Insecure [rochan]

By katzmotelrm

"I'm too old for a babysitter." "I can be more than your babysitter." More

Prologue
Did
You
Change
Or
Not?
You're
Acting
A
Bit
Awkward
It's
Obvious
It's
A
Fact
I'm
A
Strange
You're
So
Dazzling
I
Can't
Look
At
You
So
I'm
Closing
My
Eyes
My

Bit

2K 144 119
By katzmotelrm

"What?" Rowoon questioned with shock. 

"I'm moving, that's why I was so upset because I have to be away from you and I don't want to be away from you," Chanhee said sadly, starting to get upset about it again. 

"No, you're not moving," Rowoon said sternly as he stood up quickly. 

"I have to, it's cause of my dad's job," Chanhee said as he looked down. 

"I don't care. Chani, I just got you to be mine, I'm not losing you," Rowoon said, looking down at the boy. 

Chanhee looked up at him, his eyes glazed over with tears. 

"What am I suppose to do?" Chanhee questioned. 

Rowoon combed his fingers through his hair as he tried to think. 

"Maybe I can talk to him, tell him how much you like it here," Rowoon suggested.

"He won't listen," Chanhee said softly. 

Rowoon sat back down next to the younger and grabbed his hand, interlocking their finger's together. 

"Hey, I'll talk to him, I'll do everything I can to make sure you stay," Rowoon told the boy with a reassuring smile. 

"Really?" Chanhee questioned with hopeful eyes. 

"Yeah, I'm not letting you go," Rowoon said before kissing Chanhee on the cheek. 

Chanhee instantly got shy and turned away from the latter, still holding his hand tightly. 

"Can we watch tv and cuddle, I don't want to go home yet, my dad will be so angry with me," Chanhee said nervously, his voice cracking a tiny bit. 

Rowoon smiled a bit, knowing he made Chanhee feel shy. He loved to do that to the boy. 

"Yeah, that sounds fun," Rowoon answered. He wanted to be with Chanhee as much as possible. He might really be moving, if Rowoon couldn't do anything to stop it. 

~

"Hyung you said you'd help me, not play my video games," Youngkyun complained, sitting on his bed with school work spread out in front of him.

"Damn it," Taeyang swore, dying in the video game he was currently playing. 

"Hyung," Youngkyun whined. 

"One more try," Taeyang said as he turned to look at the younger with pleading eyes. 

Youngkyun let out a sigh. He had a soft spot for the latter.

"Fine," Youngkyun said with a bit of annoyance as he tried to figure out the homework problem himself. 

Taeyang smiled happily as he went back to playing the game again. 

Youngkyun couldn't even focus on his work, Taeyang was too much of a distraction, and it wasn't just because he was playing video games. 

"I died," Taeyang said with disappointment. He turned back around to see Youngkyun staring at him. "I can help you now."

Youngkyun looked away with embarrassment. 

Taeyang just simply got up and sat on the bed beside Youngkyun. He was so close, it made Youngkyun's heart skip a beat. 

"What do you need help with?" Taeyang asked as he looked at the work on the bed. 

Youngkyun swallowed hard, he didn't know why it was so weird being around Taeyang, they had hung out countless times before, actually almost every day since they met. 

"Taeyang, can I ask you a question?" Youngkyun questioned. 

"Sure," Taeyang said simply as he looked up and into Youngkyun's eyes, their faces about an inch away. 

"Well, we've been hanging out together for a while now and I was just wondering, well-"

"What are we?" Taeyang finished. 

Youngkyun's eyes widened.

"Yeah," the younger said softly. "It's just we flirt with each other all the time and we're so touchy-feely, the only thing we haven't really done is-"

"Kiss," Taeyang finished again. 

"Yeah," Youngkyun said, staring into Taeyang's eyes, getting lost in them. "Why do you keep finishing my sentences?"

"Cause we're perfect for each other," Taeyang said simply with a bright smile. 

"So," Youngkyun said awkwardly. 

Taeyang smiled as he placed a hand on the side of Youngkyun's face leaning in slightly and before they knew it, they were caught in a kiss, both passionate and loving.

They let go and both looked at each other with a little shock. 

"Did you just kiss me?" Youngkyun questioned, not sure if he believed what just happened. 

"Yeah, was it bad?" Taeyang asked, backing up a bit.

"No, I liked it," Youngkyun said simply.

"Oh good," Taeyang said with a smile. 

"So, are we dating now?" Youngkyun questioned. 

"Yes," Taeyang said, his smile couldn't be any bigger. 

"Cool," Youngkyun said smiling slightly. 

