can make it a dream come true. If there are any sam...
2.8K 103 25
"I agree that you are a monster, but you are MY MONSTER" Anna returned to korea after years staying in canada, But what happens when she falls for t...