Diamonds are a Man's Best Fri...

By senecas_beard

Villain System? Gah, who needs one of those low-class things! The 'Diamonds are Love, Diamonds are Life Syste... More

Prologue
World 1: A Brother to Beat All Brothers
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
World 2: A Dragon, a Spirit and three Fairies
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
World 3: A Ballerina or a Married Stripper?
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7

1.1

20.4K 934 458
By senecas_beard

"Finny? Are you okay sweetheart?" Snapping Jess out of his conversation with DalDal, he turned his head to look at the beautiful and worried woman who currently as rushing to his bedside.

"M'okay...." Jess mumbled this, looking away from the nice woman and to his fingers which were currently playing with each other. He had inherited the original body's memories and quickly recognised this woman as his doting adoptive mother.

Surprisingly enough, Jess found that Finley was actually quite a shy and adorable little bean who was quite good at wifely duties for some strange reason... Apparently, he had learnt from the maids around the house how to do things and his friends at school.

The original Finley also didn't know how to react to overly-loving people like his adoptive parents and thus, would always shy away from them. He would shy away from most people... Even his beloved brother. Perhaps that was the reason the male lead doted on his younger brother so much; because he was quite similar to the female lead when it come's to purity...

Speaking of Finley's older brother, he just barged into the room and ran to Jess' bedside, grabbing the small boy's hand and scanning his eyes over Jess' body for any sort of injury or bruise.

"Bambi, I heard that you got molested and came as quick as I could! Are you alright?" Hearing the man's cutesy way of addressing him, Jess' face turned red in accordance with the original Finley's reactions.

"I-I'm okay... S-she didn't touch me b-badly t-too much." Male lead-sama sighed in relief, squeezing Jess' hand tightly to comfort both himself and the victim.

"That's good to hear... But from now on, you won't be allowed to go anywhere without Mother, Father or my explicit permission. Also, there will be three bodyguards with you at all times to protect you and make sure you aren't put in that situation again. Oh, and you'll be coming to my workplace so I can watch over you and make sure you stay uninjured when you aren't attending school."

"HAAAAAAH?!??!?!?"

Turns out male lead-sama wasn't lying... He literally glued poor Finley to his side at most times. Poor Jess hadn't even been able to go buy some diamonds with that wonderful unlimited card he owned...

'Hey, DalDal, what even is my mission?' Jess was currently bored out of his mind and was currently spinning around aimlessly on the big, leather spinny chair in male lead-sama's office.

---[Oh, I forgot about that! Whoopsie~ Anyways, since this is an F ranked world, it's super easy! You just have to fulfil the original Finley's wish of staying with his older brother.]---

'Anything else? Diamond related perhaps?'

---[Just wait, Host, I'm getting there~ You also are required to make sure female lead-sama and male lead-sama don't end up together.]---

'Hurry up and get to the diamonds.' Jess didn't give two craps about any other mission aside from diamonds...

---[Sheesh kebab, fine! Host must collect one diamond bracelet, one necklace and one engagement ring! All must be of high quality and have diamonds as their focus! Also, Host cannot buy the engagement ring himself and must be proposed to~]---

{Hehe, I will make sure Host finds a hot hubby and gets married~~~ Goddess will be so proud of me!!! I will be rewarded!} Jess had no idea of what his idiotic system was thinking.

"Bambi, what are you doing?"

Jess turned to face male lead-sama, his eyes moving down to look at the floor after a quick glance — just like the original Finley would have. Acting was just so easy... So was scamming...

"N-nothing!" Finley's voice was soft and quiet yet carried a certain high-pitched sound. It was extremely pleasant to the ear, causing one to involuntarily wish to hear it again and again. Basically, an extremely pretty voice.

Male lead-sama chuckled, walking over to Finley and patting his soft, fluffy curls. "What do you want for your birthday, Bambi?"

---[Host, this is the perfect time to complete some of the mission!!!]---

'I will milk this boy dry! All the diamonds will belong to me~' Another delusional protagonist wanting more than they already have... Just like 99% of Disney movies.

"C-can I g-go o-out shopping on F-fifth A-avenue?" 'Hehe, I'm just imagining all those beautiful diamond stores lined up right next to one another~ I'll get to go to Van Cleef & Arpels, Tiffany and Cartier and buy so many pretty diamonds! It will be a grand occasion!' Jess was giddy with happiness.

Male lead-sama looked surprised then slightly confused. Fifth Avenue consisted of the highest-brand stores, many of which Finley would never EVER take one step inside. So what could he possibly want to do there? Was he meeting someone? A friend? Or perhaps... a boyfriend?!

Male lead-sama's dark eyes grew even darker, narrowing into a suspicious and contemplative gaze. Finley watched it all happen, holding in a gulp as he felt the temperature around them drop.

"Why do you want to go to Fifth Avenue? Tell me honestly, Bambi." Finley gulped, starting to tremble lightly in his older brother's chair. He felt the immense pressure the older Chase was giving off and was quite frightened by it. Most ordinary people would grovel at his older brother's feet when faced with it, Finley's reaction was actually rather resistant and strange. It intrigued the male lead, he hadn't ever met anyone like that before...

