Awaiting Adventures ( tom hol...

By EstherLee81

"Any other requests Tom for the Press Tour?" "Can my best friend come?" "Haz is already coming." "No I mean... More

1
2
3
4
Instagram
5
Instagram
6
Instagram
7
8
Instagram
9
10
11
12
13
Instagram
14
15
16
17
Instagram
18
19
20
21
22
23
Instagram
24
25
Instagram
26
27
Instagram
Twitter
new story !!!
28
29
30
oh snap
always be you
A/N
Same Mistakes
Oblivious
Love Unfinished
Touch
Worry
Sus
Rebound
No help
Instagram
Alright plan
Little secrets for little Paddy
Night before Christmas
Oh Boy
Instagram
Hints and Clues
Barrier
Paying the price
Sugary Sweet
Maybe
Healing Tactics
New but good
Instagram
Clueless
A/N
New Chap Yo

Holiday Houses !

10.2K 158 86
By EstherLee81

Before the chapter starts, I'm gonna be going through all of the chapters and deleting those that are i r r e l e v a n t. So yeah, I was originally thinking about redoing the entire story but that's too much time I don't have, maybe over the summer. Okay, proceed and enjoy please. 

Tom's POV

I gasped for air as Paddy sat on the floor giggling his heart out surrounded by our cookies that we had just made.

"Well that's not fair, isn't it Paddy?" I asked through my laughs and his face was red from the lack of air he was receiving as he clutched his stomach.

"No! You're the one who dropped the batch!" He exclaimed tossing one of the sweet treats at his older brother.

"Blimey, what's goin on here?" My dad came in, staring at us his chaotic sons.

"Tom-" I stopped the thirteen year old before he could speak,

"Paddy dropped all the cookies Dad!" I yelled in a childish manor and Paddy still couldn't control his laughing and pointed at me while shaking his head.

"Paddy why did you do that?" Dom asked and I cleared my throat finally breathing a deep breath and my brother's giggles set me off once more.

"Whatever, just clean it up. Where's the twins?" He asked and shrugged my shoulders while trying to maintain a serious face but it seemed impossible. My dad waved it off and left the kitchen, I turned back to Paddy who literally looked like he was dying.

"We have no more cookies left Paddy!" I exclaimed, and he shook his head apologizing through his bursts of laughter. Tessa walked up behind me to see the commotion, and saw food on the ground.

Being the dog she is, she picked one up and I yelled at her making Paddy yell with laughter. I rolled my eyes, not helping my giggles.

"What're we gonna feed Ev?" I asked him while he picked up the delicious cookies I was looking forward to.

"Ev's coming?" He asked excitement laced in his voice. I nodded my head, watching him place them all on the plate to bring to the garbage.

"Yes she's coming, and she was looking forward to our treats you idiot, now what're we supposed to do?" I asked, while he threw them away in the waste basket and he shrugged his shoulders choking on a laugh.

"We can eat the ginger bread houses?" Paddy asked turning back to me, ruffling his hand through his red hair. I shook my head at him.

"We're supposed to make them, you div!" I shouted at him, in a playful angry tone. He giggled even more and I chuckled.

"I'll ask Evie to pickup some for us to make then," I spoke picking up my phone from the counter. I tapped on Instagram, sliding my finger across the screen and started filming myself.

"So, Paddy and I here, decided to make some festive cookies for the holidays. As I was handing him the cookies, I thought he had taken a strong grip on it and he drops them! All over the floor! So now, Paddy, where are the cookies?" I asked, flipping the camera on my cell.

He opens the trash can lid, and pointed.

"In the garbage." He pouted playfully,

"Right, so, that was a total and complete fail." I commented before the time cut off. I shook my head and added a text to the story.

Paddy and I aren't the best bakers around town.

I posted that to my Instagram story, I clicked around my phone a few times to press on Evie's contact to ring her. As the phone rang, I watched Paddy give Tessa a treat from the counter and I smiled at the two.

"Yes." Evie replied, catching me off guard.

