Love - BTS Jungkook FF ✔️

By GoldxxxMoon

"Ah! Human beings!" "..." "Maven?" "Yeah, Cal?" "Who the hell are these 7 hot guys? They're giving me anxiety... More

Preview
I
II
III
IV
V - Part I
V - Part II
VI
VII
VIII
Author Note:
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
Author Note:
XXXVI
XXXVII - Part I
XXXVII - Part II
XXXVII - Part IV
Author Note:
Final - Extra
Author Note:
Idek Tag
10k????
69k

XXXVII - Part III

1.2K 33 39
By GoldxxxMoon

"Hey, bro, could you maybe get your hands off my girl?" Jungkook said.

Dexter immediately backed away from me, looking up at Jungkook. Dexter looked so small next to Jungkook and his muscular frame.

"Sorry dude, we were just talking." Dexter puts out his hands.

"It's all good man. Just next time," Jungkook smiles and puts hand arm around my waist, pulling me close to him and leaning down, quickly pecking my lips, giving me no time to savour the sweet gesture, "let me know if your gonna dance with my angle."

I blush furiously at the name he gave me, a shy smile on my face. If anything Jungkook always seems to know how to make me smile and flustered. It genuinely confuses me. Sometimes he can be such a goof, but other time he can be such a charmer.

"Sorry." Dexter apologizes. He seems to look at but embarrassed, but he composes himself. "So...is it alright if I dance with Calypso?"

Jungkook looks upward as if he's thinking when I can clearly see that he is not. He's just passing time. Then he looks back down at Dexter, an answered prepared for him. "Actually, if you don't mind, I'll dance with her first. I love this song," Jungkook says politely.

"Sure man, she's not my girlfriend, she's yours." Dexter backs away, ready walk away.

Before he turns I call out to him. "Bye Dex! It was...um...nice talking to you."

Dexter gives me and smile and nods his head as he says, "Likewise," before he turns and walks off.

As Dexter turns his back on me Jungkook instantly had me trapped in his arms, swaying on the dance floor. I could easily tell the difference between when Jungkook and Dexter from when they kissed me. Unlike Dexter, Jungkook wasn't tense, he was chill. For him, holding me was second nature and the same thing went for me. There was no hesitation when he gripped my hips, letting them rest there, no fear of his hand trailing lower. His other hand let itself stray to my back. The dress exposed it and so he took that as welcome. His hand gave me goosebumps, working its magic as he caresses the skin and drew circles with his fingers. I couldn't even focus when he did that. I even struggled to look at his perfect complexion, but he made that easier for me when he leaned forward. It wasn't for a kiss, but just to be as close as possible to me when we dance.

"It took me a lot of willpower not to hit him in the face," Jungkook whispers to me with his face right neck to mine, cheeks touching as we both sway with the music. I could feel his go breath on my skin and I could smell his intoxicating scent more promptly.

I giggle at his comment, trying to ignore the fact that he's breathing right in my neck, giving me more goosebumps and this trying to ignore his scent, making my head spin as it attracts me to him more. Heck, I felt like Bella from Twilight.

(If you haven't read Twilight then I'll just sum it up for you. Since Edward, Bella's lover is a vampire and he's really cold—like physically cold–and has a perfect face with a perfect smile and literally everything perfect, whenever he kisses Bella or touches her she gets goosebumps and everything, and when he kisses her its like her head spins and her breath hitches and everything. But that's only in the first three books of the series. Sorry if you don't understand, I'm not that good at explaining so yeah. That's why I decide to use the Twilight reference because the author wrote it out so well.)

"Well thank you for not doing so." I gladly wrap my arms around his neck and willingly pull myself closer to him. I entangle my fingers through his hair as I do so, earning a sigh of pleasure to escape his lips.

"But, next time, I don't want boys touching you like that." He nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck, reminding me of a puppy. "You can only dance with me. I'm yours and your mine."

("I'm yours, your mine," 😂 Anyone gets the Got7 reference?)

"Okay," I comply and we continue to dance like that.

Everyone in a while I would feel his soft lip against my skin, kissing my neck and collarbone slowly an sweetly, so much passion in the small gesture. Every so often he would gently nip at my skin too, driving me completely over the edge. I felt like I was going insane. The feeling of my knees buckling in was something fast approaching as he drove me crazy with the neck kisses and love bites. He did it gently and very subtle so no one would notice, though they were already too engrossed in their own dancing. Even though no one noticed what he was doing, he did it gently so it wouldn't leave a mark. But if he kept this up then he definitely would. Thankfully he only did this a few times, maybe once or twice, but each time he did it. The next came sooner than the last. That's why I was so thankful when the slow song changed to a different song, one that we definitely couldn't slow dance to together.

"Well," I pull away grinning, "I guess we can't dance to this."

Jungkook can easily see through me and smug look I'm trying to hide. "Lucky you." He smirks and rolls his eyes playfully.

I just laugh and shake my head.

Together we walk off to the side of the gym so we aren't in the way of people dancing. That's when we stand next to one of the tables with the food one it. In other words, it was just a bunch of bland off-brand chips and some stale popcorn. Along with that was some punch. Exactly what your basic prom would have. Some fruit punch. That got me thinking. Before Jungkook came to me while I was dancing with Dexter, he said he was getting something to drink. What happened to the drinks? He came to Dexter and I empty-handed. I even saw him pouring some drink in a cup, so where did it go?

As if on cue, a random guy comes up to Jungkook with two drinks in his hands. I recognize him as Ashok, one of the popular-but-actually-decent-and-nice guys.

"Um...you kinda handed these to me and ran off...I thought I would give it back to you." He hands the cups to Jungkook, a bit awkwardly. But you can't blame the guy. As I recall from two seconds ago, get said Jungkook just randomly handed the drinking to him and ran off, probably to me and that's when he stopped me from dancing with Dexter.

He hands Jungkook the drink and Jungkook takes it. A embarrasses sorry escaping his lips as Ashok responds with a small smile and a nod. Before he turns to walk away he notices me and gives me one of those greeting nods that guys give each other. "Hey, Cal."

"Hey, Ashok." I give him a small wave of my own.

And with that, he walks off.

I turn to look at Jungkook, smelling the cups suspiciously. I give him a weird look. Must he do that dumbest things in public? But then again, that's exactly why I love him.

"Ew," Jungkook stops sniffing the cup. "I'm gonna throw this out."

I just laugh and watch him walk off. Halfway, he turns and looks back at me with a playful warning look. "Don't go dancing off with other boys."

I giggle. "I won't."

And he walks off.

I stand there without him, trying my best not to focus on the fact that I'm alone so that I don't have an anxiety attack. Thinking about the most absurd things to focus my attention elsewhere, I realize a while later that Jungkook shouldn't take this long just to trash some drinks. Unless the trash can was playing hide-and-seek then Jungkook shouldn't take this long. That's when I decided to trek on a little journey to find Jungkook. It was a struggle to weave my way through the tightly packed gym, all the warm bodies bumping into me. But I finally made my way to a trash can, one that didn't have a Jungkook standing near it anywhere. And so I go to the gym to see if there is another trash bin and id Jungkook is anywhere near it.

And that's when I see Jungkook standing here with a girl gripping his arm like there's no tomorrow and him smiling.

Chapter Thirty-Seven of:
LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863 347 5
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ JJK x KTH AU Jungkook and Taehyung have been best friends for years, since childhood. They have never questioned their closeness because i...
3.7K 164 8
TW// cringe in which the careless and bubbly university student Y/N gets forcefully married to the most popular and wealthy man in the whole country...
713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
120K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...