Moon Goddess

By Hanaa_Yassine

"There is a prophecy.... No one knows about.... " Rose Gold is an ordinary human girl. She is 17 years old an... More

Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1 - Moving (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Arriving (Edited)
Chapter 3 - School (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Unexpected (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Bullied (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Caught (Edited)
Chapter 7 - I Will Never Accept (Edited)
Chapter 8 - What Have I Done (Edited)
Chapter 9 - Detention (1) (Edited)
Chapter 10 - Detention (2) (Edited)
Chapter 11 - Monster (Edited)
Chapter 12 - Murderer (Edited)
Chapter 13 - Betrayed (Edited)
Chapter 14 - Huh?! (Edited)
Chapter 15 - Weird (Edited)
Chapter 16 - He Wants Her Dead (Edited)
Chapter 17 - Memory (Edited)
Chapter 18 - Revealed (Edited)
Chapter 19 - Is This Real? (Edited)
Chapter 20 - Trapped (Edited)
Chapter 21 - It Can't Be (Edited)
Chapter 22 - Accepting (Edited)
Chapter 24 - Give It A Chance (Edited)
Chapter 25 - He's Gone (Edited)
Chapter 26 - Black Blood (Edited)
Chapter 27 - Final Words (Edited)
Chapter 28 - It's Too Late (Edited)
Chapter 29 - The Next Heir (Edited)
Chapter 30 - Our Love will Conquer The World (Edited)
Epilogue (Edited)
Announcement!!

Chapter 23 - Saying Goodbye (Edited)

6.4K 266 45
By Hanaa_Yassine

Rose POV :
"Rose... We need to talk."

"Is everything alright dad? "I asked while walking until I stood infront of him. He nodded for me to sit next to him and I did. I looked at him begging him to say something.

"It is just... There is a work trip that is specifically for me to attend... I don't know why but they only asked me.... And I have no choice but to go. "

I was shocked. We haven't even been here for a month and we're already leaving. After I accepted those unexpected changes. I finally felt home and yet it was taken away from me again. I felt my eyes get teary... How was I supposed to tell them that I was leaving? I wasn't ready to leave. What would Jason say? He literally couldn't stay away from me. Even when I try to avoid him most of the time I could see his small attempts to get closer.

"Oh don't worry pumpkin... I am only leaving for a week. "he said while rubbing my back gently. Wait!  So he was only leaving?  For a week? I was very relieved that I was not going.... But we never got separated. This trip didn't settled well with me. He was new to his job and he was already being sent to a business trip all by himself.

"I'll be back before you know it."he smiled trying to reassure me and I couldn't resist but to smile back.

"When will you leave? " I asked.

His smile dropped and he looked sad again. "Tomorrow morning."

When I heard it I couldn't believe it. He was leaving so early. I was still healing from him being away. And now I even wouldn't have enough time to say goodbye. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I could see that he wad also scared that we were being separated.

I gave him one last hug before he left to his room to rest. I layed on the bed and decided to sleep too. I wasn't really tired but I want to be awake when he leaves.

                    ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~.

"Goodbye dad! Take care of yourself! "

"I will... And so do you. "he hugged me before he got in the cab and I waved him goodbye. I closed the front door and let the tears out which I was trying extra hard to hold in. I told Diana about my dad leaving and she promised to be with me all the time so I wouldn't feel alone.

In just a few hours Diana and the guys would be here to hang out in the mall or a cafe. Until then I took a shower, decided what to dress and done my hair and make up. After I have finished the bell rang. Perfect timing. As if we were in a story or something and it was supposed to happen. Huh.... 

I opened the door and was greeted with a hug from Diana and 'hey' from the guys. I wasn't surprised not to see Jason. It was scary how hard he was working now that he was Alpha.

We went to a restaurant and stayed there for hours I didn't know how much time had passed, but when we got out it was already dark. We decided to go to my house and watch a movie.

Jason said through 'mind link' that he would try to come over. I guess they didn't really like using phones. We waited until the guys got impatient  and kept whining to start the movie. And by 'guys' I mean 'Marcus'.

I sighed and thought that Jason wouldn't come after all. We started the movie and it was quiet during these 2 hours. Diana and Marcus weren't focusing on the movie and had there own secret conversation which I didn't want to know about. Ed was half asleep on the couch and only woke up when the movie ended. Brad was the only one who was really into the movie, but I looked at him confused because he was crying with tissues crumbled in his hand and the movie was comedy.

I was thinking about my dad the whole time and the feeling that I kept having which told me something bad was about to happen. I just hoped it wasn't as bad as it felt. Everyone rose from the couch and waved goodbye after leaving.

I sighed and started picking up the mess that was left behind. After I got everything cleaned up and tidy I sat on the couch and closed my eyes.

When suddenly the door bell rang and I jumped up in shock. I looked around me to see if anyone had left something, but I didn't find anything. I walked to the door took a deep breath and opened it.

Jason looked at me then he looked behind me. He looked like he was looking for something. He setteled his eyes on me again, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Am I late? "He said clearly confused. I was trying to hold in a laugh of how funny he looked, key word : trying. I laughed my heart out. I even clenched my stomach. He looked at me more confused and it didn't help me at all.

"Just a tiny bit."I answered his previous question after I calmed down but I was still smiling and giggling. Somehow, him being here made my mood lighten up instantly.

