The Tall Black Book Of Onesho...

By SexWithSupernaturals

An anthology of homoerotic, sexually explicit tales, mostly smut with killer story smothered in between. More

Brian & Oscar (The Farm Hand And The City Boy)
(A Reincarnated Love)
Stockbridge Penitentiary
The Summoning { Brandon & Dominic }
Elf
The Devil's Wolves {Adam's Heat}
Tales From Adornia.
My Pet Russian
The Bodyguard {Dante And Micah}
The Hill Brothers
Little Lunas {Shawn & Franklin}
Milo+Parker = Death
Best Friends { Corey And Bennett }
Lucid Dream
The Big Cats
Just an update.
Undercover Danger
{A Fated Love}

Mating Season (Wolves Of Northern Adornia)

42.4K 274 122
By SexWithSupernaturals

Hello new Lurkers, as you know my old SexWithSupernaturals page was deleted because of some person who quite frankly will never know true happiness, but whatever I digress, this story will be mostly smut, but as I am me, it will also contain a good bit of back story.

For those of you who aren't familiar with my other page, allow me to introduce you to my high fantasy world, a place called Adornia which means Bountiful land.

For the followers who managed to find this new page, welcome back, please forgive me for losing my page, and enjoy this story. I love you guys

This story will not have a sequel unless otherwise stated, although I may make another with the same title and different characters.
______________________________________________________________________________________

POV
Ashir

Centuries ago or millennia depending upon the time waves flowing through Adornia (Bountiful land) at any given time, the kingdom of Crescent was at war.

Crescent is the only widely known werewolf kingdom in Adornia, but it isn't the only, there are others, like the kingdom to which I was born, the kingdom called Agrop, meaning Bravery.

Crescent was at war amongst themselves, the first Alpha's and the first Omega's, my kingdom is made of the descendants of the ones who couldn't handle the war, it's mostly Beta's and Omega's, but there are a few Alpha's, they don't live amongst us.

They live in the caves of the mountains called Woolur and Anamo, which means Darkened place and Tall shadow. They live there each in solitary caves, when mating season comes whoever is unlucky enough to be fated as their mate, that person is plucked away from their home and taken back up into Woolur or Anamo

Mating season has come again but my heat hasn't started, I pray it doesn't start until after mating season; that way I can escape any chance of my mate being an Alpha.

I don't really want a mate, I want to leave this valley, I want to travel, see the seven seas, pick phoenix flowers from the Living Forest, run naked through the Virgin Forest, use a bottled wish from the djinn of the kingdom of alnnaeim. (Bliss) I want to kiss a faery, see the festival of fights, dance with the pyxes of Lip (song) but none of that will happen if I find my mate, especially if he's an Alpha.

You're probably wondering how I know my mate will be male, truth is as a male Omega I'm guaranteed a male mate.

# # #

I was in the lower valley picking Nilly (Black) berries, watching the valley Botaurus (Cows) graze on the fresh spring grass. Winter year had only ended a full moon ago, and the Botaurus had just returned from their nomadic travellings.

I watched the creatures wishing for a moment that I could join them in two years when winter returns, there was nothing here for me. I shouldn't say nothing, my parents are both gone, they died one particularly nasty winter when I was still a small child.

Yet my older sister Sarai lives, she raised me, she's like my mom and the thought of leaving her tears me apart, but my heart and my wolf Leeko desperately long to see the world in which I live.

I sat down after filling my pail with more than enough berries, I plucked a few of the soury sweet berries into my mouth, sucking on them until the flesh broke releasing a haze of sourly sweet juice.

I savored the flavor, and laid my back against the thick truck of one of the many shady Weeping trees. Without meaning to I fell asleep, I was expected back home before the first moon rose, but when I awoke the three moons sat high and fill in the sky.

I looked around seeing the Botaurus asleep in the fields of the valley, I jumped up and grabbed my pail of berries, it would take me close to thirty minutes to get home, I started the walk home and it was going fine, until in the moonlight I saw a figure, it was walking a head of me, it was going across the valley towards the mountain Anamo.

The figure was huge, tall and wide, I tried not to draw attention to myself, I walked slower being thankful for my light footsteps, my ears picked up muttering, the figure was a man, and he was talking to himself.

"I never should have come back, I should have let him rot here." He muttered. I wanted to stop walking, to just hide until he was gone, but just as I thought to do that, his scent hit me.

It was like I drank Bursap (Blueberry) wine, with the way his scent made my head swim, I felt intoxicated by it, as I shook off his scent, and prepared myself to hide from my mate, I heard him taking deep whiffs of air.

