He's Mine~ [Ereri/Riren Fa...

By ga7tras4

~Completed~ • • • Eren Jeager 15 years of age, son of a single mother Carla Jeager. Eren moved to a small tow... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 26
Authors note..
Chapter 27
Sequel?

Chapter 4

640 24 31
By ga7tras4

Eren's POV.

Me and Levi been hanging out for the past week, Even at school, we sit at lunch together. And at breaks we usually sit outside on the fields either talk or sketch. And after school we sometimes go to the café or just go to his place. I even stopped cutting.

I haven't seen Armin in awhile, last time I saw him, he was at the library with a tall blonde guy with huge eyebrows, I think Levi knows him because I saw him talking to him a few days ago.

I sighed then walked downstairs, there's no school today cause it's Saturday. I walk to the kitchen grabbing something to munch on, then walked to the couch turning on the TV.

I wonder if Levs is busy, I opened my phone then texted Levi.

Messages

Eren: Hey Levs,Wanna go out? Like to the café or something?

Levi: Sorry Eren I cant today, I have a test due monday, Maybe when im done?

Eren: Oh okay, and sure okay bye

Levi: Bye

I sighed again. I layed down on the couch starring at the ceiling, I wonder if Armin is doing anything.

Messages

Eren: ARMIN!! ARE YOU DOING ANYTHING?? IM BORED

Coconut: Yes Eren, im very busy

Eren: Liar! Your probably with that guy i saw with you at the library.

Coconut: ...

Eren: Your not denying it

Coconut: Okay fine, Yes im with Erwin right now, maybe you should text mikasa.

Eren: Finee, Bye Armin

Coconut: Bye Eren.

I closed my phone then sighed once again of boredness, I rather not text Mikasa.

One hour later~

"Oh hey there Cutie."

I winked. "You're one sexy person."

I said talking to the mirror. "Are you the bottom part of my lap top? Because you're hot as-"

"Eren what are you doing?"

My eyes widened, I turned around to see my mom holding her phone, she looked like she was gonna burst into a laughing fit. "N-NOTHING! MOM GET OUT!"

I said flustered closing the door soon as I closed the door I heard my mom laughing, soon her laughing fading away heading downstairs.

I blushed then went to my room, flopped onto my bed hugging my pillow in embarrassment, Mom came home early why? I sat up wrapping myself in a blanket then walking downstairs.

I looked at the living room then my eyes widened.

Levi was sitting down on the couch with my mom her showing a video of me talking to myself in the bathroom.
"MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

I said blushing because I heard the part where I said 'oh hey there cutie'

The video ended and Levi was smirking at me. "Eren what were you doing talking to yourself?!"

My mom asked laughing. "I was bored"

I said in defeat. "Oh Levi just came here, he said he's done, so i'll make dinner Levi do you want to join us?"

My mom asked Levi. "U-um is that okay..?"

He said, My mom smiled. "Of course it's okay!"

She said with a wide smile, Levi smiled then nodded. "Eren i'll call you downstairs when it's ready."

She said walking to the kitchen. "Okay."

I said walking upstairs with Levi following behind. I opened my bedroom door then walked to my bed and sat down rewrapping myself in the fluffy blanket. "Hey sexy"

Levi said winking at me. "Wha-"

I said choking on my saliva. I coughed then Levi laughed, I blushed in embarrassment. "I was bored okay."

I said glaring at him. "I could tell"

Levi said chuckling. "Hey who's Erwin?"

I asked. "He's a friend of mine, why'd you ask?"

Levi said looking at me. "He's always with my best friend Armin, I saw them at the library together, Like Erwin was pinning Armin to the book shelf like this."

I got up then grabbed Levi's hand then pinned him to the wall, with my hand next to his head. Then I looked at Levi seeing a pink shaded blush on his cheeks.

Then I realized what I just did, I blushed crimson then quickly got off. "Sorry! I just wanted to show you how Erwin was doing it.."

I blushed then took a few steps back slipping on my shirt from yesterday, Levi tried grabbing my hand stopping me from falling, but it was to late so he fell on top of me.

I blushed because Levi's face was close to mine. "S-sorry."

He said getting up. "Its oka-"

"Boys! I forgot I didn't go shopping in awhile so I'm going shopping! I'll be back in 20! And Eren!"

My mom called then I peaked my head out looking down at the stairs seeing my mom. "Yeah?"

"Don't have to much fun."

She winked then walked out the door giggling. I blushed then looked behind me seeing Levi. "Sorry she just um she met Hanji a few days ago.."

I said blushing. "Explains everything, and don't worry my mom met Hanji too so."

He said, we looked at each other then laughed. "Wanna play video games?"

I asked. "Sure."

He said walking back into my room. I set everything up then went in the other room to grab bean bag chairs then set then down me and Levi sat down then started playing. Were playing call of duty black ops.

Five minutes later~

"Levi you can't use a death machine! And stop using the K9! They keep running after me and not my team mates!"

"Brat you're just being stubborn because you're losing look at your deaths!"

Levi said, I glared at him then looked at it '25 deaths'

I pouted then I had enough for a care package. I used it then got a death machine. I smirked then aimed for Levi. I was about to shoot but I got shot in the head by a snipper.

"I give up."

I dropped the controller then threw my arms up and fell back words. "What the fuck- Brat you killed me! When u dropped the controller it pushed the button! Then shot me!"

He said, staring at his death scene. "Yay!"

I said getting up looking at the screen seeing Levi at the back ground. I laughed cause he fell off the building from the window.

Carla's POV.

I grabbed the house keys out then unlocked then door I walked in then heard giggling in Eren's room. I smiled then took out my phone putting the bags down. "Levi stop that tickles..~"

I slowly walked upstairs opening Eren's door slowly recording what they were doing. I giggled then made a straight face.

I opened the door seeing Levi on top of Eren. "Eren- oh.."

Levi was tickling Eren, at first I thought.. Nevermind.. I giggled.
"Dinner will be ready in an hour."

I said rushing downstairs giggling.
Oh my god the way Levi was on top of Eren close to his crouch- .. "Mom!"

Eren said, I looked at the stairs seeing Eren and Levi sitting on the steps. "Yes sweetie?"

I asked with a smile. "Can Levi sleep over? I need to beat him on call of duty."

He said glaring at Levi, I chuckled, Oh my god they are so cute I could just lock them in a room till they-

"Mom? Are you listening?"

Eren said asking worriedly. "Oh Sorry Eren! And of course he can, only if Kuchel is okay with it."

I said turning to the kitchen hearing footsteps running to Eren's room. I smiled to myself, Those boys are gonna get married one day and if they do Kuchel owes me fifty dollars from our bet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(By the way Carla and Kutchel go to work together [: )

Sorry i know this is short ;^; i really hoped you liked it by the way theres gonna be plot twists (: i thinking i should do it in the next few chapters Anyways Bye~

O oo P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 995 33
One night at a party changed everything for him nothing was really the same as it was before but he didn't hate that...he actually liked it Eren kne...
4K 166 49
!!!14+!!! [GOING THROUGH MASS EDITING] Topic of the month: Equality. Eren Jeager is a struggling Junior who keeps his friends close, and Levi Ackerm...
26.4K 1.5K 19
To most omegas in the country of Alabaster, the Choosing is the most exciting event of their life - their chance at a real fairytale ending. But to L...
2.4K 257 36
Eren is a normal guy until he discovers he has titan shifting abilities and is recruited by the scouts... It's just what he wanted to get what he nee...