America's Bad Girl || Klay Th...

By NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais. A rebel without a cause. Raised in Baltimore , Maryland , she was born with a given talent of vo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
Final Chapter.
Other Books.

XXXV

4K 85 0
By NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais

"Fuck." I shouted into Klay's shoulder as my eyes rolled into my back of my head.

"I missed being inside you." He told me before shoving his tongue in my mouth. I whimpered as he hit my spot. My back rubbed against the wet shower wall as he picked me up , shoving me against it. Klay and I finally talked about everything and it led to this. First we made a major amount of love from the kitchen, the living room , the stairs , the bed and then we started again the shower.

"Baby I have to cum."

He slowed his strokes, filling me slowly. In and out. I moaned deeply in his mouth. I felt his swell as my legs shook. We came together before he took my breath away. He slowly pulled out and breathed heavily against my lips.

"We are gonna be late."

"Hella late."

"How am I supposed to face my parents with a limp like this ?"

"Aw shit. Your dad and brothers are gonna kill me."

"I don't think so babe." I told him before pecking his lips again. We finally got out the shower and got dressed.

"Babe can you take pictures of me on the balcony ?"

Klay came around the corner.

"Not with you looking like that."

"Pleaseeeee ?"

"No."

"Guess I could take off the ring then."

"Chill out. Fine." He mumbled. I smiled and dragged him to one of the guest balconies. I gave him my phone and walked to one of the corners.

Klay kept a straight face the whole time and looked pissed that he was forced to take the pictures. I started to be childish and twerk for one of the photos.

"I'm not taking anymore." He said, dropping the phone.

"Love you pookie."

"Don't call me that."

"My pookiekins." I spoke while pinching his cheeks. He slapped my hands away.

"Hurry up before we are late."

I looked down at my watch to see we were thirty minutes late.

"We are already late." I said, grabbing my phone from his hand. I walked past him and went downstairs with him following me. We got in the car and went to Stephen's house. While Klay was driving , I was checking Instagram and looked at the pics that he took of me.

I smiled and decided to go into Klay's account. I posted the pictures and made a caption that made me laugh.

klaythompson Sex with her so amazinnn

"What's so funny ?"

"Just a funny post." I shrugged. I got out of his account and went on mine before going to Twitter. Klay's phone was buzzing with comments from his Instagram.

"Can you see why my phone is buzzing so much ?"

I picked it up and quickly lied.

"The groupchat with the boys ."

"Oh they not important right now." He said, reaching over and putting hand on my thigh. I took a deep breath and his hand started stroking the inside of my thigh. I grabbed his hand and held it.

He wasn't slick, trying to get me all hot and bothered.

We pulled up later and I hid Klay's phone.

"Where's my phone ?"

"I don't know but come on , we are already late. " I said, dragging him inside. I walked in to hear a lot of people talking and Sydel turned to see me. She walked over and gave me a big hug.

"I haven't see you at all lately."

"I know , I've been busy but I like your outfit."

"I like yours too."

"Yeah someone said I couldn't leave the house." I said, looking at Klay and he gave me a blank ass look before walking away from me.

"Let me see the ring."

I pulled up my hand and showed her the big ass rock on my finger.

"This is huge."

"I know. I asked him how much it costed and he didn't say a word."

"You two are so cute." She said, looking at it again.

"We try."

We talked a little more before everyone noticed us. I was pulled to the kitchen were I saw the rest of the females which was mom , Ayesha and the girls.

"Auntie J!" Riley shouted, running to me. She attacked my legs and I damn near fell over.

"Hey munchkin." I said, picking her up. Ryan waddled over and grabbed my leg. I picked her up too.

"I missed you guys !"

"When will you come back to stay ?"

"Sorry but Auntie J stays with Uncle Klay now."

"Aww."

"It's okay because your mom will let you and Ryan come over for a week one day."

"Really mommy ?" She said, excitedly to Ayesha.

"Yeah sure."

"When can I go ?"

