Unexpected - Park Jimin

By Lillyfictions

"Agonizingly slow you lifted your head up to meet the eyes of your consoling stranger. A dark brown gaze fill... More

Chapter 1: How it all began
Chapter 2: Gosh darn wires
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : Once in a lifetime opportunity
Chapter 5: The contract
Chapter 6: The phone-call
Chapter 7: apartment tour
*Chapter 8: A walk of shame
Chapter 9: hickeys and breakfast
Chapter 10: Celebration
*Chapter 12: The press always finds a way
Chapter 13: Nightmare come true
Chapter 14: Record studio
Chapter 15: First challenge
Chapter 16: Restless nights
Chapter 17: PDA
Chapter 18: Highschool lovers
Chapter 19: Fancafe
Chapter 20: Bad News
Chapter 21: Wise Guru Magic
Chapter 22: Autumn Leaves
Chapter 23: Revelation
Chapter 24: Interview
Chapter 25: Fancafe 2
Chapter 26: Oppa's advice
Chapter 27: First TV appearance
Chapter 28: Caught in the headlights
Chapter 29: Night Out
Chapter 30: Let it out
*Chapter 31: Pouring Rain
*Chapter 32: Can't keep my hands to myself
*Chapter 33: Note
*Chapter 34: Perfect Match
Chapter 35: Tricky Interview
*Chapter 36: Dinner for 18
Chapter 37: MAMA awards pt.1
Chapter 38: Fancafe 3
Chapter 39: MAMA awards pt.2
Chapter 40: Memories
Chapter 41: Lazy Days
Chapter 42: Epilogue

Chapter 11: Sweet kisses

276 10 9
By Lillyfictions

The next Sunday morning...

Leaving the kitchen heading for your room, you tried to decide what you were going to do with your free day. You knew that most of the boys already had plans, so you would have to do something on your own or find someone who was still free. Considering your different options, your head in the clouds you tiptoed through the corridors when a hand gently grabbed your wrist to turn you around. "Y/N," his melodious voice somehow always managed to capture all of your attention, tearing you out of your thoughts in a split second, making your heart jump lightly. "Ehm," he stopped, looking nervously at the ground, teeth sinking into his lower lip as he thought of what to say. You looked at him in awe, cooing in delight, since you had never seen him nervous before, he looked undeniably cute. The all so confident Jimin was now standing in front of you, his hand nervously scratching his neck, the tip of his ears tinted in a light red. Even though you had stopped in your movement and were standing still in front of him, he hadn't let go of your hand, encompassing you wrist softly with his gentle fingers. 

His thumb mindlessly stroked over your skin, a sweet gesture he wasn't even aware of, making a blush slowly creep up to your cheeks. His other hand ran through his jet black hair, pushing it back before letting it messily fall back onto his forehead, a habit of his you secretly loved since it exposed his heavenly forehead for a few short seconds. His eyes fixed the ground before hesitantly meeting yours, a sheepish smile on his plump lips. 

"Can I take you on a date?" he finally asked in a breath, instantly making you blush and smile cutely. He slightly tilted his head to the right, eyes tracing over you flustered features, as he grinned happily, revealing his crooked front tooth. "I take that as a yes," Jimin beamed and softly stroke your hand one last time before letting go of it. "Can you be ready in half an hour?" he asked walking backward, already starting to head to his room even though he was still facing you. "Yes," you answered, laughing at how cute he looked. He held his two thumbs up in approval, nearly bumping into the door of his room before he disappeared from your sight. Now that he was gone and you could safely fangirl, you couldn't stop smiling to yourself.

A slight chuckle made you turn around, meeting Taehyung's mischievous eyes. He was leaning in the doorframe of his room, observing you with his arms crossed over his chest. "We have to talk Skittles.", "Stop calling me Skittles already," you retorted looking at him in an annoyed way even though a smile was evident on your lips. He had started to call you that ever since he saw you devour the snack in front of a movie and now he wouldn't stop calling you that nickname. "No way," he chuckled, shaking his head softly, making his hair bounce around his head, "It suits you so well."

