Road Trip (H.S.)

By aquarliam

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. - Douglas Adams More

Road Trip || hs au
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 48

290K 5.8K 4.3K
By aquarliam

Felicity

A loud, heavy knocking on the door echoes throughout our hotel room. I have no idea who it could be because neither Harry nor I had called for any kind of room service. We told the people at the front desk when we checked in that we didn't need anything extra for our room. I don't think we're supposed to be expecting anyone to show up here.

I stand in the bathroom with nothing but one of the provided fluffy robes on as I finish drying my hair. I'm not going to answer the door looking like this. The knocking sounds again, this time more of a pounding rather than a knock. I peek my head out from the bathroom door, seeing a naked Harry as he hastily pulls on a pair of briefs.

"I'm getting it, I'm getting it. Don't worry."

"I didn't say anything," I laugh as I watch him hop over to the door while trying to slide his legs into a pair of pants.

"Yeah, but you were going to."

"Okay maybe I was," I smile as I bite my lip. Just as he gets to the door, I notice bright red marks at the top of his back, realizing those are my doing. He's about to open the door before I embarrassingly shout out to him. "Wait! Harry, put on a shirt first."

He turns around to look at me, an expression of confusion written all over his face. "Why? It doesn't matter."

"Your back."

Harry attempts to take a glance at the skin on the back of his shoulder but clearly fails to do so. Realization of what I'm talking about kicks in as he nods his head and laughs. He walks over to his duffle bag, grabbing a shirt and effortlessly pulling it over his head. As he ruffles his damp hair, he flashes me a smirk and winks before heading back to the door.

In a rush, I grab some clothes from my bag and walk back into the bathroom to change. As I strip myself from the robe and stand bare in front of the glass shower doors, I have mini flashbacks of my time in there with Harry just moments prior.

It started off innocent as we both stepped into the shower. The two of us actually washed up and laughed as we messed around with the hair products, probably wasting a lot of it. I had attempted to shape his hair into a mohawk with all the shampoo, which caused Harry to laugh hysterically as he saw his reflection through the bathroom mirror. He tried to get all my hair to stick straight up into a point, but because the length is so long it would never stay in place long enough before it would fall in front of my face.

Harry looked adorable when his hair was wet. It would fall in front of his face, sticking haphazardly to his forehead as he would smile at me and laugh. He would shake his head to remove some of the water from his hair, just like a dog would when trying to dry itself, but he would only manage to get his curls stuck on his forehead in an even messier manner.

We were just being so playful and goofy, laughing at every little thing and joking around. But the next thing I knew, my back was pressed up against the cold tiled wall as I felt Harry inside me. I had never had shower sex before, so this was a totally new experience for me. Whereas the sex last night was more romantic and filled with passion, this time was pure lust and the utter need to feel the other. With the water running over us and the way his hips increasingly picked up the pace, I couldn't contain my feelings of pleasure. I might have been a little too loud, so I hope no one in the adjacent room heard us. I was overwhelmed with ecstasy, my legs trembled so much so that Harry had to pick me up to keep going.

At the current moment my legs still feel a little wobbly, so I'm hoping they'll be fine by the time we leave to go out. It doesn't look promising, which I guess means that I'll have to pretend everything is alright.

I'm pulled out of my memory lane trance as I hear Harry's voice echo through the room. I can hear another male voice speaking with him, and it sounds like the two of them are in the room rather than chatting out in the hallway. Feeling awkward hiding in the bathroom, I quickly get dressed and step out through the door. As I'm fixing my low-cut blouse, trying to make sure I do not have to deal with a wardrobe malfunction tonight, I hear my name being called.

"Hey, Felicity. This is Liam," Harry introduces as he points to the guy standing next to him.

The guy is tall but not quite as tall as Harry. He is a lot bigger in size if you compare the two guys. I mean, even through the leather jacket that he wears I can still see his muscular arms and just how broad his shoulders are. His brown hair is neatly styled and there's a bit of scruff around his chin and jawline. His outside appearance is very manly and on the verge of being intimidating, like the perfect badass model just stepped out of a photoshoot, but there's a sort of soft and friendly vibe he emits with his eyes.

