Izuku Midoriya: The High Noon...

By 082mec

Izuku Midoriya is known as the next Symbol of Peace, the next generation wielder of the mighty Quirk known as... More

Meet the Gunslinger
Entrance Exam and the First Patrol
Outed and Tested
Vigilante's Potential
Reinstated, Reloaded, and Ready to Go!
Sports Festival I
Sports Festival II
Origins and Re-introductions
Hunting the Hero Killer I
Hunting the Hero Killer II
Dates, Confrontations, and a Manhunt Begins
Battles and Meetings
Training Time!
Finals I
Finals II
Bath Time and Training Time! Part II
Forest Fights
Vigilante's Rage
All Might's Final Battle
Raid: Start!
Beat the Bird! Quick Draw vs Overhaul!
A Hero's Reward
Beginning Of the Road to Recovery
Sparring and Heroine Visits
Welcome Back Cinder!!

Celebration and the Training Camp

7.6K 123 85
By 082mec

A/N: Due to the response I got for why my Momo Lemon chapter was so popular, I'm going to try to expand upon the feelings of the girls who are in/will join Izuku's harem, starting with Cinder this chapter. Also, from this point on there are spoilers for Season 3 for anime-only people. You have have been warned!

I most likely will add in Itsuka and Jirou to the harem after the Training Camp and AFO & Overhaul battles.

P.S.: have any of you read the newest manga chapter? Because Itsuka... damn. Seriously though, damn.

————

After the four left The Chat Noir, they immediately headed to Izuku's dorm room. As soon as the door to his room was opened, he was thrown onto his bed by his three lovely ladies, and told to stay put.

"Don't move, Izuku. Just enjoy the show." Cinder said, slowly stripping herself of her dress. The other two did the same, leading Izuku to face the lovely ladies of his harem wearing only sexy lingerie of their respective colors. For Momo, she was in black, Mei was in brown, and Cinder was in red, and the three closely crawled up to him. They kissed him all over his face, covering it in lipstick, before slowly unbuttoning his blazer. They threw it to the side, and  stripped him, each woman focusing on a different clothing article. After about two minutes of kissing and stripping, Izuku was left in his boxers surrounded by his beautiful girlfriends.

"Before we start, I need to ask you two a question." Izuku said. The trio of women backed away from him, and sat across from him on his bed. Izuku looked to Cinder and Mei, and asked his question. "Why did you two fall in love with me? I know why from Momo, but Cinder, I know that a regular sexual reward would have ended in a One Night Stand, so why did you stay? On top of that, why let me start a harem after you did?" Izuku asked. At that, Cinder smiled.

"Well, to be honest, I admired you as a vigilante. Still do, actually. All my life I was told I could be given great power from my mother, and that by following her orders I could become the strongest human imaginable. So I obeyed. I built up an army, gathered spies and hackers, and prepared to raze the city I was raised in, all under false promises of power and her contempt for the world. My love for you begun when the vigilante Quick Draw began his hunt against my forces. My armies fell, intelligence lost, and do you know what I felt? Not contempt, not hate, not fear, but admiration. I admired your strength, your cunning. Things I strived for but could not fully achieve at your level at the time. I decided shortly after to abandon my mother and her plans, and take a train ride to where you were spotted last. Little did I know that this train ride would be fate having us meet. Tell me, do you believe in destiny? Because I believe that we were destined to meet. My admiration for your strength soon turned to love, and so I decided that as long as I got your love in the end, it didn't matter if you opened up your heart to others, for I am satisfied to have a spot in there dedicated to me." Cinder said.

"Wow, Cinder, I... I don't know what to say." Izuku responded, feeling a set of lips on his. Cinder pulled back after a few moments, placing a finger where her lips were.

"Then say nothing. Let us show you how we truly feel through our bodies." Cinder said, as Momo and Mei crawled up to his waist. Izuku cupped Cinder's face to enter a heated lip lock, as Momo and Mei were left to handle other things. Momo looked to his boxers, and, deciding to help out Cinder, started to rub the gunslinger through his underwear. Mei decided to help her out, and when he reached full mast the inventor pulled down his boxers, revealing him to the three women.

"Mmmph! Mmmm!" Cinder began to moan into the kiss when Izuku started to slowly rub her breasts. He reached behind her, and she aided the gunslinger in removing her bra, and allowed him to see her bare breasts. As the two continued to kiss, Momo and Mei teamed up to pleasure their gunslinger. Mei started to rub his pillar, while Momo gently started to kiss the tip. Izuku grunted into his kiss, and started to tease Cinder's nipples, pinching and pulling at the perfect pink nubs as their tongues swirled around each other. Down below, Momo took the top four inches of his shaft into her mouth, as Mei ran her tongue along the other six. Momo swirled her tongue around the head, and released her hold on his dick as he burst. He separated his kiss with Cinder, as she joined the other two. The three were on their knees now as Izuku sat at the edge of the bed.