You snickered, giving up on changing his mind, knowing that he was just too stubborn. "Come here," he waved you towards him, sighing in annoyance as you only slowly walked towards him. He dragged you by your two hands to make you move faster and pulled you into a bone-crushing hug, a content grin lifting up his lips. Fidgeting lightly in his arms, you fought for some space so you could properly breathe again before you hugged him back and comfortably laid your head against his chest. This wasn't something unusual for you two, hugging had become something very natural and comforting, showing each other your affection. You stayed like that for a few seconds before you looked up to him. "So what do you want to talk about? I kind of have to get ready for a date..." you grinned. "Do you have a crush on Jimin?" he asked smirking with one brow arched. You blushed, averting your gaze to the floor, fixing your socks that suddenly seemed much more interesting than Taehyung's curious eyes that were boring holes into your skull. Did you have a crush on Jimin? You had always felt this connection to him but you had never tried to put a label on it. Remembering the slightest of his touches made your heart tremble and butterflies arise in your stomach, a warm feeling spreading in your whole body. That feeling had just gotten worse since that famous drunken night where you had ended up sleeping in his embrace. "My heart beats faster when he's close to me," you mumbled as if to yourself, thinking out loud, "He makes me feel... different". Having heard what you had so incomprehensibly muttered, Taehyung chuckled lightly, ruffling your hair with a knowing grin. "You do have a crush on him," he giggled. "Don't worry, I won't tell him," he added with a whisper and winked at you. "You better not!" you laughed, weakly punching his chest to underline your words. Realizing that you were losing precious time, you started to struggle in his arms, trying to free yourself from his hug. "Now let me go! I have to get ready," you whined while laughing. He tickled you a bit causing you to laugh out loud with a slight squeak noise, before letting you go. "Have fun!" he cheered softly and you winked at him before running to your room laughing.

After rummaging through your closet, you decided to wear black skinny jeans, with a cute blouse, and your hair loose in waves.
Coming out of your room, you found Jimin already leaning against the door of his room, looking at his phone. When he heard you come out his eyes trailed up from the screen, looking up your figure, a smile spreading on his lips. "No dress for me?" he asked pouting childishly, making you smile. "I didn't know what you were planning to do, so I opted for the more practical option." 

"Probably a good idea," he laughed. "Practical and cute," he smiled, winking at you. "What a charmer," you chuckled. "I know right?" he grinned at your comment before reaching for your hand. Not giving you the time to realize what he just did, he gave you a quick peck on the cheek, making you blush at the very first minute of your first date. You intertwined your fingers with his' and he led you out of the apartment. 

On the way down in the elevator, Jimin gave you a black mask and took one out for himself. "I would like to see your face during our entire day, but this is just safer. Less recognizable..." he explained, a sorry expression on his features. You felt bad for him and wanted to reassure him that you understood and were thankful for his thoughtfulness. You smiled softly and squeezed his hand. "Let's see it like something more mysterious," you winked at him before putting on the mask that covered your lower face. He chuckled lightly and put on his mask. You were going to miss seeing his smile, but somehow it was also enticing to only be able to see each other's eyes. It intensified your eye contact even more. 

Gently holding your hand again, Jimin guided you through the streets of Seoul, making butterflies flutter wildly in your stomach because of the continuous skinship, a perpetual warmth present on your cheeks. "Do you know how to rollerskate?" Jimin inquired, turning his head towards you with a puppy like expression. You smiled brightly, nodding your head at his cuteness. You hadn't been skating in a long time, but you had always enjoyed doing it. So what could go wrong?

You laughed out loud while skating around in circles, barely holding up by spreading out your arms widely. You had forgotten how fun rollerskating was. After all this time it was hard to get back into it, so you struggled quite a bit with your balance at the beginning and held on tightly to Jimin so you wouldn't fall to the ground like an overweight elephant. 

He only chuckled and patiently waited for you to get the hang of it again, his hands holding you safely around your waist, which didn't help with your concentration either. He was patient, a soft smile on his lips even when you failed for the millionth time, catching you whenever you were about to fall. The way his arms would reach around you every time never ceased to unleash butterflies in your stomach, his care bringing heat to your cheeks. Skating around slowly you got the hang of it, keeping his hand in yours just in case you'd lose your balance again. 

