The Tutor

By xXMeXx627

Gracie May Howards is a brat. She's mean, and she not very smart at all. But she has that personality that'... More

1. The Tutor
2. The Tutor
3. The Tutor
4. The Tutor
5. The Tutor
6. The Tutor
7. The Tutor
8. The Tutor
9. The Tutor
10. The Tutor
11. The Tutor
12. The Tutor
14. The Tutor
15. The Tutor
16. The Tutor
17. The Tutor
18. The Tutor
19. The Tutor
20. The Tutor
21. The Tutor
22. The Tutor
23. The Tutor
24. The Tutor
25. The Tutor
26. The Tutor
27. The Tutor
28. The Tutor
29. The Tutor
30. The Tutor
31. The Tutor
32. The Tutor
33. The Tutor
34. The Tutor
35. The Tutor
36. The Tutor
37. The Tutor
38. The Tutor
39. The Tutor
40. The Tutor (End)
The Tutor (Epilogue)
The Tutor (Special)

13. The Tutor

214K 2.1K 652
By xXMeXx627

*Recap of chapter 12*

Carson and Ryan shook hands, but I felt like there was tension on Ryan's side. Douche.

"Well, is he like staying at your house?"

"Yeah." I went on to tell them about our wonderful night.

"Gracie, you need a new family." Rose said at the end of the story.

"Yeah, I know."

"Carson, what did you think of them?"

"Embarrassing and obnoxious, but I can handle it." He smiled.

"That's good. It would be rough handling them. Trust me. I have in the past."

We talked for a while, and Rose kept asking Carson questions. Then things started getting uncomfortable. Mandy, a whore that used to fight with me every day, came over.

13

"Gracie." She sneered.

"Mandy." I greeted sweetly. "How have you been?"

"Much better since you left."

"Why must people say that? It hurts you know."

"Nothing breaks that ice heart."

"So true." I chuckled.

"By the way I think the new hair suits you better."

"Whoa, back up. Was that an actual compliment?"

"Yeah it was. I decided to turn a new leaf."

I narrowed my eyes. "I don't trust you as far as I can throw you. Why would you want to turn a new leaf? That makes no sense. We enjoyed making each other miserable too much."

"Well, people can change Gracie. It looks like you have too. Who's this boy? A boyfriend?"

"Yeah, this is Carson. Carson, this is Mandy."

"Nice to meet you." He greeted pleasantly.

She smiled at him. "So what's it like to date the biggest dumbest bitch from this school."

"There we go. That's what I was looking for." I said smiling and crossing my arms.

Carson piped up. "It's actually pretty entertaining. Like now for instance."

I turned and glared at him. "You're not going to argue with her?"

"No." He said smirking.

I hit his arm and turned back to Mandy.

"Well it looks like even your little boyfriend agrees."

"Yeah, and despite that he still is with me."

"I can't see why."

I turned to Carson. "Want to tell her?"

"Sure, I lost a bet." He said. I punched his arm again. "Just kidding, I do actually like her. She's funny."

I turned back around to Mandy then just like that I had chocolate pudding in my face. I screamed and heard Mandy laughing. I could hear people chuckling behind me.

That's when I lunged at her. We were wrestling on the ground and I managed to get some of the pudding that was on me on her.

People began surrounding us, chanting either of our names. Mine was mostly being yelled. That made me feel good.

Finally I felt someone grab my waist and yank me off her. I looked back and it was Carson smirking. "I feel a sense of déjà vu."

"Shut up."

"That's what you get bitch! I never got you back for pantsing me on the last day of school!" She yelled.

"You know, it was totally worth it. Having everyone stare at your granny panties made my day!" I screamed back.

Then all of the sudden the doors flew open and a very angry Mr. Michaels was standing there. "Gracie Howards! Mandy Reynolds! Come here now!"

"I don't even go to this school and I'm being sent to the principal's office."

Carson and I walked with Mr. Michaels and Mandy to the office.

We walked in and sat down. Carson actually waited out by the secretary.

"What happened ladies? I know it's always you two that cause trouble, so please enlighten me. What happened this time?"

"I started it." I said sighing.

"What?!" Mandy and Mr. Michaels said at the same time.

"Well, you can't punish me except for not allowing me back in the school, so yes, I started the fight. Plus I'm the one that pantsed her the last day of school last year."

"Did you really?" Mr. Michaels said sighing.

"Yeah, sorry. It just happens."

"Well, Gracie, I can't allow you back in the school tomorrow. I'm sorry."

"Alright."

"And Mandy, I know that you had some part in this so two days of detention."