I was too late, he turned and I froze, he was yards ahead of me and I believed I could out run him, being the fastest wolf in my village, so I tried, I turned facing mount Anamo and started running, I decided right there to leave, if I could make it up into the mountain and hide, I could go down the other side and leave Agrop behind.

At first it seemed he wasn't following me, but quickly I heard him snarl, then came the pounding footfalls of his pursuance. I threw down my Nilly berries, and pushed my short legs to carry me faster.

The base of mount Anamo was seventy steps away from me, and hope built up in my chest, but with the sound of a roar my hope was gone; two big strong hands wrapped around my waist and I was yanked back against an extremely hard stomach.

"Never ever run from me, mate!" The voice of my mate's wolf snarled, and without warning canines pierced my neck. His saliva entered my wound and his paralyasis toxin hit my body, knocking my legs from under me.

The toxin is released by Alpha and Beta males during mating season, it's used to numb the pain a submissive mate feels during their heat.

He let my body hit the warm night's spring grass, I looked up at him in the light of the three moons and tried to gasp.

He was a beast, his black hair was shaved low, he was of a darker skin than I, a warm brown, like the first people of Ba'ate. (Earth)

His eyes were full black, which meant his wolf had full control, his canines were long and fully extended, and his body was full of muscle, I was like a twig compared to his tree like stature.

I liked it though, especially his lips, I admired them, my wolf Leeko tried to come to the surface but I fought him off. My body was frozen, the beast before me gazed down at me with wide eyes, eyes full of want.

"You're so-so mmmmm." He moaned inhaling the night air deeply. "It's mating season little lamb." He growled, before yanking off my cotton Nixes. (Short pants)

His eyes ravishing my naked lower regions, I wanted to hide myself from his greedy eyes, but his toxin was still pulsing through my body. I wanted to scream out that I wasn't in heat, but at that exact moment, a cold sweat broke out on my body.

"You smell like ripe dippales." (peaches) He groaned, while taking off his vonis. (cotton wrap) He was naked and exposed, and fear again pulsed throughout me, I was scared from the size of his manhood.

My fear grew as he dropped down on the grass, spreading my legs and sliding between them. He looked down into my eyes and I looked away, he snarled and my eyes snapped back to his, at that he purred and kissed me.

His lips were like pylo's, (pillows) filled with acro (duck) feathers, he was touching me, his hands racing all over my body. My feet began burning, and the heat only spread from there, as his toxin wore off my inner thighs were on fire, and my palms were sweating.

"H-hurts." I whimpered. When he realized his toxin was wearing off, the wolf licked over my mark, his saliva seeping into my neck and sending a cooling sensation throughout my body, lessening my pain.

But with the pain numbed, I started to smell him, he was so close to me, and I could smell how badly he wanted me, his musk made my nerves tremble and without warning Leeko took control, "Ple-please Alpha, please take our heat." He cried.

Our mate with eyes as dark as the nights sky nodded, then placed himself at our entrance, an entrance that was glazed in heat slick. A substance secreted solely by male Omega's, a substance used to make mating easier and to keep dominant seed inside until the submissive mate is pregnant.

"Do it Alpha--- Do it." He moaned like some filthy so'dol. (whore) Leeko was making me seem like some loose easy to bed creature, and I didn't like it. I watched and felt as he slid inside me, instantly sliding through my drenched opening.

Leeko cried out as we were filled, our nails sliding down his shoulders. "Don't scratch." The Alpha growled, grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head. He slowly withdrew his manhood then pushed his hips forward.

With Leeko in control, the pain was faded, but from the yelp that Leeko released I knew it had to hurt, still our mate kept going, he ran his wet tongue over our mark, again numbing the pain.

"So beautiful, so soft, all mine, mine mine mine, I'll cherish you little lamb." He whispered, continuing to lick my mark. Leeko purred deeply, completely falling into submission.

"I'm yours Alpha." Leeko agreed. As our wolves mated through us, I didn't see what the great thing about sex was, it didn't feel that good, at least not until Leeko gave me full control.

My body was struck dumb from the pleasure he'd been blocking with the pain, as my mates toxin wore off, the pain of heat was present, but the fire was quenched by every thrust my mate gave. So I became quickly desperate for him to put out the fire.

My desperation became verbal, "Unol mot Alrifol." (To mount/ Fuck me Alpha) I moaned shoving back into his thrust, he chuckled, his voice going even deeper, sending shivers down my spine, making my stomach act strange.