You were taking a pause, standing at the border when Jimin purposefully ran into you, hugging you from the back, causing you both to circle around each other in uncontrolled loops. You both had to hold on tight so you wouldn't fall over, supporting each other's balance while laughing timidly. "I thought this would happen," he chuckled close to your ear, making you hold on tighter to his arms, a broad smile on your lips. 

When you finally slowed down you could feel Jimin's head resting on your shoulder, his breath teasingly tickling the crook of your neck. His arms around your waist, he held you tightly against his chest, making you feel this sense of protection and care you had felt in the corridor weeks ago. Butterflies awoke in your stomach, making a light giggle escape your lips. Jimin stayed like that for a few seconds, head resting comfortably, lips nearly brushing against your skin, his warm breath fanning over your neck. Your hearts beat in unison, as you both enjoyed the other's presence. Slowly he pulled away, arms unlinking from around you, breaking the sweet moment. "Let's go. It's getting late and we haven't eaten yet," he said softly and took your hand, pulling you with him across the roller skating floor towards the exit. You were disappointed, that he had ended your moment so abruptly, but you also realized that you were starving.

You wandered through Seoul, trying to find a place to eat and ended up at a food truck in the middle of a park. Some people would have found it to casual for a date, but you thought that it was perfect. The sun was already setting and the beautiful fairy lights decorating the park had enchanted you the second you had seen them. The food truck was settled in the middle of the green, a few tables were set around it and soft music gave it all a cozy and sweet vibe. "Are you sure you don't want anything fancier?" Jimin asked you worriedly, making sure that you were happy with your choice and not just settling with it for convenience. "Yes, I'm sure. It's perfect," you assured him with a soft voice and smiled, squeezing his hand, "I don't need fancy. Simple can be good too."

You never ceased to surprise him. He had never met anyone like you before. 

Other girls would have picked the fanciest restaurant in Seoul, but here you were, in the middle of a public park at a simple food truck. He loved that about you, the fact that you were so easy-going, always trying to see the optimistic point of view. He chuckled. She's adorable. He could see that you were enchanted by the romantic setting and he had to agree that it was a special place. But he could've taken you anywhere and it wouldn't have changed a thing for him since the only thing he could look at seemed to be you. You were beautiful with your soft hair gently waving around your face, eyes shimmering in delight. He could only see your eyes because of the mask, but you were still stunning to look at, your big, beautiful eyes pulling him in like a magic spell. The mask just appeared to add this mysterious touch to you that attracted him even more. He had asked you on a date, although with a hammering heart, after weeks of living together, because he hadn't been able to suppress his feelings anymore. He wanted to know if you could become something. Something more than what you were now. He wanted to explore these feelings he had for you because he had finally realized that they weren't going away, they were staying in his heart, persistent, only waiting to bloom.

You bought some food and sat down at one of the tables. He looked around, nearly no people were at this place, only a few couples lingered around, focused on their conversation. Night had silently fallen, burying everything in the shadows, only the fairy lights gently spreading their soft light. Slowly he removed his mask, confident that they wouldn't be discovered, taking in a deep breath when the fresh air wafted freely around his mouth and nose. Following his actions, trusting his judgment, you did the same. Smiling contently you arched your head back, taking in a breath of air. 

You put the mask down and smiled sweetly at him, happy to be able to see your date's dazzling laugh. Jimin's eyes crinkled cutely when he saw your reaction, biting his lip, as he thought of how cute you looked. You started to talk and joked around, eating your food with content hums. The conversation never got boring, new subjects coming up effortlessly, words flowing easily.  He learned a lot about you that night, your past, how you grew up, what made you what you were now. He felt closer to you, his heart reaching out to yours, realizing that you both had had tough periods to go through. Although you had had hardships, you were still so joyful and determined, living your life to the fullest, not letting yourself get torn down by others. He admired you immensely for your mental strength, for your will to pursue your dreams even though your family was against it. He had been lucky with his supportive family. Although the conversation got quite serious, you had elegantly managed to come back to the brighter side of things, making him laugh with silly anecdotes from your childhood.