"You have to let me and your auntie J talk about it. Go tell your dad and your uncles and papa to come eat."

She nodded her head and walked out. Ryan clinged to my top as I tried to give her to Ayesha.

"Seems like she's yours now."

"Ryan let me go."

She ignored me and laid her head on my chest. Everyone else came in and I noticed Seth.

"Happy birthday baby bro." I said to him, wrapping my free arm around him.

"My birthday ain't the only thing happy here."

"What ?"

"Nothing." He spoke with a smile. I smirked my damn self because I knew what he was talking about. It was my Instagram post from Klay's account.

We all sat down and ate dinner. Ryan climbed off of me and sat on Klay's lap, snuggling herself into Klay's chest. He didn't mind as he started feeding her. Someone kicked me under the table and it was Sydel who looked at Klay and then me. She pointed to her stomach. I shook my head , telling her I wasn't pregnant. She pointed to her watch.

Time's a ticking.

I rolled my eyes and continued eating. We were all finished as Ryan stuck her hand out to me. I grabbed her hand and she made me rub her back.

"Seth when are you gonna bring a wholesome female home ?"

"Dad, I'm focusing on basketball."

"You aren't getting any younger-"

"So how's the team Seth ?" I asked, cutting off dad. Seth's eyes held relief when he spoke.

"Pretty good. I'm waiting for another ass beating from my brother this year."

"I only do it out of love." Stephen said, rubbing his head.

"Klay doesn't. He ruthlessly dunked on me last year and I fell on my ass."

"Sorry man, I had the opportunity and I couldn't pass it up." Klay added.

" Klay son can I talk to you outside ?" Dad asked.

"Oohhh." Stephen said with wide eyes. Mom slapped him on the back of the head.

"Stop instigating."

Klay gave a half asleep Ryan to me and walked out with dad. Stephen and Seth got up but mom stopped them real quick.

"Don't be nosy and sit down."

"Can't do shit." Seth said , smacking his lips. Mom gave him a look.

"What the hell did you say ?"

"Nothing."

I snickered with a laugh. I looked down at Ryan who was almost fully asleep on my chest. She kept opening her eyes and closing them. I kissed her forehead.

"Go to sleep baby." I said, quietly to her. She smiled and her hand rested on my chest. Ryan finally closed her little eyes and her small smile stayed on her face.

"When are you and Klay gonna have kids ?"

I looked up to see mom speaking to me. Ayesha and everyone else went back into the kitchen.

"Um that's not what we are thinking about right now."

"If not now then when ? I want more grandkids."

"Then ask Sydel and Seth."

"Seth will be single forever and Sydel and her girlfriend can't have kids unless they want to pay money to get one."

"Wait Sydel's gay ?" I played confused.

"You aren't good at lying and I caught her in college , with her girlfriend on campus when I went to surprise her. I know you knew. But boys are stupid and can't pay attention for shit. But you should think about kids with Klay."

"Why ?"

"Have you seen the way he looked at you with Ryan and how good she looked in y'alls arms ?"

"No."

"Next time you watch the girls , look at the way you two see them. Even though it isn't said , it's obvious that you two would be great parents."

"I'll try to remember that when we watch them."

We cleaned up the table and Ayesha brought out the ice cream and cake. Mom got dad and Klay. When they walked in , it was weird because I expected anger and tension but they both came back with smiles on their faces.

"That must have been a great talk." I whispered to him. Klay laughed and kissed my temple.

"It was fantastic. And I'm handling that ass later for making that Instagram post." He said, gripping the shit of my ass and walking away.

Dammit , I'm in trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 449 103
COMPLETED ✅ When Aleyah Reign meets Lamelo Ball at a party will she take a chance of trying love again with him or will she let her past get in the...
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
62.4K 1.3K 25
Becca's whole life turns around when she travels to LA to visit her childhood best friend Zion who moved from Canada to be apart of a band called PRE...
56.5K 1.2K 26
•"I'm not exactly the best driver" •"I noticed" He thought he would never fall in love again, but instead crashed into love.