"What a dirty mouth you have, little lamb." He grunted, thrusting savagely into my body, he whispered in my ear of how I was dripping, as he squeezed my erection. I watched as he squeezed and rotated his hand over and over along the length of me, my eyes were unfocused, I couldn't see.

I thought I'd gone blind but I imagine my eyes were just sealed shut, all from the blinding pleasure I was experiencing.

Our words became primal sounds as the passion built, his growls met my whimpers, his snarls met my cries, his grunts my pants, it was a song, a song born of our lust, our passion.

The sound of our connecting flesh kept the rhythm and when it was time for the climax, it was basitic. (A bright fire/explosive)

My upper half lifted off the ground and my lips tried to meet his, but I failed and released a haze of moans into his mouth, he swallowed them and connected our mouths, his hand cradled my head as it fell back without concern for the hard ground.

I thought it was over, but he wasn't finished, he rolled my spent body onto my stomach and slid back inside me. I lay there, losing breath with each stroke, my voice gone as tears of pleasure poured from my eyes, tears he kissed and licked away.

He laid flat against me, and ran his hands up and down the length of my rib, hip and thigh. His left hand held my left hand, and he filled me with his entire length, he nibbled and bit the tip of my ear, and I screamed out in crazed lust.

I was in total submission while he dominated my body, "You belong to me, you're mine, say it." He demanded, his grip on my hip becoming vicious, and his thrust becoming angry. I opened my mouth, but only squeaks came out, only pants were heard.

"Say it! Onigo." (Omega) He growled deeply in my ear, and I released again from the pure dominance of the sound. "I- I belong to you, I'm yours." I whimpered and he kissed my neck, sucking the skin into his mouth, and biting down hard.

The skin broke and I released again, this time I felt him release also, the pleasure was definite and ma'jekil (Energetical), but I prayed he didn't impregnate me.

With a couple more thrust he rolled off of me, and laid beside me inhaling air deeply. He reached over and pulled my shaking and spent body against him.

"What are you called Lamb?" He asked, his fingertips stroking my hair, "Ashir, and you?" I asked. "I'm Kedo, why were you out here alone, especially during mating season?" He asked

"I was collecting nilly berries, my sister is making nilly furndel." (Sweet pie) I explained. "I'd like to meet her, before I take you home." He said, and I pulled slightly away from him.

"Where's home?" I asked, "I live in the village, right beneath mount Anamo, that's were we'll live." He said, and fear struck me, I didn't want to live in that tiny village, I wanted to see the world, so I did what any creature that's afraid would do, I ran.

I waited for him to fall asleep, and when I was sure he was sleep, I left. I snuck out of his arms, thanking the moon goddess that he was a deep sleeper, than I ran at my highest speed.

My highest speed was interrupted by the subtle throbbing in my backside, it was a pain that is unexplainable.

My wolf struggled against me the entire time, but by early morning I was going down mount Woolur, and by mid morning when I was sure everyone was up, I was walking along Agdon (Bright) road.

I didn't have time to stop, Kedo was certainly looking for me, I could feel him pushing at my mental walls, trying to communicate, but I blocked him out, along with Sarai.

I would write her as soon as possible, but I needed to get away from my mate, I had to, otherwise I'd be like every other mated wolf, pregnant and subservient.

# # #

A full moon cycle, that's how long I've been gone, I settled in the white city, home of the Ru'an (Tall) dwarves. The place is beyond beautiful, and its two seas away from Agrop, I've been blessed to have a job at the market, and a few friends, we're saving crytians (Adornian Currency) to travel.

I have enough to get me on a ship heading across the barren sea, I want to see the city of Baha, the golden city, named for the disgraced djinni king Baha.

The city of Baha is a place filled with different creatures, most of them are outcast, and I believe I would fit in there perfectly.

I had just finished my day of selling shiko (charm) bags to the many patrons, and I was taking the lonely walk to the letter carriers, it was a twenty minute walk to the carrying station and I was thinking about the day I had.

I planned on sending Sarai a letter, she knew where I was, she knew I was safe, and she knew why I left. My fear of Kedo finding me was gone, but I guess I should have been more worried.

Nothing in the air gave me a reason to believe that he was coming for me, so imagine my surprise, when a swirling mass of violet light appeared on the road ahead of me.

I was curious so I continued towards it, I froze feet from the vortex, as a thick muscular leg stepped out the spinning mass. The first leg was followed by another leg, then two arms, and finally he stood before me, when his eyes fixed themselves on me, my heart started pounding so loud I could hear it.

His dark brown eyes turned black and he snarled, I thought about running, but his voice spoke in my mind, demanding that I not move.

