Moving In

By _CallMe_Crazy

Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior yea... More

Blaze
Mousy Mo
Hazel
Meeting the boys
I Don't Party. Anymore.
A Party?
I Don't Need a Ride
Falling Behind
Flirting
Game day
Walk Away
Our Girl (Axel POV)
Plan: Trick Blaze into Being Honest with Us and Trusting Us Bc we Miss her.
Shakespear
The Phone Call
Run Axel Run.
Mi Casa
Spend the Night
I Should Go
Two by Two
Old friends
One Call
La Amas
I'm Done
I Do
Whose to Blame
POV of Robot Number 1
The Cliche Kidnapping
Mommy's Home
His Father's Son
What a Mean Mommy
The Trails of Love
Meanwhile... Part 1

I Threw His Cigarettes

13.7K 449 30
By _CallMe_Crazy

Chapter 7

I follow him through the crowd to a back room that looks like a dining room without a table and swarms of people dancing.
However, he is nowhere to be seen not even on the dance floor. I was about to give up until I saw a door to the backyard and made my way outside to where he is lighting up a cigarette.

"What the hell is your problem? I was invited here by Mason and Hazel so what right do you have to kick me out?" I hiss getting close enough to smell the tobacco mix with his minty breath.

Axel takes a long drag while watching me and I glare daggers at him. I can see he wants to smile at my anger, but he holds himself back and simply says, "I don't like you."

"Yeah got that," I snap and he just keeps puffing smoke out like a chimney, "I just don't get why."

"You are a danger to my people," he says with a shrug and begins to pull the cigarette back to his lips.

Before he can I pull the cig out of his hand and smash it against the brick wall. It came so naturally, that I didn't have to look away, and stayed glaring at him.

"Last time I checked their called friends. They are your friends, not your people. You don't own them and can't tell them who they can hang out with," I say and my anger reaches an all-time high as he reaches for another cigarette.

Unfazed again by this action I grab the box from his hands and toss it behind him into the dark grass.

Axel gets extremely still still staring at his empty hands, before slowly turning to look at the grass that swallowed his cigs and then turning back to me. Annoyance etched into his feature

"That was literally 6 dollars you just throw away," he tells me and I still can't read him but I can tell he is getting fed up with me.

"What the hell do you have against me?" I ask angrily getting even closer to him almost pressing against his chest. My attempt was to be intimidating, but in all honesty it would look more intimate.

"You owe me 6 dollars," he repeats and I huff out a frustrated sigh.

"Axel answer the damn question," I hiss trying not to shake from the cold air around us.

"Why don't I like you? Well besides the fact you just dead ass throw away my full pack of cigarettes," he says and points a finger at me, leaning closer than he already was, "you have yet to be truthful with them. Yet for some reason they actually trust you. You piss me off because you are a mystery and have so many secrets that it is insane how you can keep up. I do not want them being dragged into whatever danger you have gotten yourself into and whatever you are running from-"

"I'm not running from any-"

"Save it," he says holding up a hand, "we both know that's bull."

I open my mouth to speak, but again he holds up a hand and continues, "I don't know and honestly, I don't care what shit you're in deep on, but don't drag them into your mess."

He brushes against my shoulder as I stare at him shocked. I was too caught up in what he said to even register the door opening beside me. But the slam of it closing snaps me out of my fog and before I know it my feet are moving and I am racing after is an arrogant ass.

"Axel!" I shout to get his attention, there aren't many people in the back of the house but a few eyes follow me as I approach his tense figure as it waits for me.

"Let's just get one thing straight," I hiss and make my way around him and stand extremely close to his chest to angry to care how it may look.

"I did not go looking for your friends, they came looking for me. I don't know why they are so passionate on being close to me, but I would suggest if you are unhappy with that then you should keep them away instead of threatening me. Because you're right I am a mysterious bitch, so you don't know what I have up my sleeve. Do not threaten me. Do not make me show you just how dangerous I can fucking be."

I try to move around him but he pulls on my arm, "you..." he begins and I can see him slowly let go of his anger as a new emotion takes over.

"You really don't get it, do you? Why people surround you even when you act like this raging cunt," He says and I watch his face go neutral no longer brooding.

"Excuse me?" I ask with eyebrows raised.

He just rolls his eyes, "Please it's not like this is who you really are or how you really act," he mumbles and I wonder how come I am so transparent to him, but only him.

"This is my fucking personality actually." I bite out.

"No, it's not. Because they wouldn't chase after you like this if you are as big of a bitch with me as you are with them," he watches my reactions closely, "I bet all that shit just now was all talk and you couldn't even hurt a fly if you wanted too."

I plaster on a fake smile and say, "buzz around the room long enough and we can test that theory out."

I expected his anger to return but I watch in awe as hip lip twitches up in the corners. I would have preferred anger because now I am completely lost in how handsome he is. How his smile is gentler than I had pictured, his eyes still hard but amusement circle through them.

"Ahhh," he says my eyes still glued to his lips, "I'm starting to get it."

Forcing my gaze to his, he seems to lost in thought to have noticed my moment of weakness which I will forever be thankful for. I watch as his face slowly hardens and he releases me.
"I get it. That mouth of yours must have pissed of the wrong kind of people. Now you're on the run," he concludes in a way almost correct.

"Hardly." I snap and pat myself on the back as he hesitates at my lack of an real explanation. If he was really right I would have said some lie to throw him off. But he was already chasing the wrong angle.

With that his anger returns, "whatever the fuck it is. It ain't their problem. Keep them out of your crap," he warns stepping back.

"Tell then that not me," I remind him.

With that I leave the patio and go on the search for Hazel. Only to find a very drunk version of her downing shots.

