Too Good At Goodbyes 》 Descen...

By lovethebreeze

"I know you're thinking I'm heartless I know you're thinking I'm cold I'm just protecting my innocence I'm ju... More

Coming Soon!
Invitation
Last Night
Why Am I Here
Oh, You Again
Lockdown
Food Fight
Not An Update
Road Trip
We're At War
The True Ruler
I'm Not Your Girl
Maybe You're Not Such A Jerk
Son of a...How?
It Was You
Show Me Your Eyes
Prison Break
They Want to Fight? Bring It
See You at the Battlefield
They're Here
For DunBroch!
Let's Do This!
The End

Run Away and Never Look Back

8.2K 249 153
By lovethebreeze

My mouth flew open. Jeffery stood there with a stupid smirk on his face. I let out a small snarl as I tried to reach him, but Sonny's guards held me back.

"How in the underworld are you here?" I sneered.

Jeffery stood next to Sonny. "I had a little help."

Harry furrowed his brow. "How did ye escape the frozen barrier? Frosty blocked all the entrances."

Jeffery started walking down the stairs. "Yeah, I thought so, too. Dad and I were stuck in that frozen death trap for days. Then out of nowhere the wall crumbled down. This little redhead offered me a once in a life time deal." He walked closer to me and held my cheeks with one hand. "And to say I'm satisfied with your suffering." Next thing I knew, his fist collided with my jaw. "That's for pushing me out the window."

"I've never pushed you out a window!" I yelled.

"Ouch, I should feel offended that you didn't recognize me. But, I was wearing a hood. Maybe that's why you didn't." A hood? My brows furrowed as I thought back to when I saw a dark hood. "Come on, MJ, you can't be that stupid."

My eyes widen in realization. "You were the one in my room."

He slowly clapped. "Ten points for the snowball freak."

"How did you survive that fall?" Carlos asked.

Jefferey turned and looked at him. "Looks like you guys forgot who's the kid of Oogie Boogie." He held his hand up. It slowly started to disintegrate to these small insects. They quickly crawled away from Sonny and Jeffery transformed back behind Mal. "Boo."

"You were the one who took MJ's file," Mal concluded. "Why?"

"Just doing my job," he responded as if it's not a big deal. "Speaking of doing my job."

Jeffery let out a whistle. Two more of Sonny's guards came inside the room dragging another body in. They abruptly stopped and one of the guards pulled back the figure's head.

"Aaron!" Grandpa, Gabriel, and Xander screamed.

My mouth flew open. Aaron had a few cuts on his face with blood flowing out. His left eye was badly bruised and you could tell it was slowly starting to swell up. His lip was busted, broken nose. Aaron kept breathing deeply and hissed when the guards pulled his head back more harshly.

Jeffery went over and grabbed Aaron's face. He moved it side to side. "Now, I'm seeing the resemblance. You're just missing..." Before we could comprehend what's happening, Jeffery grabbed Aaron's shoulder and popped it out of place. Aaron screamed as Gabriel started thrashing around. "There you go."

"I'm going to kill you!" Gabriel shouted.

Jeffery started to laugh. "Good luck." Gabriel's fist started to turn color, but Jeffery grabbed a knife from his pocket and placed it around Aaron's neck. "Uh, uh, uh. Settle down." Gabriel still glared, but his hand retreated back to normal. "Now..."

Jeffery's hand was about to slice Aaron's neck, but Sonny raised her hand. "Enough!" Jeffery looked disappointed while she started to descend down the steps. "We're not killing him. His life is completely up to MJ."

"What?" Jeffery asked in disbelief.

"If rumors are true, MJ has a new hidden power. I want to see it."

"No!" Aurox and I shouted. We both exchanged a worried glance. If I use my powers, I don't know if I'll be able to control it.

"The choice is not up to you," she said. "Mother and I heard of this possible witch that could overthrow Aunt Elsa. I want to see it myself before she arrives."

"You're mother's coming?" Ben breathed.

"Along with Aunt Elsa. They received word that my kingdom's attacked."

"Yer kingdom?" Grandpa snapped. "This kingdom doesn't belong to ye. Ye have no right to wear that crown on yer head. Yer mother, yer aunt, took everything. For what? Because Jack and Elsa had one wee little argument."

"Do you know what the argument was over, Fergus?" Sonny asked so calmly. Grandpa didn't say anything. "Mother, Aunt Elsa, and Jack were arguing because your little Merida couldn't keep her legs closed. After Jack broke things off with my aunt, she was devastated."