"I've decided to have Cinder and Yaoyorozu-Chan here help me with another experiment of mine." Mei said, removing her bra. Momo did the same, and Cinder quickly caught on.

"I like where this is going..." Cinder said. The three then enveloped the dick of the gunslinger with their breasts, slowly rubbing him in sync.

"This feels amazing..." Izuku praised, as the ladies increased their pace, making him nurse again a few minutes later. "Now then, do you three want to begin the main course?" He asked, as his tower was still standing strong.

"Absolutely." The three of them said, as Izuku placed Cinder under him first. He moved down to remove her soaked panties, and slowly licked up from her folds up to her navel, then to her breasts, giving a kiss to each nipple as he licked his way up, and then to her lips to give her another kiss as the other two lined him up with Cinder's entrance. Izuku suddenly slammed himself into her, suppressing her moan of ecstasy with his kiss, and directly penetrated her cervix, entering her womb. From the outside, the two could see a bump indicating where Izuku's penis was inside her. The gunslinger started slowly, letting Cinder savor the feeling of him inside her once again before increasing his pace, filling the room with the sounds of patting flesh. He didn't leave the other two girls lonely, as he motioned for them to join him has he screwed Cinder's brains out.

"Yes! Yes! More more more!" Cinder moaned out. Izuku quickly removes himself from her, flipped her onto her stomach, and entered her again, hitting her with even more powerful thrusts from behind as he lifted her ass up to screw her more. Momo and Mei moved to Cinder's left and right, and he motioned for them to enter the same position as Cinder. The two complied, and he moved their panties out of the way to insert two fingers into each woman.

"Anh! Aaah!" Momo and Mei moaned, feeling his fingers hitting their depths. He slowed down his pace with Cinder a few minutes later, removing his hands from the other two to place on her sides so he could deliver even more powerful thrusts.

"Cinder, I'm..." Izuku said.

"In me! In me! So good! Let's cum together!" Cinder moaned out.

"Here...it...comes!" Izuku said, tightening his hold on her waist as he burst into the flame maiden.
She screamed as he filled her from the insides, her inner walls squeezing him for as much as he could release. Izuku bucked his hips just a little more to finish up in her, and slowly withdrew a few minutes later. Cinder then passed out, and he moved to the left to face Momo's ass.

"P-please, hurry and get inside..." She said, blushing heavily. Momo took the tie on her hair and removed it, allowing the silky raven strands to flow freely. She looked back at him with one finger at the corner of her mouth, making Izuku only want to do her more.

"I'm going in." He announced. He lined up his member wet with Cinder's juices, and easily entered Momo, who suppressed her moans as he started early.

"Momo, don't hide your voice from me." He said. He pecked her lips, and flipped her onto her back, as she latched her mouth onto his shoulder when he increased his pace. She placed her hands across his upper back, and her legs were in the air, until Izuku grabbed one. He rolled onto his side with Momo, entering from behind as he lifted one leg into the air.

"It feels so good!" Momo yelled as Izuku got up onto his knees. He placed her left leg up onto his shoulder, and grabbed her giant bouncing breasts as he pounded furiously into her.

"Aah! Cumming again!" Momo yelled, squeezing his member furiously with her pussy as she came.

"So tight..." Izuku grunted, feeling the grip of her insides. He lowered himself down to face-level with Momo, and kissed her.

"Cum with me too! Please! Aah!" Momo moaned as Izuku's thrusts went full power. They rolled again with Momo on the bottom, wrapping her legs around his lower back and her arms on his back, scratching down as she was fucked. A few minutes later, Izuku started slow, powerful thrusts, cumming into Momo as she screamed her fifth release.

"Aaaahn!" She moaned, feeling Izuku breach her womb directly to deposit his cum. She squeezed him inside as well to grab as much of his semen as she could, before he pulled out of her.

"My turn!" Mei exclaimed, as Momo also passed out. Mei jumped onto him, and kissed him furiously as she ground her womanhood onto him. She removed her panties, and slowly bottomed out like the other two, landing with a *pat* sound as he was all the way inside. Mei had to wait a moment before continuing, because she felt Izuku pressing against the roof of her womb, after he breached the cervix. She began to bounce on his lap, relishing the feeling of having him inside once more, moaning furiously as she bounced on his lap.

"Experimentation to the highest degree! Will we make a baby? Because I want yours!!" Mei yelled as Izuku thrusted in time with her bouncing. Izuku placed his hands on Mei's waist, and stopped her bouncing to thrust more intensely into her. He sat up, and she wrapped her arms around him as he increased his pace. After a few minutes of intense fucking she became a moaning mess, her target-like eyes almost seeming heart-shaped as she reached the end.