"Hello, gorgeous! It is so nice to meet you," he excitedly greets. He steps over to me and pulls me in for such a warm and welcoming hug.

"Hi," I laugh as he finally lets go, offering me the brightest smile.

"You know, I am so glad the two of you were able to spare time to visit! I was hoping I'd be available to be here right when you arrived, but there were some things at the club I needed to get sorted before we open tonight. How was the drive here?"

"It wasn't bad. We made it here alive," Harry responds as he smiles at me.

"Oh good good. So what've you guys got planned? I received a text from you, but it didn't make any sense. I didn't know what you meant by 'places in the strip shower.'"

I laugh at Liam's air quoting as Harry's cheeks turn a faint shade of pink. "I think we were just going to walk around the strip for a little bit ... possibly get some dinner before we check out your club."

Liam grows visibly more excited as the words come out of my mouth. He nods his head as a massive grin is on his face. "Yes, sounds awesome! Do you mind if I join the two of you? I can be your tour guide down the strip if you'd like. And I know of this really great buffet at the Cosmopolitan that we can go to."

"Of course you can join."

"Perfect! Well, I will let you guys finish up getting ready. I'll meet you down in the lobby in about thirty minutes?"

Both Harry and I agree before Liam gives us another hug and walks out of the room. Once the door shuts, I look over at Harry as I try to hold in my laughter.

"Places in the strip shower?"

His cheeks turn an even deeper shade of pink as his expression radiates embarrassment. "I didn't - I was just - you caught me off guard! You messed my brain up! You can't invite me into the shower while I'm in the middle of typing out a text message."

"Sure ... blame it on me," I roll my eyes, still laughing as I walk back to the bathroom.

"It's your fault I sounded like an idiot," he appears in the doorway, leaning against the frame. He watches with curiosity as I put on mascara. "Aren't you afraid you'll poke your eye out with that thing? There are spikes on the end of that stick."

"No, I'm not worried. I've done this several times. Takes very little practice to get it just right."

"There's no way I'd trust myself with that thing. I'd poke my eyes every time."

"I wouldn't be surprised."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He pouts as his arms cross over his chest.

"It means I wouldn't be surprised if you poked yourself in the eye with a mascara wand."

"You have very little faith in me, don't you?"

"Well it's more than I had when I first met you, so at least you're getting somewhere."

Harry's jaw drops in mock surprise. "You didn't like me?"

"You drank my hot chocolate ten seconds after we met. Why would I have liked you?"

"Oh right," he laughs at the memory. He walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, nuzzling his chin at my neck. "It was delicious, too."

I flip my hair over my shoulder, purposely smacking him right in the face. "You're lucky that I like you now."

"Incorrect ... you love me now," a massive grin takes over his features before he kisses my cheek. "And I love you."

"Yeah yeah whatever," I wave him off as he chuckles against my skin. The small vibrations of his laugh send shivers down my body, almost causing my legs to finally give out. Thankfully Harry steps back before any real damage is done.

He walks into the bedroom to finish getting dressed as I finish up my makeup. I look down at what I'm wearing, reevaluating whether or not I like it. The black skinny jeans I have on haven't been worn since I last washed them, so I start doing all these weird movements with my legs to stretch them out. I swear I see Harry look at me skeptically as I nearly do squats in the bathroom to loosen up my jeans. But he is hardly one to judge. Based on my inability to get them off his legs last night, I'd say his jeans are tighter than mine.

As I slip on a pair of black wedge heels, I receive yet another skeptical look from Harry. He constantly asks if I'm sure I want to walk around the strip with heels since they'll probably end up hurting my feet. He also expresses his concern that I'll be too drunk at the end of the night to walk straight and somehow stumble and break my ankle. I reassure him that I'll be fine, seeing as these are the same shoes I wore when we went out in Nashville ... although if I remember correctly by the end of the night I wasn't able to walk in them. I guess we will see how the night goes.

