Trouble Maker

By pegarmedolan

"Trust me, I'm double the trouble baby girl" He whispers in a seductive and hushed voice. Leaving my legs wea... More

chapter 1- "dragged"
chapter 2- "new kid"
chapter 3- "first impression"
chapter 4- "warning"
chapter 5 - "Saturday nights"
chapter 7- "the kiss"
chapter 8- "tease"
chapter 9- "climax"
Chapter 10- "hoes mad"
chapter 11- "Truth or Dare"
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
announcement
clarification

chapter 6- "touch"

10.9K 202 62
By pegarmedolan

The movie started and I cuddled in blankets and pillows. Grayson sat almost 2 feet away from me and seemed tense.

Graysons POV
About 2 hours After breakfast I hear a knock on my door, I get out of bed and open it to see Misa. She was about to talk before she stopped and stared at me for a good minute eyeballing my shirtless torso.

She glanced at me up and down and I smirked. She is cute. "I uh.. Im watching a movie downstairs, if you um wanna join?" She managed to spit out an I agreed to join her. I grabbed a sweat shirt and went down to the living room. And on the screen was Fifty Shades Darker. I gave her a look and she laughs and informs me that its a good movie minus those parts. she laughs and I give out a light chuckle.

She hops down on the floor covered in blankets and pillows and pats the spot next to her. I hesitantly take a seat and we begin to watch the movie. I decided to distance myself from her due to some very odd, personal reasons.

Okay, okay... Misa was pretty hot. And watching this movie with her was hot as well. I wasnt uncomfortable but afraid I wouldnt be able to control myself.

Misas POV
" ahh my eyes!" I scream as a sex scene came on. I laughed and that's when I hear Grayson start laughing his ass off. I turn to him and he is dying on the floor which catches me by surprise.

I throw a pillow at him and ask " whats so funny!" He keeps laughing and I throw another pillow at him. And we both are just laughing. He gets up and breathes and sighs. I stare at him and he stares at me.

"what?" He asks and he gives me a smile. I just stare in awe. He is being more himself and I like it. The movie continues and I see Gray inch towards me slowly. Soon our shoulders are almost touching. I pretend to not notice and continue watching the movie.

We paused the movie for a bit and we ate some snacks.

Then he asks me a question that completely catches me off guard. "why do you fight?" He asks While eating some chips. I give him a shocked look then start to answer.

"Well i don't do it on purpose... People just seem to push my buttons and want to put there hands on me." I answer. He nods then smiles. "you are pretty bad ass. You got hands yanno." He says and then winks. I laugh and I start asking him questions.

Me: " how come you didnt talk for 2 days straight?"

He shrugged then Began to answer

G: " I dont know, just a new atmosphere yanno."

Me: " makes sense. But I want to get to know you more." I finally say.

I meant that. I did want to get to know him more. To see the sides of him. And the side he supposedly warned me about. Hes double the trouble? Double the trouble than me?

G: " okay what do you wanna know?" He says.

I dont manage to say it at first but I finally spit it out.

Me: " okay... What did y-you uh mean. In the bathroom. " im double the trouble"?" I look at him and he stiffens. Then he looks down and smirks.

G: " lets just say I'm here for a reason... I have a reputation, like you. But much worse. And I can guarantee that. " he says with a smirk

Me: " oh really. How much worse?"

He leans towards me until we are face to face. He tucks my loose strands of hair behind my ear and whispers in my ear.

G: " baby girl, I'm much much worse. Just wait, you'll see."

My breath hitches and I'm left speechless. He glides his thumb on my cheek then across my lip and drops his hand. He turns back around and waits for the movie to start. The fuck?

***

We are in the middle of the movie when a sex scene comes on. I make a face and thats when I feel a warm soft hand glide its way slowly up my leg under the blanket.

My body goes stiff and my cheeks get hot. I look in the corner of my eye and see Gray smirking and I bite my lip.

His hand goes higher and its on my inner thigh, every touch sends shivers throughout my body and I cant help but crave it more.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 892 60
'' 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒕-𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 �...
4.9K 309 5
That same traumatic experience play like a broken disc on Han Yoojin's mind, after he have return to the past he cannot stop but to remember those me...
4.2K 70 7
"Doesn't it feel good, you helpless little girl? Is it arousing to you to see yourself, an "innocent" psychiatrist, getting fucked behind by an insan...
772K 30.4K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...