Love Scenario | Chaelisa & Je...

By Adeptarmy11

High school fic, where the rich heiress with everything, finds herself wanting to get closer to the girl who... More

Ch 1. Impressions.
Ch 2. Lets be friends.
Ch 3. She Totally Likes You.
Ch 4. We're Friends now.
Ch 5. Money and Happiness.
Ch 6. I want to Kiss you.
Ch 7. Kiss Me Like its a Lie.
Ch 8. We're Different.
Ch 10. Phone Calls.
Ch 11. Girl in Luv.
Ch 12. I Care About You.
Ch 13. Give it A Chance.
Ch 14. Lisa Oppa.
Ch 15. Artificial Love.
Ch 16. First Dates.
Ch 17. Hearteu.
Ch 18. YG vs SM.
Ch 19. Meeting Again.
Ch 20. Taking a Gamble.
Ch 21. Falling Apart & For You.
Ch 22. It Hasn't Even Started.
Ch 23. Phone Calls.
Ch 24. Long Distance.
Ch 25. Australia.
Ch 26. Love Scenario.
Ch 27. Personal Protection.
Ch 28. You Have to Tell Her.
Ch 29. We Need to Talk.
Ch 30. My Ride or Die.
Ch 31. Senior Traditions.
Ch 32. Rejections.
Ch 33. Angels.
Ch 34. Dealing With Trouble.
Ch 35. Summer Love.
Ch 36. Me and You.
Ch 37. New Places.
Ch 38. Old & New Friends.
Ch 39. Love You Forever.
Ch 40. You Are My Everything.
The Rest of Our Lives. (Epilouge)

Ch 9. You're Beautiful.

10.6K 505 418
By Adeptarmy11

It was an early morning before school. Lisa and Momo sat across each other in an awkward silence in the middle of the campus coffee shop.

"We need to talk." They say at the same time.

"Uh you go first." Lisa says while tapping her cup nervously. Breaking up with someone was never easy for Lisa.

"No it's okay you go." Momo says.

Lisa lets out a deep breath before looking up at Momo. "I, I think we should break up."

She's surprised when Momo doesn't protest, but instead looks down at her cup as she swallows thickly.

"Lalisa...I need to tell you something." Momo says.

"What?" Lisa asks with furrowed brows.

"I-I've been cheating on you." Momo says. "I'm really sorry...It's not that I didn't love you, It's just—"

"What? Momo, how could you?" Lisa says as tears unknowingly fill her eyes. "I know these last few weeks weren't the greatest but I never thought you would be the kind to cheat."

"I'm sorry Lalisa. I really am. It was just a one time thing but..." Momo sniffles. "But now I'm in love with her."

Lisa averts her eyes and looks out the window, begging her tears not to fall. She knew that their relationship had reached its end, but she didn't expect that this would happen.

"I guess this is it then." Lisa says clearing her throat as she stands up. "I hope she makes you happy." She says before turning to leave.

"Lisa Wait!" Momo calls.

She simply puts her helmet on, and starts her motorcycle before driving away.

•••

Lisa was sitting on the roof top, swinging her legs over the edge as she listened to music.

She was startled when she felt someone wrap their arms over her shoulders. Lisa took out her headphones and looked up to see Chaeyoung smiling at her.

Lisa let out a sigh of relief and gave her a small smile.

"Hey."

"Hi," Chaeyoung says. "I've been looking all over for you. You weren't in class." 

"Yeah I know, I just needed a little breather." Lisa sighs.

"Did something happen?" Chaeyoung asks as she sits down next to Lisa.

"Yeah...but I don't want to talk about it right now." Lisa says.

"Okay." Chaeyoung nods.

Lisa takes a minute to admire the girl next to her as she looks around the campus below. She couldn't help but stare at her beauty and she found herself already feeling a little better due to the older girl.

Chaeyoung blushes when she notices Lisa's staring. "What?" She giggles shyly.

"You're beautiful." Lisa says softly.

Her smile brightens when Chaeyoung's cheeks turn a bright pink.

"Hey my parents were wondering if maybe you and your eomma would like to come to dinner tonight." Lisa asks.

"I would love to Lisa...but I can't." Chaeyoung says sadly. "My eomma has gone back to work now, so I can go back to selling the baskets after school. I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Lisa says. 

"Next time Okay?" Chaeyoung assures taking Lisa's hand in hers.

"The invitation is always open." Lisa smiles.

•••

"Jennie yah!" Lisa shouts as she wraps her arm around the smaller girl's shoulder.

Jennie was in the middle of talking to Jisoo and Lisa knew that she had to have at least a little fun.

"Hey remember the time you got a concussion because you dabbed to hard and accidentally hit your head?" Lisa smiles while rubbing her head.