"Ohh... Well sorry for bothering you. "he looked a bit sad and embarrassed and was about to leave before I grabbed his wrist. He turned his head, looked at me then at my hand then back at me. Clearly shocked at my action. I was about to say something but an electric shock went up my hand. That's weird.

I let his hand go and now he was facing me waiting for me to talk. What was I about to say? Oh right.

"Uh... I never got the chance to completely look around here... Would you like if you show me around? "I thought he made an effort for being here and I just laughed at his face. Now I feel bad.

"Uhh... Yeah sure... If that's what you want."

I nodded and I stepped outside before I closed the door behind me. We started walking around the town and I didn't notice alot of people. I guess it was not active during night as it was during day. We walked in silence only 'what's that' and 'this is... 'flatter around us before they flew away. 

I sighed for the... Well I lost count. The silence was killing me. I pulled up the big girl pants and tried to make a conversation.

"Uh.. Jason... You only said things about this town.. Tell me a bit about yourself. "he looked at me trying to think. I knew he would say 'what do you want to know' but I talked before he got the chance.

"Tell me about you and Diana. " I bit my tongue after that. I shouldn't have said that. Stupid. It would remind him of his parents who were murdered by humans. Stupid stupid stupid....

"Well I am sure Diana told you that we were raised by my uncle at a young age so I'll skip that.... "

I mentally danced in my mind.

"But I will do anything to protect her... So I knew I need to take the Alpha position seriously so I can protect her and the pack... My uncle was Alpha until I become old enough to take it the position.  He taught me everything I know... I used to consider him as my role model and the hero and our savior... But I am not sure right now." he said that while looking infront of him. He looked deep in thoughts when he said the last part.

"What made you change your mind? "I asked while looking at him. He didn't look at me but he answered anyway.

"I don't know it's just... He wasn't really happy when I became Alpha... Every time I look at him he glares my way. He disappears most of the time so I barely see him now, Matthew too but he looks at me in sorrow rather than a glare."

I didn't believe Matthew our principal was a werewolf and a formal Beta at first but since he was Brad's dad. It made sense. Kinda.

He finally looked at me and all I could give him was a nod. What was I suposed to say? I already knew his uncle didn't like me. I couldn't just say 'forget about him'.

He smiled and suddenly grabbed my hand which made me blush.

"Come on... There is a place you haven't seen yet. "

He grabbed it tighter and started running toward the forest. He was literally dragging me half way through.  I was tripping and my feet hurt. He noticed that too and carried me bridal style like I weigh nothing and continued running. Where were we going?

He stopped and looked at me with a smile. Did he even look at me? I wasn't sure because I had dirt in my eyes.

He let me down and said excitedly. "So what do you think... It is my favorite place to be alone and think and... I want to show you how beautiful it is... but not as beautiful as you."

Aww. That was really sweet. "It is beautiful and thank you." I went to hug him. I closed my eyes and
smiled knowing his arms were around me.

"Rose? "

"Hmm? "

"Why are you hugging a tree? "

I opened my eyes and stepped back quickly. That was a tree? Oh I still have dirt in my eyes.

"I just love nature so much."I said while turning around after completely taking this stupid dirt out of my eyes. "You know me how.... Wow! "

I stopped mid sentence when I actually saw how beautiful it was. Infront of us was a big lake with trees and grass surrounding it. The lake had the moon blurry reflection painted at its surface as the wind stirred the water into soft waves. The moon was high in the middle of the night sky which was dazzeled with stars.

I stepped closer to the edge and saw my reflection. I smiled widely and looked around one more time. It was perfect.

I felt a little cold so I hugged myself. But that didn't stop me from looking at the stars and just take in their perfection. I felt a piece of material that was put carefully on my shoulders. I turned my head and saw Jason holding his jacket while a grin formed on his face. My heart clenched. I looked at his face studying him when I noticed the dark circles under his eyes.

"Jason... You need to rest... You look exhausted. The rogues are no where to be seen... "Before I could finish he talked.

"What if they come back? They can be here in any second... I won't rest until I find them and kill them."

I flinched at his tone. It held so much power and authority.

"But you don't need to be that much worried." I smiled trying to show my point that he should go easy on himself.

"I need to be worried, what if they... They... Hurt you? "He said with a sad tone. At first, this whole situation was so I wouldn't die so he wouldn't, but he looked like he was actually worried about me more than himself. Did that mean anything? Did I want it to mean anything?

"I can't let them hurt you."he said that more to himself than to me. I heard every crack in his voice. I realized how close we were standing.

"But why? " at first I thought he was just using me, but then I thought he started to care a bit but now it sounds deeper. That was why I asked. I wanted to know.

His eyes found mine and they held so much emotions it was hard to trace them all.

"Because I love you." 

                   ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~.
A\N

Curious to know, what do you like about this story?   I would really like to know ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 14K 30
|COMPLETED| Ever heard of a baby project with real babies? Ever heard of humans entering werewolf territory without getting harmed? You know what? Fo...
4.2M 127K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
23.2K 1K 21
15 year old Albany grew up in the reality of bullying and school... boring old school. Suddenly, she arrives home with a letter from the Galway Schoo...
29.9K 1.7K 35
Freya who has no username woke up from the winter. 70% of her body is snow. She is also bloomed with powers colder than ice. She can make it winter i...