Will He......(BTS-SUGA FF) co...

By _panda_bear_xo

This story is about a 17 y/o girl who is between poor and rich, but one day her family is invited to a party... More

A little about Lee Y/n
After school?
Confused?
Live with him?
Shopping!๐Ÿ’•
Ignored๐Ÿ˜”
1st day of work
1st day at work#2
His studio
Lyrics
Yoongi
Wedding dress
The wedding
HONEYMOON#1
HONEYMOON#2
HoneyMoon#3
Back home
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors note
26
27
New story
A/N
New story!
Autho random part

In a WEEK๐Ÿ˜ฑ

3.9K 86 6
By _panda_bear_xo

We were on our way to the car but then Yoongi stopped and turned around to me.
Y/n) "What is it?"
Yoongi) "Nothing, you're just cute in that style."
After he said that, we left for the car.
~In the car~
There was an awkward silence until he spoke up.
Yoongi) "So what do you think?"
Y/n) "About what?"
Yoongi) " You know, about our age difference"
Y/n) "Ah that well it is illegal"
Yoongi) "yes it is, but hey at least my mother won't force me into having a kid yet"
Y/n) "........"
Yoongi) " Oh I'm so sorry I didn't even think"
Y/n) "No, its fine"
After I said that we were already at the restaurant
~In the restaurant~
Yoongi held my hand and took me the table where OUR parents are sitting.
Mrs.Min) "Oh hello, you guys made it!"
Mom) "Oh y/n-ahh you look very cute tonight"
Y/n) "I do?"
Mr.Min) "well your daughter dress very well Mr. Lee"
Dad) " She is, she loves fashion and shopping for stuff that she needs!"
Mrs.Min) " at least we have something in common Y/n"
Y/n) "Ah really?"
Yoongi) " Hey y/n-ah, sit down with me"
Y/n) "I think I will sit with my parents"
Sunmi) " Ah I am sorry that I am late but I had to run some errands"
Mom) "Oh Sunmi-ah it's okay we get it"
Sunmi) "Oh hello Y/n"
Y/n) "I heard you  love to go shopping, can i take you shopping tomorrow after school?"
Y/n) "sure"
Dad) "Here are some news for the two couple"
Mr.Min) " the wedding is going to be next week"
Sunmi) "yay we go shopping for your honeymoon Y/n"
Mes.Min) "oh right and the honey moon, you guys are going to the beach to have fun after marriage, oh and you will be staying at Yoongi's house starting today Y/n"
Y/n) " Okay then, thank you!"
After talking for a bit we got our dinner and after we ate we left Home because it was getting really late.

Note-hello guys this is another chapter and imma tell you guys that i might not be updating as often as i want this week because i am bisy this whole week so i will tru and get more chapthers done as possible😘💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 516 11
Yoongi is unhealthily obsessed with his piano teacher Areum. Ever since he was 11 years old he knew she was the only one for him. He finally got the...
13.7K 563 17
ยฐ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’† ยฐ โ€ข~Y/n tries her best to survive in the world ,she face a lot of hardship being only a teenager ,she's having no one b...
132K 4.6K 22
Y/N comes from a poor family and gets an arranged marriage to an old rich man for her family to pay off their debts. She loves someones else and refu...
184K 5.8K 40
Y/N is a girl who is never loved by her family. She has one elder brother who abuses her, and her mother also, who shouts at her for nothing. She bea...