Finley mumbled something unintelligible that not even his older brother's sharp ears could pick up on.

"Repeat what you said."

"Diamonds... I want diamonds... please?" Finley mumbled, back to his soft, barely there voice.

Male lead-sama froze in shock. This was the complete opposite of what he had expected to hear. His kind and sweet little brother who had no materialistic pleasures suddenly wanted diamonds?! Even though it was meant to make him feel disinterested and disgusted, why couldn't he help but feel even more intrigued by this adorable younger brother of his?

At least know he knew there wasn't some useless guy his cute little Bambi had picked up along the way... A guy he would have to remove from his little one's life.

Yes, male lead-sama was am intense brocon. An obsessive yandere one at that too; very possessive and very scary.

It wasn't till after he met the female lead did he transfer his creepy, obsessive ways away from Finley and onto someone else. Someone almost as innocent and pure as his own precious Bambi... Someone named Chanel Riley — the female lead.

Chanel Riley was the pure little bean who managed to catch the possessive, evil boss' eye. And that was not technically due to her own merits but the similarity of her and Finley. Had Finley not gone to work past his graduation and stayed home as his parents and older brother wanted, the male lead would probably have never found the female lead...

Unknowingly, Finley was the hidden trigger for the entire story.

But why did he end up being thrown away if the female lead's similarity to him is what caused the male lead to be interested in her?

Well that's because the male lead is like a five-year-old — he only puts his attention on one thing; he only intensely loves one thing. That's the way he is, always has been and always will be.

Male lead-sama chuckled, leaning down to kiss his cute little doe on his smooth forehead.

"Sure, I'll take you out to buy some diamonds. Anything for my little Bambi~" Finley shyly nodded, his cheeks turned a bright red and accentuating his adorableness. Who said Annabella was the cutest one in the story? Obviously, it was actually Finley!

Male lead-sama helped his younger brother up, ushering out of the room and downstairs to the parking lot where his clean and pristine grey Lamborghini sat in waiting.

After helping Finley strap himself in (which was an awkward experience for the blushing boy in itself) he got into the driver's side, buckled up and drove back to the large villa he privately owned.

Finley was confused, his head slightly tilted to the side as he looked at the male lead with adorable, bewildered eyes. "W-why are we a-at your villa? M-mother w-would is worried..." Coupled with that adorable appearance and those words, the male lead really just wanted to devour his little brother...

Climbing out the car, the male lead walked to the other side and helped Finley out before answering: "Because it's too late to drive all the way back home. You're too young and need a good night's sleep. So Big Brother decided to take you here to sleep, okay?"

'The sun has just set you cheeky little...' Jess was just about ready to thrash this man.

---[Points will be deducted if Host swears internally!]---

After a quick dinner whipped up the male lead — which was actually quite delicious considering he rarely cooked, but it still wasn't much compared to Finley's wifely skills — he sent Finley to bed while he went to finish some work.

Being obedient, Jess took a shower and changed into of Finley's older brother's large, white shirts (no, he didn't go commando — he stole one of his brother's smaller boxers... Most of them were way too big for the much smaller him) and hopped into the cozy, king-sized bed. Soon enough, he fell asleep...

Walking in on the sleeping Finley, the male lead quickly and quietly grabbed his phone, doing a mini-photoshoot with the asleep Finley who was happily curled up under the bed covers.

He took a shower, got changed into his normal pyjama briefs (yes, he has pairs designated for his pj's) and pulled back the cover.

What he didn't expect was that his innocent little brother was currently looking so divine and tempting in the long, white t-shirt that fit in perfectly with his milky skin. The shirt was loose, exposing the pretty little collarbone his younger brother had and a sliver of that slim, sexy waist.

The male lead could feel himself salivate, drinking in his delicious-enough-to-eat looking brother. Blood rushed to his nether regions, instantly making him hard.

Instead of being a gentleman and taking a cold shower to push his dirty thoughts away, male lead-sama decided to hop right into bed and pull Finley right against him and his hard package.

"Night Bambi, have the sweetest dreams~"

{Why do I feel like Host won't be able to escape this man...} DalDal became slightly worried for his host...

END CHAPTER

~~*~~

Word count: 1843 (at least on Grammarly)

Name suggestions for the ML of the novel are always welcome ^^ (they can be Chinese, English or whatever you want— try keep them more Earth-y names though fantasy is not bad and I can use it for future arcs... Meanings would also be swell too ^^)

I was really tempted to start writing the second arc but then I had to tell myself no because I'd just keep writing arcs and take ages to finish one because there's another five started...

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter and thank you very much for the support <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125 15 11
Have luck hasn't been on your side?.. A busy kid was minding his own business running from the rain trying to go home before he knew it he was murder...
41.8K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
373K 17.2K 59
If there was an award for laziness then everyone was sure that Ryo would be the one to get it every year but what Ryo didn't expect was that he was o...
44.2K 1.8K 23
"My Master"one of the worst game they have ever played,your role is a Butler and only a Butler taking care of one of the many masters in a big house...