He quickly approached me, and I stood there shaking like the last leaf on a tree before winter comes. "Why?" Kedo asked, pushing his wolf down. "I-I want to see the world." I whispered.

"Speak louder." He commanded, "I wanted to see the world, and you wanted me to live with you in that tiny village." I explained.

"You could have to me, instead you reject me, you drive me mad with desperation, wondering where you were, begging your sister to tell me where you were. I'm taking you back with me." He said digging into the pockets of his ankle length Yut (Short dress).

From the pocket he pulled out a crystal glass bottle, within the bottle a watery gas sat swirling. It was a bottled wish, and with him being from high west of Adornia I knew that wasn't easy to come by.

He walked towards me, his eyes telling me I better not move, he grabbed my thin arm in his big hand and yanked me into his chest.

Uncorking his bottled wish, we watched as a thick violet smoke rose up from within it, and it hovered in front of us for a moment, before flowing through the air and into his nose, he inhaled deeply before exhaling.

The smoke exited his mouth and another portal was formed, in the moment I knew I had to fight for what I wanted, otherwise I'd end up pregnant and stuck.

So I pulled away from him, but his grip was too powerful, he looked down at my struggling form with surprise in his eyes. "Please, I have waited for you, ever since I was child, why don't you want me?" He asked.

"I don't want to live in that village, I don't want a life filled with raising pups, cooking and cleaning, I won't do it!" I shouted. A torn look came over his face, and I felt bad, but I stood strong.

"I could take you by force." He said, "You could, but I'd hate you forever." I responded.

"Fine, wherever you go, I will follow, but you must promise to never run from me again, to trust me enough to include on whatever plans you have." He said, I froze and looked up at him.

Instantly a peace washed over me, a warmth came into my bones, I hadn't realized how much I was hurting myself by running from him, but in that moment I knew I would've died if I stayed away from, if he hadn't found me that quiet pain would have quietly killed me.

"I-I promise Alpha." I said, feeling hot tears slid down my face. "Where have you been staying?" He asked, and I took his big hand in my small one and led him towards the carrier station.

"You have such power over me, never abuse it, okay?" He said following my lead.

#   #   #

Weeks went by, Kedo hasn't shown me any sign of regret, in fact we have been in bliss with one another. We make love day in and day out.

At that exact moment he was trying to get me not to go to work, he was trying to seduce me. We were in bed, inside the small room of the inn we called home for the time being.

"Stay with me, send the kitburd to the merchant master with a message saying you're ill, then I can work on filling your womb with our first born." He said, his tongue working my neck and ears.

I needed to get to work, but the way his lips worked, I found myself getting naked out a bed and walking over to my kitburd Musho. (purity)

I took the ma'jekil (energetical) bird out of his cage, and whispered my message to him, I opened the window of our bedroom and he took off, his rainbow colored wings flapping effortlessly.

I turned around, and ran back to Kedo, I leapt on the bed and into his opened arms, he wrapped both his arms around me, and flipped me over on my back.

We gazed in each other's eyes, got in some sort of trance, at the sight of each other. "You grow more beautiful by the day." He said, then his lips attacked mine. I moaned into his kiss and my legs spread wider, without strain he slid his thickness into me.

"Perfect." Kedo moaned, his nose flaring, his eyes clamped shut. He filled me and pulled out, over and over, and I moaned loving the full feeling. "Kedo." I murmured, running my growing nails along his massive shoulders.

The day was spent with us Unolom. (mounting/fucking) it went on for hours, and when we were finally spent, I was covered in marks and he was covered in scratches.

I never thought I could be happy with an Alpha mate, I thought he would hinder my happiness. I've never been more wrong.
__________________________________________________

Hey lurkers, both new and old. As you know the previous black book of Oneshots was deleted, this is the new one, I hope you guys enjoyed the first story if not that's cool, tell me what you didn't like, but say it nicely, as I was deleted for going off on a heckler, I will not respond to hateful criticism you will simply be blocked.

Love you guys and as always
Until Next Time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 3.7K 36
"Can't you just turn it on?" She huffed irritated tapping her foot anxiously. Her red bottom heals were too nice for a place with uneven pavement, ti...
3.9K 111 35
" I want you to stop trying to kiss my son's ass, that's no way to get promoted in this school. You also need to stop coming to see my wife, I don't...
3.2K 84 11
Vera Romanoff is a Black Widow working for the Red Room. Though stationed in space. She has been ordered to retrieve an orb from the infamous Star-Lo...
1.8K 97 10
5 Years ago, Dazai and Chuuya got into a heated argument which led to the fallout of their relationship. The two separated into different Port Mafia...