INSECURE. cha eunwoo

By alpacake

❝ nobody else can make me want to change. until you came along. ❝ -in which cha eunwoo feels insecure about h... More

Iɴsᴇᴄᴜʀᴇ.
SCENE 1.
SCENE 3.
SCENE 4.
SCENE 5.
SCENE 6.
SCENE 7.
SCENE 8.
SCENE 9.
SCENE 10.
SCENE 11.
SCENE 12.
SCENE 13.
SCENE 14.
SCENE 15.
SCENE 16.
SCENE 17.
SCENE 18.
SCENE 19.
SCENE 20.
SCENE 21.
SCENE 22.
SCENE 23.
SCENE 24.
SCENE 25.
SCENE 26.
SCENE 27.
SCENE 28.
SCENE 29.

SCENE 2.

5.5K 169 34
By alpacake

╔══════════════╗ 
"who are you to judge me?"
╚══════════════╝
SEO EUNBI

"Hello." i greeted with a bow to the staff and 'director' that was standing in the room.

"seo eunbi?"

i nodded.

"great. you've come on time."

i nodded.

"this meet-up is just to tell you that your ceo decided you should star in an upcoming drama that is being aired soon."

my jaw dropped. YES!!!!!

"oh my gosh, i would be so honored to star in it." i bowed a few more times, thanking the two. "thank you thank you—"

"absolutely." he said. "but before you appear on the show, we're gonna take you to the set to see how it goes, okay? since i hear this is your first filming, we want to make sure you know how everything works so it's smooth in the end."

i nodded. "i will work my hardest, even though i'm new."

"good. that's what we like to hear."

/

two days later, the staff took me up to the filming site, where i would soon meet my coworkers. i had yet to find out what the drama was going to be about, but i was willing to do anything at this point.

first, i trained at fantagio as an actor, hoping to debut and star in some shows. but nooo. they wanted me to become a member of an upcoming girl group, so i quit. then, i moved to starship entertainment, and was training to be an actor. now, i've finally gotten a chance to debut in a film.

i stepped out of the car, as my manager guided me through the swarm of girls screaming through the doors of the building.

"why are these guys everywhere??" i wondered to myself.

"EUNWOO OPPA!!! EUNWOO OPPA SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!"

oh my god. not this again.

"how can they film with a bunch of these girls screaming outside...." i muttered to myself, as me and my manager managed to slip inside the building.

i let out a breath and looked around. we were inside a hospital, it seemed like.

"the filming is in here?" i asked my manager.

my manager nodded. "seems like it."

"is cha eunwoo here? is that why his fangirls are going crazy?" i asked.

"seems like it."

i rolled my eyes. "okay, seems like it."

we made our way upstairs, with a lady in a tight pencil skirt leading us up the elevator. we entered one of the hospital rooms, and i was surprised that there were so many cameras around. i guess they gotta get every angle.

my palms got sweaty seeing how many cameras and equipment there was in the room, too.

then, my eyes landed on cha eunwoo, the star of this show. looking at him, it's hard to wonder what his flaws are. it really seems like he has absolutely NONE. he glows, like an angel.

it looked like eunwoo was filming a scene with an older man laying on the hospital bed. he was sitting next to him, holding his hands and crying softly.

even though i knew it was just acting, i teared up. it felt and looked really real. i could even feel a little pain in my fragile heart.

"dad, please wake up." eunwoo cried.

even when he cried he was still handsome. but handsomeness is just handsomeness. what really matters is what kind of person he is.

and oh boy, he really is a snake.

"okay, cut." the director said.

eunwoo immediately wiped away his tears, his face going back to his blank-normal-state. "my throat is dry. give me some water."

i rolled my eyes at his diva-ness.

i crossed my arms, watching as a young lady quickly walked over with two glasses of water, one for eunwoo and the older man.

i cringed when she tripped over a wire from one of the lighting equipment.

but even worse, she spilled the two glasses of water—right on cha eunwoo.

and ohhhh no. the diva has been awakened.

and he looks pissed.

"yah. BE MORE CAREFUL, WILL YOU??" he roared. "tsk. now i have to change. this is why i don't have lowly interns do things for me. fire her."

my jaw dropped. bitch you ain't serious right??

the staff rushed over to eunwoo, patting him down with towels and re-doing his makeup. but the intern was still on the ground, left unattended and ignored.

i frowned and walked over, but my manager stopped me.

"yah, eunbi don't get involved and get on their bad side." he warned.

i rolled my eyes. "then are we just gonna watch?" i shook my head and continued walking towards the intern. i crouched down to her eye level.

"are you hurt?" i asked.

she looked up with teary eyes, and shook her head. "i-i'm fine."

"then can you get up?" i asked.

she hesitated. "my ankle...kind of hurts." she whispered, so no one else could hear.

i frowned. "good thing we're in a hospital then. let's get you healed, don't worry."

she smiled slightly and nodded and i stood up, staring at the staff who was still busying booty-kissing eunwoo.

"hey." i said with a serious tone. "one of your employees just got injured, and you're worrying about the person who merely only got water poured on him? are you kidding me?"

"yah, eunbi." my manager warned again on the sidelines.

"she can fix it herself." one of the staff said.

"shut up, let me handle this." eunwoo said, pushing the staff and makeup-artists away from him. "who are you even anyways?"

"it doesn't matter who i am. just apologize to this girl and get her to a doctor. she twisted her ankle." i said, my voice softening a little.

eunwoo raised his eyebrow and smirked. "and if i don't want to?"

i rolled my eyes. "what are you, five years old??"

"no. but she should be more careful, anyways. i'm the one acting. i'm the one making her career."

i scoffed. "do you really think the world revolves around you??" i shook my head, helping the poor girl up and exiting the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 32 15
oneshots for astro!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper spel...
1.9K 78 30
Everything must come to an end, but is it possible to have it a happy ending or it could be miserably damaging to any of them 🌻 a young and childish...
763 36 17
It's about Y/n who transferred to a new school. On the first day she meet a boy named Yoon Sanha they became friends. Best ranks: #1 moonbin #1 eunwo...
54.3K 2K 70
Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro and sanha] [UNDER HEAVY EDITING]