"Okay."

"Now, both you ladies go leave."

We got up and walked out. I turned to her. "Hey Mandy, let's just make amends now."

She sighed. "Fine." She held out her hand and I shook it. "We're not friends."

"But we're not enemies." I smiled.

She smiled back and walked out.

I went over to Carson. He looked up and smirked. "You're a mess."

"I know. Let's go so I can clean myself up at home."

"Alright." He got up and we walked out.

We walked hand in hand back home.

"That was fun." He said laughing.

"Yeah, thanks. Now I'm not allowed back at the school though."

"I figured."

"What are we going to do to take up that time?"

"I can think of a few things." He said winking.

I just laughed and shoved his shoulder.

"It's freezing outside." I said shivering.

"Yeah, I know." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and brought me close to him. "Well, it's nice and snowy outside. Want to..." He let go of me and reached down grabbing a chunk of snow and smashing it on my head.

I squealed and laughed. "You jerk!"

I went and made a snowball and chucked it at him. It hit him square on his back when he was running away.

We laughed and ran home throwing snowballs at each other.

Once we reached my house I slipped and fell into the snow. He walked over and sat next to me. "Smooth move genius." He laughed.

"Yeah, I'm just that cool."

He smiled down at me. Then he slowly leaned down. He pressed his lips lightly to mine.

Then he pulled away, but our lips were still brushing each other, and chuckled. "Tastes like chocolate pudding."

I laughed. "Well, that's not all bad is it?"

"Nope." And he leaned down and kissed me again.

~*~

"Aren't fingers incredible?"

He laughed. "Yeah, I have to say they are."

"I mean, we can pick stuff up, write, and do all sorts of things."

"That was totally random miss Howards." Carson laughed.

We were lying on my bed watching a movie. I was lying on his chest and our hands were intertwined.

"Well I'm sorry, that I get distracted so easily."

He chuckled. "It's cute."

I stuck my tongue out at him. I went to get up just to adjust, but he wrapped his arms around me. "Don't. You're warm."

I laughed and cuddled up to him.

We continued watching the movie and he just played with my damp hair here and there. I took a shower earlier to wash off the pudding.

Then I heard the doorbell ring downstairs. My mom wasn't home so I decided to look out my window to see who it was. I didn't want to answer if it's family.

I crawled over to my window and looked out.

"Oh! It's Rose!" I exclaimed getting off the bed.

I heard Carson walk down after me.

I threw the door open. "What are you doing here?! School is still going!"

I saw Ryan was behind her. They both walked in.

"Well, we skipped. It's no biggie, we're not doing anything today."

"Alright." I said chuckling.

"So what are you guys doing today?"

"Watching movies, relaxing, and having snowball fights."

"Aw! That sounds fun!"

"It is."

"You both are so cute together."

"Thank you Rose."

"Well, go get ready, we're going on a double date."

"Double date?"

"Yeah! It'll be fun!"

"What do you think Carson?" I asked, turning to him.

"Sure, why not. We're not doing much else."

"Awesome! Ryan and I will wait, why you both get ready."

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know!" She said excitedly.

I rolled my eyes and Carson and I went up to change.

I was wearing black skinny jeans, a blue long sleeved top, and a sweater over it with some black gloves.

I blow dried my hair a little and put it in a pony tail. I walked out right as Carson was coming out of his room.

He smiled and we walked down together.

It wasn't a pleasant sight though. Ryan and Rose were making out on my couch. "Hey you two! Break it up!" I yelled.

Rose blushed and giggled. Ryan just smirked.

I rolled my eyes and we all walked out to go on our double date.

**So i have a couple questions:

1. Do you like the recap of the next chapter on the top? Someone asked me to do that a while ago and i'm not sure if i like it or not, but it's totally up to you.

2. Just out of curiosity what was your favorite part/line of this chapter? I'm just wondering. Lol

3. I don't know why i put three, so here's my question: Would you rather have a unibrow or be born with grey hair?

Lol i hope you liked it! Peace!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.1K 25
"No one loves you!" "Your worthless." "Your going to live your whole life alone!" These are things Grace White has heard all her life. Shes never ha...
18.8K 184 15
Ally Lynn Mays was never the girl in the cheer leading squad who everybody loved. No, she was always the girl in the back of the classroom. Your all...
38 3 18
Meng is the little sister of Tian. Her family owns a business, they are the top first company in their country. Her parents always stayed in overseas...
746K 16.3K 33
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO THE TUTOR! Margret wasn't raised as your average teenage girl. She has been sheltered and kept in an all girls' s...