"Yes. I remember now let go of me." Jennie grits through her teeth.  

"Oh Hi Jisoo Unnie!" Lisa says.

"Hi Lisa." Jisoo giggles.

"You know Unnie, Jennie loves going to the gym." Lisa smirks. "One time her clothes were stolen and she had to run to the lost and found Naked—" 

Jennie elbows Lisa in the stomach. "Okay that's enough Lisa!" She says in embarrassment. "That's not true." She tells Jisoo.

"Yes it is." Lisa says. "Do you guys wanna come over tomorrow? My parents are leaving for the weekend and I don't want to hang out with my brother."

"Of course I'm in." Jennie says.

"Jisoo?"

"Sure." Jisoo nods. "Is it okay if I invite Rosé?"

"Of course. I was going to Later but I guess if you see her first it doesn't matter." Lisa says. "Is it okay if I steal Jennie away for a minute?"

"Yeah okay. I'll see you later Jennie." Jisoo smiles before walking to class.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Jennie glares and Lisa laughs.

"Oh come on Jennie, I'm only teasing." Lisa laughs. "You totally like her."

"Shut up." Jennie whines. "God you're the worst."

"I'm really the best, because I gave her your number." Lisa teases.

"Aish Jinjja, can you act your age for once." Jennie shakes her head as they walk down the hall.

"Hey Lisa, hi Jennie!" A student says waving to them.

"Hey." They nod.

"Anyways, What did you want to tell me?" Jennie asks.

"Momo and I broke up." Lisa sighs.

"Oh my god, for real? Are you good?"

"I'm okay. I'll explain the rest later." Lisa says as they take their seats.

•••

"Hey Lalisa, I Heard that you're single now." Jungkook says coming up to her.

"Yes." Lisa nods as she searches through her locker.

"Well, do you want to hangout on the weekend?"

"I have plans with Jennie, so I can't. Sorry." Lisa says.

"It's okay. I'll see you later." Jungkook shrugs.

•••

When it came to the end of the day Lisa rushes home. Within 15 minutes she was opening the door and setting her bag down.

"Hi sweetheart, you're home quickly today. Is Chaeyoung coming over for dinner?" Her eomma says as Lisa enters the kitchen.

"Hi eomma, Hey oppa." Lisa greets, Seeing her brother. "Chaeyoung can't come to dinner because she's selling at the market."

"There's always a next time." Her eomma smiles. "Anyways, your Appa asks for you two to meet him at work for some business."

"When?" Ten asks.

"Sometime in the next three hours."

"I'll go get ready, before eating, and then we can go." Lisa says.

•••

Chaeyoung huffs out a puff of air as she wipes the sweat from her forehead. It was particularly sunny today, and Chaeyoung had been sitting there for awhile.

"I'll take three."

Chaeyoung looks up in surprise at the offer and is shocked to see Lisa.

"L-Lisa?" Chaeyoung stutters. "What are you doing here?"

"Hi." Lisa smiles. "My father just purchased an office nearby here. I thought I'd stop by."

"Oh."

"I'll take all of them." She motions to the baskets in front of Chaeyoung.

"W-what? Lisa I can't let you do that." Chaeyoung shakes her head.

"Why not?" Lisa asks. "I'm a paying customer and I want all of your baskets."

"Because I can't take your money." Chaeyoung says.

"What If I say it's for my mom?"

"Lisa, Why are you doing this?" Chaeyoung asks.

"I'm doing this because it's getting late and I want you to go home." Lisa says. "And I know you won't go home until you've sold them all."

Chaeyoung sighs and shakes her head, giving Lisa a small smile. "I'll make you a Deal. I'll give you three for the price of two."

"Deal." Lisa nods.

They exchange their money and Chaeyoung hands Lisa the three baskets.

"Where's your tip jar?" Lisa asks.

"I don't have one." Chaeyoung says with furrowed brows.

"Well here's your tip." Lisa says putting money on the counter before walking away.

Chaeyoung looks at the money and notices that it's Lisa's change, meaning she paid full price for the baskets and a little extra.

"Lisa—"

The words die on her tongue when she realizes that the younger girl is no longer in sight. She sighs and lets a small smile take over her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 10.5K 27
Jennie and Jisoo Kim, a couple in a stagnating marriage, live a deceptively mundane existence. However, each has been hiding a secret from the other:...
277K 9.2K 43
Jennie Kim is the CEO of YG Entertainment, one of the biggest entertainment companies in South Korea making her one of the richest people alive. Whe...
29.7K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
321K 9.1K 24
The classic story in which the good girl falls for the Bad ass. Jensoo with Bits of Chaelisa. [TopJennie]