"Hi bear, whatcha doin?" I asked,

"I just got done with dinner with Maisie, how are you?"

"Good, we have a slight problem though honey." The pet name slipped from my mouth and Paddy's face had a little bit of confusion in it but he shrugged it off.

"What are you on about?" She asked.

"Paddy here, say hi paddy."

"Hi Evie!" His high pitched voice greeted my love and he came by the phone.

"Had dropped the cookies we were gonna eat, so if you don't mind, can you stop by the shop and grab some of the Pillsbury cookie dough mix or somethin?" I asked, tapping my fingers against the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, yeah, that's no problem. You're at your parents right?" She asked me, and I cleared my throat.

"Indeed I am, I'll see you soon?"

"Unfortunately." She teased and I rolled my eyes and Paddy let out a giggle.

"Okay bye loser." I fired back,

"Byeee." She sang out before I heard the two beeps come from my phone signifying that she had ended the call.

I sighed and glanced at my brother, who was now walking towards the living room.

___________

"Evie!" Paddy yelled, jumping up from the sofa and engulfing my girlfriend in a hug. Bloody hell, I never realized how petite she is until she stands next to Paddy who is almost her height.

"Paddy! I saw you like two days ago but I missed you!" She giggled, hugging him back before her hazel eyes met mine.

"Hi Thomas." She said after hugging Paddy and approached me.

"Hi Evelyn." I replied, a playful look danced in her eyes.

"I have what you asked for."

"How could I be so sure, this could be a scam." I joked. She rolled her eyes and held the bag full of the cookie supplies in front of me.

"So what do you wanna do first, ginger bread houses or cookies?" I asked, and her eyes widened and she giggled.

"I didn't know we were making ginger bread houses!" She gasped.

"Ev I told you!" I exclaimed as she grabbed Paddy's hand to lead him into the kitchen to show her the ginger bread houses. I was left alone in the family room.

"Guess we're making houses then." I mumbled to myself.

________

"Tom! No!" Evie yelled in my ear as I tried to place one of the walls on the little platform. My phone was propped up in front of us three and Evie and I were creating our own house while the thirteen year old made his. The pack only came with two houses.

My phone was set up against the box, live streaming us on instagram. So Evelyn and I had to be extra cautious even more cautious with our actions. I had already kissed Evie on the cheek and was more touchy  with her in front of Paddy making the young boy very suspicious.

"I'm showing the viewers our house, quit it or else our house will be a disaster." She scolded me, grabbing the sack of icing.

"Okay fine, I'll help Paddy then." I sassily replied and she glared at me. I giggled at her and she rolled her eyes while a small smile appeared on her pink lips.

She gazed up at the phone and she read the comments my fans were leaving on the screen, I busied myself with Paddy's house he was struggling to get standing up on itself.

"What are we doing? Making ginger bread houses for the holidays." She read aloud.

"Can you give us a tour of the house? Why yes! Welcome to Tom and I's humble home. It's not quite finished yet, Tommy can you please help me?" She whined, I huffed staring at her.

"What, Evelyn needs my help?" I mocked, and she shoved me slightly and I walked closer to her to our house.

"Actually, with that attitude-"

"I was joking bear, what do you need me to do?" I asked.

"Lot's of things." She spoke.

"I need you to get the hole in between the door and fill it with the icing. It's too hard for me to fit in there." She instructed me, giving me the icing pack.

"What makes you think I can do it?" I asked grabbing the pack from her, sliding the house towards me.

"I don't know, you can always fit big things  in tight spaces." Her innocent comment made me burst out in laughter at her innuendo. Paddy looked at us confused and she giggled too.

"On with it Tom! Fill it!"

"That's what she said." I said quickly, fixing the house and Evie hit my arm as I chuckled.

"Anyways, Tom after you're done. The viewers want to see our house. Do you need any help Paddy?" She asked my younger brother and he shook his head while he placed the gum drops on his house.

"Okay done." I informed, pulling back from the house and Ev thanked me. She stood in my
place in front of the phone.