"Cumming! Cum with me! In me!" Mei moaned, as Izuku almost reached his limit.

"Cumming!" Izuku yelled, releasing his last load into Mei, who screamed her orgasm as she came. Izuku lifted her so that he could pull out, and laid down onto his bed, surrounded by his wonderful girlfriends. "I love you girls." He said, pulling the covers over the girls as he fell asleep.

...The Next Morning...

Izuku awoke the next morning, feeling a weight on his chest. Three to be exact, as he looked down to see Cinder, Momo, and Mei huddled together on his chest sleeping peacefully.

'I need to wake them up. We have that camp trip today.' The gunslinger thought, carefully shaking the girls awake. The three then woke up, with a cute yawn from Momo, as the trio stared into his eyes.

"Morning, Izuku." Cinder said.

"Morning, Izu." Greeted Mei.

"G-Good morning, Izuku." Momo said, blushing.

"I need to head down to the Support Department for something. Good luck with your trip!" Mei said, pecking him as she gathered her clothes. She redressed herself, and limped out of his room.

"Anyways, we have a trip to prepare for, right ladies?" Izuku asked, as the other two nodded. The three redressed, and made their way out of the room. Cinder had to hold onto his arm to support herself, while Momo could not move her legs, prompting Izuku to carry her like the last time they did it. They entered the main dorm, where the class was staring at him, blushing. The exceptions were Mineta, Bakugou, and Todoroki, for a multitude of reasons. The lumpy purple sack of dicks was raging about "not getting any", Todoroki was jealous due to the fact that Izuku was able to rail Momo, again, and Bakugou wanted nothing but to beat up Izuku after he lost in the Sports Festival, prompting him to ignore the fact that he got laid... again.

"Umm... sorry about the noise?" Izuku apologized, but his eyes shined with mischief when he noticed the jealous stares of Todoroki. "Hands off, Half-Ass, she's mine." He said with a grin, making Todoroki flare his left side. "I will kick your ass again. But before that, don't we have a trip to prep for?" He asked, as the class widened their eyes, and scrambled to set up their bags. Izuku guided his two 1-A girlfriends to their rooms to prepare, and he retreated to his own room to pack his bags.

He filled his bag with spare clothes and a book, and placed it to the side. He placed his guitar case on top of his bag, and opened it up. He moved aside the guitar to place his vigilante gear inside, keeping the cape with him to prep that as well. He placed spare ammo into his cape, and took out the rocket launcher he used during his fight with All Might. He reloaded it, and placed it in his cloak with spare rockets. He shoved in the same weapons from before, but filled it to the weight limit with spare ammo in both regular and titanium variant. He wrapped the cloak around his neck and put on a simple outfit of gray sweatpants, a hoodie, and running shoes, and he rolled up the sleeves to add white wraps that went from his elbows to his knuckles, and placed his new butterfly knife in his pocket after flipping the knife for about a minute. He grabbed his things and walked with the rest of the class to the bus, with Aizawa as the driver.

"Hurry up and get in. We don't have all day." Aizawa said, as the students boarded and took off for their trip.

"Where is the camp anyways?" Iida asked.

"You'll know it when you get there." Aizawa said, continuing to drive. Time passed, and the class was generally bored, even with simple car games.

"I'm booored!" Mina whined, as Izuku closed his book.

"I think I can help with that." He said, opening his guitar case. He pulled out his guitar, and tuned it for a moment before playing a song.

As he played his song, the students closed their eyes to enjoy the sounds of his guitar, and once he finished, the rest looked at him.

"That was amazing!" Mina said.

"Totally manly!" Kirishima praised.

"Dude, you need to teach me how to play like that." Jirou said, as Izuku put away his guitar.

"Thanks. I'll help you out with music things when we return from our trip." Izuku said. Suddenly, the bus stopped, and Aizawa faced the class.

"Everyone out." Aizawa said. The students exited, and looked confused as no camp was visible.

"Where's the camp?" Kaminari asked.

"It's about three miles that way." Aizawa said, pointing the direction the bus was facing. "Your first challenge is to make it there on your own. You have an hour. If you fail to make it, you don't get dinner." He closed the door to the bus, and started to drive away, as the class grew angry. Izuku smirked, and pulled out the rocket launcher from his cloak.

"I'll see ya guys later, alright?" He said with a teasing smirk, firing at the floor to launch himself into the roof of the bus. He landed silently, and sat on top looking backwards as golems rose from the earth to block the rest of the class. "I needed to practice accuracy anyways." Izuku said, pulling out his revolver. He put a silencer on it from his bag, and aimed at the golems. He fired three shots, and as the distance got further he toppled more golems with headshots and body shots, leaving a trail of bullet casings as the bus made it to the camp a few minutes later.