Your laugh charmed him, making him feel all warm inside and revealing butterflies in his stomach that he hadn't felt in a long time. Butterflies that he didn't want to accept, scared of the feelings that came with them. He felt like himself around you, like nothing, not the opinion of others, not even a contract could retain him from doing what he wanted. But he knew just too well, that this feeling of freedom could be very dangerous too, making you forget all risks and boundaries.

The music that had lowly played in the background was louder now and people had started to dance to the slow songs. Smiling softly, you looked at the couples dancing, gently moving to the song. Feeling eyes on you, you turned your attention back to your date, cheeks blushing when you realized that he had looked at you while your attention had been on the others. The corner of his lips lifted up cheekily as he reached out his hand, presenting it to you so you could take it "Can I have this dance?" he invited dramatically, eyes twinkling softly.  

"It would be my pleasure," you bowed deeply, placing your hand in his with a giggle. You stood up and he gently pulled you towards the dancing people, making you disappear in the midst of them. Mimicking the others, you hesitantly rested your arms around his neck, a blush furiously taking over your cheeks as his hands found your waist, fingers lightly pressing into your sides. Slowly you started to move to the song, a smile on your lips as you avoided looking at him, your heart hammering in your chest. You could feel his gaze on you, yet you couldn't bring yourself to face him, you were just too shy to look into his eyes when you were dancing this close to a romantic song. He cooed silently as he looked at your flustered face, shyness having taken over your usually rather bold personality. Slowly he dipped down, gently placing his forehead against yours, making you meet his eyes for the first time since you had left your table. "Look at me," he whispered softly, making you nod slowly, gaze getting lost in his. All of your attention had shifted onto him, his entrancing brown eyes, his elegant features, his messy black hair, and cute smile. You parted again, not breaking your eye contact, sweetly looking at each other as if you were all alone, cut off from the outside. A hair strand slipped in front of his eyes and you gently tugged it away, slowing down in the motion, your finger gently stroking his jaw. The action reminded you of the day you had first met, making you smile at the thought of how far you had come. 

A question had lingered on your mind the entire evening, a question you had been too scared to ask, but you knew that you had to. "Jimin?" you asked softly, "Yes?" he answered, slowly swaying you both from side to side, tracing a small imaginary circle with your enlaced figures. 

"Every time we're close..." you halted, trying to find the right words, " I feel like we have this connection and I can feel that something is about to happen-", "but it never does... because I pull away?" he finished your sentence with a worried look. You nodded, your gaze breaking away from his' again, as you nibbled on your lower lip. You were scared of his answer, scared to be disappointed, scared your feelings weren't mutual, scared that you had, as usual, moved too fast. 

"Y/N," he breathed, gently reaching for your face to make you look at him. Your eyes met again and you could see the intensity in his look, wiping away all of your worries and doubts. "You make me feel emotions I haven't felt in a long time and quite honestly, I'm scared," his voice was soft and he wasn't able to hide the light trembling in it. "Ever since I first saw you, you mesmerized me. I don't know what you do to me-" he was nearly whispering now and had slightly leaned in closer to you, steadily decreasing the distance between your lips. Pounding hard in your chest, your heart tried to keep up with the whirlwind of emotions building up inside of you, threatening to burst into a swarm of butterflies. 

"A-and I don't want to hold back anymore. I can't," he whispered, desire shimmering softly in his eyes. Heart trembling at his words, you stared into his eyes, not able to look away. 

"Then shut up and kiss me already, Park Jimin," you whispered in a breath, giving him the last cue he needed before he closed the distance between you. His lips tenderly touched yours, melting into a sweet kiss. His hands around your waist, he pulled you closer to him, making a smile spread across your lips, softly breaking the kiss. He chuckled and kissed you again, softly nipping at your lower lip, before deepening the kiss, transforming any kind of thought into a useless mush, making you melt into his touch. Your hands trailing to his face, you kissed him back, reveling in these sweet emotions that were taking over your body and conquering your heart. 

***********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.6K 39
I believe that when two people are in love with each other you can see it in their eyes. The way they look at each other, the way they stare at each...
167K 7K 41
"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of laughter. but no matter your reaction, T...
2K 157 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
18.3K 792 32
My breath hitched. I wasn't expecting this. How did this happen? "...i promised not to hurt you and to protect you but... i'm sorry i have to do thi...