Love Is Not Over

By mochldi

In which Jeon Jungkook of BTS ends up in the girls bathroom asking help from Lalisa Manoban. ⠀ "Um, are you s... More

Author's Note
Prologue
1 • Um, oops
2 • Your name?
3 • Her
4 • I told you so
5 • I found you, again
7 • First win
8 • Number
9 • Busted
10 • Late night texts
11 • I don't like her
12 • Seen zoned
13 • Bets
14 • Doll
15 • Its just a hug
16 • Self control
17 • For me
18 • Thailand
19 • You don't know
20 • I miss you
21 • Rooftop
22 • I do like him
23 • It's official
24 • I love you
25 • Pictures
26 • Promise me
27 • Guidance
28 • Stay away
29 • Moments like this
30 • Another level
31 • Accidents
32 • For her
33 • Good bye
34 • I will be fine
35 • Trust
36 • In our next life
37 • Lonely christmas pt.1
38 • Lonely christmas pt.2
39 • Love is not over
Epilouge
Thank You :)

6 • Midnight snack

16K 550 102
By mochldi

☁️
Lisa

"You're not trying to kidnap me are you?" He was holding onto my wrist taking me around the streets of Seoul.

Back in the park when I was about to leave he had stopped me, asking me if I wanted to go and eat with him. I tried to decline but I guess he just wouldn't take no as an answer.

He grabbed my arm pulling me through the streets of Seoul. As soon as he did that I felt butterflies in my stomach, which I tried to ignore but failed miserably.

"What makes you say that?" He laughed at my question, looking back at me giving me a smile.

"Ugh, well because you don't just grab a girl taking her to eat with you." I tried taking my arm from him but like always he would tighten his grip, not letting go.

"Technically you said yes. Meaning I have your permission." He wasn't wrong, but does he have to hold my hand? Couldn't he just let me walk freely without holding my hand? I mean what if someone catches us. It would not be good for me and him. Especially me, for goodness sake I just debuted a week ago. I don't already want a scandal.

"That may be true but you don't have to hold onto my arm, do you?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He looked back at me realising that he was indeed holding my hand. He blushed looking away but even so he didn't let go of my hand.

That's cute he was blushing.

"Ugh, sorry. I didn't mean to-

"It's fine don't worry about it." I gave him a recurring smile.

He turned around, clearing his throat. "Ah yeah, is there anywhere you wanna go to? I could pay for it," He stopped walking for a minute before turning around and looking at me, "I will pay for it cause I am a gentleman." He jokingly winked at me, but I don't think he is aware that his wink did affect me.

Before I could reply to him I realised something.

Aish, this jerk.

"So you're telling me that you stopped me from going home just so we could eat, when you don't even know where to take me?" I almost yelled at him. Almost. He is my sunbae so I can't just go around screaming at him.

He shyly smiled at me, "I wasn't thinking okay. I wanted to talk to you more."

My eyes widened at his comment. It seemed like he was also quite shocked with own comment as his eyes also widened. "I mean, I just wanted some company. You know how it's like in the idol world, it gets kinda lonely sometimes. You were right there so I asked you. Plus I'm sure you wanted a small break after your debut."

Well he wasn't wrong there.

"You must be tired after all the preparations you and your unnies did for your debut. It's hard work, I should know. Also your training that must have been real hard. I saw on your profile- I mean Bambam told me that you trained for 5 years almost 6. That's amazing you know-"

"Jungkook, I think that's enough rambling for a day." I laughed at him, he looked at me blushing trying to hide his face.

He must of realised that he told me things he probably didn't plan on telling me. I guess I know now that he's looked at my profile.

Interesting.

But I'm just gonna pretend that I didn't hear a word he said.

Well try to at least.

Though I'm not gonna lie I have also looked at his profile, not in a creepy way of course.

I was never really a fan of Bts, but after the whole bathroom incident I searched him up wanting to know more about him.

"Well, where are we gonna eat?" He asked me, putting his hands in his pockets. My hands felt cold all of a sudden, I guess I never really noticed until he let go of my hand.

It was starting to get colder and colder now, after all, there was only a few days left of summer. In a matter of days it would be fall again. Then award shows would begin, the first show was in November. AAA.

"I don't know, shouldn't I be the one to ask you that? After all you're the one who invited me sunbae." I shrugged, smiling cheekily at him.

He looked at me raising his eyebrow at me, "Are we being formal now?"

"Well technically, you never actually told me to stop calling you sunbae. All you said was you would prefer that I talked to you casually. You never actually gave the indication that I could."

"I thought me telling you what I preferred was already an indication?" Huh. I never really thought of it that way. "Well if we are being formal here, shall I call you noona?"

"What no, never!" I covered my mouth, realising I must have said that louder then expected.

"Don't need to be so loud noona." He covered his ears jokingly.

"Yah! I think that's enough Jungkook." I playfully slapped his arm.

"Oh? We're not being formal anymore?" I looked at him giving him my 'I've had enough face'.

"Fine, I guess I'll be going then."

"Come on Lisa, don't be like that." I began walking away but before I could walk any further he grabbed my wrist, making me turn around and face him.

Our faces were only inches apart and if anyone accidentally pushed us our lips would definitely touch.

I didn't know where to look.

My eyes would shift to his lips every now but then it would go back to his eyes. When I noticed that he was also looking at me so I would look somewhere else, but for some reason my eyes always landed on his lips.

Not that I wanted to kiss him or anything. Nope of course not. Besides he probably didn't want to kiss me or anything.

We probably look like some really cute couple you see all the time in dramas.