"We still need to decorate but, I'll show you guys what we have." She smiled at the camera.

"So, Tommy when you and I get a house, this is what it's gonna be alright?" She joked and I giggled nodding my head watching her.

"So, here we have our house. It is a two story house, and we have a garden in the front for our kids to play in." She slipped up and glanced at me. I awkwardly coughed, and picked up where she left off.

I could already see the comments saying,

Their house? As in house they would live in together?

EVELYN SAID OUR KIDS. TOMEVE CONFIRMED.

TOMEVE !!!

OUR. KIDS.

AH SHIT TEA IS HOT.

SHIP IS HAPPENING

"Here are the little shrubs in the garden that we both made and yet we still have to decorate the house." I light heartedly spoke, Ev nodded her head popping a gumdrop in her mouth. I turned my head towards her and gazed at her plump lips turn up into a smile.

"Open." She instructed for me, I dropped my jaw and she threw a sugary gum drop in my mouth while soft laughs left her mouth.

I almost forgot it wasn't the two of us until Paddy had spoken.

"I wanna show my house after you guys stop being gross." Paddy spoke behind me and Evelyn started laughing.

I scoffed ruffling his hair, "We are not!" I argued.

He rolled his eyes and started talking to the camera, something he was very good at. He stood between Evie and I explaining his odd home he made.

I kept on staring at my love, amazed at her beauty and she continued making our little house. Her curled hair fell over her shoulders, and she pressed her lips together in hard concentration while she did what she did.

I watched her delicate hands, place buttons on the roof of the house and she organized the colors for it even. Evie's head tilted and her eyebrows furrowed when trying to make the house look perfect.

"Hey Paddy, can you go grab my charger upstairs? My phone's gonna die." I asked him suddenly, being the youngest of the family. He was used to us bossing him around and he had to do it. But I used it to my advantage when I could.

"Now?" He whined, I glared at him. He rolled his eyes at me and left his house on the counter for the viewers to see.

"Oh Tom, I can get it." Evie offered but Paddy had already gone off to get it.

"I actually need your help over here," I cleverly spoke, walking behind the telephone to the other side so we were now out of shot and all the viewers could see was their shabby ginger bread houses.

I stood there going through a drawer, pretending I needed something. Evie approached me, gazing into the drawer and I knew we didn't have much time so I slammed the drawer shut.

I reached behind her, and gripped her small waist  and pulled her closer to me and I stooped my head down to kiss her. Our lips collided and I still got butterflies in my heart. She tasted like the candy we had been eating and her lips were so soft.

She pulled away staring into my eyes with a small smirk on her lips.

"Uhhhhhh-" We were interrupted by Paddy who was staring at us with my charger in his hand. My eyes widened, and he was waiting for us to answer.

Evie jumped away from me embarrassed, I pressed my finger against my lips. To instruct him to be quiet about it and I was shaking my head and waving my hands. I pointed at my phone, while mouthing,

"Don't say anything."

He gulped and nodded his head, Evie sheepishly look at him and forced back a giggle.

"Got the scissors." I quickly said, grabbing scissors suddenly from the drawer and appeared in front of the camera.

Paddy stood dumbfounded and Evie chuckled, "Paddy you wanna help me get something upstairs?" Evie asked the boy and he immediately caught on.

"Uh hello, we have houses to make!" I exclaimed and Evie rolled her eyes and flipped me off.

I just hope Paddy understands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 406 21
*A Tom Holland Fanfic* Lucy Reid has been best friends with Harrison (Haz) Osterfield for years now, She hopes to be a successful actress in a crazy...
64.5K 2K 46
**π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳π˜₯ π˜‰π˜°π˜°π˜¬ 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜”π˜¦π˜΅π˜©π˜°π˜₯ 𝘚𝘦𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴** When Y/N and Tom break up, they realise that living their seperate lives is harder than...
230K 5.1K 29
{Completed} This is about how when you move to London, you get an apartment there, only to realize that your apartment was next to Tom Holland's. Ov...