"Time to wait." Aizawa said to himself, exiting the bus. "Finally. Some peace and quiet. At least no annoying vigilante is here to..." He trailed off when he saw Izuku waving at him from the top of the bus. "Annoy... me... dammit."

"'Sup." Izuku waved, hopping off. He strolled past Aizawa, and walked towards the cabins. "I'll be setting up my room now. See 'ya." Izuku said. Once he reached his room, he laid down his bags, keeping the guitar case, and walked back to the main lobby.

'Wait...' The gunslinger thought. 'Forest... golems... I know where we are!' He thought. "This is the Forest of Magical Beasts, isn't it?" He asked himself.

"Correct." A voice said from behind him. He turned around to see a team of three women and one giant muscular man dressed in a combination of a cat and a marching band member, colored differently between the four. In front of them was a little boy with a red hat with horns on it, looking like he really didn't want to be there.

"You're The Pussycats, aren't you?" He asked.

"Once again, correct!" The blonde one in blue said. "I'm Pixie Bob." She said.

"I'm Ragdoll! Nice to meet you!" The woman in yellow with green hair said.

"I'm Mandalay." Said the one in short brown hair in red.

"And I'm Tora." Said the muscular man in brown.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Midoriya Izuku." He said, introducing himself. "I have no Quirk, but Nezu sent me to train with the rest."

"Oh! He hold us! You're the special case. Anyways, congrats on making it here first. You have to make your dinner yourself. By the way..." Pixie Bob said, sliding a slip of paper into his hands. He looked at the piece of paper, and saw that it was her phone number. "I love watching trainees grow and develop into powerful heroes. I hope you show me how truly special you are~" She purred, as Mandalay and the little boy walked up to him.

"This is my nephew Kouta." Mandalay said. "Say hi." She said to the child.

"Hi, Kota. I'm Midoriya Izuku." He said.

"I hate heroes!" Kouta said, raising a foot towards Izuku's "special area". The gunslinger caught his foot last second, and gently put it down.

"Yeah, That ain't happening. You see, I have three women currently in my life that I want to make the happiest at all times, and that area is very important, so please don't hit it." He said.

"Fine. What's your stupid Quirk anyways?" Kouta asked.

"Actually, I don't have one. Why?" Izuku asked.

"I find the idea of heroes and villains stupid. All they do is kill each other in the streets in flashy costumes like idiots with their flashy Quirks." He said. A hand was then placed on his head, and Izuku saw that it was Mandalay that silenced him.

"Now, now Kouta, enough about that." She said.

"Fine, I'll stop. I still see them all as idiots." Kouta said. "I'm going to my room." He said, leaving.

"*sigh*, I wish his parents were still here..." Mandalay said.

"What happened to them?" Izuku asked.

"Did you know the team Water Horse?" She asked. He nodded. "They were killed by a villain. Kouta believes that his parents chose their jobs over him, so he despises Quirk society." She explained. "I'm taking care of him in place of my sister."

"Ah, I see. I think I can help him." Izuku said.

"How?" Mandalay responded.

"Well, he hates Quirks, right? Why not have someone with no Quirk talk to him?" He said. "The Worst he can hate me for is being a hero, but I can talk him out of that mentality."

"I really hope you can. I fear for his future if he continues to feel the way he does." Mandalay said. "Anyways, it appears that the rest of the students are arriving. I'll leave you to do your own thing for now. I need to introduce myself and the team. Later." She said, leaving. Izuku chuckled, and walked to the group, who were panting from the long trip.

"Damn you Midoriya..." Some of the class said, as he simply chuckled again. He felt a deadly aura behind him, and turned around to see Cinder and Momo glaring angrily.

"You left us." Cinder said.

"Ah... Sorry." Izuku responded. "How about this: I make you dinner as an apology, and we forget this ever happened."

"That sounds... ideal..." Momo said, excited by the promise of food.

"Alright! Let's begin!" The Pussycats said, marking the start of hell for the students of 1-A, and 1-B, who came along separately.

————
A/N: I have no shame in saying that most of this was porn. Like, no shame whatsoever. Other than that, I guess this can be used to celebrate the start of Season Three.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 4.8K 46
Izuku discovers he has a quirk, but it was kept secret from him do to it's nature. Now it has awakened and is far more powerful thanks to One For All...
103K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
25.7K 875 37
Hi, I'm new at this! The image above is drawn by moi. However Boku no hero academia BNHA belong to Kōhei Horikoshi. This is my first time writing a f...
94.5K 2.1K 14
Izuku midoriya was born with a quirk, fit for a villain. Nothing like his mothers or fathers. When his quirk manifested, he lost control and killed p...