Malibu (Taylor Caniff FanFic)

By AuthorSL

WARNING: LITERALLY don't read. I wrote this when I was 13 and was so bad at writing. It's so cringey and I ne... More

Malibu (Taylor Caniff Fan Fic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N but important
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Clearification

Chapter 20

8.5K 262 43
By AuthorSL

foreshadowing in last chapter bye

--

•[JESS' POV]•

From: Brad

Hey, I just landed. Where are you?

To: Brad

I'm outside of the airport at the pick up area, btw there are paparazzi, out your hood up I don't want to ruin your life!

From: Brad

K i will. Wow it's crazy how famous you have become.

I saw Brad walk out of the airport with his hood up and sunglasses.

I didn't yell his name like I usually would've, I don't want his life to be ruined.

I see him spot me, damn, he looks so good. I guess I've always had a thing with him since we were in middle school.

He starts to walk over, dragging his luggage behind him.

I smiled as he approached, "I've missed you!" I say hugging him.

"I've missed you too!" He responds hugging back.

I pull away for the hug, I could feel the cameras going off around us, "Let's get in the car." I tell him, he nods in response.

"Want me to drive?" Brad offered.

"Nah, I know this area better than you." I laughed as I got in the car and turned on the gas. "Wanna go to lunch to catch up?"

"Sure." He smiled.

"Cool, there's a good cafe down the street. It reminds of the one at home." I said while I navigated my way out of the confusing airport parking lot.

•TAYLORS POV•

"Just in! A picture of surfer, Jess Stevenson and a mystery boy hugging at the Hawaii International Airport. Sources say he is from her hometown, Malibu. Could this be her boyfriend? Did she lie in her press conference? Lets go to Danielle who has the scoop." A lady on E! News said.

I examined the picture carefully, when I realized who it was, it was Brad. Shit.

"Cameron! Aaron!" I yelled through our house in Malibu, it doesn't really look like we're leaving soon. Three week vacation my ass. Bart didn't even want us to go on this, but now that we haven't come back,he's going to be pissed. But it's not like it matters anyways, he can shove that money up his ass.

"What?" Cameron says walking in with sweatpants and no shirt on. (A/N: Cameron is my life bye I can't even breathe anymore)

"Huh?" Aaron says entering the room with a new haircut. (A/N: WHICH MAKES ME WANNA CRY HE LOOKS GORG)

"I need a plane ticket to Hawaii, now." I spoke up.

"Hell nah, you aren't going to Hawaii, Taylor. " Aaron told me.

"She's just going to push you away." Cameron added on.

Hayes then walked into the room, "She got a new boyffff, just move on!" He laughed.

"Do you ever shut the fuck up?" I said, annoyed.

"ZAYYUMM" Cam said making the püma face.

Hayes kept laughing and left the room.

"He has bad intentions, I hate to say it, but I think he was the one who tried to rape her.." I said, looking down.

"I don't know Taylor, I don't want something to happen to you again." Aaron said.

-----

lol at my authors notes

you're welcome for the update NOW GO READ

UNDERCOVER PAPARAZZI

vote comment share and follow or else.

-holls

All Rights Reserved © 2014

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 428 24
Tiffany Caniff is Taylor Caniff's 16 year old sister, Taylor ends up having to take Tiffany to Magcon. What will happen, will she fall in love with...
699K 11.8K 30
WARNING: Literally don't even read this it's soooo cringy I was like 12 and thought magcon was amazing. Lmao. Don't read this it literally sucks and...
67.7K 2.3K 47
Brianna grew up in Atlanta and didn't want her life to be anywhere else. That's until her best friend Sammi forces her to go on a summer trip to Cali...
1.5K 76 20
Jennifer and Laney are best friends coming out of high school. Jennifer had a rough life. Jennifer has been begging to move to CA with laney. Does sh...