Once I am dressed and ready to go, Harry slips on a dark green military style jacket and a beanie. I zip up my jacket halfway, thankful that I don't have to wear a coat this time. The two of us head out of the room as I follow Harry down the hallway, riding the elevator down to the first floor, and making our way through the hotel.

We decide to walk through the casino first, just to check it all out. It's so loud down here, I'm surprised we couldn't hear it from our room. People shout profanities and cheers, depending on how well their table games are going. The slot machines echo a million different sound effects. Music is playing in the background through a few hidden speakers. Bright lights flash everywhere, and the smell of cigarette smoke is overwhelming around us. I'm fascinated by the amount of people inside in the casino. I have no idea if this is regular or if there are a lot more people here because it's the holidays.

Harry takes a hold of my hand, lacing our fingers together as he pulls me through the crowd of people. We weave our way around groups of gamblers and families with children plugging their nose in disgust from the smoke. When we make it to the lobby, Liam is also just stepping in. He immediately spots us as he walks right over, giving us each another hug as if he hadn't just seen us only thirty minutes ago.

"So you two are good with going to the buffet for dinner, right? Because we can always go somewhere else if you prefer," he questions as we follow him out of the building.

"The buffet is totally fine with us," I smile, seeing his eyes light up. "You live here. I trust your suggestions."

"Okay! Well I promise this place is good. They have a whole range of different foods. You'll be impressed."

The place we are going is at the Cosmopolitan, which is just a block over from where we're at. The three of us walk down the street, looking at everything surrounding us as Liam talks nonstop. It's actually kind of cute to watch him go on and on about all of the stores and hotels. He always finds something to smile and laugh about before continuing on with whatever story he's telling. It's nice to see him and Harry interact because they look like they must have been really close friends before he moved out here.

As we pass by the M&M and Coca Cola shops, I make a note to Harry that we have to stop in there tomorrow. Of course he questions why I want to go into the Coca Cola shop when we already visited the one in Atlanta, but he simply shrugs his shoulders and agrees to it.

When we finally reach the Cosmopolitan, my stomach is growling for food. Liam leads the way inside, up some stairs and down a couple hallways until we eventually arrive at the buffet. The place looks fancy, and I'm glad that I chose to dress up a little more tonight. Harry works out an agreement with Liam to pay for all of us to get into the buffet since it's the least he can do in return for getting our hotel room. It's more on the pricey side but it's definitely not as expensive as our hotel. I offered to pay for my own entrance, especially when I saw the look on Harry's face as the total was read to him by the hostess, but he merely waved me off and said dinner was on him.

A different hostess leads us to a table in the corner, Harry and I sitting on one side as Liam sits on the other. A waitress brings us some waters before we each take turns getting ourselves a plate of food. I think it's adorable how every food item is served in bite-size portions. For some of the food, it's already set out on a mini plate while others are self-serving. There are so many different types of food, from Asian to Italian to a bunch of different slabs of meat that chefs personally slice for you. Off to the side is an entire section dedicated to desserts, and I'm pretty sure I'm drooling in front of the lady that is dishing out all the pastries.

Eventually, after very much thought, I grab the items I want to try and head back to the table. It's only a few short moments before Harry and Liam return with their plates and the three of us begin to eat. The food is so delicious, I genuinely think if I were wearing sweatpants or any kind of stretchy clothing I would eat until my waist has gained two sizes.

"So," Liam speaks up after taking a sip of water. "How long have you two been together?"

Harry and I hesitantly look at each other before we both sheepishly shake our heads. Harry coughs to clear his throat as he starts to speak.

"No, we aren't - um. She's not ... we're not together."

"Oh," Liam leans back in his chair in surprise. "I saw you holding hands in the lobby and Maz told me you two were a thing. It just looked like ... eh, sorry if I made this awkward."

"It's not awkward," I hesitantly laugh. "It's just a bit ... complicated I guess. I don't know. I suppose it isn't that complicated."