I cleared my throat before anything else could happen, taking a step back. "Um, I think I know a place." I smiled shyly at him.

He bit down on his lip not looking at me. I think he realised what just happened or what could've happened I should say. "Great, lead the way."

⭐️🐰

"My unnies and I would always come to this place when we were trainees. Which was literally just a few days ago." I laughed, leading the way.

"You're not planning to kill me are you?" I looked back at him giving him a glare.

"What? You asked if I was planning to kidnap you a few minutes ago, I think it's only fair that I ask you a similar question." He shrugged, smirking.

"But killing and kidnapping are two very different things!"

"True, but you could kidnap someone first and then kill them." I rolled my eyes at him but he didn't seem notice because he continued talking, "See they're actually more similar than you think they are."

"Whatever, I took you here so you better be paying." I held onto the door knob looking at him.

"Are you sure we're allowed to go in? It's closed." He pointed to the sign but I ignored it and his question and opened the door.

"Unnie!" Lee Eun Jung was the owner of this ramyeon shop. My unnies and I had found this small place when we were wondering around Hongdae when were still trainees. Originally her mother owned the place but eventually she handed down the shop to her daughter, Lee Eun Jung.

"Lisa! I thought you had forgotten about me. After your debut, you and your unnies haven't visited me as much as you did before." She yelled in the kitchen. Yes, her voice was loud enough for me to hear. She's a very loud girl.

"Um, unnie I'm not alone."

"Who are you with then?" She walked out of the kitchen but as soon as she saw who the guy standing next to me was I swear she almost screamed.

"Oh um, annyeonghaseyo." She said quietly bowing down which Jungkook bowed down greeting her too.

"What would you like to order?" She pointed to a table which was nearest to the kitchen, indicating for us to sit down.

"Sure unnie." I smiled sweetly at her, pulling Jungkook's arm forcing him to sit on the chair opposite me.

"The usual Liz?" She asked grabbing a notepad from the counter.

"What would you like to order?" I nodded, looking at Jungkook.

"Um. I'll have whatever you're having."

Eun Jung unnie nodded going inside the kitchen. "So you know her?"

"Yup," I said popping the p.

"And you sure you don't plan on killing me?" I rolled my eyes as he laughed at me.

"Yup, you are so paying for this meal." His eyes widened. Yeah that's what I thought buddy.

"What why! I asked you if you wanted to eat, so you have to pay." He explained, stomping his foot on the ground as he did a mini tantrum.

He really was the maknae, "But I took you here, if you asked me if I wanted to eat and you knew where to take me; then yes, I would've paid. Plus this is not what a gentlemen would do Jungkook. Didn't you claim that's what you were? A gentleman?"

He looked at me pouting.

Cute.

I mean not cute, nope, not at all.

He sighed, putting his hand through his hair, "Fine, but only because I'm a gentleman."

"Nope, I'm pretty it's only because I told you so." I crossed my arms puffing my cheeks.

He was about to say something else but Eun Jung unnie walked in holding a plate of ramyeon with her. She placed it on the table, one for Jungkook and the other for me. "What drinks would you like?"

"I'll just have water, how bout you Kook?" I turned to him and he softly smiled at me.

"I'll just have water too."

"Thank you for the food unnie!" I took the chopsticks on the side and started eating.

I looked up at Jungkook and saw him staring at me. "You're not gonna eat?"

He jumped on his seat and blinked. "Oh yeah, thank you for the food." He grabbed the chopsticks and started eating.

I wonder what he was thinking about.

⭐️🐰

"This is my stop." We sat in front of the bus stop waiting for the bus to drive along.

As soon as we finished our ramyeon we left Eun Jung unnie's shop. We fought over who would pay for the food for a solid minute until Eun Jung unnie said that it wasn't needed and that it on the house.

Of course I wouldn't let this happened and insisted on paying for our food. We did disturb her, she was already closed and we walked in, plus it was almost midnight.

As soon as I put the money on the counter Jungkook grabbed the money and put it inside my pocket. He grabbed his wallet and gave unnie his money instead. As soon as we walked out of the shop we fought for a while.

We continued walking around the park until we saw the time. It was almost midnight and I was sure I would get a beating from my unnie and from my managers.

I'm not sure how it would be with Jungkook but I'm sure he would be in big trouble too.

"Thanks for today Jungkook." I smiled sweetly at him, pulling my mask up. The bus parked in front of us as the doors opened.

"No problem Lisa, also thank you for the food." He pulled his hoodie and mask up and stood up from the seat.

"Of course, there's nothing better then a midnight snack." Looking back at him, waving goodbye. I went inside the bus, paying the driver and sitting on the seat nearest to the window. I watched as the bus started driving away, keeping my eyes on him before he turned around and started walking away.

☁️

I'm meant to be posting this tomorrow but I woke with 1k reads today so here ya go, and thank you! Also JAJDNSK ONE OF MY FAVOURITE AUTHORS IS FOLLOWING ME AND IS READING MY BOOK (THIS BOOK) AND IM FREAKING OUT AND THANK YOU SOO MUCHHHHH SJSJA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 460 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
279K 11.2K 36
Where BTS Jeon Jungkook thought that the Royal Maknae of Blackpink is a lesbian. ©2019™
1.4M 61.6K 118
When the most problematic class of Seoul National University High School meets the coldest teacher, Jeon Jungkook. How will a freshly graduate teache...
éclatant By :/

Fanfiction

16.3K 1.1K 13
A broke waiter and the head chef at one of the most prestigious and well known restaurants in France take part in secret late night rendezvous. a lis...