"Hazel what are you doing?" I ask as the boys, whom I've never met, cheer her on handing her more and more shots.

"Wining,"

I grab her from the table of boys and pull her out of the room placing her against a wall so she can stand straight.

"Where are the others? The boys? Where is Jax?" I ask and she snorts at the last question.

"Jax ish with s-some blonde byda door," she slurs and then chuckles dryly, "So mutch for true loves."

I grab her arm and swing it over my shoulder having enough of this. I quickly dial a cab and shout the address into the phone telling him I have enough cash for one hell of a tip. He said he'd be there in 10 minutes.

I begin to walk us to the door which takes a minute Because Hazel wants to warn every person we pass "don't fall in love. Its overrated."

I roll my eyes and huff out a breath every time a boy agrees with her and asks her name. I glare at each of them and somehow we make it to the door.

"What the fuck?" I hear a rough voice hiss from behind me, "what are you doing."

Without turning to look at Axel I answer him, "I'm getting her home safe what does it look like I am doing?!" and hike Hazel's arm around my neck to help her stand better.

"No!" She suddenly shouts but the music drowns out her voice past the three of us.

"What's wrong?" ask her paniced, running my eyes over her and around us.

"I can't sleave wiffout Jax! We must get Jax!" She slurs and I roll my eyes before starting to move away ignoring her request.

But she sinks her heels into the ground and with strength I did not know she possessed stopped both of us from moving forward. However because of her drunken balance that just made us both start tumbling backwards, so I quickly pulled her forwards as I fell back. Making sure she would just slightly hit the wall to the side of us. I braced for impact but instead of my ass hitting the floor, two warm and strong arms wrapped around my waist as my back collided with a chest earning a grunt form the impact.

I don't have to look to know who it is as his warm breath fans my neck and I try to calm down my own breathing.

"I'll go get Jax," Axel mumbles his head so close to mine and mouth so close to my ear.

I try to move away but Axel holds me in my spot by tightening his grip, "do not leave without me. I mean it Blaze," he says strictly and I can't help but shudder when his breath fans my ear as he says my name.

I swear I felt him smirk, obviously amused but still pissy with me, before he pulls away and disappears into the crowd, but that's not possible.

Suddenly a pair of arms wraps around both of Hazel and I and I turn realized to see it's just a tipsy Mason followed by a drunk Jackson.

"There are my girls!" He says loudly and I brush his hand off.

"Mason, Jackson, come with me," I say glancing at his watch the read 2am. It's time for these idiots to get home.

"But the night it still young!" Mason shuts and I elbow him in the ribs.
"Damn you got an arm sweetheart," Jackson says and I come to the conclusion I do not like drunk Jackson because he acts like Mason.

"Outside." I command leaving no room for argument, they needed to get home before they become too out of hand.

Mason follows me outside into the front yard sulking while a wasted Jackson snickers at him.

"Whip that smirk off your face Jackson," Mason mutters.

"Make me," Jackson challenged.

"Hazel?" A concerned voice sounds outside.
I sigh a relief when the deadweight around my neck pops up smiling, with her eyes still closed.

"Jax!" She yells and taking her weight off of me to swing her arms around his neck.
He seemed to like her in his arms until he smelt the alcohol on her breath. She recked of it. Forcing him to realize how fucked up she was and his ass probably couldn't figure out how or why. Boys.

I turn towards Axel who is beside him glaring at me ready for a scolding i didn't deserve, "I told you to wait," Axel says.

"I had other ones to deal with besides you," I snap back pointing at the pair of cousins who are now wrestling

"Mason!" Jax snaps, "how could you let her get this drunk?"

"Why the hell are you yelling at me? She's not my girl," he says pushing Jackson off of him and that seems to only piss Jax off more.

"Mason Stop!" I try but I am ignored.

"You said you'd watch out for her tonight," Jax hisses gripping Hazel tightly as she tries to stay awake in his arms.

Just then the cab pulls up honking.

"And I did, she had fun," Mason says and Jackson gets to his feet.

"Boys knock it off!" I try again.

"That's not what I fucking meant!"
Jax barks and Mason, obviously getting annoyed with this, become very serious as he looks at Jax with a warning glare.

Serious Mason is something I thought I would never see.

"Then don't leave her, it's like you want someone to take her from you. Just fucking make a move al-"

Suddenly Jackson tackles Mason from the side and the both land into the ground yelling.
The taxi honks at us again.

"Shut up!" I scream and all eyes fall to me, "get your drunk asses in the cab. Now."

They stay frozen for a moment as I tilt my head at them, "did I fucking stutter? All of you are going home. Now. And you can fucking thank me tomorrow."

Quickly they spring into the yellow vehicle.
Jax places Hazel in the back with him and Jackson climbs into the front as Mason quashes in the back trying not to get near the couple.

"Here," I say and I pull out $200 from inside my bra and wave it in the drivers face, "if I hear so much as a complaint about your driving from them... well I have your license plate number already memorized and the owner of Penny Taxi on speed dial but I'm sure I won't need to speak to Frankie. Will I?"

The mans eyes go wide at the sight of the money and he shakes his head taking the cash from me.

I glance at the others as the gawk at the wod of cash and before then can ask any questions I slap the hood of the cab and back away.
He rolls up his window and slowly, very carefully goes the speed limit out of the neighborhood, looking in his mirror to see me still glaring at him.

———————————

Enjoy
Vote
Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 83.3K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...
28.2K 736 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
166K 5.6K 59
•Mature 18+ Contain Graphic drug usage, Sexual Content and explicit Language. Ashlyn was a emotional teen that was just trying to make it through hig...
55.3K 871 38
Warning this book will deal with mental, physical and emotional issues and abuse so if you have a problem reading it then Don't read. "I told you tha...