"Okay. So let me guess," Liam squints his eyes and rubs his chin as he glances back and forth between us. He leans forward with his elbows on the table and points at me. "I'm going to say you have a boyfriend that is a complete asshole, but for some reason you've stayed with him all this time. Harry is probably head over heels for you and you're probably in love with him, too. You've already had sex, which makes things complicated, as you said. And now you're trying to figure out what the hell to do about your boyfriend. Am I right?"

I stare at him in utter shock, my jaw hanging open as Harry nearly chokes on his food. How the hell did he guess all of that? I feel my heart rate skyrocket as he laughs at both mine and Harry's reactions. I'm truly speechless. Not a single word comes to mind to respond.

"H-how did you ...?" Harry stutters, looking just as stunned as I am.

"So you did hook up?" Liam questions, trying not to laugh as an expression of slight surprise takes over his face. At Harry's silence and the deep reddening of my cheeks, Liam continues to talk. "I'm just fucking with you. I didn't guess any of that. Andy told me all about you two when we spoke on the phone yesterday. Although, I did throw in the whole doing the dirty thing just for my own amusement. I didn't think you actually did it."

It's quiet between Harry and me as we sit there awkwardly, not knowing what to say. Liam is getting a total kick out of this, and as much as it is a very strange situation, I find it kind of funny to see how amused he is. After a moment or two of no one saying anything, I open my mouth to talk.

"For the record, that asshole isn't my boyfriend anymore."

"Yeah, thank god," Harry mumbles beside me. He picks a piece of sushi off his plate and tosses it into his mouth.

"Alright, so let me get this straight," Liam furrows his eyebrows as he looks to be deep in thought. "You had an asshole of a boyfriend, then you met the charming Mr. Styles who just so happened to blow your panties off. And now you're newly single and basically shacking up with Harry."

"Um, I wouldn't say-"

"You know what, this is a bit weird to discuss at the dinner table," Harry pipes in and shakes his head. "Can we discuss something else? Like, what there is to do between the time we finish dinner and before we go to the club?"

"Right, sorry. I'm just trying to figure out what's going on between you two. I've never seen you so attached to a girl before. I'm just curious," he apologetically smiles.

I turn my head towards Harry to see him blush in embarrassment before covering his face with his hands. I can't help but laugh at how adorable he is when he gets all flustered.

Liam leans over the table, pretending to cover his mouth from Harry. He winks at me before not so quietly asking a question.

"Is Mr. Styles here any good in the sack?"

"Liam!" Harry nearly shouts, looking mortified at his friend.

His face grows an even deeper shade of red, and a part of me starts to feel guilty for laughing. I move closer to him as I wrap my arms around his body and pull him into me. His face is back into his hands as he leans against my chest, not saying a word.

I look over at Liam to see if he has anything else to say, but he simply chuckles as he takes a bite of his pasta. Eventually Harry is able to compose himself, yet I can still tell he's trying to hide his embarrassment. Obviously the topic of conversation changes to something else. I don't contribute much to the chitchat. I'm busy listening to them talk about the days when they were all living in New York. 'All' being Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis, Maz and Andy. Of course Harry didn't know Andy at the time, and Liam is completely surprised at the fact that I know him, saying he used to speak of me but never knew who I was. And apparently only Niall and Harry are the ones that know Zayn because they met him on a vacation or something.

Harry gets up to grab a second plate of dessert, and I ask him to surprise me with some kind of baked good. He definitely surprises me when he comes back to the table with a small plate in his hand, a half eaten brownie sitting on top ... he claims he got hungry on his way back.

I don't know how much longer we sit here after the three of us finish eating, but by the time we finally leave it's dark outside. The city lights are shining everywhere, and I'm in complete awe of the place. It looks cool during the day but it's incredible at night. Harry laces his fingers with mine as we walk out toward the street.

Liam looks down both sides of the road, contemplating on where to go first. Eventually he turns around to us and shrugs. "I guess we can check out the Bellagio first."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 10.8K 13
[COMPLETED] You never know what you have until you are about to lose it.
278K 2.2K 25
just some imagines about Harry Edward Styles. ❣️ #16 - onedirectionimagines #76 - harrystyles #1 - harrystylesimagines #1 - 1dimagines