Taeyang grabbed Youngkyun's hand and locked their fingers tightly together. 

"Let me help you with this homework now," Taeyang said happily. 

"Okay hyung," Youngkyun said sweetly. 

~

"I don't want to go in," Chanhee said as he looked back at Rowoon. "He'll kill me, I know he will." 

"Look, I'll come in with you," Rowoon said as he unbuckled his seatbelt. "I said I'd talk to him anyway."

"Wait," Chanhee said, grabbing Rowoon's wrist. 

Rowoon looked at Chanhee with worry.

"I don't want him to yell at you," Chanhee said sadly. 

"It'll be okay," Rowoon said with a reassuring smile, but Chanhee just shook his head. 

"No, please don't go in," Chanhee said, now sounding very worried. 

Rowoon looked at Chanhee and let out a sigh before rustling the boy's hair. 

"Call me tonight okay," Rowoon said to the younger. 

"Okay," Chanhee said before getting out of the car. 

He made his way quickly to the front door, taking a deep breath before entering the house. He could already hear his parents talking about him. 

He entered the living room to see his father on the couch and his mother pacing the room. 

His father looked up at him and gave him a dirty look. 

"Chanhee, where were you?" his father asked, looking pretty angry already. 

"I was with Rowoon," Chanhee answered. 

Chanhee's mother looked at her son with upset eyes. 

"Why wouldn't you tell us, we were worried sick," his mother told him.

"I'm sorry," Chanhee said as he was about to go upstairs. 

"Wait," his father said sternly. 

Chanhee stopped in his tracks. 

"Come sit, we need to talk," he said, patting the space next to him on the couch. 

Chanhee said nothing and slowly made his way over to the couch, sitting next to his father, waiting to get yelled at. 

"Chanhee, I know you don't want to move, so I've pulled some strings an-"

"We don't have to move anymore?" Chanhee questioned with excitement.

"Well not exactly," his father started. "We still have to move, but it's a really nice house and it's not too far from here. You can still go to the same school and invite all your new friends over." 

Chanhee looked at his father with wide eyes. 

"Would Rowoon still have to watch me," Chanhee asked, looking down.

"I mean, he still can but I know you didn't want a babysitter in the first place," his mother answered. 

"I wouldn't mind if he still did," Chanhee said simply. 

His mother smiled a bit. 

"Okay," his mother said simply. 

"We're going to see the house tomorrow," his father said simply. "So come home after school tomorrow, okay."

"Okay," Chanhee said simply as he got up from the couch. "I'm going to sleep now."

"Alright," his father said, not really sure why Chanhee would want to go to bed so early.

Chanhee ran upstairs quickly, ran into his room and locked the door.

He fell on his bed and let out a small squeal into his pillow.

'If I'm not moving far then that means I can still be with Rowoon, and he can drive so that means it won't be too hard for him. I can't wait to see the new house. I hope it's big, and I hope my room is big. Then I can take Rowoon up there and we can cuddle and kiss. Shit I'm not even denying it anymore, I love him. Wow.' Chanhee thought to himself.

He really did love Rowoon, he made the boy's heart flutter when ever he was with him.

Chanhee sat up and grabbed his phone. He wanted to call Rowoon now.

He clicked the call button and put the phone to his ear. He heard it ring a few times before Rowoon picked up.

"Hey Chani, did your dad yell at you?"

"No, he told me that I'm not moving far and that I can still see you."

"Really?! That's such a relief."

"I know, I thought I'd have to leave you forever."

"Chani, I would have come to you, I'm graduating remeber?"

Chanhee froze. He forgot that Rowoon was three years older than him.

"Right."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think I'm going to sleep early tonight, I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

"Okay, sleep well."

Click

Chanhee laid down on the bed and looked at the ceiling. He turned his head to the side to look at the book on his side table, the one Rowoon gave to him. He looked at the title and the characters started to look different from what it actually said. He started to feel a bit nervous.

*I'm not even sure what's going to happen, but did you like the little hwitae I thought I'd just put it for a filler. Anyway hope you liked it I'll see you in the next chapter.*

-katz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 542 31
"Is it really not all true? That you only need me because I'm a rare one?" "I didn't say that kitten, you did."
198 1 25
"If I wanted you dead, then you would be by now." "So you do like me." (Unedited story I wrote 2+ years ago and I felt like posting)
327K 14.1K 107
"You spoiled her so much she thinks she's the one in charge." "Grab your handcuffs so we can show her she's wrong."
19.3K 1.4K 11
"You underestimated a mother." "I would kill to keep my family safe and secure."