Jay scoffed. "So this war is because Jack Frost broke things off with Elsa?" Jay looked towards Evie. "Someone's a drama queen."

"Enough!" Sonny yelled. She held her hand out and a guard placed a sword in her hand. "Let's put a timer on this." She gave the sword to Jeffery. "The same sword Hans was about to kill my mother with. If MJ doesn't use her power in ten seconds, I want you to kill Aaron."

"No!" Harry yelled the same time Mal and Evie yelled, "Are you insane?!"

Sonny ignored them and started counting down.

"One."

"You really are insane!" I shouted.

"Two."

"Sonny, stop this at once!" Grandpa pleaded.

"Three. Four."

"She's not going to do it," Jeffery mocked.

"Five. Six."

"Don't do it, MJ!" Ben yelled.

I felt my chest pounding. My breathing came out more rigid. "Seven. Eight."

"Stop. Stop. Stop!" Xander rushed out.

"Nine."

Jeffery raised his blade. It was like there's this power inside me that's howling to be let out. Each second is getting harder. I kept panting as I feel my eyes go back and forth to white and their usual blue.

"Ten."

Then in one quick motion the blade impaled Aaron's chest. He let out a little gasp as blood started coming out.

"No!" I screamed.

It's like this rush of power came out of me. The windows started to freeze up before they broke. We had to cover our heads to avoid getting hit by the shards. Icy winds coming in the castle as snow started filling the room. My screams echoing the room as a small blizzard started forming. The guards that were holding us were frozen in their place. I dropped to my knees as more power started coming out.

"MJ!" Evie yelled in worry.

There was this intense pain in my head. I started groaning before I grabbed my head. Make it stop. Make it stop.

"And you think she can rule this place!" Sonny roared over the storm. "How can you expect this girl to rule anything if she can't even control her powers?!"

I glared up at her. "Shut up!" I screamed.

This anger I felt came out. I brought my hand up and shot this ice beam towards her. Jeffery quickly transformed into his critters and grabbed Sonny before leaving the room. The beam flew past them and hit the wall.

"Stop, MJ, they're gone!" Gabriel yelled.

I started hyperventilating as the storm grew stronger. "I can't."

"Yer feeling too much, Mer. Don't feel it!" Grandpa shouted. He jumped out of the way before one of the beams could hit him.

Don't feel it. Don't feel it. Don't feel it. It's not working. Everything is crashing down on me. I can't do this.

Harry knelt in front of me. "Ye can do it, Frosty. Don't feel it!"

I shook my head. I could feel tears coming down my face. "I can't, Harry."

Harry grabbed my hand and placed it over his chest. "Then feel my heart, lass. Feel it."

I took a deep breath as I felt Harry's beating heart against my hand. The same heart I love hearing in the morning whenever my head is pressed against his chest. The same heart that could lull me to sleep. The same heart that has mine.

The wind started to slow down until it completely stopped. The blizzard disappeared as well. All that was left was the snow that surrounded the room. I - I did that? Did I really do that? I knew I was dangerous, but not like this.

"I'm sorry," I choked as I quickly stood up. "I'm sorry."

I started running towards the door. "MJ!" Carlos yelled.

"Stay back!" I yelled back. But I heard people running after me.

"MJ!"

"Mer!"

"Frosty!"

An icy mist started forming around my hand. "I said stay back!"

I spun around and shot the mist on the ground. Ice spikes shot out and surrounded me before the gang could get closer. I never wanted to rule. I can't rule. Even if I did change my mind, I couldn't. Sonny's right. How can I rule people if I can't even control my powers?

Their shocked faces stayed on me as my hand gripped the door. "Stay away from me," I cried before running out.

》》》》

A/N: For those who remembered Jeffery, here's a peice of candy. 🍬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 35 18
Sequel to Long Live Evil. Sierra Turner is back again, but with a whole new story. Last book we find out she was cursed and now has full control of i...
167K 4.5K 26
WONDERLAND |❝ Didn't it all seem new and exciting? I felt your arms twisting around me, I should have slept with one eye open at night. ❞ Post Descen...
44.3K 895 10
☙I feel like I've known you my whole life and did I mention I'm in love with you.☙ /// ☙. I do not want to take away your dream because it was so bea...
47.4K 748 29
A story after descendants 2 so like descendants 3 you are mal and that's probably the only point of view I will use This is my first fanfic sorry if...